10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Nonards Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Nonards Limousin is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Nonards Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nonards Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nonards Limousin. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Nonards Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Nonards Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Nonards Limousin:
Château de La Grèze
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Château de La Grèze is located in Brivezac in the region of Limousin. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 18 miles from Château de La Grèze, and Rocamadour is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 21 miles from the property.
I only have positive comments about my visit. The bed was massive, the room was warm, the water hot, the breakfast was home made and enjoyable. The host was friendly and spoke english enough that we could get by.
Would I stay there again ? Absolutely !
- The chateau was beautiful inside and out. Our room (Carrenac) was lovely and very comfortable with a lovely view of the countryside. Breakfast was very impressive and the hostess, Anne, was charming and so helpful.-We would love to stay there again!
- Fabulous in every way. Total peace and quiet. Nothing but praise for the way we were welcomed and looked after. The homemade breakfast was quite simply the best and most copious we have ever experienced, DELICIOUS. The Chateau is obviously loved by it’s owners who are immensely proud of their achievements and so they should be. Thank you for a delightful, friendly, comfortable holiday. Our advice, don’t hesitate, book, go, enjoy. Oh, I forgot brilliant swimming pool!
- Spacious comfortable rooms. Excellent breakfast. Friendly host.
Beautiful chateau restored to former glory
Welcoming hosts, delicious food much of it homemade
Very beautiful region around Beaulieu in the Dordogne valley.
Enjoyed the pool.
- I only have positive comments about my visit. The bed was massive, the room was warm, the water hot, the breakfast was home made and enjoyable. The host was friendly and spoke english enough that we could get by.
Fred et Jules
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fred et Jules offers accommodations in Beaulieu-sur-Dordogne. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Sarlat-la-Canéda is 31 miles from Fred et Jules, and Brive-la-Gaillarde is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 21 miles from Fred et Jules.
No reviews yet.
Le Petit Chat
Le Petit Chat is located in Beaulieu-sur-Dordogne, 31 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda and 19 miles from Brive-la-Gaillarde.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Rocamadour is 16 miles from Le Petit Chat, and Aurillac is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- good breakfast (continental style). Spacious bathrooms
- It was in the old part of the town, very authentic. Lovely host.
- It was old and rustic but loved it . Had an early start 5.30am but still got coffee and breakfast which we didn’t expect
- this bnb is in a 14th century building which was cool. gracious host. nice breakfast, good bathroom
- This was a nice place to stay. The interior retains wood beams and floors and it’s very clean.
Château de Marsac
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Château de Marsac offers accommodations in Meyssac. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. Sarlat-la-Canéda is 27 miles from Château de Marsac, and Brive-la-Gaillarde is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Absolutely fabulous. Gorgeously decorated and lovely hosts. 5 Star chateau, highly recommend!
Beautiful simple breakfast.
Attentive host with excellent English.
- Accueil très chaleureux de Clarisse, la maîtresse des lieux, la demeure est réellement magnifique avec une vue superbe et dégagée. Les chambres sont rénovées avec beaucoup de goût. Le petit-déjeuner dans le jardin bénéficiait d’une vue magnifique et notre hôtesse était aux petits soins. La suite était très soignée et très propre.
L’environnement, le calme, la beauté des lieux.
Le bon goût de la décoration et de l’ameublement.
- cadre superbe, chambres situées dzns un chateau mais avec équipement moderne et une décoration design
Le nid de mésanges
Located in Chauffour-sur-Vell, 24 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Le nid de mésanges features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 12 miles from Le nid de mésanges, and Rocamadour is 15 miles from the property. Brive – La Roche Airport is 14 miles away.
- A wonderful welcome, delightful owner’s. Lots of local information given and a truly hearty breakfast. Exceptional value for money. The best equipped chambre D’hote we have ever stayed in. Wonderful location, views over beautiful countryside and woodland. I would have no hesitation in recommending this at all.
- Great breakfast. Welcoming attentive host Frederic. Very quiet, lovely rural setting. Comfortable room reflecting attention to details. Microwave, fridge, eating utensils, helped us out. Host referred us to nearby super marche.
- Very friendly welcome. Great to have fridge and kettle. Breakfasts were excellent – extensive choice, with lots of home made preserves, etc, and fresh fruit.
- Accueil très chaleureux, décoration style laura ashley, très douillet.Bouilloire disponible avec sachets thé, tisanes à volonté!
- Un accueil vraiment au top, un temps de partage très agréable et riche, un petit déjeuner à la française en grande partie bio et fait maison. Suzanne est une hôtesse parfaite et très attentionnée. Nous reviendrons 🙂
Le Mazet D’Olt
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Le Mazet D’Olt is located in Saint-Michel-de-Bannières in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, just 24 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. The bed and breakfast has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 15 miles from Le Mazet D’Olt, and Rocamadour is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 16 miles from Le Mazet D’Olt.
