10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon Upper Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Notre-dame-de-gravenchon Upper Normandy:
Chambres d’Hôtes L’Ecole Buissonnière
Chambres d’Hôtes L’Ecole Buissonnière is located in Trouville-la-Haule, 23 miles from Deauville and 15 miles from Honfleur.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Rouen is 23 miles from L’Ecole Buissonnière, and Étretat is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Immaculately clean; spacious; tranquil setting (small village, but only 20 min drive from Rouen). Comfy bed, on mezzanine floor. Tea/coffee making facilities, a bonus! Lovely choice of fresh breads (and cheeses / jams) for breakfast.
Francois & Peggy were brilliant hosts, friendly & helpful. We only stayed one night travelling back to Calais but could have easily stayed longer as it would be an ideal base for traveling to locations in the area.
Parking was not on the property but right outside on a quiet road.
The garden of the property is beautifully maintained. Highly recommend.
Self contained duplex in recent outbuilding conversion.
There was a good restaurant in a nearby village.
Lovely host who provided great local information.
Loved the property and the surroundings.
Good breakfast with nice banter with the owner.
Room was cozy and comfortable with all you may need during your stay.
But most of all I liked our hosts and the breakfast!
La Bonne Auberge
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, La Bonne Auberge offers accommodations in Vieux-Port, just 24 miles from Deauville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Honfleur is 17 miles from La Bonne Auberge, and Rouen is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 27 miles from La Bonne Auberge.
The history of the Auberge dates from the 1700! amazing! The place still keeps its character yet is clean and cozy. Bertrand was a fantastic host, and also for our dinner which we had in front of a warm fire. A delicious Normandy meal! Breakfast was just as nice.
We really enjoyed watching the boats cruise down the river, even though it was cold out, it was enjoyable, I hope we can return in the spring!
- La Bonne Auberge is a very ancient inn which has been running on and off for the past centuries. The atmosphere is beautiful and Bertrand is very welcoming and happy to share stories about the place. Enjoy a glass of local cider by the fireplace and imagine writers and impressionists who came through this historical place.
- Exceptional view, tranquil, a little piece of heaven
- After a difficult start caused by the constant rain (drains blocked) we were looked after brilliantly by Pierre who was standing in for the owners. He could not have been more helpful. Also the food was wonderful.
- The wonderful picturesque and peaceful location of the property on the bank of the River Seine was a real treat. The great care taken by Phillipe Emanuel in looking after us throughout our stay, including preparing a special vegetarian dinner for my wife, was all very much appreciated. The bedroom which was in a small cottage in the garden of the property was very comfortable and also included a separate little kitchen and a bathroom. It was all so quiet and peaceful and in very beautiful surroundings.
- The history of the Auberge dates from the 1700! amazing! The place still keeps its character yet is clean and cozy. Bertrand was a fantastic host, and also for our dinner which we had in front of a warm fire. A delicious Normandy meal! Breakfast was just as nice.
Cottage des Bords de Seine
Cottage des Bords de Seine is located in Saint-Nicolas-de-Bliquetuit, just 31 miles from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a sauna or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Honfleur is 23 miles from Cottage des Bords de Seine, and Rouen is 17 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 35 miles away.
- Anne, our hostess, was very warm and friendly. Her B&B is a purpose built modern cottage adjacent to her thatch-roofed house. You can’t “see” the Seine, but you sense it’s nearby presence; we saw a barge going by as soon as we parked. The room is spacious and clean, and the bathroom was fantastic, very clean and modern, awesome German fixtures in the shower, etc. There’s an indoor hot tub and a sauna off the breakfast room, which we did not take advantage of. Anne and her husband were very warm and friendly. The place is a bit off the beaten track, which is why it’s a deal, but we felt like we “discovered” something special. Near enough to Rouen, and very near to Jumieges, which was one of our major goals. There are options for dinner across the river in Caudebec-en-Caux.
- Anne and her husband are wonderful, welcoming hosts. Cottage des bords des Seine is a wonderful place to stay. We’ve been twice now, and will return.
- Very clean complete , own terrace , nice architecture, modern, good beds , friendly commited reception , communal kitchen , fridge . Nice walk to Seine bank.
The property was clean and tidy. The owner was very friendly
Anne cooked Normandy dinner for us. We enjoyed it.
