10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ocotepec Morelos – Top Hotel Reviews
Ocotepec Morelos is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ocotepec Morelos. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ocotepec Morelos. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ocotepec Morelos. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ocotepec Morelos right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ocotepec Morelos with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ocotepec Morelos:
Cuernavaca2000 offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cuernavaca. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tepoztlán is 10 miles from cuernavaca2000, and Tequesquitengo is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport, 34 miles from cuernavaca2000.
- Don Carlos, the owner, is a wonderful host and really thoughtful and attentive. It is also amazing value for money and we wouldn’t hesitate to return.
I was pleasantly surprised by how friendly and warm the owner of the hotel is. Carlos greeted me by name when I arrived even though we had never met, and he treated me like a friend, and we had a great conversation about living in small-town Mexico.
His small family-run hotel is very warm and inviting. The room size is good, and the neighborhood is friendly.
The bed was comfortable, and there was internet and cable TV.
The hotel is a 5 minute taxi ride from the historical center of the city.
This is excellent value for money. I’d definitely stay here again if I returned to Cuernavaca, and I just wish I had more time to visit.
- Carlos takes care for his guests like within a family! Helpful, friendly, wonderful breakfast….great!!
- Excellent spot to spend a weekend, its location is great, the bed was wonderful, the breakfast delicious and the kindness of the owner was priceless!
- This little B&B was perfect for me. As a solo traveler wanting to stay away from the tourist industry, the hosts. Hold not have been more helpful and hospitable. I would not have been happy with the more expensive alternatives because I’m more interested in finding the little gems (restaurants, clubs etc.) than having a sterile a comodation with Egyptian cotton towels. Just a small overture is all it takes to access the knowledge and contacts that the hosts have developed over 20 years in Cuernavaca. In the short time I was there I used their dentist, bank, cell phone pro, hair stylist and many honest and reliable cab drivers. They can even hook you up with Luis (an English speaking cab driver) who took me out on the town to all the best clubs until the wee hours for a fraction of the cost of a guide.
! A vivir !
One of our best sellers in Cuernavaca! Located in Cuernavaca in the region of Morelos, 10 miles from Tepoztlán, ! A vivir ! features a terrace and views of the garden.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Tequesquitengo is 23 miles from ! A vivir !, and Oaxtepec is 18 miles away. Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- The hosts were exceptional,they went out of their way every day to make my stay so pleasant.
- Patricia is really an nice person & very friendly, our room was big and with a great view!
. The room is very nice, clean and quiet. The garden is absolutely beautiful Lalo and Paty are wonderful hosts, they made us feel at home and helped .us with all we needed
We highly recommend a vivir!
- El lugar hermoso, la atención excelente. Definitavemtne volvería a alojarme ahí si regreso a Cuernavaca. Recomendado 100%.
- Un lugar maravilloso, muy relajante, increíble para descansar pues sientes el contacto con la naturaleza. Mi estancia fue muy corta pero muy cómoda, es un lugar muy tranquilo. La atención fue excelente. Si requiero regresar a Cuernavaca, por supuesto que buscaría nuevamente este lugar para hospedarme.
Casa de las Conchas
Located in Cuernavaca in the Morelos Region, 37.3 miles from Mexico City, Casa de las Conchas boasts an outdoor pool. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the dining room. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Rooms include a private bathroom. Casa de las Conchas features free WiFi throughout the property.You can play tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for golfing. Benito Juarez International Airport is 37.3 miles from the property.
- The property overall is beautiful and the staff really makes an effort.
- The staff is very friendly & polite. The food is good and the property is very nice and quiet.
- The owner was very helpfull, the room clean, the location excellent.
- Beautifull setting, nice room, buildings, garden, etc
- Staff was very flexible to our needs as a family with small children
Downtown Bed and Breakfast
Downtown Bed and Breakfast is located in Cuernavaca, 10 miles from Tepoztlán and 21 miles from Tequesquitengo. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oaxtepec is 18 miles from Downtown Bed and Breakfast, and Malinalco is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport, 35 miles from Downtown Bed and Breakfast.
- The home was fascinating with art and collectibles, breakfast was excellent, our host greeted us every morning in Spanish or English. Our bedroom and bath were wonderful. Fabulous garden.
- I normally can’t stand gushy reviews. But, this place is legitimately my favorite B&B ever. No Joke. Cuernavaca as a whole was below expectations, but this hotel was the best part. It is a historic manor with internal gardens and brimming with antiques. The type of place you might have a small wedding. Good home cooked breakfast. Humble, yet helpful service. I have never recommended a place more.
If you like an unusual and exquisite place to stay this is for you. It surpasses any place I’ve ever stayed. There is a flavor/ambiance about it that is hard to describe but trust me you won’t be disappointed. I truly can’t say enough about how wonderful our experience was. The staff (and it’s hard for me to call them staff because they felt like long lost friends) are experts at making you feel welcome from the start. Each and every one does their job to perfection. Breakfast is sublime, the gardens beyond compare, the art collection has me wanting to come back for more. I think it’s the first place my husband and I didn’t want to leave in morning and explore our surroundings all day, we instead chose to stay in the gardens and read. We are dog lovers and their dogs won our hearts. I’d like to move in.