- la tranquillité et surtout l’ accueil qui était excellent
l accueil d’Edith la propriétaire est extra accueillante bavarde curieuse et cultivée, on a abordé tous les sujet d’actualité sur fond musical, des Beatles à léonard cohen, du classique en ballade…
Parlons du repas du soir, avec son apéritif +++ un régal du foie gras cuisiné maison un bourguignon avec ses légumes un cantal et sa mâche un carpaccio d’oranges tout est fait maison. Edith cuisine au coup de coeur et aime surprendre , avec l’envie de faire plaisir…c’est dans une Très belle grange retapée qu’elle nous reçoit et partage avec ses visiteurs…..bonne adresse pour gens sérieux……..Dalila et Pascal en vadrouille quelques jours dans le Lot magnifique département nous avons suivi les conseils d’Edith pour les randos merci à vous
Maison magnifique et au calme.
Hôtesse très accueillante et excellente cuisinière, n’hésitez pas à manger sur place, vous ne serez pas déçu.
Edith sait mettre à l’aise ses hôtes et le temps passe trop vite en sa compagnie. C’était juste parfait.
- Magnifique grange rénovée avec beaucoup de goût, accueil chaleureux et humain, chambre cosy et très confortable… Séjour parfait !
- Edith es un encanto de mujer. Ha renovado esta casa con muy buen gusto. Nos sentimos de maravilla. Nos ha preparado una cena riquísima y cenamos juntos con ella. Era una sorpresa muy agradable y disfrutamos mucho. A recomendar absolutamente. Volveremos si podemos!
Grange Del Sur
Located in Meyssac in the region of Limousin, 25 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Grange Del Sur features a terrace and views of the garden.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 10 miles from Grange Del Sur, and Rocamadour is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 12 miles from Grange Del Sur.
- The hostess sat with us at dinner and talked, about the area, its history, culture, and our visit. She took photos of all of us together before we left, and sent it by email once we returned home. She shared the recipes we particularly enjoyed. The place was artistically done, the food was wonderful.
The host, Christine, was charming and her guest house (comfortable, clean and quiet) is perfectly located to visit the beautiful, historic villages of southern Limousin, including Colonges-la-Rouge, Turenne and Ceremony.
With sufficient notice, Christine may prepare a wonderful regional dinner to delight her hosts.
- Our host Christine was fabulous warm friendly helpful we sat down to a wonderful 5 course meal which was a cost of course. Wished we could have stayed longer.
- Everything but especially the warm welcome that we received and the delicious food.
- The food ( dinner and breakfast) was amazing with a lot of attention given to preparation and presentation
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Pradel
Located in Monceaux-sur-Dordogne in the region of Limousin, 20 miles from Brive-la-Gaillarde, Chambres d’Hôtes Le Pradel features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.Rocamadour is 24 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Le Pradel, and Aurillac is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 23 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Le Pradel.
If you Look for a special and unique place you should stay for a couple of days! The owners are lovely and truely welcoming. The old countryhouse has a Pool outside from which you can oversee the whole Valley.
Calm, relaxing, unique, close to nature, friendly owners. For us it was the perfect accomodation.
Christian and Ann were the most perfect hosts, nothing was ever too much trouble. They even got up at 5am to make our breakfast when we had an early start to get to the airport.
Their local knowledge of the area was so helpful and they always go that extra mile to make their guests feel welcome and at home
Breakfasts were delicious with home made jams and cakes, and there was a new addition each morning
The house was beautiful, a family home since the eighteenth century, with beautiful furniture and gardens. The rooms were very clean and the beds comfortable just what you need after a day sight seeing.
Stunning scenery with beautiful gardens and surrounding woods, oh and the pool…….. Perfect for a cool refreshing dip when the temperatures soar!
We cannot wait to return ?
- The hosts made us feel very welcome and were always happy to chat in the mornings/evenings. The house is stunning and very peaceful. We would definitely stay here again.
- An absolute gem of a place – authentic, charming, beautiful and so welcoming.
- Anne and Christian were most welcoming,even though Tom Tom got us a bit bushed in the dark we arrived safely !! Large downstairs room with large bathroom.
- If you Look for a special and unique place you should stay for a couple of days! The owners are lovely and truely welcoming. The old countryhouse has a Pool outside from which you can oversee the whole Valley.
Domaine de Borie Chambres d’Hôtes
Set in 10 hectares of parkland, this 15th-century farmhouse is located in the village of Bretenoux. It offers en suite guestrooms with free Wi-Fi and a terrace with views of the Château de Castelnau-Bretonoux.Rooms at the Domaine de Borie guesthouse are simply furnished and feature original wooden beams and stone walls. Rooms have a view of the park, courtyard or castle.Breakfast is served each morning at the Domaine de Borie.Guests are invited to relax on the guesthouse’s terrace offering panoramic views of the village’s château. Additional facilities available include a darts board and board games.Bretenoux Train Station is located 1.1 miles away and the Gouffre de Padirac caves are a 20-minute drive from the guesthouse.
- Le concept simple et adapté aux origines des chambres d hôtes. Accueil chaleureux et excellent échange
- la literie était bonne . Le petit déjeuner était super . Notre hôte était sympathique .
- Le propriétaire , et le lieux plein d’histoire.
- bonne literie petit-déjeuner copieux bons conseils de visite par le propriétaire
Personnel tres accueillant
Tres bon rapport qualité prix
Terrasse avec superbe vue sur le château
La Petite Auberge
La Petite Auberge is located in Carennac, 25 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda and 19 miles from Brive-la-Gaillarde.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Rocamadour is 10 miles from La Petite Auberge, and Figeac is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Nonards Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Nonards Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Nonards Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Nonards Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!