10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Nosara Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
Nosara Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Nosara Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nosara Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nosara Guanacaste. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Nosara Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Nosara Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Nosara Guanacaste:
Villa Mango B&B
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Nosara, 26 miles from Tamarindo, Villa Mango B&B features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Playa Grande is 27 miles from Villa Mango B&B, and Sámara is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 45 miles from the property.
The hotel is located inside a garden – very beautiful surrounding.
Nice view, especially when you are lying in a hammock.
Rooms are stylish, however it was strange that there was no door between the room and a bathroom.
- The neighboors are very particular, they are coatis and raccoons, that was a very nice experience. Also the hosts are very kind. The breakfast is great!
Very pleasant welcome at Villa Mango. The breakfast was delicious and it was great to sit together with all guests on one big table.
The wild animals are also guests in the morning.
The recommended restaurants were delicious too.
Nosara is great for surfers and not so crowded!
- Villa Mango is a sweet paradise. Jo and Agnes are delightful hosts and the grounds and rooms are amazing. Breakfast was delightful and I was totally taken care of. My evening swim enjoying the starts was amazing.
- The room felt like we were in a Disney movie, and Jo and Agnes were amazing! We ate amazing breakfasts on a beautiful balcony overlooking the jungle and ocean everyday. After breakfast, we always went for a walk down to the beach and ate yummy food in Nosara!
- The hotel is located inside a garden – very beautiful surrounding.
Bella Vista Mar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bella Vista Mar offers accommodations in Nosara. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Tamarindo is 26 miles from Bella Vista Mar, and Playa Grande is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 44 miles from Bella Vista Mar.
- Great breakfasts with an excellent view of several beaches. Pool area and access to refreshments was perfect. Small place, big luxury.
- I liked the cleanliness and the location of the BnB. It had a beautiful view.
- Great Breakfast, Great Room, Great Views — especially Sunset, Great Staff, Great Value. Best vacation ever.
Views from the room and pool were stunning.
Breakfast was wonderful.
The pool was very nice.
Ten minute walk downhill to the beach, twenty-five minute walk to Nosara proper (or five mins in a tuktuk/taxi).
Healthy measures of booze available in the honesty bar 🙂
- More remote quiet area of Nosara, 12 minute walk to Peleda beach. Great breakfast, and well equipped kitchen to prepare some food of your own. Lovely staff.
Nosara B&B Retreat
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Nosara B&B Retreat offers accommodations in Nosara. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is concierge services at the property.Tamarindo is 26 miles from Nosara B&B Retreat, and Playa Grande is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 45 miles from Nosara B&B Retreat.
Lovely situated in the forest. We had the chalet with a nice terrasse in front. Big kitchen we didn‘t use.
The people were very friendly and understanding as we left earlier due to the small bed. Highly appreciated and thanks for this.
- We got the closest room right next to the office and not by choice. I’m assuming it might have been a closet. There are monkeys in the trees right outside the room unfortunately we had a fence right outside our window so we had to run outside to get a glimpse.
- The location to the beach, the monkeys, the outdoor kitchen
- Great spot for yoga retreats and such. The closest beach is beautiful and about an 8 minute walk. It’s not the surf beach, but great for strolling or taking a dip. The cabins have cooking facilities, else restaurants are 15 minute walk. Staff was wonderful.
The resort is beautiful, hidden behind green trees are several houses and a pavillon for yoga.
To the beach a short walk by 300m is necessary.
the personal was always very kind and helpful – thanks for the aloevera leaf against my sunburn 😀
- Lovely situated in the forest. We had the chalet with a nice terrasse in front. Big kitchen we didn‘t use.
Nosara Sunrise B&B
One of our best sellers in Nosara! This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Nosara Sunrise B&B is located in Nosara in the region of Guanacaste. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Tamarindo is 27 miles from Nosara Sunrise B&B, and Playa Grande is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Everything was fantastic. The location was gorgeous. Owner went out of his way to help me in a number of ways. Super nice staff.
- Lovely, quite and relaxing place. On top of a hill in the jungle with views over some of it. Perfect place to be in piece. Lovely and helpful owners who live on site. Delia gave us a boogie board to use for the day. The lush beaches are 10 min drive. Great recommendations from owners on yoga. The breakfast was delicious. We even saw monkey right by the site on our last day. It’s very common to see them up here. The rooms were super comfy and hammocks such a great way to relax. It was just so quite and peacefully and safe it was wonderful. There are only a few rooms so not many people around, which adds to the calm.