- The breakfasts were excellent. Fresh bread and the most amazing croissant loaf from the village bakery. Best of all though, was the home made jams, especially the marmalade that Anne and her mother make. Ann and her husband were perfect hosts.
A Livre Ouvert
A Livre Ouvert is located in Caudebec-en-Caux, just 23 miles from Honfleur.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Rouen is 18 miles from A Livre Ouvert, and Étretat is 26 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and welcoming. Lovely breakfast and coffee.
Very pleasant one night in A livre Ouvert. Great bed, excellent ensuite. Kettle and teas in room.
Books aplenty on the shelves in all rooms to cater for all tastes and some english titles available as well. Good location a short walk from the town center. We were told to take a walk up the road a little from the house then down into the town which was a very pleasant stroll with some excellent views of Caudebec en Caux. Highly recommended facility.
- The whole place was unexpectedly a very high standard.the bed was extra comfy. Our hosts were very helpful and friendly.
- Homely and friendly. within good distance of beautiful town
We stayed here for one night only, on our way to our holiday home in Normandy. The owners were very friendly, beautiful garden, nice room. A proper B&B, you are staying with people in their own home.
The breakfast was nice, with fresh home made products (fruit salad, cake). I would have preferred an egg and yoghurt, but that is due to personal preferences.
Clean room, comfortable bed, tea making facility in the room. Clean bathroom with toilet and shower in the room. Fluffy towels.
La Boisselière offers accommodations in Vieux-Port. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Deauville is 24 miles from La Boisselière, and Honfleur is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 27 miles from La Boisselière.
- The village, the house, the terrace, the conservatory… they are all beautiful. The area and the house are gorgeous. Frederic was charming and helpful and we enjoyed chatting to him, he made a perfect host. The grounds were large and our dogs were made to feel welcome. Sitting in the sun on our private terrace with a glass of wine was an excellent way to spend an evening. Breakfast was ample, and eating while taking in the views and enjoying the company of our host was lovely. The little extras were also a nice touch.
- Beautiful location. Amazing views. Big bedrooms. Boutique style.
- Accueil impeccable. Gentillesse des proprios. Un cadre très calme et reposant .
- Un site magnifique, propice au repos et à la rêverie. Les propriétaires sont formidables. Petit déjeuner très agréable.
Prachtige rustige locatie met schitterend zicht op de Seine. Bijzonder vriendelijke gastvrij echtpaar. Bij het genot van een glaasje rose vertelde ons gastheer uitgebreid over de historie van de bijzondere rietbedekte woningen in dit mooie dorpje Vieux Port.
Een echte aanrader, ook voor meerdere dagen!
Le Bois des Pierres
Located in Conteville in the region of Haute-Normandie, 15 miles from Deauville, Le Bois des Pierres features a terrace and views of the garden.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Honfleur is 7 miles from Le Bois des Pierres, and Étretat is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- They were very accommodating about our arrival time which changed about three hours before we were due. Breakfast was good, with English tea as an option, and again was provided earlier than usual as we had to leave early to catch a ferry. The room was very well furnished, quiet and relaxing and there was a delightful garden which must be beautiful in the summer.
- Lovely hostess but really couldn’t speak anything but french. Room was lovely if a little twee.breakfast was french with a nod to the dutch
- The room was clean and comfortable, although there was no tv nor radio in the room. I did not realize that we had to pay in cash so we had to go back to the nearest town, which was 15 kms from the property. The lady gave us a bottle of wine to make up for the drive. We did not want to go out again and she let us have our bread and cheese dinner in the dining room.
- Great service from the owner. Quiet and really beautiful place. About 20 min drive from Honfleur with many restaurants.
The owner is an incredible woman. She made us feel welcome right away and took care of us, as though we were family and that without being overbearing.
The room we had was spacious, had a separate entrance, which is always convenient. It was VERY clean (which the previous 4* hotels we stayed at could learn from).
The breakfast was really good and a true social happening. After the first day the owner asked us what we liked and served that.
The place had a wonderful, huge garden which was meticulously maintained and very inviting to sit in the evening and relax.
The Le Bois des Pierres is only a short drive away from Honfleur and has several beautiful villages within short range.
Upon leaving we were given a huge cut of some ‘verveine citronelle’ from the garden, which we could dry and drink as tea. I now have a huge jar filled to bridge the time until we get to visit again!!
