10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Notre-Dame-de-Cenilly Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Notre-Dame-de-Cenilly Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Notre-Dame-de-Cenilly Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Notre-Dame-de-Cenilly Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Notre-Dame-de-Cenilly Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Notre-Dame-de-Cenilly Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Notre-Dame-de-Cenilly Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Notre-dame-de-cenilly Lower Normandy:
La Robinière is located in Cerisy-la-Salle, 30 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel and 31 miles from Bayeux.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking. Granville is 20 miles from La Robinière, and Saint Lo is 10 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Breakfast amazing, hosts extremely friendly lovely location
- Great location warm welcome and you could choose your breakfast time simply great thanks.
- Real France. Two connecting rooms, ideal if your a family.
- The owners were absolutely lovely and welcoming. The property was charming and the room was lovely. We loved waking to see farm animals out the window. It was very peaceful and quiet. Breakfast was lovely. We would very much like to return next time we visit the area.
- Lovely setting on the farm, looking out over the fields of cattle. Great breakfast, chatting to the friendly host.
Le Clos du Val
Located in Quibou in the region of Basse-Normandie, 26 miles from Bayeux, Le Clos du Val features a playground and views of the river. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Granville is 25 miles from Le Clos du Val, and Saint Lo is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 53 miles from the property.
We stayed for 6 nights, bed was extremely comfortable and Madame baked something new each day to go with homemade jams / croissants/ French bread etc., Roland extremely helpful, booking trips and getting computer printouts of routes etc.
Marked one face down as no TV but probably a good thing , too much time wasted watching anyway ! Scrabble came to the fore but sadly my wife won 2-1 !
Fully fitted huge kitchen available if not wanting to go out in evenings.
Very, very, friendly and would thoroughly recommend . In many ways perfectly situated as not very far to either coast or other places to visit.
The accommodation was several kilometres from a small hamlet with some shops and amenities, but we travelled into St Lo for our evening for something to eat (the 15th August is a holiday). 10-15mins away. People who stay here need their own transport. The accommodation was in a separate annexe, although attached to the main building where there were lovely facilities for cooking food for your own consumption, should you wish. We were only there for one night as
we were on our way back to the ferry for the following day. It was a lovely nights stay in a very bright room, with a comfortable bed and on-suite facilities. all very contemporary and modern. The house itself was in a nice setting, a large garden with a sunny aspect. Family was very welcoming. We would certainly consider staying here again.
- Comfort, personal touch (breakfast with home made delicacies, travel advise), clean room
- It was the 2nd time I stayed in this guest house. First with my husband : a room for two, extra large bed and then with my son: room for 3. What impressed me was the comfort of the beds. Of course, everything was clean. The guests were very kind and breakfast delicious.
- We had a lovely stay in this beautiful location. It was very quiet and peaceful, and the bed was supremely comfortable. The breakfast was fantastic!
- We stayed for 6 nights, bed was extremely comfortable and Madame baked something new each day to go with homemade jams / croissants/ French bread etc., Roland extremely helpful, booking trips and getting computer printouts of routes etc.
La Ferme de Montaigu
Located in Montaigu-les-Bois in the region of Basse-Normandie, 20 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel, La Ferme de Montaigu features a playground and terrace. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Cancale is 30 miles from La Ferme de Montaigu, and Granville is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 42 miles from La Ferme de Montaigu.
- Driving distance to highlights of Normandy, very good and complete breakfast (with delicious homemade pie and pancakes), helpful and good information provided by the hosts about places to visit, restaurants, etc. , quiet location on the countryside (note: not at walking distance of a city, so car and/or bikes are needed)
- Great setting Comtable beds & shower.Fabulous French breakfast more than we could eat.Hostess was very friendly and welcoming. Very close to a lovely village.
- For 2 couples traveling together, the accommodations were perfect and spacious. Jean-Pierre and Annie were lovely hosts and so helpful in mapping out places to visit. Annie’s crepes were fantastic, and we loved the animals on the farm
- Beautiful setting, good facilities, excellent breakfast and welcoming host. Not too far from the main road.
- A large comfortable living room, common kitchen + decor
Le Clos Des Tilleuls
Located in La Vendelée, 31 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel, Le Clos Des Tilleuls features a playground and hammam.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.Granville is 18 miles from Le Clos Des Tilleuls, and Saint Helier Jersey is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 43 miles from Le Clos Des Tilleuls.
- l”endroit est charmant, l’accueil et les prestations sont parfaites. détente et calme au rendez-vous. Je recommande cet endroit pour passer un moment de relaxation . Le massage est fait avec douceur et discrétion.
D’un point de vue général, nous avons été très satisfait du séjour : l’accueil parfait (informations pratiques sur la restauration et les visites touristiques du secteur, disponibilité, gentillesse), la chambre (avec sauna et fauteuils massants) vraiment très agréable (équipement professionnel de qualité), petit-déjeuner déjeuner impeccable avec ambiance chaleureuse (petit feu de cheminée tous les matins), literie et propreté impeccables (nettoyage de la chambre et salle de bains fait tous les jours).
En fin de compte, difficile d’apporter une critique négative de l’établissement et d’autant plus surpris de lire certains commentaires…à part avoir eu à lire des commentaires mensongers…
en bref, pour nos prochains séjours en Normandie, nous ne chercherons plus une autre adresse !!
