10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In North Hills California – Top Hotel Reviews
North Hills California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in North Hills California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in North Hills California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in North Hills California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in North Hills California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in North Hills California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In North Hills California:
Sweet Dreams BnB
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Sweet Dreams BnB offers accommodations in Sherman Oaks.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Los Angeles is 14 miles from Sweet Dreams BnB, and Santa Monica is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Amie and shay are excellent host. Their home is very clean and inviting. Amie makes sure you feel at home and treats you like you’re family. The breakfast was on point and the room was very comfortable.
- Very beautiful accommodations and very beautiful people
- The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. The hosts were kind, warm and welcoming.
- Proprietors Amy and Shay treat guests like family. Great breakfasts and opportunity to meet other international guests. Homelike atmosphere with all amenities provided.
- The owners were very welcoming and the breakfast was delicious. Loved our stay.
Goldfinger’s Get Away Bed and Breakfast
Goldfinger’s Get Away Bed and Breakfast is located in North Hollywood, 12 miles from Los Angeles and 13 miles from Santa Monica. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Long Beach is 30 miles from Bed and Breakfast North Hollywood, and Malibu is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- It was like home from home, Marsha & Annette made us so welcome, the breakfasts were amazing with a great selection from cereals, pastries, fruit, cooked as well. The accommodation is very homely & comfortable. I have no hesitation in recommending anyone to stay here. The location is ideal for Hollywood and surrounding areas, we will rebook when in the area
- Having two rooms and two tvs was a bonus! The breakfast was great. Marsha is real nice. Driveway parking overnight was very helpful. Snacks & tea or coffee anytime.
- Marsha’s B&B is a much welcome alternative to anonymous hotels, we really appreciated her and her daughter’s hospitality.
- Marsha was a fantastic host and the breakfast was great. The place is quiet and in a convenient location to do LA sightseeing.
- The hostess Marsha has a lifetime of information to share about LA. The breakfasts she cooked were amazing, great American homecooked food. Location is out of town so a car is definitely recommended if you want to make the most of your time in LA.
Featuring free WiFi, Intern Room offers accommodations in Van Nuys, just 16 miles from Los Angeles.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Santa Monica is 12 miles from Intern Room, and Malibu is 23 miles away. Bob Hope Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Sunshine L.A is located in Van Nuys, just 14 miles from Los Angeles. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.Santa Monica is 12 miles from Sunshine L.A, and Long Beach is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
Everything was excellent!! The hosts felt like family and the breakfast was great; We looked forward to it every morning. The bed and room were very comfortable and it felt like home.
Very close to Universal Studios and a great restaurant called the Local Peasant.
- Breakfast is excellent. Hostess and host are very kind.
- Great place close to Orange Bus Line and FlyLAX connection. Perfect for visiting Hollywood & Universal Studios. Nice hosts, clean and comfortable room + amazing healthy breakfast ! Once I am back in LA, I will book it again.
- The breakfast was amazing, delicious and graciously served. The hosts were very helpful and accommodating.
- Great! We really liked this place. Good location close to Universal Studios, Warner Brothers. Very friendly! Fair Price. And the breakfast is special!
- Everything was excellent!! The hosts felt like family and the breakfast was great; We looked forward to it every morning. The bed and room were very comfortable and it felt like home.
Bel Air Villa
Bel Air Villa is a French Mediterranean-styled bed & breakfast in Bel Air, 2.4 miles from Getty Center and a 10 minute drive from Rodeo Drive and Beverly Hills. It offers a vegan European-style continental breakfast with coffee and juice.Select units include views of the mountain or garden. Each room is equipped with a private entrance and a private bathroom. Custom tile, rod-iron railings, and hardwood floors decorate the units. For your comfort, you will find all-natural free toiletries and a hairdryer. All linens and towels are made with 100% cotton and down pillows and comforters are offered.Free parking and free WiFi are provided. The entire B&B uses a water filtration system and the property has a secure gated entry. There is also a station available to charge devices.Farmers’ Market Los Angeles is 5 miles from Bel Air Villa, while Los Angeles County Museum of Art/LACMA is 5.5 miles away. UCLA is a 3 minute drive away. Bob Hope Airport is 8.7 miles from the property.
- The location was the main reason we stayed here and it didn’t disappoint. Very convenient.
The location is amazing, and the family is very kind. The room is a luxury room, well furnished, and the bed and below were so comfortable that I asked the owner for the model of it, so I can get one.
The room is very private and have its own entrance which gives full privacy.
- The room was small, but everything in it was made to be the most comfortable and accommodating. The closet was big enough for our 3 suitcases and had shelves to house the overflow. The bed was so comfortable that I slept for 10 hours, which I haven’t done for years. Lilia was over the top helpful – even setting up our Uber account, recommending restaurants and getting us there and back. Almond croissants were the best I’ve had.
- The owner was nice, the bed was confortable, and the morning croissant was very good.
- The house is very nice, the room cozy and elegant the brealfast is excellent, and the hosts very nice people. Lilia helped me a lot.