- The property itself was pretty and once we met the owners they were friendly and helpful. The pool and common area was beautiful. Breakfast was good.
- Loved loved everything about this place. So welcoming and friendly and laid back. If you’re looking seclusion, this is perfect. If you’re looking to be closer to town, you might want to look elsewhere. Guiones (beach town) is technically walking distance but easier to take a quick tuk tuk (little cab thingies) – usually costs between $4-$8 for a ride depending where into town you go. I will warn you, it’s up a very steep hill. My airport shuttle actually couldn’t get up, which was hilarious. But if you’re renting a car you won’t have a problem. My room was spacious and had two beds (one Queen and one single) and a nice sized bathroom. Adorable weiner dog named Pipeline on the property was a huge bonus. Also, wifi is great and dependable. I work remotely and would work by the pool and connected to my company’s VPN no problem.
- The proprietors were wonderful – they gave us all the information we needed to have a relaxing costa rican adventure stay. We took surf lessons, horseback riding on the beach to the beautiful restaurant we ate at. The room was clean, comfortable and the hammock right outside was relaxing. Lovely place.
Casa Olas is located in Nosara, 27 miles from Tamarindo and 29 miles from Playa Grande. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sámara is 10 miles from Casa Olas, and Carrillo is 15 miles from the property. Tamarindo Airport is 27 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Dolce Vita Playa Samara
Located in Sámara, 29 miles from Santa Teresa Beach, La Dolce Vita Playa Samara features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Nosara is 11 miles from La Dolce Vita Playa Samara, and Carrillo is 4.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 36 miles from La Dolce Vita Playa Samara.
- The location on the beach is amazing! Really enjoyed the blow up couches to lay on… and the staff were gracious and helpful! Coffee is really good… food too!
- Excellent location, right on the beach, and good breakfast at the restaurant with real coffee!
- Great beach and daytime location and setting. relaxing chairs and comfy sofa.
- Right on the beach! Really tasty food, blow up beds to sunbathe on, lots of nice dogs on the beach. Live music every night. Air conditioning in the room!
- I loved the staff. Proximity to the beach was wonderful. Jenny is the best and her little boy was a delight! I have no complaints except maybe bring a bucket so you can rinse your feet off when entering your room. They have no outdoor showers or taps to get the sand off. Otherwise…I totally enjoyed my stay there. Make sure they honor their discount as well. Forgetful a bit. Otherwise I enjoyed very much.
Hotel Casa del Mar
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Sámara, 28 miles from Santa Teresa, Hotel Casa del Mar features a sun terrace and views of the sea.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Nosara is 11 miles from Hotel Casa del Mar, and Carrillo is 4.2 miles away. Liberia Airport is 49 miles from the property.
- Great location. Lovely comfortable place, no frills, but all you need. We are return customers and plan to keep coming! We love it.
- There were options for breakfast, which was nice, but the breakfast itself was not my favorite in Costa Rica. The shared bathroom option was actually not bad! Also, it was nice that they had ~10 reserved beach chairs under the shade. A good budget option.
- To sum things up, this is an establishment that not only checks all the boxes when it comes to the art of hospitality, but also goes the extra mile in keeping its patrons happy. We had to check out really early (5 AM) and the ladies made us sandwiches to have on the road and had the night security guard brew for us a fresh pot of coffee right before we left…
Casa del Mar is a nice hotel with a perfect location close to the beach.
The staff is very friedly and we enjoyed our stay a lot.
- Simple rooms. Immaculately clean. Lovely courtyard with little plunge pool and loungers. Breakfast included. Lovely hostesses. Delicious coffee.
One of our top picks in Sámara.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villas Tangerine offers accommodations in Sámara. The bed and breakfast has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is concierge services at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Santa Teresa Beach is 30 miles from Villas Tangerine, and Nosara is 10 miles away. Tamarindo Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- The rooms and breakfast were great. This is a quiet hotel not in the centre of Samara but you can rent bikes next door. Susan the landlady is really helpful and answer all my questions beforehand.
- Susan has put it all together! From our charming rooms with the spacious bathroom and shower, air conditioning and just enough amenities, the petite table and chairs at our doorway overlooking her pool, garden and fields beyond, her palapa-style outdoor kitchen where she serves unlimited Costa Rican coffee and the fresh breakfasts you dream about, Susan’s mini-resort is a jewel. But Susan takes it a step farther: she has special towels for you to take to the beach, and lawn chairs, and even boogie boards. She knows the best beaches for what you want to do, the best “soda” in town (la Pearla). Unlike much of Costa Rica, Susan’s garden is blooming, she has fruit trees of several kinds, and a green thumb that can throw out a handful of papaya seeds and harvest her own fruit from the trees. Villas Tangerine is a great place –away from the mayhem of downtown. And the very best thing about Villas Tangerine is Susan.
