10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Nouic Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Nouic Limousin is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Nouic Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nouic Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nouic Limousin. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Nouic Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Nouic Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Nouic Limousin:
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Fonclaire offers accommodations in Mortemart. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Limoges is 21 miles from Fonclaire, and La Souterraine is 27 miles from the property. Bellegarde Airport is 17 miles away.
- Lovely and clean and plenty of room staff very friendly easy to find
- British couple who also speak French running a B&B here. Arrived on a Monday. All restaurants closed. So they put on dinner for us. Good breakfasts. Comfortable room. Near Ourafour, infamous French town devastated end of WWII. Mortemart nearby, beautiful village.
- Great location,very clean and friendly.Tea and coffee making in the room. Highly recommended.will return again.
- This is a really lovely little bed and breakfast. It’s clean, comfy and just what you need for a few nights stay exploring the area. The owner is absolutely wonderful. She went out of her way to provide to our every need. It’s great value for money, in a good location and very peaceful.
- confitures excellentes ainsi que le jus d orange, le café et le thé,
Le Moulin de Douzy
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Le Moulin de Douzy offers accommodations in Lesterps, just 25 miles from Limoges. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. Bellegarde Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast, comfortable bed, pleasant & helpful hosts, beautiful countryside.
Very informal, Didier and Ann very friendly and helpful. Rural setting and a bit rustic which added to the charm of the place.
Has a nice swimming pool.
On a aimé l’ambiance des lieux, un grand espace clos à l’abri des regards dans la campagne, des hôtes gentils et très accueillant.
Le petit déjeuner est parfait et différents tous les jours.
Un séjour paisible et ressourçant.
Encore merci à Anne & Didier pour ce séjour.
A bientôt même si vous êtes un peu Loiiinnn 😉
- Spontaniteit, gastvrijheid en mooie authentieke rustige locatie
- Les propriétaires sont très à l’écoute et accommodants.
Auberge la marchadaine
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge la marchadaine offers accommodations in Montrollet. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Bed was very large and comfortable. Breakfast exellent
- Accueil très chaleureux,la gentillesse de l’hôte et la qualité du service et des produits. Tout simplement rien à dire
- Literie de qualité, chambre joliment décorée, accueil familiale et sympathique. Pratique poyr se poser dans la région.
- la chambre était propre le service était très bien simple mais convenable
Erreur il n’y a pas de restaurant
La vue exceptionnelle et le nombre de balades autour –
Accueil super et notre petit chien a adoré !
One of our best sellers in Saint-Junien! Located in Saint-Junien in the region of Limousin, 18 miles from Limoges, La Boulangeraie features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Nice bright, airy room. The hostess was great. Breakfast was just right.
- Pedra and Guillaume are wonderful hosts and excellent cooks — you must order Table D’hote with them. Also, Pedra’s friend Chantal give us an excellent talk on the history of the area .. and showed us the lovely private Chapel opposite.
Arriving at a lovely courtyard setting, with ample off road parking, we were warmly welcomed.
There is a nice relaxing lounge area, but as the sun was shining we escaped to the poolside to enjoy a beer.
Our rooms were nicely decorated in French farmhouse style, comfy clean and cosy with a very nice ensuite.
Our three course evening meal was freshly cooked, very tasty and most enjoyable.
Likewise, breakfast was fresh, continental and loads of it, most of it freshly home made.
These are great hosts, very helpful.
Unfortunately we were only here for one night.
But can recommend stopping here and I certainly would like to return.
If you care to visit Oradour which is only 30 minutes away, this is an ideal place for your overnight stop.
- Beautiful rooms very clean and comfortable. Great breakfast. Location to Oradour Sur Glane very convenient. Outside areas lovely, heated pool sun trap great area for relaxing. Sorry we were not staying longer 🙂
- Superb value for money, excellent breakfast and great host
La Grange Ancienne
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, La Grange Ancienne is located in Montrollet in the region of Limousin. Just 19 miles from Limoges. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- We opted for the dinner at 18 euros per person. This was excellent value as the food was plentiful and delicious, and the wine was included! Also the nearest restaurants were closed, it being Sunday. The hosts were fun and charming, the accommodation was a gorgeous three storey tower.
- Every think was excellent very friendly nothing was to much.
- Great location if you like piece and quiet as we do excellent accommodation, friendly hosts
A beautiful tower annex on 3 floors, tastefully appointed and with every convenience plus a bunch of luxuries.
Charming and helpful owners. Great hospitality and several free beers on arrival.Terrific breakfast. Set in delightful grounds and about 2 km from a neat and inexpensive restaurant.
Our thanks to Theresa & Andrew
Great directions sent in advance: hugely helpful as located in small, remote, hamlet.
Really friendly welcome.
Very comfortable room.
Beautiful, quiet, rural setting and great, sympathetic, renovated property.
Outside breakfast just a joy.
