10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Noyen-sur-Sarthe Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Noyen-sur-Sarthe Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Noyen-sur-Sarthe Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noyen-sur-Sarthe Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noyen-sur-Sarthe Pays de la Loire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Noyen-sur-Sarthe Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Noyen-sur-Sarthe Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Noyen-sur-sarthe Pays De La Loire:
Featuring free WiFi, Château Rivesarthe offers accommodations in Noyen-sur-Sarthe. Free private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Le Mans is 18 miles from Château Rivesarthe, and La Flèche is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 47 miles from Château Rivesarthe.
No reviews yet.
Located in Saint-Gervais en-Belin, 9 miles from Le Mans, La Chenaie features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms include a flat-screen TV.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 40 miles from La Chenaie.
- Attention to detail, self contained accommodation, very friendly, easy to find, spotlessly clean. Nothing was too much trouble – excellent hosts.
- The hosts were very friendly and breakfast wonderful, local cheese home made preserve, pastries and bread fresh that morning.
- l’accueil était très bien. la chambre spacieuse ainsi que la salle de bain. parking juste à côté de la chambre. le petit déjeuner très copieux avec des confitures maison et des propriétaires au petit soin
ALLES WAS PERFECT
OOK DE EIGENAARS ZEER SYMPATIEK
HEEL TEVREDEN HEB AL GERESERVEERD VOOR VOLGEND JAAR DEZELFDE TIJD
- Le petit déjeuner très copieux et servi avec beaucoup de gentillesse, dans une salle à manger bien agréable.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, La Marchanderie is located in Spay, just 6 miles from Le Mans. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- All the little extras were provided, lovely scented soaps etc. Well equipped kitchenette and unique touch of a home baked cake on arrival.
- A really warm welcome. The cottage is very well equipped and immaculate – spotlessly clean and comfortable. The breakfast (extra) was superb, plentiful and really good value – definitely recommended! Nice quiet location in the countryside but a short drive to Le Mans town. Overall an excellent short stay and definitely recommended.
- Accueil parfait et très attentionné. La maison est très agréable.
- Très bon accueil. Confortable Propre et calme. Idéal pour nous qui étions là pour un événement sportif.
- Estancia genial. Repetiré seguro tanto en mis viajes de trabajo, queda a 5 minutos de las oficinas de mi cliente como con mi familia.
Located in Saint-Jean-de-la-Motte in the region of Pays de la Loire, 19 miles from Le Mans, L’ancien prieuré features a barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 38 miles away.
- The hospitality of Sylvie and her husband was outstanding. The place is delightful, modern plumbing and comfort situated in an ancient setting. Our dinner and breakfast were superb and the whole atmosphere of the accommodation was peaceful and comfortable.
- Amazing. It was the most interesting stay. You should try the dinner. I would 100% recommend everybody to stay there.
- Used the guest house as a stopover on our way to Bordeaux. The accommodation was perfect for the 3 of us, and our host Sylvie was wonderful. Lovely quirky old nuns priory with winding staircases and furnished accordingly. Breakfast taken in dining room with log fire featured Sylvie’s own jam and a taste of her rhubarb tarte. Liked the place so much we booked a room for our return journey. The perfect place for those who enjoy a real taste of France.
- le repas était excellent et rapport qualité prix très bon, petit déjeuner correct
- La gentillesse et la disponibilite des propriétaires
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, La Girouardière is located in La Flèche. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles and bike rental are available. Angers is 29 miles from La Girouardière, and Le Mans is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 40 miles from La Girouardière.
- The couple who run the place (and their lovely, calm and friendly labrador – Falco) are so helpful and friendly. Anything you need – it’s not too much trouble – just ask. You do need a car though, to get about as the centre of the village (with all the restaurants/bars) is about one and a half miles away. The gardens were lovely and the homemade jams and local cheeses (with the French bread) was very nice.
- Excellent hosting amazing setting and pool and just the most irresistible dog!! Loved our stay very welcoming X
- tout était parfait, nous avons même pu mettre le trike à l’abris .
- L accueil des hôtes, la proximité du zoo de la flèche, la propreté, la superficie de la chambre, la qualité de la literie, le petit-déjeuner de très bonne qualité. En fait tout
- La literie est très confortable. L’accueil est chaleureux. Très bonne organisation.
La Barillerie offers accommodations in La Flèche. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Angers is 28 miles from La Barillerie, and Le Mans is 23 miles away. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- We were welcomed to the property by a friendly,helpful owner who made our overnight stay a pleasure. The facilities were good and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and we were given a pack of cakes to take for our game of golf en route to the port.
- The hosts were charming and our room, which even had a kitchenette, was perfect. Very comfortable bed. Delicious breakfast.
- Location is really good, livestock give it an edge over bricks and mortar found elswhere, idyllic rural location worth the visit
- Very scenic setting. Host / Hostess were very accommodating. Brilliant recommendation for dinner.
