10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Notchland New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Notchland New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Notchland New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Notchland New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Notchland New Hampshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Notchland New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Notchland New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Notchland New Hampshire:
Covered Bridge House
The Covered Bridge House is named after its most unique feature on property – the historic Bartlett Covered Bridge, which spans the Saco River and is one of only 53 covered bridges left in New Hampshire. Built in 1850, the bridge is 200 feet long with single span, paddleford type construction.The Covered Bridge House is in the spectacular Mount Washington Valley, along the banks of the crystal-clear Saco River. The proximity to White Mountains allows guests to experience all there is to offer– skiing, hiking, biking, swimming, kayaking and canoeing.In winter, enjoy the fabulous local skiing with downhill resorts and cross-country skiing trails just minutes away or spend the summer tubing downstream in the backyard river to the covered bridge or find a perfect rock for sunbathing.
- Great location to stay during our trip from Maine to Vermont — not far from the Cog Rail. Lovely home, nice owner, and yummy breakfast! The covered bridge gift shop is so unique and sell nice stuff.
- Friendly proprietors, convenient location close to town and restaurants. Room was comfy, pleasant, with good attention to details (cookies in the evening, tea and coffee available, a pantry and fridge downstairs to store food, a variety of blankets and pillows to choose from). Very clean.
- Hospitality of the owner; good breakfast. Good location for area hiking
- Food was prepared as you liked it. Innkeepers were friendly and helpful.
- I can’t say enough excellent things about our stay. The property is beautiful, with easy parking, our room was outstanding and beautifully decorated and very comfortable, meticulously clean, as was our bathroom. Our hosts Nancy and Dan were so pleasant and very friendly; loved talking with them! And the breakfasts were A++, so many delicious foods! We couldn’t have wished for a better stay. We would definitely stay here again in a heartbeat!
Located in North Conway, 26 miles from Lincoln, Cabernet Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Jefferson is 29 miles from Cabernet Inn, and Jackson is 5 miles from the property. Portland International Jetport Airport is 51 miles away.
- The Cabernet Inn is an outstanding place to stay. It is very well decorated, cozy, charm and very comfortable. The innkeepers Bruce and Jessica are very kind and the breakfast is amazing.
- Everything was wonderful, the property, the breakfast, and the hosts!
- north Conway has a lot to offer from shopping skiing eating plays theatres, etc
Very kind and Helpful Jessica and Bruce
- The owners (Bruce and Jessica) go out of their way to make you feel at home. They have frequent clients that are like family.
Cranmore Inn Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in North Conway! Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool, Cranmore Inn Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in North Conway, just 27 miles from Lincoln. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Jefferson is 31 miles from Cranmore Inn B&B, and Jackson is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The Inn was very accommodating for families and couples alike. We loved the sweet treats they put out and the warm friendly staff. Breakfast was made to order and with kids that is always a bonus!
- clean, well maintained property with a friendly and helpful staff. I have stayed at many places in North Conway, I will definitely return to The Cranmore Inn
- Proximity to the main area of shops and restaurants
- great breakfast. Innkeepers and staff very helpful.
- The beds were soft and comfy. The rooms were very clean. The owners were very nice. We Would go back.
Located in North Conway, 26 miles from Lincoln, Wildflowers Inn features a barbecue and a ski pass sales point.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for skiing. Jefferson is 29 miles from Wildflowers Inn, and Jackson is 5 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- Absolutely beautiful, clean, breakfast was very good, Bob great fun guy, definitely will come here again
- Bob and his wife were wonderful! They made us feel very welcome. We even had about four inches of snow overnight, and Bob brushed our car off! Absolutely amazing hosts!
- The inn was very comfortable and Bob was extremely helpful with dinner recommendations. Breakfast options were great.
Very personable host and hostess.
- An amazing host – so kind and helpful. He even gave us a free upgrade! Spacious room with fireplace, cosiest bed of the vacation, Superb breakfast and delicious cookies and coffee available all day! Beautiful porch and sitting room to relax in, told there is a great view of the mountains (sadly all we saw was fog) Handy location.
