10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Notre-Dame-de-Courson Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Notre-Dame-de-Courson Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Notre-Dame-de-Courson Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Notre-Dame-de-Courson Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Notre-Dame-de-Courson Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Notre-Dame-de-Courson Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Notre-Dame-de-Courson Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Notre-dame-de-courson Lower Normandy:
Le Chant Des Fees
Located in Notre-Dame-de-Courson in the region of Basse-Normandie, 27 miles from Deauville, Le Chant Des Fees features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.There is a gift shop at the property.Honfleur is 29 miles from Le Chant Des Fees, and Trouville-sur-Mer is 27 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 17 miles away.
- A delicious meal was provided even though we hadn’t ordered it as requested. The place was enchanting and the owners charming and attentive and friendly
- Friendly hosts, nice homemade dinner, pet friendly
- The location is excellent! Among the fields and forests
- Thank God for GPS. This is a delightful property, but way off the beaten track. Idyllic situation with wonderful views and completely quiet apart from the odd ‘moo’. The welcome from the owners was second to none.
- Four course dinner was really good, listened to music from the owners grandparents while looking at art on the walls, a talented family. Friendly cats were nice too.
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Les Gaillardieres is located in Bellou. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Deauville is 26 miles from Les Gaillardieres, and Honfleur is 30 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, La Hérissonniere offers accommodations in Saint-Aubin-de-Bonneval, just 31 miles from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Trouville-sur-Mer is 31 miles from La Hérissonniere, and Lisieux is 14 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Staying in this property was a real pleasure. The host, Dennis, was very nice and attentive. The house is beautiful, full of historic value (it has more than 500 years… !), and we really enjoyed the views to the garden and the trees. The breakfast was amazing (thanks so much for the delicious home made apple juice). Our room was nice, with ‘typical’ furniture, very comfy bed; nice bathroom, good shower. The house is easy to locate with GPS (but GPS is a must, otherwise it might be difficult). Some good restaurantes nearby, at a driving distance, but booking in advance is advisable. Thanks so much for a great experience! I wish we could have stayed longer to see the apple spa!
- Wonderful coffee and Camembert. All served with great charm in a beautiful room.
- Our host was very helpful and informative. The breakfast was excellent with lots of homemade produce and plenty of choice. Very peaceful and beautiful location. Wonderful ancient buildings.
- Met by owner who explained that we would be sleeping in a property across the road from his house (where we took breakfast). Excellent room with additional kitchen, dining and lounge facilities. Breakfast was a feast of local produce (some organic) and the WiFi worked. A very peaceful visit – nothing was too much trouble and the owner was willing to recommend local restaurants etc.
- A beautiful house in idyllic quiet setting. Very nice owners. Fabulous dining room and house full of history and 1,000 hedgehogs! Would love to return to enjoy the apple spa.
Chalet de Malvoue
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Chalet de Malvoue is located in Vimoutiers in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 30 miles from Cabourg. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Lisieux is 16 miles from Chalet de Malvoue, and Houlgate is 30 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 22 miles away.
- The chalet was in a very quiet place with great views of the countryside
- The hostess,Natalie was utterly charming and helpful. Her food preparation and presentation were first class and the quality was excellent. The house itself is very contemporary, and has a cosy ambience e.g. Big log fire. One of the best B&B’s I’ve ever stopped in.
- The location was good, facilities were very good in a beautiful house which was immaculate and Madame was very welcoming. I was very unhappy that I had a severe stomach upset from lunch on the way down so could not enjoy the excellent dinner Madame was preparing for us.
- Le chalet de Malvoue est une très belle demeure, décorée de façon très élégante, où la maîtresse de maison nous a chaleureusement accueillis. Une nuit reposante et un petit-déjeuner délicieux nous ont permis de démarrer agréablement la journée et de profiter pleinement de ce beau coin de Normandie, avec infiniment de bonheur. Merci !
