10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Normanville Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Normanville Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Normanville Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Normanville Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Normanville Upper Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Normanville Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Normanville Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Normanville Upper Normandy:
B&B Le Vert Galant
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Le Vert Galant offers accommodations in Normanville, just 25 miles from Rouen. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.Évreux is 4.4 miles from B&B Le Vert Galant, and Giverny is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed. Box of tissues in room was useful and is often not available. Views were great. Lovely quiet location, which is what we like. Plenty for breakfast. Good hostess.
- Pleasant owner, good breakfast and a really nice room with a view.
- Comfortable room and very good breakfast included.
- The location is very pretty with great views and secluded, so you feel safe and your vehicle is safe. The breakfast was good and our host very warm and welcoming. Bed was comfortable.
- The view from the rooms and terrace are breath taking. The breakfast was amazing too, it was continental, but we also had the most gorgeous eggs. Lovely choice of ham and cheese
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, La Chaiserie is located in La Croix-Saint-Leufroy in the region of Haute-Normandie, just 24 miles from Rouen.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Évreux is 8 miles from La Chaiserie, and Giverny is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- The warmth of welcome and the location. Breakfast was delicious. The hostess helpfully booked a local restaurant which was excellent.
- Nice authentic accommodation. Spacious room, nice bathroom, very clean. Typical French breakfast with fresh croissant, baguette, fruit and homemade products. Although the room was located on the ‘main street’ of the village, hardly any cars passed, all was very quiet. I’ll be back !
- Amazing property with very friendly owners. Breakfast was absolutely amazing
- We stayed in France for 6 nights and while the other accommodations were very good, La Chaiserie was the highlight of the trip. The hosts were very welcoming. The room was very comfortable and impeccably decorated. Breakfast was delicious. We will certainly book again but we will certainly stay longer the next time. Highly recommended.
- Very friendly and helpful owners. Lovely French breakfast with homemade jams and crepes. Good firm beds and spacious clean bathrooms. Perfect for stopovers en route to the south of France.
Chateau d’ Emalleville
Featuring free WiFi, Chateau d’ Emalleville offers accommodations in Émalleville. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Rouen is 24 miles from Chateau d’ Emalleville, and Évreux is 5 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast provided. Lovely surroundings and our dogs loved it. A reservation was made for us at the local restaurant (5 miles away).
It was fun to stay in a chateau and the family room, with its immense double bed under a canopy in the beautifully refurbished stables, with ancient and immense oak beams, was lovely.
The staff were particularly friendly. For the evening meal, they helped us book a meal in a village 7kms away, and in an excellent restaurant called La Chaumière.
My son and I enjoyed our stay there.
- We had a wonderfully warm and welcoming experience, and the hospitality and flexibility of the hosts were far beyond the call of duty. They really like people!
- We had two lovely en-suite rooms in a pigeonniere and use of a lounge and dining room. All the rooms were beautifully decorated and smelled delightful. The grounds were well cared for and peaceful with a very nice pool area. Great breakfast selection and lovely service. We didn’t want to go.
- This is a great place to stay. We were on our way back from the South of France and it was an ideal stop off. The bedroom was very large and the bed very comfy. I would recommend this place to anyone….
Chateau de Melleville
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Chateau de Melleville is located in Évreux in the region of Haute-Normandie, just 30 miles from Rouen. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Giverny is 17 miles from Chateau de Melleville, and Dreux is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- On booking it was not explained to me that the room I booked was out if the main building – the hotel was hard to find not lit up at all at night! We could not get into the property and ended up being let in by a member of staff who lived next door. The room was spartan and not really comfortable and the breakfast was stale and a total disgrace!
- The furnishings and ambience of a historic family home. Felt like I had stepped into the series “Versailles”
- The owner of the property was very friendly and most helpful.
- Having a Chateau all to ourselves was great set in great grounds very peaceful
- Owner couldnt do enough for us. Random decor but fantastic place.
La Ferme des Isles
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Ferme des Isles offers accommodations in Authouillet. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has a private beach area and bike rental is available. You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Rouen is 26 miles from La Ferme des Isles, and Évreux is 8 miles from the property. Beauvais Tille Airport is 45 miles away.
- I cannot imagine a dreamier place to stay, the family was incredibly warm – top notch hospitality. Delicious breakfast spread with fresh butter, warm croissants, homemade preserves yogurt and granola and more. Cannot rave enough about this place, photos don’t do it justice. MAGICAL.
- Very nice and quiet B&B with very nice and service minded owners. Short distance to many interesting sites and good restaurants recommended by the owners. The farm itself is just amazing!
2friendly dogs, encouragement from host Sophie to speak French, a swim in the river, space and quiet.
Sophie recommended a perfect restaurant and booked for us.
But best of all she sold us tickets for Monet’s garden which saved us a huge queue!
- All I can say is ” outstanding “, the place, hospitality, service, location! Sophie was very helpfull and kind and always made sure we had what we needed. Will go back there for sure….love it! 👍
- Country farm atmosphere. Lovely rivers alongside farm
Chambre d’hotes Shanvali
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Chambre d’hotes Shanvali is located in Jouy-sur-Eure. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Rouen is 28 miles from Chambre d’hotes Shanvali, and Évreux is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Very warm and welcoming hosts who couldn’t have been more helpful. A very unusual and individual property in substantial grounds in a delightful setting with beautiful views. A good sized bedroom with comfortable bed and quite striking decor and furnishings. Very attractive and effective en-suite. Breakfast is taken in the bedroom – or out on the very pleasant terrace in the warmer months.