- Susan really is an attentive, friendly host who lives right there with her 2 dogs, Taffy and David and Patrick the cat. We loved the location next to the farmers field of horses and cows on 1 side and the monkeys on the other. Having use of a fridge and cold food preparation area was very handy. Rooms were clean, big bathroom and the breakfast changed each day and included locally made items. Great location even without a car.
- Susan has a perfect place to stay in beautiful Samara! She is a great host and makes a delicious breakfast every morning! The pool is lovely as well! I will be back!
- Amazing location, lovely accommodating host, clean rooms, yummy breakfast and gorgeous dogs and cats
Sunset Chill Out Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sunset Chill Out Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Sámara, just 28 miles from Santa Teresa Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nosara is 12 miles from Sunset Chill Out Bed & Breakfast, and Carrillo is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 35 miles from Sunset Chill Out Bed & Breakfast.
It felt like being at the cottage in the lazy days of summer, nothing fancy, just chill – relaxing and peaceful and right on the beach. We spent many days with no agenda, just reading books, swinging in the hammock and taking multiple swims in the ocean and playing in the waves. Good music. Good vibes. No worries.
The hosts, German and Francisco, are two of the nicest people you’ll likely ever meet. We loved having breakfast outside under the palapa and watching the horses run on the beach. It is the best place to watch the sunset and later, when it’s really dark, you can see a zillion stars.
German makes a wicked martini and Francisco can whip up a tasty dinner when you don’t feel like making the trek into town. Our favs were his guacamole with nachos and the lemon chicken kabobs.
We loved this place. Good memories for sure.
It was a wonderful, relaxing place to stay on the beach- amazing hospitality.
We enjoyed the coffee, smoothies, drinks and all the food especially the guacamole and nachos.
The sunsets over the water were spectacular.
This is a very special place.
- The proximity to the sea. A nice 25 minute walk on the beach to town for dinner. Good weather. The tide pools near the beach when the tide is low. No crowds on the beach. Warm water. Nice hosts.
- This place is a dream. Francesco and Herman are exceptionally hospitable and friendly people. We felt home from the very first minute we entered this place and then we never wanted to leave. Herman’s coctails and Francesco’s dinner and breakfast were fantastic. We forgot to bring our own beach towels but they so kind to give u some. We were late with check out due to a guided tour in the morning but they were flexible with it too. The room and the bed were super comfortable. The beach is beautiful with and it has a coral reef just in walking distance. The garden is breathtaking and the chill out music makes you feel so super relaxed. 10/10 without any hesitation. Perfect place!
I can certainly see why German and Fernando are “super hosts”. They went out of their way to answer questions, make sure you had everything you needed and even genuinely took time to visit.
My husband & I both caught colds and didn’t feel like doing much. We landed in the perfect place to just sit and watch the ocean with German and Fernando there to take care of us if needed.
- It felt like being at the cottage in the lazy days of summer, nothing fancy, just chill – relaxing and peaceful and right on the beach. We spent many days with no agenda, just reading books, swinging in the hammock and taking multiple swims in the ocean and playing in the waves. Good music. Good vibes. No worries.
La Posada Bed & Breakfast
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, La Posada Bed & Breakfast is located in Carrillo in the region of Guanacaste, just 25 miles from Santa Teresa. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Montaña Grande is 31 miles from La Posada Bed & Breakfast, and Nosara is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 50 miles from La Posada Bed & Breakfast.
- The propieters were were very friendly and helpful.
Warm greetings upon our arrival. Great interaction on daily basis.
Lovely setting not just for breakfast but also great view of beach and sunset.
Will come again.
- The owner were very friendly, informative and helpful. We arrived early and our room wasn’t ready yet so they let us lounge about on the patio with a great view of the beach. They also let us keep our bags at the hotel after we checked out so we could get some more beach time in. Beds were on the firmer side which my partner and I really enjoy.
- Quiet, great view and relaxing. Teo and Leo are extraordinary people. They will make you feel at home. My wife was 9 months pregnant and they were very gentle about it and made sure we had what we need.
- Super close to the beach. Cosy little place. I felt a bit like in my good old hippie days.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Nosara Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Nosara Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Nosara Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Nosara Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!