10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Nothalten Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Nothalten Alsace is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Nothalten Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nothalten Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nothalten Alsace. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Nothalten Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Nothalten Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Nothalten Alsace:
Domaine Roland Geyer
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Domaine Roland Geyer offers accommodations in Nothalten, just 21 miles from Strasbourg. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Colmar is 19 miles from Domaine Roland Geyer, and Riquewihr is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 16 miles from Domaine Roland Geyer.
nice breakfast, helpfull staff, parking space.
room with nice view. good heating in the room.
Our young (big!) dog had a great time. So had we. Everyone was very relaxed, helpful and friendly. Cosy room with balcony.
Excellent breakfast in nicely decorated dining room.
Superbe séjour !
L’accueil de la part de Roland est parfait, une bouteille de crémant nous attendait au frais, idéal pour bien débuter ces quelques jours de vacances.
La chambre est très confortable, avec si besoin une petite kitchenette.
Les petits déjeuners sont géniaux, copieux, avec du pain et des viennoiseries fraîches, on en a bien profité.
Localisation idéale elle aussi, entre Colmar et Strasbourg, dans un joli petit village sur la route des vins !
Merci à Roland pour ces moments, ses conseils nous ont bien servi et sa bonne humeur était très agréable, à bientôt surement !
- Das Frühstück war sehr gut, es war reichlich vorhanden. Die Zimmer waren sehr sauber und großzügig ausgestattet. Herr Geyer spricht sehr gut Deutsch, er ist sehr freundlich und lässt keine Wünsche offen.
- Molto bello e caratteristico il posto per la strada dei vigneti, staff cordiale e disponibile ad indicarci luoghi da visitare di cui non eravamo a conoscenza!
- nice breakfast, helpfull staff, parking space.
Chambre d’hôtes du Zellberg
Chambre d’hôtes du Zellberg offers accommodations in Nothalten. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Strasbourg is 21 miles from Chambre d’hotes Zellberg, and Colmar is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- L’accueil et la gentillesse du propriétaire.
Zentral gelegene Unterkunft, sehr nette Gastgeber, reichhaltiges und gutes Frühstück, gemütliches Zimmer, gute Ausflugstipps.
Restaurant, Bäckerei und Weingüter im Ort.
Wir haben uns rundherum wohl gefühlt.
- Sympathie, confiance, excellente situation. rien à redire
- L’accueil,La gentillesse de Claudine,ainsi que ses conseils qui nous ont beaucoup aidés afin de découvrir les marchés de Noël ainsi que la région.
- la pulizia, la colazione, la gentilezza e disponibilità della propietaria.
Featuring free WiFi, Chez Yolande offers accommodations in Nothalten. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Strasbourg is 22 miles from Chez Yolande, and Colmar is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- large room in quiet location. friendly and helpful host. comfortable and nice bkfst.
Sehr geschmackvoll und sauber!
Tolle Lage direkt an der Weinstrasse.
Und auch die Vogesen für kleine und große Wanderungen liegen direkt vor der Tür!
Das Frühstück ist landestypisch und sehr lecker, bei schönem Wetter auf der Terrasse.
- Wir durften 7 wundervolle Tage in der ruhig gelegenen Unterkunft verbringen und können sie jedem weiterempfehlen, der einen zentralen Ausgangspunkt sucht, um das Elsass zu erkunden. Die Gastgeber sind herzlich und stehen einem mit Rat und Tat zur Seite. Das Frühstück war sehr reichlich und lecker. Es gab selbstgemachte Marmelade und jeden Tag wechselnde Backwaren. Das Zimmer ist sehr sauber und gemütlich! Bei schlechtem Wetter wollte man das große und sehr bequeme Bett am liebsten gar nicht verlassen. Ein gutes Restaurant befindet sich im Ort und in der Nähe (max. 15 min Fahrtzeit) gibt es auch große Supermärkte. Zu Fuß kann man die umliegenden Orte und Burgen gut erreichen und sich auch das ein oder andere Glas Wein direkt beim Winzer gönnen. Wir kommen gerne wieder, danke noch einmal! Christina & Adrian
- L’accueil chaleureux et convivial malgré les problèmes de santé de notre hôtesse, la chambre spacieuse, le calme et l’environnement. Petit déjeuner en terrasse ombragée verdoyante.