B&B Le Clos du Phare
B&B Le Clos du Phare offers accommodations in Saint-Samson-de-la-Roque. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or river.Deauville is 17 miles from B&B Le Clos du Phare, and Honfleur is 9 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was absolutfels fantastic, pure quality and made with care.
A beautiful location and a very charming B&B with a spectacular view.
We only stayed for one night, passing to our next location, but sad to leave such a wonderful place. Really nice and yummy breakfast served.
- Everything else was fantastic. The building was stunning. Breakfast superb.
- A very accommodating host who encouraged us to make use of the facilities as long as we wished on the day of check-out, combined with a fantastic breakfast made for a very positive note to end our stay.
- La vue magnifique, le lit king size, le style du batîment principal, l’accueil chaleureux.
Located in Foulbec in the region of Haute-Normandie, 15 miles from Deauville, L’escapade features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Honfleur is 8 miles from L’escapade, and Rouen is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Wonderful settings and property. You are in the middle of a quiet landscape. Fréderique and her husband were welcoming and very nice. Loved the breakfast. Hope we will go back.
We were lated to arrive, but the lady was so nice to wait us. And lead us to the room. Everything was prefect. You can try the jam, which made by themselves. And find the apple tree in the garden.
The lady was not so good in english, but is very warm to welcome us and try to explain us many things.
- Very good and diversified breakfast. Big and clean bedroom. Private parking. Nice place to stay for a couple of days.
- Spotlessly clean, beautiful gardens and room, fantastic hosts, great facilities, lovely area and delicious homemade breakfast.
- Breakfast was excellent the owners could not do enough for us. The location was excellent easy to find and a good base to explore from.
Le Petit Manoir de la Vernelle
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Le Petit Manoir de la Vernelle offers accommodations in Fourmetot, just 22 miles from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Honfleur is 16 miles from Le Petit Manoir Vernelle, and Rouen is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 24 miles from Le Petit Manoir de la Vernelle.
First of all is the hosting! The owner was very very nice.Good english, very interesting to talk with and was very flexible with our requests. Second, the decoration that they give in the restorated house (from 1792!!) Is amazing with lot of style and the taste. The yard is very large, green with many fruit trees and friendly animals grazing around.
The setting of the rooms is perfect for families.
The location is few km from the highway and still super quiet.
- Meal were delicious, home cooked and nothing was too much trouble. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Hosts couldn’t have been more welcoming. Strongly recommended for short stays.
- Gorgeously simple place with smiles and kind people always happy to help. Service perfect, room perfect and location perfect. Thank you
- The host was very friendly and spoke English very well. Superb breakfast. Large and nice terrain around the house with many animals, and a very happy dog to play with!
- Breakfast was perfect every day! Great wifi, awesome restaurant suggestions and conversation with Stefan.
- First of all is the hosting! The owner was very very nice.Good english, very interesting to talk with and was very flexible with our requests. Second, the decoration that they give in the restorated house (from 1792!!) Is amazing with lot of style and the taste. The yard is very large, green with many fruit trees and friendly animals grazing around.
Chambre d’hôtes Au Fil De L’eau
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Chambre d’hôtes Au Fil De L’eau offers accommodations in Jumièges. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the river or garden. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Honfleur is 26 miles from hôtes Au Fil L eau, and Rouen is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 35 miles from Chambre d’hôtes Au Fil De L’eau.
Loved the chickens and the peacocks roaming the garden.
Only 3 km to a lovely restaurant
Lovely riverside walk alongside the property
- Comfortable rooms, peaceful position, excellent breakfast.
- Very nice location at the Seine near village Jumiege. Beatifull landscape and quiet environment. The property has a beatifull garden with fruittrees and a great view on the Seine. Take some wine and cheese with you and enjoy a nice afternoon watching the boats sail by. The host is very kind and serves a great breakfast with local and housemade ingredients. The room was kind of basic and the pillows good be better but all in all a great stay.
- This is a delightful place to stay. The setting is very charming, with plenty of comings and goings on the river to fascinate a 6 year old! The gardens were filled with fruit trees and lavendar. We had a lovely room and the breakfast, served family style, was excellent.
- nice cottage along the Seine. “Special” room possible in the form of a Drakar like build ship in which we staid. very quiet in the middle of an orchard. nice breakfast with fresh plucked fruit.
- Loved the chickens and the peacocks roaming the garden.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Notre-dame-de-gravenchon Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!