10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Noisy-Rudignon Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Noisy-Rudignon Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Noisy-Rudignon Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noisy-Rudignon Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noisy-Rudignon Ile de France. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Noisy-Rudignon Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Noisy-Rudignon Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Noisy-rudignon Ile De France:
Le clos de Rudignon
Le clos de Rudignon is located in Noisy-Rudignon, 12 miles from Fontainebleau and 22 miles from Provins. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Sens is 18 miles from Le clos de Rudignon, and Melun is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 38 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le 3 Rue Grande
Le 3 Rue Grande is located in Moret-sur-Loing, just 6 miles from Fontainebleau.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is an ATM at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Provins is 26 miles from Le 3 Rue Grande, and Sens is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The situation of the residence was perfect and the host very friendly. A very good continental breakfast was provided at the time requested. A comfortable and convenient stop for a visit to Fontanbleau.
- we had room 1, which was spacious, had a great bed, and a modern bathroom. parking was easy, hosts were friendly and our dog was welcomed.
Bed very comfortable.
Adequate kitchen facilities.
Super en suite shower room.
Really good selection for the continental breakfast.
+ Due to traffic we arrived late, the owner waited for us till mid-night, and welcomed us with a smile nonetheless.
+ Great location, free parking was 20 meters away from the entrance.
+ Lovely small garden for having breakfast.
+ Dog friendly
+ great mattress!!
+ big breakfast !!
+ cool CD collection in the room
Au fond d’une cour au calme
Petit déjeuner parfait
le lit est de bonne qualité
Péniche “le défi”
Péniche “le défi” is located in Marolles-sur-Seine, 15 miles from Fontainebleau and 17 miles from Provins.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Sens is 17 miles from Péniche “le défi”, and Melun is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 39 miles from Péniche “le défi”.
- Lovely peniche, superb position in which to relax on a working river. Carole made us extremely welcome.
- First time we’ve stayed on a boat that is a b and b. The river is beautiful and quiet. The village is very cute.
- Carole was very welcoming and as we were the only guests it felt like very exclusive service. She provides you with bottled water to use for tooth brushing as you cannot use the tap water.
- La situation bien sur, l’environnement « péniche » très original et reposant
L’accueil a été très chaleureux. Carole la gérante est souriante, aimable et surtout très accueillante. Elle reste disponible pour les besoins de ses clients. La chambre mieux que ce que J’espérais. Calme durant la nuit, vue magnifique sur la Seine et les péniches qui naviguent. Retour au calme et à la nature. Dépaysement. Petite pizzeria assez sympa, proche, environ 500 m de la péniche. Petit déjeuner dans la véranda face a la seine tres agréable et convenable quant à la quantité et la qualité. La literie est très confortable rien y lit et réveil face à cet grand hublot donnant directement sur la nature c est magique. J’ai adore la salle de bains qui est vraiment jolie. La chambre est indépendante des propriétaires.
A refaire les yeux fermés.
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, BeauManoir offers accommodations in Villeblevin. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Fontainebleau is 18 miles from BeauManoir, and Provins is 19 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 43 miles away.
- Beds are nice and new. 2 bedroom apartment was spacious, well deco and clean.
- The property is full of character; it has been renovated to a very high standard and the owner Yoanne has managed to keep many of the original period features. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the property had nice touches throughout. Yoanne was most welcoming and accommodating; and made our business trip relaxing and enjoyable. We hope to come back soon!
- Lovely male hosts who made us a great dinner (extra cost). Beautiful gated house with lovely gardens and pool in a rather nondescript French town. Hosts very friendly and willing to help with anything we needed. We only stayed one night on way from Paris airport to Burgundy region. Wish we had stayed longer. Thanks Sebastian and Johan!
- Everything. Nothing to fault. Although breakfast was meagre with lovely cake and croissant ands jams but Fruit salad instead of fruit and maybe something more substantial like an egg and nuts would have been the cherry on the top
- A beautiful property with fantastic rooms, excellent food and the most helpful owner.
Toute Une Histoire
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Toute Une Histoire is located in Veneux-les-Sablons, just 4.2 miles from Fontainebleau. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.Orly is 31 miles from Toute Une Histoire, and Provins is 26 miles away. Orly Airport is 30 miles from the property.
Excellent service and friendly staff
Absolutely amazing antic interior
Breakfast with a view on the Seine
- Super friendly staff – good conversations and excellent service
- The building was in original condition with a magnificent gate daring back some hundreds of years. The apartment was very comfortable with a great view.
Extremely charming house, full of story and kept by a lovely couple.
They took very well care of us which made our stay an exceptional moment!
The establishment’s proprietor and hostess went out of her way to accomodate us in spite of our 2am arrival (eurotunnel delayed), offering us cheese bread and wine (we hadn’t had dinner) and didn’t even bill us for it. She prepared breakfast with her home made jams and tarts, quintessentially the best french home cusine. She is a delightful person who made us feel friends and family guests rather than tourists.
The house and guestrooms are artistically and tastefully furnished with antiques and artifacts, and beautifully cared for down to the minutest of details. The views are breathaking, the Seine seems to come right into the garden, full of flowers and beautiful plants.