- La déco de la chambre très cocooning et l accueil de la dame. On s’y sent comme chez soi. Merci
Les Trois Cheminees
Les Trois Cheminees offers accommodations in Livarot. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Deauville is 25 miles from Les Trois Cheminees, and Honfleur is 29 miles away.
- Every thing nothing less than 10/10 says it all
- We loved this place and received a very warm welcome. The house was beautifully decorated and we particularly appreciated the additional salon with drinks station/tea and coffee facilities. The hearty continental breakfast, compete with a very lovable dog, topped off our experience. We will definitely recommend this to friends! Kerri and Nico
- This was a really great place in Livarot. At first, we weren’t sure what to expect because there is no obvious sign for the B&B out front until you look for it. The B&B is located right on the main street in Livarot, which is a very quiet town, so noise was not an issue. Although the house is quite old, the bathroom and bedroom area were completely modernized with very nice fixtures. Carpet and sitting area were very clean and new or with wonderful antiques. Very spacious. The breakfast was quite nice with lots of croissants, good coffee, yogurt, fruit, etc. Best about the place were the two hosts, Paul and Alma, who had only recently taken over running the property. Really friendly, made you feel very much at home (but not too intrusive, so if you need your space, you will have it).
- We enjoyed Paul and Alma’s friendly welcome and appreciated their passion. You may feel like at your friends’ home.
- A luxury old world stayover with first class customer service! Hotel owners delightful and extremely accommodating offering to prepare dinner for us at late notice. The breakfast was superb, fresh assorted croissants, bread, eggs, hams, choices of fresh juice, fresh coffee. We also enjoyed the honesty bar and lounge area in the evening.We look forward to having the opportunity to visit again on our stopovers from Kent – Spain. Thank you!
Domaine De La Fromagerie
Domaine De La Fromagerie offers accommodations in Le Mesnil-Durand. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Deauville is 21 miles from Domaine De La Fromagerie, and Honfleur is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Amazing place, very traditional, we really enjoyed staying there! Everything was clean, there was heating in the room, the hosts were nice and prepared a nice breakfast in the beautiful dining room, the view from our room was beautiful, we saw a wild deer. Very quiet, piecful place. I’d stay there again!
- Very traditional French property in remote location so extremely peaceful. Interesting agricultural background. Whole experience far removed from 21st century corporatism.
- The breakfast was incredible! All the products came from the neighbourhood and all the confitures were homemade.
- Great location, lovely owner. No English spoken though. Delicious choice of Jams for breakfast.
- L’accueil de la propriétaire et la tranquillité .
Les Chambres du Manoir de Guitry
Located in La Chapelle-Yvon in the region of Basse-Normandie, 24 miles from Deauville, Les Chambres du Manoir de Guitry features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Honfleur is 25 miles from Les Chambres du Manoir de Guitry, and Trouville-sur-Mer is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 15 miles from Les Chambres du Manoir de Guitry.
- Very welcoming host and every comfort. A winter’s day and freezing outside but accommodation was warm and cosy. Fenced in garden area for our 2 bichons to stretch their legs. We shall return!
- Very friendly and helpful reception despite arriving two hours late!
The owner was so so welcoming..the two nights here were just wonderful.Our room was beautiful,bed really comfortable and the views superb…we would love to keep this place our little secret…but I know we can’t.. others deserve to experience this place.The breakfast..wow!!!
We came to visit a great friend who had moved to Orbec…we will be back!
- The proprietor, Francois, was superb. What a man. Manoir de Guitry was full of character. The breakfast was out of this world. Not only good quality but Francois kept appearing with even more food !
- Very nice room in region typical manoir. Extremely friendly owner. Place to go !
La Ferme du Grand Herbage
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Ferme du Grand Herbage offers accommodations in Livarot, just 24 miles from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Honfleur is 28 miles from La Ferme du Grand Herbage, and Caen is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 15 miles from the property.