Carter Notch Inn
Located in Jackson, 8 miles from North Conway, Carter Notch Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Lincoln is 25 miles from Carter Notch Inn, and Jefferson is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 56 miles from Carter Notch Inn.
- Brilliant little B&B, location is beautiful, not too far outside the town of Jackson where there are plenty of places to eat/drink. The room we stayed in was excellent, comfortable quiet and cosy. En suite shower with wash basin in the bedroom. The breakfast in the morning was incredibly tasty and just the right amount. The hosts themselves are excellent, friendly and helpful people who help make you stay feel like you are visiting friends. Would definitely stay again if I was anywhere near the area.
- Quaint bed and breakfast, good location, helpful owners with directions to all the sights in the surrounding area and a great breakfast. Even had complimentary wine in the fridge to enjoy on the verandah at night.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent advice. Lovely location.
- Great Hosts, helpful with things to see and do, maps, etc.
- Loved the Inn. Breakfast was very good. Our room extremely comfortable!
This Jackson bed and breakfast offers free Wi-Fi and individually decorated rooms equipped with cable TV. Black Mountain Ski Resort is a 2 minute drive from the inn and Story Land amusement park is 4 miles away.Mountain themed rooms feature cable TV, a sitting area, and freshly painted walls. A private bathroom is also provided at Whitney’s Inn Jackson.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea with fresh fruit and pastries. Shovel Handle Pub and Restaurant serves American cuisine Wednesday through Sunday.A seasonal outdoor pool is available. A children’s play area along with vending machines are also offered.Wentworth Golf Club is 2 miles from Whitney’s Inn. Eagle Mountain Golf Course is a 7 minute drive away.
- Excellent value . Close to all activities in town . Pub was wonderful ! Breakfast was excellent .
- Great rural location. Very friendly staff. Lovely breakfast. Large room (King), quaint and cosy.
- The room was decorated in a Western theme. The bed and air conditioning were VERY comfortable. The breakfast was gourmet. The ‘cook’ calls herself a cook but she is a chef regardless of her training. The view of the green hills with hirses grazing in the morning while I ate was so relaxing. The restaurant on the property was good for supper & convenient. (Not the same as the B & B breakfast in the same building as the bedrooms.) I would stay with them again.
Pub on the property in an old restored barn was nice and good
Free breakfast for kids
- Great location – we could pick up the Jackson X-C trail system just a short walk from the inn, or practically ski to the lift at Black Mountain. Staff was super helpful and nice. The room was a good value and very comfortable for the adults and two older children. Would definitely stay again.
Darby Field Inn
Uniquely decorated rooms are offered at this full-service Albany, New Hampshire inn. The inn features Littlefield’s Tavern, spa services and a seasonal outdoor heated pool. Mount Washington Observatory is 8.5 miles away.Free WiFi is available in all rooms at the Darby Field Inn. Each room includes a private bathroom, air conditioning and a seating area. Some rooms provide a 2-person whirlpool tub.The restaurant serves made-to-order breakfasts and dinner, by candlelit, Thursday through Sunday. A wine list is available.North Conway Country Club is 8.4 miles from Albany Darby Field Inn. Nearby activities include snowmobiling, canoeing, hiking and tours of covered bridges.Award winning gardens are on site for guests to walk through. White Mountain croquet and cribbage are available.
–Staff was welcoming and helpful
–Breakfast was wonderful
–Communication was great!
- Friendly people, very clean, great location and delicious food
- Friendly staff, good location, well kept property. Food was good. Great wine list. Hot water
- The room was very cosy, clean, the bed was comfortable, the view from our room was beautiful. The Breakfast delicious. It’s was quiet, calm, the staff was helpfull and the host very attentive to whatever need you may have. The Inn is a few minutes away from North Conway so you can enjoy peace and quiet at the Inn while shopping or enjoying the white forest national park during the day.
- Friendly helpful staff, good breakfast & dinner. Close to kancamangus highway, 15 minutes to North Conway.