A jewel of a place.
Fontainebleau is just a 10minutes drive away, at nights it is completely peaceful, occasionally a train can be heard gently swishing by without noise, adding a pleasant reminder of the beauty of being travelling, and of the silence of the countryside away from the city.
- Excellent service and friendly staff
Manoir Saint Hubert
Manoir Saint Hubert is located in Machault, 28 miles from Marne-la-Vallée and 8 miles from Fontainebleau. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Orly is 30 miles from Manoir Saint Hubert, and Provins is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- beautiful rooms, great bathroom, great bed sheets and towels
- Beautiful location, lovely old manor house. Lovely breakfast delivered to our room .
- Wonderful forrest setting, very comfortable and friendly reception. Great to see all the horses in action.
- There are beautiful horses there. Our daughter was very interested in them and had a close contact with them. Simple breakfast with bread and milk was provided for free. Comfortable mattress, spacious bathroom, well furnished kitchen.
- Wir wurden mit unseren 2 Hunden herzlich begrüsst. Die Unterkunft liegt ideal ausserhalb des Dorfes. Es ist ein ideales Familienzimmer mit 2 Betten im 1. Stock und einem Doppelbett im Erdgeschoss. Die Treppe ist für kleinere Kinder etwas Steil. Das Frühstück war sehr fein mit frischem Baguette, pain au chocolat, Nespresso-Kaffee, Früchten, Kuchen. Zum Zimmer gehörte auch eine kleine Küche mit Kühlschrank, Wasserkocher, Mikrowelle, Nespresso-Maschine. In dieser Küche wurde jeweils sehr diskret und liebevoll das Frühstück angerichtet.
Chambre d’Hôtes Forest
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Chambre d’Hôtes Forest is located in Montigny-sur-Loing in the region of Île de France, just 5 miles from Fontainebleau.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Provins is 30 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes Forest, and Sens is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 32 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes Forest.
- Since there is only 1 room in the hotel, you get a dedicated service from the friendly family who run it.
- Very friendly and helpfull staff. Nathalie goes out of her way to help you. Adorable cat, nice garden, where you can relax in deck chairs. Breakfast is good, lots of variety. Coffee and tea facilities. Fluffy towels. Very quiet, yet close to the station.
Chambre très agréable au calme. Petit-déjeuner de qualité.
Très bon accueil.
- Calme, gentillesse et bienveillance des propriétaires, proche commerces et propreté des lieux.
- très bon petit déjeûner. Endroit calme, très bien pour se reposer.
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, La Pastorale is located in Vinneuf, just 20 miles from Fontainebleau.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Provins is 16 miles from La Pastorale, and Sens is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- A beautifully restored farmhouse with tastefully decorated rooms. Large comfortable bed with a very adequate supply of towels, extra bedding, etc. A good dinner (if you choose to take it) at a reasonable price. We had a pleasant and interesting evening. The location is convenient – in a small town but not far from main roads. No private parking but a quiet road.
- The owners have beautifully renovated an old building and run a perfect bed and breakfast. We had a large 5 person suite for the two of us. It overlooked the garden and had a balcony. Everything is provided. The breakfast was lovely with plenty of choice.
- Our hosts were delightful and so helpful. We arrived very late and they waited up for us. A charming place to stay with beautiful attention to detail.
- Everything was perfect. Best night ever. Wonderful couple. Beautiful baby girl. Great breakfast.
- The hosts are incredibly friendly and made a big effort to slow down their French to match my level of comprehension; they speak some English in any case. Breakfast was one of the most impressive displays I have ever seen, with a big range of home-made preserves, crepes and cake. The salted-caramel butter was the star of the show: utterly indulgent. I had two rooms to myself, and they were both large and comfortable. The house is very characterful in a traditional sort of way and the village would, I’m sure, have been very scenic had it not been swathed in fog. Be aware that, if you want to watch TV, you have to do it in the (large) communal lounge. You’ll find books, CDs and a piano there too.
Ecuries de Marlotte
Ecuries de Marlotte is located in Marlotte, just 3.8 miles from Fontainebleau. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Orly is 31 miles from Ecuries de Marlotte, and Provins is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, La Marlotte is located in Bourron-Marlotte in the region of Île de France, just 4.3 miles from Fontainebleau. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Provins is 31 miles from La Marlotte, and Sens is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 31 miles from La Marlotte.
- The breakfast was really super, beds comfortable with the room being a good size. Madam and Monsieur are a delight and poured a very nice glass of cidre on arrival. Lots of Parking and easy access to the room.
- Nice, cosy and very clean room under the roof, steep and small staircase. Seems to have a nice restaurant, but Wednesday closed (and November because of holiday closed too).
- The owners went out of their way to help us, particularly with parking as our car is very long!
- Really comfy bed owner very friendly & helpful
Great hideaway with quirky olde-worlde feel, but just 10 drive from Fontainebleau.
The restaurant facilities are a plus for evening meals even though my schedule didn’t allow for this.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Noisy-rudignon Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Noisy-Rudignon Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Noisy-Rudignon Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Noisy-Rudignon Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!