10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Obernai Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Obernai Alsace is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Obernai Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Obernai Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Obernai Alsace. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Obernai Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Obernai Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Obernai Alsace:
La Haute Corniche
La Haute Corniche offers accommodations in Obernai. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Strasbourg is 15 miles from La Haute Corniche, and Colmar is 27 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- I am speechless how comfortable, well-furnished and simply beautiful this place is… Amazing view from the terrace… Personal-served wonderful breakfast… Tips for good Restaurants and interesting places in the area. Free Minibar. A swimming pool! Huge Bathroom! Nespresso machine! Light jazz music everywhere. Just perfect and so romantic! Thanks to the Host – Anthony, our stay was more than great!
- Beautiful ambience, wonderful room, excellent facilities, super clean, delicious breakfast, super friendly owner/staff. All in all a fantastic stay.
Everything was perfect. Friendly and helpful manager. Beautiful room and delicious breakfest.
We wil consider to come back on day!
- Parking ok but tricky to find in the dark. Reception very friendly and the facilities and breakfast excellent. Would highly recommend to anyone coming to Obernai.
- Excellent! Design to die for. Hidden gem with great service.
La Villa Du Coteau
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, La Villa Du Coteau is located in Obernai in the region of Alsace, just 14 miles from Strasbourg. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Colmar is 27 miles from La Villa Du Coteau, and Riquewihr is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 9 miles from the property.
Nicolas and Hoby, the hosts, were really helpful and nice to us, providing advice on our trips, helping with the luggage, preparing a crib for our two-month daughter and even calling to a local pizzeria as we couldn’t go have dinner outside. Thank you so much!
The facilities are brand new and very clean. The villa is very well located: a few minutes away from the historic center of Obernai, which is also a very convenient base to explore the region.
The breakfast is excellent. We’ll miss the apple pie!
- This was a five star B & B. Lovely house, large comfy bedroom ( we had the suite on the top floor) and spotlessly clean. Owners Nicolas and Hoby very welcoming and you feel part of their home. Only a five minute walk into Obernai which has plenty of places to eat and drink. Highly recommend!
- I am so happy to found this hotel in Booking.com . It is Complete new hotel , very quiet ,clear, good fitment .also very friendly master of hotel and they even can speak Chinese! I think, that I and my husband will always go to Obernai and live in La Villa Du Coteau!
It was a great experience staying at the Villa.
It is a warm, friendly and inviting place to call home for your vacation. Our room was very comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. The location is a short walk into the village of Obernai. Excellent !
Very friendly hosts. Very easy communication and good tips for restaurants close by.
Very good breakfast.
We like the style of the house and the rooms. Very tasteful and high quality equipment.
- Nicolas and Hoby, the hosts, were really helpful and nice to us, providing advice on our trips, helping with the luggage, preparing a crib for our two-month daughter and even calling to a local pizzeria as we couldn’t go have dinner outside. Thank you so much!
Maison d’Hôtes Vers les Cent Ciels
Located in Obernai, 15 miles from Strasbourg, Maison d’Hôtes Vers les Cent Ciels features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Colmar is 27 miles from Maison d Hotes, and Riquewihr is 22 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- This apartment was amazing! We had four adults and two children and there was plenty of space for everyone. Breakfast every morning was amazing with many options and wonderful fresh bread. Our host was extremely helpful and sweet! I highly recommend this apartment.
- We stopped over twice on our road trip to Italy. It’s in a really nice quiet residential no through road with a nice wooded walk just a minutes walk down the bottom of the road. Great if you are travelling with a pet and very spacious acommodation. Muriel the host made us very welcome. It’s a 10 minute or so walk down hill into centre of town, but I would recommend a taxi back as it’s quite a hill!
- Just a wonderful stay! Owner was super nice with us. We got 2 rooms, so it was a whole 1st floor of her private house. Very quiet area.
- Great host. Quiet location. Close to Obernai town.
We spent 5nights in this property and did not want to leave.
Perfect for dogs.