- –Staff was welcoming and helpful
Cranmore Mountain Lodge Bed & Breakfast
Located in a residential area this bed and breakfast offers a seasonal pool and on-site trout fishing. It features individually designed rooms with free Wi-Fi.Guests of the Cranmore Mountain Lodge can enjoy free access to on-site facilities, such as a sports court for basketball, picnic tables and BBQ grills. The seasonal outdoor pool and year-round hot tub are offered for relaxation.After a cooked-to-order breakfast, guests of the Cranmore Mountain Lodge can read by the wood fireplace in the living room, play the piano, or relax by the brook along the property.Cranmore Mountain Lodge offers guests discount lift tickets and attraction tickets to area mountains. Discounts at local restaurants are also offered. Tea, coffee, and hot cocoa are available at all time in the dining room.Each uniquely styled room includes a private bathroom, air conditioning, and telephone. The inn offers a DVD library and guests can enjoy cable TV in their own rooms or the game room.Cranmore Mountain Ski Resort & Adventure Park is 0.9 miles from the inn. Settlers Green Village Outlet Mall is 4 miles away and downtown North Conway. New Hampshire and the Conway Scenic Railroad is 1.9 miles away.
- The host were excellent and breakfast was amazing.
- Everything from the staff to the breakfast to the comfort was amazing
- Great home style breakfast, clean. The bed was very confortable. Quite. Near the shops, restaurants and ski area.
- Food was great. The staff was pleasant and friendly. the owners were great. The room was nice and clean. We were pleasantly surprised that we were upgraded to a king at no charge.
- I’ve been going to this Inn since 1991 . We’ve done family trips & romantic trips. And we have enjoyed all our stays. The old owners had cleared a space on the hill on the side of the lodge , so the kids could go sledding. And they used to allow ice skating on the pond. They also hand skis so you could go cross country skiing in the back yard. All those things made the Inn nice for family’s. But the new owners are very nice. I felt at home and so did my friends.
Buttonwood Inn on Mount Surprise
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool, Buttonwood Inn on Mount Surprise offers accommodations in North Conway, just 27 miles from Lincoln. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Jefferson is 29 miles from Buttonwood Inn on Mount Surprise, and Jackson is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Always superb, Paula’s cooking is amazing as always!
- We really loved our time here! Our hosts were so sweet and kind. The food was delicious! I’d highly recommend. We’ll probably go back in the summer as well.
- The breakfast and baked goods were delicious and an added bonus to all the other features that made the stay pleasant.
- Beautiful inn on a lovely quiet property in the midst of a forest. The owners Bill and Paula go out of their way to help you in any way and serve amazing breakfasts!
- Lovely, peaceful inn, yet very close to White Mountain attractions. Hosts were very nice and helpful. Delicious breakfasts. We enjoyed our stay and recommend highly.
Merrill Farm Inn
One of our top picks in North Conway.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Nestled in the middle of New Hampshire’s White Mountains and surrounded by lush forests and granite mountain peaks, this bed and breakfast is moments from recreational activities and offers accommodations and a friendly service.Guests at the Merrill Farm Inn and Resort are surrounded by an endless variety of activities. With scenic hiking paths, ski-trails and wildlife tours. Other activities include kayaking, canoeing and rafting.Before a day of adventure, relaxation or excitement, guests at Merrill Farm can enjoy a homemade breakfast at the Barn Dining Room. Farm-to-table style dinners are also available. Guests can also take advantage of the afternoon cookie time, featuring homemade chocolate chip cookies or relax in the seasonal outdoor swimming pool.
- The room was large, clean and comfortable. Staff were accommodating. Coffee and food fresh. Pride in ownership.
- Very nice! Comfortable beds. Very friendly staff.
- The room was large, not sure why one of the bed options was a pull out sofa, two beds could’ve fit in the room.
My partner and I had a great time at Merrill Farm! We came to North Conway to conquer Mount Washington and we did just that!
The hotel was very cute, quaint and clean. It’s neat to see/learn about the history of the farm. The restaurant on site was delicious! We had great service and loved the beef stew we both ordered. Beautiful presentation of the meals as well!
We had a camaraderie with the hosts and they had great customer service!
Loved the daily fresh baked cookies!
We loved North Conway and Merrill Farm and will be back!
- We loved our whole experience,The room was just like home,the service was better then most,we will definetly be booking another stay at this cozy and comfortable Inn,thank you
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Notchland New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Notchland New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Notchland New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Notchland New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!