Topanga Canyon Inn Bed and Breakfast
Located in Topanga Canyon, this B&B offers a complimentary full hot American breakfast and guest rooms with free WiFi. Over 39.8 miles of hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding trails are located nearby.Each air-conditioned guest room is uniquely-themed and decorated at Topanga Canyon Inn Bed and Breakfast. An en suite bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries is provided in half the bathrooms, the other half are detached private bathrooms.An art gallery is located on site and private art lessons are available. A communal seating area with expanded cable TV, DVD player, Blu-ray player and film library is offered.Los Angeles Horseback Riding is 5 minutes away. Geocaching, nature spotting, and bird watching opportunities are available at the Topanga Canyon Inn Bed and Breakfast.
- Boutique B&B provided by a family business, everything was exceptional. They invite you into their home with a friendly welcome. If you don’t enjoy the corporate hotel chains, you have to stay here for homely comfort!
- The building and views were stunning and you feel like a welcome guest in someone’s home. The home cooked breakfast around a large family table was not only delicious but brought guests together for conversation. An absolutely beautiful place to stay.
- Charming property and lovely hosts – would definitely stay again!
- Gorgeous location , superb breakfast home cooked , friendly and welcoming hosts – clean , spacious and comfortable
Very cosy place
Hosts are awesome, helpfull and responsive
The location is quite and has baclony to enjoy the view
It’s not mainsrteem location but I like it as much
Mini Mansion in Hollywood Hills
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Mini Mansion in Hollywood Hills is located in Los Angeles. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bob Hope Airport is 5 miles from the property.
Universal City is a great choice for travelers interested in Universal Studios, theme parks and Disneyland.
- The staff is very helpful and location is near to everything
- No bugs. The lady was nice. Near Universal. Beautiful neighborhood.
- Room was spacious and located near universal studios.
- Everyone there was very nice and accommodating, Lucy the cook, cleaning lady was awesome, what a treasure
We had a great stay- it is a family run business in a family home- so not hotel- more like B&B- very personal and close to the owners- breakfast at family table, etc.
Fab location- walked to a Universal Studios and it took us only about 15 minutes.
Hollywood Bed & Breakfast
Located in Los Angeles, 1.9 miles from Hollywood/Vine (LACMTA station), Hollywood Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 7 miles from Hollywood Bed & Breakfast.
Hollywood is a great choice for travelers interested in Universal Studios, theme parks and sightseeing.
- Nina and William were so kind. The rooms were cozy and well-decorated. Breakfast was good and coffee was great!
William and Nina were excellent hosts, so friendly and welcoming. The property is really quirky and beautifully done – you can tell how much time and effort has gone into making it as lovely as it is.
Breakfast was plentiful and good options.
Location was excellent for Walk of Fame and Hollywood sign.
- Arty atmosphere, very comfortable bed. Swimming pool is a bonus although didn’t use it.
- This was a gem in the middle of LA – great location – close to really good restaurants, Hollywood BLVD, Sunset Strip, lots of semi private areas in the house and in the back yard to sit, read, eat and relax. We bought wine a couple of blocks away and sat in the back yard in the evening and talked. It was quiet and romantic. This place is quirky and quaint – books and interesting decor everywhere, something for everyone. Nina and William are very nice, knowledgeable and hospitable. The food was good and a lot of choices. I would definitely stay here again.
- It was just amazing! We enjoyed the quite, cosy and homely atmosphere in the B&B after the busy visits in the city. It’s just like coming home. Nina and William are so kind and they help you with every question you have. Also the breakfast was very good. We enjoyed our stay with them.
Elaine’s Hollywood Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Elaine’s Hollywood Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Los Angeles, just 1.5 miles from Hollywood/Vine (LACMTA station).Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Hollywood is a great choice for travelers interested in Universal Studios, theme parks and sightseeing.
- Our room was very large with a terrace. Elaine was very welcoming and the breakfast options were great.
- Closeness to our daughters apartment. The bed was very comfortable and the balcony was very nice. The bathroom was large with hot water in the shower and great water pressure. The breakfast was very nice with a large assortment of breakfast items and fresh coffee from a coffee press. We will be back when visiting our daughter again.
- Cosy warm house, clean, comfortable and friendly. Excellent quiet location.
- You get the feeling of being a welcome guest in someone’s home.
- Elaine is very friendly, and will assist with all questions and problems. Helped us deal with Über app that didn’t work.
Garden Cottage B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Garden Cottage B&B offers accommodations in Los Angeles.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Great Breakfast, owners are very nice and friendly.
- I was staying here while attending a weeklong technology conference and it was so nice to be in a well-appointed home-like setting instead of a stuffy, sterile hotel. I have stayed in two rooms and they both had very comfortable beds and linens and pillows. The garden areas are lovely. The other guests were friendly. Breakfast was delicious— fresh fruit parfaits, croissants, eggs & salad. The owners are authentic, funny, personable. I would definitely stay here again! Plus the location is perfect. A walkable neighborhood with lots of restaurants nearby.
- The hosts were lovely, accommodating and relaxed. It felt like home. There were no unexpected add ons. And whilst not cheap it felt good value for the location.
- Very friendly reception, excellent breakfast and superb room and roof-top terrace.
Bob and Ahuva were excellent.
The breakfast was gorgeous with salat fresh fruits eggs as we like cheese good coffe
We had a big apartments living room and bedroom
Very good shower with all you need
They were on call for us every time we need them
We will come back soon and we do recommend them
Top Bed And Breakfasts In North Hills California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in North Hills California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in North Hills California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in North Hills California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!