10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Noyal-Pontivy Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Noyal-Pontivy Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Noyal-Pontivy Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noyal-Pontivy Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noyal-Pontivy Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Noyal-Pontivy Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Noyal-Pontivy Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Noyal-pontivy Brittany:
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Ker´Ânes´Duic offers accommodations in Noyal-Pontivy. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Saint-Barthélemy is 9 miles from Ker´Ânes´Duic, and Vannes is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 55 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Frairie Du Divit
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Frairie Du Divit offers accommodations in Bieuzy-les Eaux. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Saint-Barthélemy is 6 miles from Frairie Du Divit, and Vannes is 27 miles away.
- We couldn’t have asked for a more welcoming reception. Our hostess was very friendly and helpful. The room was beautiful and we had a very good breakfast.
Very good room
, interesting building and grounds.
- Simple but very comfortable B&B in peaceful surroundings. A little haven to get away from it all.
- Julia, the owner, was very welcoming and pleasant. And the bed was lovely and comfortable. The wind was howling outside but we couldn’t hear it at all, all cosy in our pretty room. The dining room also included a small kitchen area where we were able to prepare our evening dinner. This bed and breakfast had the added bonus of lots of animals, geese, chickens, rabbits, such fun!
- This was a wonderfully unique stay. Very helpful owner.
Chambres d’Hôtes Ferme de Kerveno
Chambres d’Hôtes Ferme de Kerveno is located in Neulliac, 13 miles from Saint-Barthélemy and 30 miles from Saint-Brieuc. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Auray is 30 miles from dHôtes Ferme Kerveno, and Pontivy is 2.4 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- It was a delight for me (having grown up in North Dakota) to stay here at this working dairy farm where I could watch the cows in the field from our bedroom window. Françoise was exceptionally kind and helpful to us. Bed very comfortable. Morning coffee excellent with fresh milk from their own dairy cows. Great conversations with other guests. Highly recommend.
- Lovely overnight farm stay just off canal. Host was exceptionally kind and thoughtful.
- Nice farm stay with good facilities. You need to bring food.
Françoise est charmante, très accueillante et aux petits soins avec nous.
Tout était parfait. La chambre spacieuse, agréable, lit très confortable, petit déjeuner extra pain et croissants frais…
- L’amabilité de Françoise, le lieu au calme à la campagne, le petit déjeuner local
One of our best sellers in Rohan! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Villa Tranquillité offers accommodations in Rohan, just 17 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the river or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Vannes is 28 miles from Villa Tranquillité, and Saint-Brieuc is 31 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 47 miles away.
Soft bed, bath in room with constant hot water. Attractive decor with lots of added touches
- Setting was charming…like being in a perfect postcard. Hostess, Agnes, was lovely and extremely helpful in mapping out things to see in the area.
- Great host, fantastic locaton overlooking the canal. Excellent evening meal provided. A great French experience.
- The property was in a good location for the village. We stayed here the last week in September and there was not much choice of anywhere to eat in the evening
- The location was good. Close to the Nantes – Brest canal cycle route and they also allowed storage of my bike for the evening.
- Soft bed, bath in room with constant hot water. Attractive decor with lots of added touches
La Ferme de Lintever
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, La Ferme de Lintever offers accommodations in Cléguérec. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Saint-Barthélemy is 13 miles from La Ferme de Lintever, and Lorient is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 55 miles from La Ferme de Lintever.
The Accommodation was spotlessly clean. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful with a very wide variety of food choice some home made. Cheese, meat, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, fruit salad, eggs, toast…..all topped off with several teas and coffee…especially nice was the homemade apple juice and complementary bottle of home made cider….. what more would you get in a hotel?
One of the best things was Claire and her husband Nicolas who run this home from home, and are a a delightful couple with a wealth of local events and places of interest. A wonderful stay all be it was too short! They also have an excellent library.
- This place was incredible!! Highly recommend! Claire and Nicholas were wonderful hosts and made sure all our needs were taken care of. The breakfast each morning was excellent! Very clean! If we ever get to this part of France again, we will definitely stay again!
- Very good host, clean and comfortable room and bed. Life in rural Brittany at its best
- Beautiful property, lovely surroundings, amazing views. Wonderful breakfasts, with fresh fruits, breads and yummy omelets. So peaceful, quiet and relaxing.
- Un accueil très chaleureux, plein de petites attention. Livres du salon à disposition . On peut écouter de la musique ou lire pour se détendre.
- The Accommodation was spotlessly clean. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful with a very wide variety of food choice some home made. Cheese, meat, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, fruit salad, eggs, toast…..all topped off with several teas and coffee…especially nice was the homemade apple juice and complementary bottle of home made cider….. what more would you get in a hotel?
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, Caux-Breizh is located in Rohan. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Saint-Barthélemy is 17 miles from Caux-Breizh, and Vannes is 30 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 47 miles from the property.
Pascal and Valerie were very friendly. In extra hot weather they provided a room fan.
Pleasant outside shaded are in the garden to sit and relax
Welcoming family run guest house,
Clean & comfortable, great breakfast.
