10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Nuaillé-sur-Boutonne Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Nuaillé-sur-Boutonne Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Nuaillé-sur-Boutonne Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nuaillé-sur-Boutonne Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nuaillé-sur-Boutonne Poitou-Charentes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Nuaillé-sur-Boutonne Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Nuaillé-sur-Boutonne Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Nuaillé-sur-boutonne Poitou-charentes:
Domaine de Rennebourg
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Domaine de Rennebourg is located in Saint Denis Du Pin in the region of Poitou-Charentes, just 19 miles from Saintes. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Niort is 22 miles from Domaine de Rennebourg, and Cognac is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 34 miles from Domaine de Rennebourg.
- This is an experience of France not to be missed – the owner made us so welcome and the place is just magical
- Property like the 16th century, took a little getting use to, but ok.
- A charming place to stay… A real experience of historic France.
- Atmospheric really historic and interesting. Owners made us feel extremely welcome and were very friendly helping us with our limited French. Recommended good restaurant for evening meal.
- Amazing place to stay and wonderful breakfast. Our 2nd visit and we will go again.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Manoir Angle is located in Blanzay-sur-Boutonne in the region of Poitou-Charentes, just 23 miles from Saintes. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Niort is 18 miles from Manoir Angle, and Cognac is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 37 miles from Manoir Angle.
- A glorious manor house in an oazis of nature. Big thanks to owners and their dog Jack for superb hospitality, the dinner and interesting conversations.
- Very friendly hosts, beautiful property, we had a very good dinner at Manoir Angle after reservation, everything cooked by our nice Hostess, breakfast was also very good and, we would definitely recommend this place and hope to come back again soon!!
- Vivienne & Ian are excellent hosts & share their beautiful house extremely generously. Invited into their private lounge, I was given a drink & entertained; nothing was too much trouble for them. I highly recommend Le Manoir Angle.
- Property was beautiful, setting was amazing and we got an incredibly warm welcome from the proprietors. Overall, it was a fantastic experience.
- Vivienne and Ian were the perfect hosts, attentive and friendly from arrival to departure. The house and surroundings were beautiful, the perfect place for a relaxing break.
Chateau Des Granges
Chateau Des Granges is located in Courcelles, 17 miles from Saintes and 25 miles from Niort. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cognac is 20 miles from Chateau Des Granges, and Rochefort is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Everything was wonderful. Our host were simply fantastic. The breakfast was fabulous. This property has my highest recommendation.
- Nothing is too much trouble for the hosts, who provide amazing breakfast full of homemade goodies and even offer a lift into town for supper – if required.
- The Chateau is stunning and the hosts warm and welcoming. They made us feel very comfortable and were helpful with local knowledge and went out of their way to assist us, including dropping off and picking up for a dinner engagement.
- I loved everything about my stay. As soon as I arrived I felt welcomed and at home. The most amazing dinner and breakfast every morning – croissants fruit scrambled eggs and toast and great coffee! Can’t wait to stay again
- From the minute we arrived we were made to feel welcome by our hard working hosts, June and Martin. The house is beautiful and the grounds were large and well kept. Our room was luxuriously furnished with style and comfort in mind. The bed was the most comfortable we have found on any of our recent travels. The bathroom was well appointed with a luxury shower with plenty of hot water and included quality soaps and shampoos. Breakfast was an amazing spread and included everything you could possibly want to ensure that our day got off to a good start. Our hosts were very helpful with information on the local area, restaurants and places to see. They welcomed us warmly when we came back in the evening and we enjoyed plenty of good conversation during our stay. We highly recommend Chateau des Granges and we hope to stay there again when we are next in the area.
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Maison Lavande offers pet-friendly accommodations in Saint Denis Du Pin. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Saintes is 19 miles from Maison Lavande, and Niort is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 35 miles from Maison Lavande.
- We have just had a very enjoyable stay at Maison Levande with Alan and May. They are, without exception, the most gracious hosts we have stayed with. As we were going to be spending our days house hunting, we took advantage of their Table d’Hote offer and each night were presented with a delicious 3 course meal and ample wine of our choosing. The B&B is very comfortable and perfectly situated for visiting the local areas and further afield. Our stay was peaceful and relaxing.
- The warm welcome we received. We were the only guests that evening, we ate with our hosts and felt as though we were visiting old friends. The house is on the edge of a delightfully quiet village and has been beautifully renovated and extended. We would definitely stay there again.
- Convenient location breaking our journey travelling back from Spain, a few minutes from the péage, yet in a tranquil and rural setting. Great hosts, comfortable quiet room, a good night sleep and lovely breakfast set us up for our journey. We also enjoyed the evening meal which we emailed in advance to request.
We loved the welcome for the dogs and being able to walk them from the door.
Alan and May are wonderful hosts, thank you so much.
- We just had the most fabulous time. Alan & May were the best hosts ever and we felt like part of the family. Great evening meal and super breakfast. Would detour for miles to go again!
Welcome paradis is located in Poursay-Garnaud, 16 miles from Saintes and 26 miles from Niort. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Cognac is 19 miles from welcome paradis, and Rochefort is 24 miles from the property. La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 39 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Le Jardin des Anges
Le Jardin des Anges is located in Saint-Jean-dʼAngély, just 15 miles from Saintes. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Niort is 26 miles from Le Jardin des Anges, and Cognac is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 36 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Maison de l’Ambassadeur
La Maison de l’Ambassadeur offers accommodations in Saint-Jean-dʼAngély.Each room is fitted with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saintes is 15 miles from La Maison de l’Ambassadeur, and Niort is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 35 miles from La Maison de l’Ambassadeur.
No reviews yet.
Maison L’invitation is located in Saint-Julien-de-lʼEscap, 14 miles from Saintes and 28 miles from Niort. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Cognac is 18 miles from Maison L’invitation, and Rochefort is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 38 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chez Fins Bois
Located in Néré in the region of Poitou-Charentes, 24 miles from Saintes, Chez Fins Bois features a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong and darts at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Angoulême is 31 miles from Chez Fins Bois, and Niort is 26 miles from the property. La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 46 miles away.
- The lovely property, the friendliness of the owners and the welcoming breakfast each morning.
John and Tania were lovely hosts.
The highlight of our our stay was there advice to visit a local cognac house. It really exceeded our expection of fining the real France.
So far the best experience we ever get in France. We did a walk, the kids played lovely on the playground, we slept more than comfortable and had a wonderful breakfast.
On our navigation the name of the village was put as L’Epinoux.
- the owners are very friendly! The fire was burning when we arrived, the rooms cosy and clean, and the breakfast very good. We defenitely go back another time
- When we arrived there was a fire lit in the stove it was so warm and welcoming . Both John and Tanya made us feel so welcome and the gite is so cosy nicely decorated . We would certainly go back
Maison Blanc offers accommodations in Gibourne. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saintes is 16 miles from Maison Blanc, and Angoulême is 30 miles from the property. La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 45 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Nuaillé-sur-boutonne Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Nuaillé-sur-Boutonne Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Nuaillé-sur-Boutonne Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Nuaillé-sur-Boutonne Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!