La Griffe à Foin au Restaurant raisin D’or
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Griffe à Foin au Restaurant raisin D’or offers pet-friendly accommodations in Mittelbergheim. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Strasbourg is 19 miles from Griffe Foin raisin D’or, and Colmar is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 13 miles from La Griffe à Foin au Restaurant raisin D’or.
- Very cute B&B in a little village. It was away from the busy city Strasbourg what we thought it’s nice and not that crowded. The village is quiet and small where you can rest well and enjoy the scenery. The room was big, comfortable and clean. The lady I think the owner can’t speak English but she was really warm and nice. The breakfast is also good. In the town there are only a few restaurants but the one that we went was really good. Otherwise you can always go to Strasbourg to eat.
- Clean and comfortable accommodation in a rural setting. Great breakfast with plenty of choice.
- Free secured parking, well furnished & spacious room, good breakfast, friendly owners.
- The room with the nice view (and space) and very friendly staff. Good breakfast. This was our third stay here and we will come back.
Very nice modern and large room for a family with two children.
Quality of the food at the restaurant was excellent
Located in Klingenthal in the region of Alsace, 17 miles from Strasbourg, L’Etape 9 features a sun terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Colmar is 27 miles from L’Etape 9, and Riquewihr is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 11 miles from the property.
very clean , great wifi signal , easy to find and free parking.
Romantic B&B to spend a night in
- Very helpful and friendly owner! Delicious breakfast with homemade jams, fresh fruit…
- Great people, fantastic room, perfect location (visit Obernai and surroundings, Mount Sainte Odile and its convent, the Pagan Wall, and loads of forests to hike)
- Sehr freundlicher Empfang, hübsches, modernes Zimmer mit guter Ausstattung, tolles Frühstück. Und die unmittelbare Nähe zum Restaurant A l’étoile machte den Aufenthalt perfekt. Gerne wieder.
Le calme de l’endroit
La simplicité et l’amabilité du propriétaire
- very clean , great wifi signal , easy to find and free parking.
Featuring free WiFi, Le Lodge offers accommodations in Bourgheim. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Strasbourg is 16 miles from Le Lodge, and Colmar is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 11 miles from Le Lodge.
- The place is in a quiet and good location to visit the whole Alsatian region. The owner is a very lovely, kind and helpful lady and also the cats of her:-) Breakfast was okay, not plenty, but tasty. The room had a gallery which was the bedroom, the stairs to go up are pretty scary, but possible to handle them. The kitchen is a common kitchen, it is fridge in the room, you can buy extra food or water and you can use it. Also it is coffee and tea for free. The kitchen has all the possibilities to prepare dinner, sit in the yard and drink something until late night. our room had a deck with chairs and a table at the exit, which was very comfortable, being able to stay out until late evening, have our morning coffee in quiet outside. All together is a nice place.
- not quite sure what the genius perks are!! It was a lovely place to stay, especially when we could breakfast outside; kitchen very well equipped and good to be able to cook there; good to be next to the stream and in a tranquil village, 5mins to a wine producer and a boulanger in the village; excellent breakfast; architecture mix of old Alsace and modern – very good; 3-4 miles bike ride to Barr to a good dinner ; the smell of the Tilleul tree outside was tremendous (early June)
- Our hostess was very nice and gave us valuable tips regarding the area and sights to see.
- Quiet place, very nice garden with all the facilities to enjoy it. Possibility to use the shared kitchen. Great breakfast. The owner is really nice and pay attention to your comfort. Highly recommended and near beautiful places to visit!
- Magnifique maison! La chambre etait très confortable et le petit dej très bon et copieux! La localisation est parfaite pour decouvrir la route des vins. Merci à Helene pour son accueil!
Chambres d’hôtes Château De Grunstein
Located in Stotzheim, Chambres d’hôtes Château De Grunstein features a garden and terrace. Strasbourg is 18 miles from the property. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The accommodation features a sitting area. Some units include a dining area and/or terrace. Some units also have a kitchen, equipped with an oven and refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in every unit. Towels and bed linen are provided.Colmar is 22 miles from Château De Grunstein, and Riquewihr is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The staff were very helpful, with recommendations for restaurants and happy to make bookings. The room was wonderful and the area very peaceful. We particularly liked the shower (with multiple jets) and the bath (just the right shape).