- Very welcoming and friendly. Very homely and cosy. Enjoyed meeting and eating with other guests. Very social. Perfect and great value for money.
- Nice surroundings. Excellent abundant homemade breakfast. Very close to the bike route. Quite comfortable.
- Belle Accueil personnes au pti soin pour ses hôtes , lit confortable, chambre refaite effet cocooning .
- Pascal and Valerie were very friendly. In extra hot weather they provided a room fan.
La Grande Maison Seglien
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, La Grande Maison Seglien is located in Séglien.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Saint-Barthélemy is 14 miles from La Grande Maison Seglien, and Lorient is 27 miles away.
- Great staff, delicious breakfast and very comfortable bed….
- The room was superb. Comfort and quite.A very welcome cup of tea and coffee on our late arrival and a hearty English or continental breakfast in the morning.
- le calme ,le charme de la chambre et la gentillesse des propriétaires .
- très bon accueil , on nous a gracieusement proposé le thé et café que nous avons pu prendre au jardin dans un endroit très agréable ; nos hôtes nous ont bien renseignés sur les endroits facilement accessibles pour manger allant jusqu’à téléphoner pour retenir la place .un endroit à recommander .
- Très bon accueil. Grand confort de la chambre avec lit kingsize superbe. La chambre à 3 lits est très petite.
Les Toiles de Lin
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, Les Toiles de Lin is located in Saint-Thélo in the region of Bretagne, just 23 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Saint-Brieuc is 20 miles from Les Toiles de Lin, and Pontivy is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Absolutely beautiful place,very comfortable and interesting.Rooms were beautiful,very comfortable and well laid out.The whole place had enormous history.Central location in Brittany,well worth it. Owner was so nice and helpful.
- Loved the room and bathroom facilities. The guest lounge with logburner was amazing.
- Very friendly welcome. Made us a drink. Secure cycle arming. Interesting village close to the cycle route. Very quiet and peaceful. Very good evening meal served with wine. Very comfortable bed with new ensuite shower.
- Friendly hosts who obviously love their village and were keen to share it with us – thank you. Bike storage not a problem. Good supper and breakfast.
- Excellent pancakes for breakfast. Very quiet location.
Located in Saint-Mayeux, 23 miles from Saint-Barthélemy, Le Boterff features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Brieuc is 21 miles from Le Boterff, and Pontivy is 13 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- The welcome was warm and comprehensive. The owners were dedicated in their efforts to give their guests a memorable break. Absolutely lovely gite. Well appointed, immaculate facilities.Quiet location, beautiful countryside all around. Plenty of places to visit nearby. The birdsong in the mornings was lovely.
- Place was lovely, very comfortable and the owners were fantastic.
Helen and Carl are perfect hosts. Not only do you receive a very friendly welcome, but also great advice on the area. (Plus an informative folder which shows all of the local attractions etc.) We booked because we were house hunting locally and we stayed in the studio apartment which had everything we could possibly need. French & English TV, DVD, kitchenette etc. Brilliant.
It’s in a beautiful unspoilt area where there is plenty of peace and calm- perfect to unwind, but only a short distance to the village.
It’s a 15 minute drive to a large supermarket in St. Nicolas du Pelem – so easy to self cater.
- We were made to feel very comfortable in every way. A very good nights sleep. A very good breakfast. Tranquil. A perfect getaway break. Highly recommended
- Really friendly and welcoming owners who could not have done more to make our stay a real pleasure! Beautiful gite in fabulous surroundings- thank you!
Moonflower House is located in Rohan, 17 miles from Saint-Barthélemy and 30 miles from Vannes. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Saint-Brieuc is 29 miles from Moonflower House, and Auray is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 47 miles from Moonflower House.
- Accommodation the best we have experienced. Breakfast perfect. Beds so comfy. Clean as a new pin. Sarah most accommodating in every way
We had a great welcome from Sarah. She is used to having cyclists and so had safe storage waiting for us plus a cup of tea for me and a hot chocolate for my son. All of which was very welcome. Our twin room was very comfortable with all facilities including an electic kettle and brew kit if we needed it.
Sarah even drove us into Rohan to a nice Creperie for our evening meal and when we finished came to collect us. That is such a special thing to do!
Our fellow guest were 2 French couples so at breakfast we had a lively discussion about France, Brexit and cycling all with good humour! The breakfast was great as well!
I plan to go back with my wife next year.
- Bed really comfy and views lovely. Host very helpful.
- Great B&B, fantastically clean, bedding every couple of days got changed and smelt fresh. Comfy beds, great shower.
the house is simple, lovely, airy and fresh. The room was ample in size, very comfortable, and clean. The ensuite bathroom had a BATH! and a shower, and a window that opened. it was easy to find, and Sarah was amazing, She is friendly, knowledgeable, helpful: the materials she has at hand and advice for towns and sights in proximity were both very helpful.
Breakfast was delicious with the fresh baguettes and croissants retrieved daily from the local boulangerie. plus the homemade cherry jam as to die for. We found the whole experience quite lovely, And Jarvis ( the dog) was an added bonus!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Noyal-pontivy Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Noyal-Pontivy Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Noyal-Pontivy Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Noyal-Pontivy Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!