10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Notre-Dame-du-Touchet Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Notre-Dame-du-Touchet Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Notre-Dame-du-Touchet Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Notre-Dame-du-Touchet Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Notre-Dame-du-Touchet Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Notre-Dame-du-Touchet Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Notre-Dame-du-Touchet Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Notre-dame-du-touchet Lower Normandy:
La Gerbaudiere Chambres & Tables d’Hôtes
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, La Gerbaudiere Chambres & Tables d’Hôtes is located in Notre-Dame-du-Touchet in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 26 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. Bagnoles de l’Orne is 25 miles from La Gerbaudiere, and Avranches is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Wonderful friendly welcome and superb breakfast. Great croissants and cakes freshly made. The room was spotless with plenty of facilities. Merci Bien!
- Exceeded all expectations. Fantastic hosts. Magnafique home cooked meals. Highly recommended. Could not have been a more pleasant stay.
- Scrupulously clean. Food delicious, home-made and well-tailored to our individual tastes. Meals taken with the family. Memory foam bed unexpected. Pool table an unusual and a pleasant diversion.
- Very good host, excellent food. Very clean and quiet.
- I can’t rate this property highly enough. My mum and I took my two young children over to France to see family and we stayed here. Apart from the fabulous rooms and comfy beds, there was also a shared lounge with a pool table and games. The hosts were extremely accommodating, the rooms were immaculately clean and the breakfast was amazing. We will definitely be back. Thank you!
Maison Voie Verte
Maison Voie Verte is located in Bion, 27 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel and 23 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Avranches is 21 miles from Maison Voie Verte, and Vire is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 53 miles from Maison Voie Verte.
- Lois & Ian are the perfect hosts of their wonderfully presented B&B. It has all the character & charm of a french home & yet the rooms are both modern & fresh in their presentation. I could not of asked for more, breakfast was just right, facilities were perfect & the cleanliness was second to none. Lois & Ian are not only great people, they are highly professional and should be proud of their achievements in their business.
- The location on the cycle path was excelkkent the great room and near a small bar and grocery shop. There is a communal kitchen with a microwave and kettle too. Lois was so helpful and friendly and has bike storage too and provided a great breakfast too. Highly recommend. Thanks Lois.
- The hosts were extremely friendly and helpful, gave us many tips. The continental breakfast was excellent!
- Breakfast was absolutely delightful and the owners are really kind.
- Lois and Ian made us feel so welcome. Our room was spotlessly clean and we loved the crisp, white bedding.
Les Bouillons B&B
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Les Bouillons B&B is located in Le Teilleul, just 31 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the lake or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 20 miles from Les Bouillons B&B, and Avranches is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 52 miles from Les Bouillons B&B.
- We had the lovely studio which was perfect. Comfy beds, tv, shower room and well equipped kitchenette. We also enjoyed sitting in the lounge with log burner.
- The hosts were incredibly friendly and welcoming and our dog was made to feel very welcome too.
- A warm welcome, extremly comfortable room, royal breakfast and beautiful coutryside are more than enough reasons to come back and also to recommend this lovely place.
- Really helpful and friendly but not intrusive hosts, who fortunately spoke native English, so were able to guide us re local attractions etc. The farmhouse itself is spacious and light and in very good condition but still has a lot of character. The local village of Domfret is lovely. The breakfast was generous and one of the hosts is a baker so the croissants etc were fresh and excellent.
- I could not afford!the RITZ Les Bouillons is better My wife(of 59 years) have visited here for 15 years.it is PURFIK (Pop Larkin!!)tell them Eddie gave it 10/10 and ask about the lovely Sabrina . Eddie Merrick
Les Freuberts B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Les Freuberts B&B offers accommodations in Landivy. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Le Mont Saint Michel is 24 miles from Les Freuberts B&B, and Bagnoles de l’Orne is 29 miles away. St Jacques Airport is 43 miles from the property.
The house is absolutely lovely, comfortable, immaculate and aesthetically pleasing!
Charming and interesting hosts. Lovely breakfast. St Hilaire du Harcouet and Fougeres are an easy drive. The latter is beautiful. Great shops. Le Mont St Michel is about an hour away but avoid Bank holidays there as it is a seething mass of humanity and the car park attendants are not helpful!