Don’t miss the water falls at the end of the street or Mexican restaurant on the same street, this place has it all. Enjoy.
Unique style! Like a castle filled with art and antiques. Each room has individual decor. Very comfortable.
Breakfast was delicious and the host charming.
- It is one of the best places I have been to. The room is very big the beds comftable. Brekfast is outstanding. The hasienda is actualy a museum decorated with many paintings and artifacts.
Your Host Inn Cuernavaca
Your Host Inn Cuernavaca offers accommodations in Cuernavaca.Each room includes a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tepoztlán is 9 miles from Your Host Inn Cuernavaca, and Tequesquitengo is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport, 36 miles from Your Host Inn Cuernavaca.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Iturbe offers accommodations in Cuernavaca. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Tepoztlán is 12 miles from Casa Iturbe, and Tequesquitengo is 23 miles away. Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport is 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Cuernavaca, 8 miles from Tepoztlán, Villa Mont features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Tequesquitengo is 20 miles from Villa Mont, and Oaxtepec is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 38 miles from Villa Mont.
- Facilities, parking, breakfast, comfort, size rooms
- El personal siempre fue muy amable y con mucha actitud para ayudar
- Habitaciones amplias, desayuno rico, hora de entrada muy bien, primera vez que permiten hacer un ckeck in a las 11 am
- La relación precio calidad es excelente, la verdad que para el propósito de nuestro viaje que fue asistir a una boda fue el de asistir a una boda nos pareció perfecto. Que el check in sea a partir de las 11 am es un plus y el desayuno incluido simplemente delicioso.
- La independencia que te dan al darte llaves y así poder entrar y salir cuando quieras. Y que era un lugar pequeño por lo que siento que así teníamos más privacidad y seguridad al no estar conviviendo con tanta gente.
Casa Dos Soles
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Casa Dos Soles is located in Jiutepec in the region of Morelos, just 5 miles from Cuernavaca. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Tepoztlán is 10 miles from Casa Dos Soles, and Tequesquitengo is 18 miles from the property. Benito Juarez Airport is 40 miles away.
- Realmente es difícil de responder, no hubo congruencia entre lo que solicite y lo que recibí con mi familia.
Es una excelente opción para ir con amigos o a eventos ya que es lo más cercano y la casa es muy cómoda ya que cada habitación tiene servicio y las áreas comunes son amplias.
Excelente trato con la dueña de la casa!
- La amabilidad de la anfitriona y su disposición por ayudarnos. La casa se encuentra en muy buenas condiciones y hay lugar de estacionamiento.
- La decoración, la tranquilidad el servicio y la seguridad
- Muy buena atención! Todo muy limpio y buena comunicación con el personal de la casa.
One of our top picks in Tepoztlán.Located in Tepoztlán, 9 miles from Cuernavaca, Casa Tepoztlán features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tequesquitengo is 27 miles from Casa Tepoztlán, and Oaxtepec is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Staff was excelent, they were very helpful and kind. Food was very good although they didn’t serve lunch or dinner unless you asked in advance… nice room although not very well
mantained (especially the bathroom).
- The background, the place was amazing with a lot of green areas
- Great place, excellent price. Will certainly book again.
- beautiful garden, nice pool, walking distance to the city center.
- A bit of a hidden gem – this place had a great location (5 minute walk into the town’s centre), as peaceful a location as you will probably ever get, and really cool, modern rooms. The staff were very friendly and keen to help us at every turn. The property itself has a great garden for lounging and for our dog to run around. And the rate included a very decent breakfast in their garden patio.
- Staff was excelent, they were very helpful and kind. Food was very good although they didn’t serve lunch or dinner unless you asked in advance… nice room although not very well
One of our best sellers in Tepoztlán! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Madre Tierra offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tepoztlán, just 11 miles from Cuernavaca. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Tequesquitengo is 28 miles from Madre Tierra, and Oaxtepec is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 31 miles from Madre Tierra.
- the entire property is stunning and Anna and Lucilla are wonderful, lovely people and hosts. the breakfast experience is so nice as they serve you delicious food out on your patio. the staff are so friendly, kind, helpful and accommodating (especially for vegetarian/vegans). We also partook in a massage and in a Temezcal ceremony and both were great. We recommend trying the Temezcal. We hope to be lucky enough to come back again one day.
- Excelente hotel para descansar. Muy original estilo de las habitaciones. El desayuno en tu propia terraza nos encantó.
- Las personas del lugar son muy hospitalarias, te tratan como si estuvieras en tu casa, el desayuno delicioso, la vista súper bonita y recibieron a mi perrita cómo a otro miembro de su familia.
- Súper amables personas.Una super atención. Riquísimo desayuno. Todo fue realmente hermoso. Volveré
- El trato de la señora Lucila sus hijas y Naty es simplemente Magnífico. Súper atentas
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ocotepec Morelos Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ocotepec Morelos to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ocotepec Morelos but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ocotepec Morelos. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!