Chambres d’Hotes de Bel Air
Located in Saint-Bonnet-de-Bellac in the region of Limousin, 26 miles from Limoges, Chambres d’Hotes de Bel Air features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The owner welcomed me and my dog very friendly and warm. I got a very spacious room for the dog. The bed was very comfortable and although I had a room with view on the road, I could sleep very well, as there isn’t passing too much traffic during night. The breakfast in the morning was very good and more than sufficient. The owners speak English, which was perfect for me as I don’t speak French. If you are travelling with a dog, I can highly recommend this accommodation.
- Large and comfortable room with antique furniture; a pleasure to stay in. Very friendly owner who serves up more than ample breakfasts.
- A very nice continental type breakfast with an assortment of home made preserves, croissants coffee and juice etc.
- Excellent welcome from our hosts and a good breakfast. Easy to find as it is on a main road (& the hosts kindly left some outside lights on!). Comfortable beds.
- Jane& Jon were the perfect hosts The room was excellent, Breakfast excellent
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, L’Ancien Presbytère offers accommodations in Le Dorat, just 28 miles from Limoges. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Le Blanc is 29 miles from L’Ancien Presbytère, and La Souterraine is 21 miles away. Bellegarde Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Could not have stayed at a nicer property. Family were lovely.could not do enough for you. and the breakfast and evening meal was fabulous
- The owners, Tony and Lisa, are perfect hosts and the evening meal (by prior arrangement) was truly excellent. The room was spacious, quiet and very comfortable. Altogether a great place to stay.
- fabulous hosts, couldn’t have asked for more. fantastic breakfast.
- Rustic charm. Wonderfully warm welcome from Tony and Lisa.
- Friendly owners very good hospitality lovely traditional building
La Croix De Camargue
La Croix De Camargue is located in Oradour-sur-Glane, 12 miles from Limoges and 29 miles from La Souterraine.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Dominique and Christian were wonderful host, they made us feel right at home. Our room was so amazing to stay in, not only was it large and well furnished but it was beautiful. We really enjoyed our talks at breakfast . Dominique and Christian’s cat and dog were so playful and we enjoyed them so much. We look forward to staying at their Band B again when we travel to the area.
- This establishment is located in the centre of a small hamlet, just 3kms from Oradour. You are given a full floor to yourselves and have complete privacy. Wifi access is free and the continental breakfast consists of jams and honey completely manufactured in house by the lovely Dominique and her husband.
- Dominique was THE most fabulous host. Friendly beyond words. We wanted for nothing – her home made jams at Breakfast were utterly delicious . Email the dog and Souris the cat were particularly friendly – lots of tail wagging and purring!!!! The bedroom was huge – with a very comfortable double bed, heating throughout, an exceptionally clean massive bathroom with a lovely powerful shower. Can not rate this Chambres D’Hote highly enough and will most definitely return.
- Dominique was the perfect hostess and the location was idyllic.
- This has to be the most amazing place we’ve ever stayed in. The house was a beautiful, 200 year old farmhouse that had been lovingly restored. The suite (three rooms!) was huge, charming and very comfortable. Dominique was just lovely and she produced a wonderful breakfast with loads of her homemade preserves. This place can’t be beaten – and she charges way too little!
Fleur de Lys
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Fleur de Lys is located in Ansac-sur-Vienne in the region of Poitou-Charentes.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bellegarde Airport is 27 miles away.
- The room was lovely but faced onto a street which at certain times could bother some people but it didn’t worry us. Alison was very helpful and flexible. Very comfortable bed and kitchen area available to use as needed. Nice swimming pool set out of the way and had steps to get in rather than a ladder. About five minutes away from the town of Confolens. We certainly would stay again.
Friendly and warm welcome. The property was a traditional French town house – don’t judge from the exterior, it’s very quirky and individual inside!
The breakfast was generous, and all guests were invited around the huge kitchen table.
- Alison was an excellent host and this quaint B and B is gorgeous. Comfy beds, use of a kitchen and made to feel at home. Highly recommended!!
- Very welcoming. We had a fantastic nights sleep too x
- Accueil , petit déjeuner , calme ,proximité de Confolens
Le Domaine de Panissac
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Le Domaine de Panissac offers pet-friendly accommodations in Berneuil. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.Limoges is 20 miles from Le Domaine de Panissac, and La Souterraine is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 16 miles from Le Domaine de Panissac.
- Beautiful room, excellent level cleanliness and great breakfast.
- Fantastic house set in lovely grounds.very peaceful. Lovely spacious rooms beautifully furnished.
- Beautiful house offering a large amount of private space. Extremely accommodating hosts who fed me on arrival as the area was closed due to holidays.
- What an amazingly beautiful property! An old Damme, beautifully decorated and maintained. Breakfast served in a gorgeous room with the fire going.Just perfect!
- A beautifully restored countr.y house set in a quiet rural location but within a short distance from all the amenities. The rooms were very clean and well equipped with very comfortable beds. The host was very friendly and helpful and welcomed our small dog.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Nouic Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Nouic Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Nouic Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Nouic Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!