- Le spa et magnifique on si sens chez nous on et au calme cest jolie rien à dire.
L’accès privatif au spa et sauna et centre de relaxation
La capacité du propriétaire a être présent tout en étant discret et ses conseils touristiques
le parking en retrait
la proximité de la mer
- La discrétion des hôtes tout en étant à l’écoute, leur gentillesse. Bon petit déjeuner. Nous avons apprécier le calme de cet endroit. Nous n’avons pas profité de l’espace bien-être car nous étions là pour visiter (manque de temps). Dommage !
Le Logis d’Equilly
Le Logis d’Equilly offers accommodations in Équilly. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Le Mont Saint Michel is 15 miles from Le Logis d’Equilly, and Cancale is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 36 miles from Le Logis d’Equilly.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent home cooked meals
- We loved everything. From the spooky castle exterior to the generations old story of the house itself. An absolute treat. If your looking for a look into what it must of been like to live in yesteryear this is a definite must to stay at. The house itself is cosy and we fell asleep in front of the fireplace in the upstairs sitting room two nights in a row. There is also plenty to see within walking distance of the property and even more within a 20 minutes drive, its super well located. Overall a great location and property with a friendly host to top it off.
- It was the best place that we have seen in this part of France. Amazing old chateau with inspiring history. Calm and picturesque area, beautiful garden. But the most important – the owners of the maison – so friendly, careful and understanding. We have come in the evening and were welcome by delicious domestic dinner! Rooms are clean and spacious, bathrooms are very good equipped.
Location was top. The castle was fantastic. The lady of the house was an exemple how it should be.
Just Perfect. We will come back!
- Logis d’Equilly has been sensitively and beautifully restored, and our spacious, meticulously cared-for bedroom and smart bathroom showed the effort put in by M. & Mme. Huline. They were ideal hosts – nothing was too much trouble for our them; they made us feel welcome, comfortable and helped us to make the most of our trip to La Manche. Worth a mention is the delicious dinner that we enjoyed with our hosts and the other guests staying there.
Ferme des Gouleries
Ferme des Gouleries is located in Dangy, 30 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel and 30 miles from Bayeux. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.Granville is 21 miles from Ferme des Gouleries, and Saint Lo is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 49 miles from Ferme des Gouleries.
- Very nice quiet location, lots of storage area. Dominique was very accommodating and a great host. Very nice home made jams!! certainly buy a pot to take home. Upstairs there is a fridge and microwave which guests can use to..
- Ferme de Gouleries is ideal as a one-night stop-over, though perhaps not for longer stays. This small farm keeps duck and has a very vocal donkey. The house is situated well off the beaten track and you are assured a peaceful night.
Location/situation of the property.
Quiet nights sleep.
- Rural charm. Friendly owners. Dinner with the owners. Comfy bed. Lovely surroundings
- Das Personal war sehr nett und hilfsbereit. Die Ausstattung war sehr Antik und das Haus in einem sehr guten Zustand.
La Clef des Champs
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Clef des Champs offers accommodations in Montpinchon. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Le Mont Saint Michel is 28 miles from La Clef des Champs, and Granville is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 47 miles from La Clef des Champs.
No reviews yet.
Papillon Chambres d’Hôtes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Papillon Chambres d’Hôtes offers accommodations in Hambye, just 24 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom.Granville is 17 miles from Papillon Chambres d’Hôtes, and Saint Lo is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 44 miles from Papillon Chambres d’Hôtes.
- Host were really friendly, very good breakfast. As a pleasant surprise we and our invitees enjoyed an excellent four course dinner (French/English cuisine) including the wine and an aperitif for only 25 euros a person. Great value for money.
- Very welcoming and friendly hosts.Wonderful breakfasts.Very comfy bed.
- Location is great, well placed for exploring the peninsula. Very welcoming and accommodating hosts – room was lovely, very comfortable bed. Excellent breakfast, lovely home made curd! We had dinner on 3 nights and they were also excellent.
- We arrived on short notice and were welcomed very friendly. The owners were kind and allowed us some extra time while check out. The B&B in general was very neat.
- Les propriétaires son très gentil. Très bien reçu.
Le Douitel is located in Roncey, 25 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel and 16 miles from Granville. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.Saint Lo is 14 miles from Le Douitel, and Avranches is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 43 miles from Le Douitel.
No reviews yet.
9 La Beauficerie Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, 9 La Beauficerie Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Hambye, just 25 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Free private parking is available on site.Granville is 18 miles from 9 La Beauficerie Bed and Breakfast, and Saint Lo is 14 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- The breakfasts were wonderful. The fresh breads and pastries out of this world and plentiful. Our hosts were warm and friendly.
- We were made very welcome by Liz on our arrival. The rooms were superb as was the breakfast!!
- Liz and Alan made us feel right at home. The breakfast was bountiful and full of country charm.
- Yes copious breakfast and bag to take away for picnic!
- Very friendly owners. Informal and very kind welcome. Great breakfast.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Notre-dame-de-cenilly Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Notre-Dame-de-Cenilly Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Notre-Dame-de-Cenilly Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Notre-Dame-de-Cenilly Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!