- la grande chambre et la possibilité d’avoir notre grand chien avec nous.
Chambres d’Hôtes Arnold
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and terrace, Chambres d’Hôtes Arnold is located in Dambach-la-Ville in the region of Alsace, just 23 miles from Strasbourg. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.Colmar is 17 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Arnold, and Freiburg im Breisgau is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 17 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Arnold.
- It was very comfortable. We were treated like family and made very welcome. It is a charming little village in the French countryside where you could escape large city life and yet not be far from places like Strasbourg or the Black Forest in Germany.
- Excellent value for money. 5 minutes from the center, a Bed and Breakfast with a room like a good qualités hotel but a friendly homely welcome.
- Lovely breakfasts with Madam providing home made and home produced food.
- Very friendly personal.Good continental breakfast.Very clean rooms.Nice little village.Dog friendly and good walk with the dog in this area.We go back here.
- Very friendly owners, small family run vineyard/auberge, super nice breakfast with local specialties.
L’alcove De L’ours
One of our best sellers in Dambach-la-Ville! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, L’alcove De L’ours offers accommodations in Dambach-la-Ville, just 23 miles from Strasbourg.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Colmar is 17 miles from L’alcove De L’ours, and Freiburg im Breisgau is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 18 miles from L’alcove De L’ours.
- Very welcoming, beautiful room and excellent breakfast
- L’alcove De L’ours was a perfect place to stay. Great location, very clean and modern facilities. The shower was HUGE and one of the best showers I have ever had in France. The included breakfast was delicious with great coffee.
- Everything was perfect. Julie is an incredible host, like being at friends place. We loved the room and also the kitchen where we had breakfast and tea or coffee at any time we wanted. We will miss this place and also Lloyd the cat, that spent some relaxing time with us.
- Extremely clean room with a little fridge, which is quite convenient. Spacious and bright bathroom. Nice breakfast and friendly staff. We like here very much!
- Being met by Svetlana, who is such a lovely lady, with a glass of wine. There is a little courtyard where you can sit and have a drink. Dambach itself is a beautiful small town.
Chambres d’hôtes Château De Grunstein
Located in Stotzheim, Chambres d’hôtes Château De Grunstein features a garden and terrace. Strasbourg is 18 miles from the property. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The accommodation features a sitting area. Some units include a dining area and/or terrace. Some units also have a kitchen, equipped with an oven and refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in every unit. Towels and bed linen are provided.Colmar is 22 miles from Château De Grunstein, and Riquewihr is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The staff were very helpful, with recommendations for restaurants and happy to make bookings. The room was wonderful and the area very peaceful. We particularly liked the shower (with multiple jets) and the bath (just the right shape).
- The apartment was extremely comfortable, well appointed with all items one would need and/or desire. The proprietor was helpful and friendly. The whole feel was welcoming. Highly recommend!
- Hosts were great. The property was beautiful. We loved being near the wine road but directly in one of the busy spots.
- Great kids room, bathroom. Very comfortable) Friendly English speaking owners)
- Excellent breakfast with freshly baked breads and cakes; large room, good wifi, honour bar with lovely local wines. A very special place to stay – highly recommended.
La Griffe à Foin au Restaurant raisin D’or
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Griffe à Foin au Restaurant raisin D’or offers pet-friendly accommodations in Mittelbergheim. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Strasbourg is 19 miles from Griffe Foin raisin D’or, and Colmar is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 13 miles from La Griffe à Foin au Restaurant raisin D’or.
- Very cute B&B in a little village. It was away from the busy city Strasbourg what we thought it’s nice and not that crowded. The village is quiet and small where you can rest well and enjoy the scenery. The room was big, comfortable and clean. The lady I think the owner can’t speak English but she was really warm and nice. The breakfast is also good. In the town there are only a few restaurants but the one that we went was really good. Otherwise you can always go to Strasbourg to eat.
- Clean and comfortable accommodation in a rural setting. Great breakfast with plenty of choice.