Bed very comfortable
Very welcoming hosts
- Very welcoming hosts would stay again, always willing to help with anything , Derek even did us lovely sandwiches for journey home .
- very comfy large bed, lovely shower, evening meal good , very welcoming family , good walks for our dogs
- I would like to highly recommend staying at a lovely farm called La Ferme du Grand Herbage in Livarot, Normandy France. This lovely farm is owned and run by Muriel and Dereck, and one couldn’t possibly find more gracious hosts or nicer people. The property is a large farm and they offer two guest rooms which are well equipped incl. wifi as well. The couple serve a tasty breakfast at a time requested by their guests. Nothing beats sleeping on a farm property amongst all the beautiful nature surrounding it, and Muriel and Dereck only enhance the experience. Highly recommended for those who want a relaxing vacation outside of big cities boundaries . ENJOY! WE DID
Everything with this stay was great.
Room itself is very comfortable and lovely. There are everything which you might need: warderobe, hair dryer, glasses, fruits, flowers, different types of towels, hot water etc. You have your privacy as the room is upstairs and a bit separate from main building.
We falled in love with the view from the terrace. Green garden is wondeful.
The owners of the house are great couple with beautiful daugters. In the morning we had great talks and Derek shared his own sider with us.
We would love to stay here again.
- Bed very comfortable
La Baronnie is located in Vieux-Pont-En-Auge, 22 miles from Deauville and 27 miles from Honfleur. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Caen is 21 miles from La Baronnie, and Trouville-sur-Mer is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 12 miles from La Baronnie.
- Very authentic with lovely owner. A real personal touch.
- It was immaculate and very comfortable. Very friendly owner with excellent spoken English.
- The people were very friendly and toddler/baby friendly..
- All was perfect! Friendly and correct. Everything was clean and working. Room was big enough for 2. The environment is great and the house have some history. Breakfast was complete and good for 2 persons. We ware there only to sleep.
- Breakfast good and homely, and the house bread excellent. I wanted to leave at the last possible checkout time, which was no problem – they just left me to lock up! Thank you.
Domaine de La Mésange
Located in Le Mesnil-Durand in the region of Basse-Normandie, 21 miles from Deauville, Domaine de La Mésange features a playground and views of the garden.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.A range of activities are available in the area, such as golfing, biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Honfleur is 25 miles from Domaine de La Mésange, and Caen is 26 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The hosts, Roselyne and Didier, are wonderful- very professional & friendly and made us feel very welcome. The room was extremely clean, cosy and comfortable and the breakfast was top quality with home-produced jams, bread and yogurt. The whole property is beautiful. A really lovely stay and highly recommended.
- This is a beautiful and peaceful place to stay for some days while visiting Normandy. We chose it as it in the middle of cheese and calvados country – and we came to Normandy especially for that. The hosts are very kind and generous. The home cooked breads and home made jams complemented by local cheese for breakfast are a particular highlight.
- We were going to a wedding at a near by venue! When we arrived we were greeted by the owener, he was so helpful and a lovely gentleman!! He showed us up to our room, we stayed in the sea themed room!! He explained to us that he and his wife cook fresh bread for breakfast and asked what time we would like to eat! We needed a taxi booking and it wasn’t any trouble at all! He booked it for us and gave us the number if there were any problems! Overall we had a lovely stay and would definitely recommend it and no doubt return if we were ever in the area again!!
- Home made breads, jams and yoghurt are irresistible! The hosts, Roselyne and Didier are charming. They will serve, on request, excellent local cider, chilled. Very enjoyable on a hot evening!
- Especially the breakfast was excellent! Home made bread and jams and local cheese, delicious! And all made from local products. Extremely friendly owners (staff). They provided us with information on nice restaurants in the neighbourhood, cycling paths and activities nearby and were always willing to help out!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Notre-dame-de-courson Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Notre-Dame-de-Courson Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Notre-Dame-de-Courson Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Notre-Dame-de-Courson Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!