- The apartment was extremely comfortable, well appointed with all items one would need and/or desire. The proprietor was helpful and friendly. The whole feel was welcoming. Highly recommend!
- Hosts were great. The property was beautiful. We loved being near the wine road but directly in one of the busy spots.
- Great kids room, bathroom. Very comfortable) Friendly English speaking owners)
- Excellent breakfast with freshly baked breads and cakes; large room, good wifi, honour bar with lovely local wines. A very special place to stay – highly recommended.
Maison d’hôtes La Rose d’Alsace
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Maison d’hôtes La Rose d’Alsace is located in Rosheim in the region of Alsace, just 14 miles from Strasbourg.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Colmar is 29 miles from Maison d hotes, and Riquewihr is 24 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 8 miles away.
- The rooms were beautifully appointed and very clean. Everything you needed was supplied and if there was anything else needed, it was supplied right away with a smile. In the evenings, the patio area was perfect to enjoy a glass of wine from a bottle that we bought that day. It’s a private, comfortable and beautiful spot to enjoy some sunshine and relaxation. We also enjoyed the village of Rosheim, too, and after a long day on the wine route, we were able to leave the car parked and walk to a handful of very good choices for dinner. I would definitely stay again if I’m ever in the area.
- We found the bed very comfortable. The breakfast was the typical French breakfast with lots of coffee!
- A very clean, comfortable and efficiently run guesthouse in a charming town. The delightful owner/manager, Peggy, was an excellent and helpful host.
- B&B was very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. The building had a historic appearance that was remodeled very well.
- Beautiful location in the charming center of Rosheim. Very tasty homemade breakfast.
Petit Coin de Paradis
Petit Coin de Paradis is located in Meistratzheim, just 13 miles from Strasbourg. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city.Colmar is 27 miles from Petit Coin de Paradis, and Riquewihr is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect. Owners were very friendly, helpful and gave us lot of information and recommendations for nice places to visit. Room was clean and comfortable with everything you need. Breakfast was amazing with lot of home made products. Quiet location with comfortable private parking. We felt like at home.
- Marie-Claude and Valerie were excellent hosts. They have a beautiful house with a lovely garden. The place was sparkly clean and we really enjoyed our stay there. Wish we could’ve stayed there for longer. Both Marie-Claude and Valerie gave us many many tips which helped us to finalize our itinerary. The breakfast with homemade jams, breads and yogurt was amazing and was always ready at the agreed time. Overall, we had a lovely time at Petit-Coin-de-Paradis 🙂
- Everything was great.Very very clean,good food,nice location and very nice owners,ready to explain all about Alsace and all you can visit there.Hope to see you again?
- It was a one night stay. Despite our late arrival, we were warmly welcomed. The room was very comfortable, the bathroom was shining like new. The best was waiting for us on the next day, at breakfast where we could try delicious homemade jams and pastries.
- Very pleasant owners, the room is in the upper floor of their home. Quiet, clean, and a delicious breakfast included.
Chambres d’hôtes Le Clos Saint Léonard
Located in Boersch, 16 miles from Strasbourg, Chambres d’hôtes Le Clos Saint Léonard features a terrace and views of the garden.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom.Colmar is 27 miles from hôtes Clos Léonard, and Riquewihr is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The room and the house were amazing The furniture was beautiful living art.
- The room was huge (very creaky floorboards – you can’t walk and talk!). The bathroom was massive. The bed was so comfortable. Beatrice was a fabulous host, really laid back but very informative; we loved sharing her home with her.
- L’hôtesse très accueillante et les confitures maison au petit-déjeûner!
- Очень необычное место . Прекрасная , доброжелательная хозяйка !!!! Прекрасный завтрак . Место для путешественников , которые едут во Францию за впечатлениями .
- Maison ravissante, accueil chaleureux et petit-déjeuner délicieux !
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Obernai Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Obernai Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Obernai Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Obernai Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!