- Most perfect hosts will welcome you in this beautiful B&B where you’ll feel like at home. Breakfast is over the top and beds are super comfy. Bathroom is also ideal. The hosts are super friendly and lovely people.
The African Suite is superb, as size, furnishings, and interior decoration.
The mattress is very comfortable and there is a choice of pillows.
Barbara and Keith are very friendly.
Just remember to bring cash as they do not have electronic payment devices.
- We received a lovely warm welcome and drink on our arrival, which was most appreciated. The farmhouse is beautiful. Lovingly decorated and has everything you could wish for. Comfy beds, crisp linen, bath robes, TVs with both French and English channels. We had the mini suite and our son was thrilled to have his own interlinked room. The breakfasts are delicious with lots of choice and plenty of coffee. The location is ideal for those wanting to explore Loire, Normandy and Brittany as it is right on the edge. Surrounded by stunning rolling hills, yet a short drive to lots of shops and restaurants. Barbara, Keith and their dog Benji are excellent hosts and very warm and welcoming. Nothing was too much trouble. We’ll certainly be returning!! We can’t rate this B&B highly enough. For us it was perfect.
- lovely room and breakfast, extremely comfortable bed and very welcoming and friendly hosts, overall a super stay!
- The house is absolutely lovely, comfortable, immaculate and aesthetically pleasing!
Le Prestige Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Le Prestige Bed & Breakfast offers pet-friendly accommodations in Fougerolles-du-Plessis, just 28 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 24 miles from Le Prestige Bed & Breakfast, and Avranches is 23 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 48 miles away.
- Yes the croissants were lovely and fresh…loved the shower …super hot water.
- Breakfast croissants/bread were outstanding as was the rest of the continental buffet. Good juice and fruit. Very good hosts who prepared a good and reasonably priced evening meal each night. Wine was included and was always good. Really useful was the availability of a place to secure motorbikes undercover each night.
I’m reluctant to speak to highly of our stay with Phil, Angie & Max, their German Shepherd. The reason being that I would prefer to keep this special place to myself. I will be back in the area to continue house hunting in the near future and would be disappointed if I was told “There was no room at the Inn”.
A truly pleasant stay for all that pass this way.
Excellent breakfast, very good service. always again
Ausgezeichnetes Frühstück, sehr guter Service, empfehlenswert
- Etablissement situé au calme en pleine campagne, très bon accueil de nos hôtes, petit déjeuner et repas bons et copieux.
B&B La Difference Le Pressoir
Located in Rouellé in the region of Basse-Normandie, 14 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne, B&B La Difference Le Pressoir features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Avranches is 30 miles from B&B La Difference Le Pressoir, and Vire is 19 miles away.
- Christine is a lovely person and her English is perfect, so don’t worry if you don’t speak French? the accomodation is beautiful and completely suitable for a bigger group of people (2 families, group of friends etc). The surrounding is totally amazing-one has to see it❗️We are coming back soon?
Amazing !!! We travel by bicycle, we were received with warm smile.
Really good breakfast.
Will definitely go back if I have a chance.
- Owners super, could not be more friendly,breakfast excellent. Our children are vegan and the owners provided extra fruit for breakfast.
- Lovely location and hosts. The room/facilities were top rate as was the breakfast.
- In a charming spot and very quiet. Luckily the sat nav found it easily Our room was part of a large holiday home so we could use the kettle in the kitchen to make drinks. Madame made us very welcome and pointed us to a good evening restaurant.
Located in Landivy in the region of Pays de la Loire, 24 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel, Belle Madeleine features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 29 miles from Belle Madeleine, and Laval is 31 miles away. St Jacques Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Great old stone house. Nice rooms. The owners were friendly and interesting to meet.
- Jane and Dave were extremely friendly and welcoming, we felt at ease immediately – not always easy to do when you have three children in tow. The accommodation was endearing and very comfortable, the children loved every minute of the stay and so did we!
- All was completely perfect! Execellent dinner and breakfast . Jane and her husband Dave , the owners are fantastic
- Clean, nice friendly people, booked an evening meal, very good. Quiet location. breakfast was also good.