- Free secured parking, well furnished & spacious room, good breakfast, friendly owners.
- The room with the nice view (and space) and very friendly staff. Good breakfast. This was our third stay here and we will come back.
Very nice modern and large room for a family with two children.
Quality of the food at the restaurant was excellent
Featuring free WiFi, Le Lodge offers accommodations in Bourgheim. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Strasbourg is 16 miles from Le Lodge, and Colmar is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 11 miles from Le Lodge.
- The place is in a quiet and good location to visit the whole Alsatian region. The owner is a very lovely, kind and helpful lady and also the cats of her:-) Breakfast was okay, not plenty, but tasty. The room had a gallery which was the bedroom, the stairs to go up are pretty scary, but possible to handle them. The kitchen is a common kitchen, it is fridge in the room, you can buy extra food or water and you can use it. Also it is coffee and tea for free. The kitchen has all the possibilities to prepare dinner, sit in the yard and drink something until late night. our room had a deck with chairs and a table at the exit, which was very comfortable, being able to stay out until late evening, have our morning coffee in quiet outside. All together is a nice place.
- not quite sure what the genius perks are!! It was a lovely place to stay, especially when we could breakfast outside; kitchen very well equipped and good to be able to cook there; good to be next to the stream and in a tranquil village, 5mins to a wine producer and a boulanger in the village; excellent breakfast; architecture mix of old Alsace and modern – very good; 3-4 miles bike ride to Barr to a good dinner ; the smell of the Tilleul tree outside was tremendous (early June)
- Our hostess was very nice and gave us valuable tips regarding the area and sights to see.
- Quiet place, very nice garden with all the facilities to enjoy it. Possibility to use the shared kitchen. Great breakfast. The owner is really nice and pay attention to your comfort. Highly recommended and near beautiful places to visit!
- Magnifique maison! La chambre etait très confortable et le petit dej très bon et copieux! La localisation est parfaite pour decouvrir la route des vins. Merci à Helene pour son accueil!
Les Chambres du Beau Regard
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Les Chambres du Beau Regard is located in Villé in the region of Alsace. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Strasbourg is 26 miles from Les Chambres du Beau Regard, and Colmar is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 21 miles from Les Chambres du Beau Regard.
- The owners are really nice, the room was confortable with nice bathroom, and the breakfast was very good. I would recommend the stage in here!
Clean house and clean room.
Delicious breakfast (home made jam, bread, local cheeses, bakery, etc).
Free parking just in front of the house.
2 minutes walking distance to restaurants.
- Alles sehr sauber. Nette Gastgeber, tolles Frühstück. Idealer Ausgangspunkt um Sehenswürdigkeiten anzuschauen. Sehr zu empfehlen?. Der Herr des Hauses spricht deutsch.
- Sehr nette und zuvorkommende Gastgeber. Super Frühstück mit selbstgemachten Marmeladen, Honig und Bio-Produkten. Tolle Lage, um die Sehenswürdigkeiten im Elsass zu erkunden.
- Qualité sur tout ! Le petit déjeuner est varié, complet avec du bio et des produits locaux. La chambre est trèè jolie, calme avec une literie très confortable. Tout est sain, propre, la salle de bain est belle et moderne. Le ++ : les hôtes sont vraiment charmants.
Chambre d’Hôtes Haensler
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambre d’Hôtes Haensler offers accommodations in Dambach-la-Ville, just 23 miles from Strasbourg. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Colmar is 17 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes Haensler, and Freiburg im Breisgau is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 18 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes Haensler.
- The room was beautiful and very big. The breakfast amazing! We loved our stay!
- The place and the hostess are perfect. The room had all the necessary amenities. It was spotless. The location is perfect. Breakfast was copious and delicious.
- Sehr liebenswürdige Gastgeberin. Grosse Wohnung. Reichhaltiges Frühstück.
- L’accueil, le calme, le village magnifique et le couple de cigognes sur une des portes de la ville …..
- Accueil chaleureux, literie confortable, petit déjeuner excellent, copieux, parking privé. Logement spacieux et très agréable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Nothalten Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Nothalten Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Nothalten Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Nothalten Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!