Excellent hosts and a traditional French farmhouse feel to the property. Loved seeing the 3 day old donkey and the VERY FRIENDLY CATS!!!
Super breakfast and certainly put it on our plans to come back and tell others how good it is.
Directions to the property were a little vague from the postcode but there are a few small signs to follow – if you spot them!!
Le temps d’une pause
Located in Monce en Belin, 4 miles from Le Mans Race Track and 3.7 miles from Le Mans Exhibition Centre, Le temps d’une pause features free WiFi access and free private parking.The property offers accommodation in a double room or in an apartment. Each unit has a private bathroom with bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a shared kitchen and a shared lounge at the property. An infrared sauna, a hot tub and herbal tea room are available free of charge. Massage treatments can be booked at a surcharge.Bike hire is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Tours Loire Valley Airport is 41 miles away.
- Excellent location for people searching for a calm and relaxed stay. Amazing quality of hosting, breakfast, installations, furnitures. Highly recommended!
- Very close to the cirquit. Nice and calm. Good breakfast included. Pleasant owner
- Nous avons eu un très bon contact avant notre arrivée. L’accueil fut des plus chaleureux et les prestations à la hauteur de nos espérances. Très bon petit déjeuner, aussi bien salé que sucré, jus d’orange frais…Une mention spéciale pour la propreté des lieux !
- Très très bon accueil, Sylvie est aux petits soins avec ses hôtes.
- etat impeccable, accueil, petit déjeuner, salle hamam jacouzi, le prix !
Chateau de la Balluere
Chateau de la Balluere is located in Pirmil, just 16 miles from Le Mans. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 50 miles from Chateau de la Balluere.
- A warm friendly welcome by the owner who could not have been more helpful , it was comfortable, clean and the decor was amazing, a beautiful chateau ?
- Good breakfast. Friendly staff. Good sized unique room.
- Very friendly owners, great gardens and a historic old property.
- The Chateau de la Balluere is the most beautiful place I have been to. We enjoyed the romantic & relaxing atmosphere of an old chateau on the countryside just out of Le Mans. The place is lovely rebuilt to an outstanding level. The owners were helpful and friendly like I have never experienced before. I can highly recommend this place. We will surely go again for an extended stay.
- Stunning property in a quiet and peaceful location. Owners were very helpful, warm and hospitable. Thoroughly recommend and certainly hope to visit there again
Château de Vaulogé
Château de Vaulogé offers accommodations in Fercé-sur-Sarthe.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Le Mans is 14 miles from Château de Vaulogé, and La Flèche is 14 miles away. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 48 miles from the property.
A holiday without parallels!
the most magnificent experience with your own personal round tower bedroom (le grande toure) with a fabulous en-suite.
Unique setting taking you back a couple of centuries.
- Being able to enjoy a 14th century chateau is charming, unusual, it is an experience to have in life
- Micol tries so hard to make her guests welcome – and her food is absolutely superb. Chateau Vauloge is a haven – really beautiful.
- Fantastic chateau and grounds. Wonderful pool.’Superb breakfast.
- I liked the peace, tranquility and history of the place
- A holiday without parallels!
La Buzardière, Chambres d’hôtes
La Buzardière, Chambres d’hôtes offers accommodations in Malicorne-sur-Sarthe. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Le Mans is 19 miles from La Buzardière, Chambres d’hôtes, and La Flèche is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- THE most delightful couple ran this gorgeous small rustic hotel. It had the most glorious garden, incredible, a marvellous array of the most beautiful plants. The views too were fantastic, we felt very relaxed. So much thought and work had gone into it. It was a real treasure to find and the owners were so kind and helpful. We could even get English TV and Wifi. We felt very lucky to have found it.
- Breakfast was very good, with all kind of bread, coffe tea etc. Fresh bread. Friendly reception with tea and biscuits!
- Myself and two others wanted somewhere quiet to escape the hustle and bustle of le mans and this was perfect. Dave and Lynn were absolute diamonds, I felt as if i’d known them for years. Comfortable beds and great breakfasts. Would definitely return.
- loved my visit there, everything was great, bed was comfortable, bathroom was super, very clean. breakfast was good, just liked everything about the place, ,,, super
Our 3 night stay at this lovely B&B was absolutely perfect, we arrived quite late at night, our host Dave showed us to a beautiful welcoming double bedroom. After a great night’s rest (the bed is just so comfy ) we awake to the most fantastic view across the fields, with distant sounds chickens, ducks. Our hosts provided a great continental breakfast, everything you could wish for and more !. The bedrooms are situated adjacent to the main house so you have your own front door, this meant that we could come and go when we liked without disturbing anyone, plenty of parking and a lovely well kept garden just outside again with amazing views.
Our hosts, Dave and Lynn were just the most lovely people , we hope to be able to stay with them again in the future. This B&B is a great find !!!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Noyen-sur-sarthe Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Noyen-sur-Sarthe Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Noyen-sur-Sarthe Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Noyen-sur-Sarthe Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!