- Excellent accommodation with lovely breakfast and charming host.
- Breakfast on the terrace was delightful ! Owners were extremely friendly and helpful. Beautiful countryside with spectacular views.
- The ambience of the room was really calm and relaxing. The bathroom was really nice and the bed very comfortable. It was great to have breakfast served outside with the company of hens. The swimmingpool was great with quite warm water. The hosts were very friendly and helpful.
- Quiet comfortable room with private entrance. Views from the property were stunning. The heated pool was lovely. Free bicycles. Friendly helpful owners. Delicious breakfast.
LE RELAIS DU BON’EURE
Located in Évreux in the region of Haute-Normandie, 29 miles from Rouen, LE RELAIS DU BON’EURE features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Giverny is 17 miles from LE RELAIS DU BON’EURE, and Dreux is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 50 miles from LE RELAIS DU BON’EURE.
- The place was comfortable and immaculate, the breakfast was terrific, and the hosts were lovely. The town itself is cute, we had stopped there mainly to see Gisacum, but loved walking around Evreux and had a great dinner.
- Lovely house in the centre of town. Well maintained and very comfortable.
- This is a lovely room (actually it is really a suite since it is so big) and is absolutely immaculate. And very quiet. But best of all was the wonderfully warm reception I received from the hosts. I felt completely at home. Terrific…with an excellent breakfast as well. Merci beaucoup pour tous.
- Very pleasant and helpful couple who had sufficient knowledge of English that coupled with our poor French permitted conversation. Better than average continental breakfast. Short stroll to town centre and restaurants.Useful guidance and map provided.
- Room was very comfortable amd the owners really friendly and helpful. The garden was amazing! Overall lovely place to stay.
La Maison du Verger
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, La Maison du Verger is located in Acquigny, just 20 miles from Rouen. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. Évreux is 10 miles from La Maison du Verger, and Giverny is 17 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Such a fantastic place to stay. The owners were very welcoming. The rooms are spacious and beautifully furnished with huge windows. The bedding was luxurious. It felt like we were staying in a chateau! Breakfast was delicious with homemade juice and unusual jams. The owners were friendly and welcoming. Our children enjoyed the toys and the trampoline, swings, climbing frame and garden toys.
- OK, all in all good, nice people and nice breakfast. Nice Location.
- Very quiet, convenient stopover en route to Calais, just off the motorway before Rouens. The hosts were extremely pleasant and helpful and made me very welcome.The room was typically French and provided everything I needed. Highly recommend!
- Beautiful house, full of character – perfect family area with bathroom, separate toilet and interconnected bedrooms. Welcoming touches like kettle with tea/coffee selection and bottled water. Breakfast was timed to our preference and was fabulous – fresh croissants, a selection of bread, juice, yoghurt, fruit, amazing homemade jams and plenty of fresh coffee, perfect! Overall great value.
- The family who owned this property were extremely welcoming and couldn’t do any more to make us feel welcome – even emailed us the recipe for the jam we had for breakfast. The room was huge, in fact it was a suite of rooms, just for the two of us and it was very French.
Chambres d’Hôtes Clos de Mondetour
Chambres d’Hôtes Clos de Mondetour is located in Fontaine-sous-Jouy, 27 miles from Rouen and 8 miles from Évreux. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the river or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen and hairdresser’s at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Giverny is 11 miles from hôte Clos Mondetour, and Dreux is 23 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- Great location, comfort and tranquility. We booked a large apartment in a lovely old bulding. We enjoyed wonderful views out of the windows. The beds are extremely comfortable. The apartment stayed cool even in the very hot summer days. Aude did her best to make our stay perfectly comfortable.
We had a wonderful and unforgettable stay at Clos de Mondetour. Un grand merci pour tout!
The breakfast was delicious, Aude and her husband are so nice people, the place is very beautifully renovated. Our little son adored Gaston!
We certainly come back !!!
Beautiful property with friendly hosts.
And the breakfast! Wow!
- Very beautiful country house, thoughtful attention to detail and design.
From the moment our host Aude met us we felt very welcome and comfortable.
This is an old farm house now a B&b beautifully restored. The surrounds are lovely, bedrooms comfortable with tranquil views out each window (We stayed on the second floor). Just a lovely stay with a wonderful host in a quiet provincial French town.
La Petite Dem’Eure
Featuring free WiFi, La Petite Dem’Eure offers accommodations in Évreux.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Rouen is 29 miles from La Petite Dem’Eure, and Giverny is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 50 miles from La Petite Dem’Eure.
- Beautiful gardens and a wonderful breakfast with lots of home made jams The hosts were wonderful and even came to the restaurant to get our car keys to take our luggage to the room! Just a 5min walk to town too! Definitely worth the money
- Lovely breakfast, best croissants, homemade jam and other nice things.
- Very warm welcome. Very comfy bed. Excellent breakfast.
Very nice and bright room with direct exit to garden. very quite place. everything is new and cool design.
Very polite and attentive owners provided us with perfect breakfast and excellent service.!
- Great hosts, made to feel at home, beautiful setting, close to everything, highly recommend and would stay here again. Great breakfast and nothing was too much for our wonderful hosts. Wish had more time here
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Normanville Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Normanville Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Normanville Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Normanville Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!