- It was a good stopping off point before heading for the Caen/Portsmouth ferry.Jane and David were very welcoming…we had tea in the garden on arrival and a delicious evening meal. Breakfast was plentiful and set us up for the last leg of our journey.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Les Touches is located in Saint-Georges-de-Reintembault in the region of Bretagne, just 17 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Granville is 29 miles from Les Touches, and Avranches is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 40 miles from Les Touches.
- Lovely location with excellent and friendly hosts.
– The surroundings of this stay were beautiful and peaceful. Lovely small villages, beautiful nature and a wonderful garden & hostel.
– The owners were very friendly and I had a good conversation with them over breakfast. They really made you feel welcome.
– The facilities and breakfast were good. Also as a vegetarian 🙂
- Sue and Jerry are really lovely people. They cared for me like a family member. So gentle, so friendly. They offered me their garage for my motorcycle. I arrived in the evening and Sue made a wonderfu dinner for me. Also the breakfast was very tasty and again, it was like living in a family. The house is very clean, individual, comfortable and with nice interior. I can highly recommend to stay in Les Touches, you will not regret!
our hosts are great and lovely people
they explained us all we have needed
The location is beautiful and pastoral
- The hosts were very friendly! Super breakfast! The location is heaven – full relaxation guaranteed!
Maison May Luxury B&B
Maison May Luxury B&B is located in La Chapelle-Urée, just 17 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Granville is 24 miles from Maison May Luxury B&B, and Avranches is 10 miles from the property.
Upon arrival they came out to greet us. We were advised a place to have diner in a nearby village, which helped a lot because we did not know the area. The rooms are decorated very nice and very clean and you have at your disposal a tray with tea, coffee, milk and cookies.
Paul and Jay are very grateful for making our stay so pleasant, you are very kind.
We only spent one night because we were passing through on our vacation, but we would have loved to stay one more day.
The house and the farm is very beautiful and the surroundings invite you to relax.
We will recommend your home to our friends.
Family Sotodosos Rodrigo.
- Everything! Jan & Paul are very nice, the room and the house clean and lovely. I advise to get the dinner too!
- Jan and Paul are amazing people. They take very good care of their guest. The minute you walk in they make sure you feel at home. The dinners they prepare are very good. For that price you don’t wonder around in search for a restaurant. Breakfast is very good with fresh croissants every day. Room and bathroom are very clean. A top B and B
We really had a great greeting from our English hosts Paul and Jan .
The property Being very picturesque. Our room was faultless , we even had English TV in our room , tea , coffee , beautifully decorated , fabulous Linen, towels and very snug and cosy . Wcerything felt new and fresh … The best place out of our four one night stop overs during this trip . Paul and Jan are very helpful, friendly people , offering their home to all nationalities . Jan cooked an evening meal which we sat and enjoyed at the table with a Belgium couple in good conversation . Thank you to Paul and Jan for making our one night stay so welcoming ‘ we hope to find our holiday home soon ‘ what a great location .
- The building was freshly decorated and furnished tastefully. The landscaping was attractive and set off the building very well with a clear parking arrangement and approach to the building.
Chambre d’Hôtes Le Clos de Sées
Chambre d’Hôtes Le Clos de Sées offers accommodations in Chérencé-le-Roussel. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Le Mont Saint Michel is 24 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes Clos Sées, and Granville is 28 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Superb setting with a lovely water meadow garden. Great value for money. Very friendly host
- The views were tremendous. The hostess was happy and helpful. The room was perfect for a couple. Very warm and cosy with a hot shower. The room had a kettle, always good to have.
- Lovely property in the Normandy countryside. Peaceful, quiet – almost the definition of tranquil. Host was charming, room clean and well presented with comfy large bed. Large garden with pools and running water. Lovely place to chill out.
- Ensuite with lots of elbow room and large very comfortable bed . Excellent garden area with picturesque view of valley with stream going through. Breakfast god with crispy croissants and lovely french bread . Located in the lower part of Cherbourg peninsula and a good overnight on route to Caen or Cherbourg or visa versa .Nearest restaurant a mile away Auberge de Moulin which is a water mill with museum and good food menu .
- no faults. Set in lovely gardens Everything perfect
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Notre-dame-du-touchet Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Notre-Dame-du-Touchet Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Notre-Dame-du-Touchet Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Notre-Dame-du-Touchet Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!