10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Noirpalu Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Noirpalu Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Noirpalu Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noirpalu Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noirpalu Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Noirpalu Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Noirpalu Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Noirpalu Lower Normandy:
Located in Noirpalu, 14 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel, Les Rhodos features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.Cancale is 25 miles from Les Rhodos, and Granville is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 37 miles from Les Rhodos.
No reviews yet.
La Clef Dort
La Clef Dort offers accommodations in Beauchamps. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Le Mont Saint Michel is 15 miles from La Clef Dort, and Cancale is 25 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 37 miles from the property.
They had gone to a lot of trouble to furnish the rooms in antique styles, which gave it an old, solid feel.
The breakfast was excellent – the vast display of Disney figurines might not be to everyone’s taste
- Everything. Don’t miss this property. It is something else. Reserve time to enjoy the silence in the garden.
- The garden was so beautiful, rooms were very clean, comfy and well decorated. Staff was so friendly and kind; surroundings were so calm and beautiful.
- Great place. Strongly recommend if you are seeking a relaxing and near to everything place
- The prettiest breakfast I’ve ever seen, in a room packed with the owner’s Disney memorabilia. A lot of thought has gone into the presentation, the entire house has character. A kettle and tea/ coffee bags in the room were very welcome.
- They had gone to a lot of trouble to furnish the rooms in antique styles, which gave it an old, solid feel.
Chambres d’hôtes Christa
One of our top picks in Saint-Pair-sur-Mer.Chambres d’hôtes Christa is located in Saint-Pair-sur-Mer, 23 miles from Saint Malo and 12 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel.The rooms include a private bathroom.Cancale is 16 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Christa, and Dinard is 26 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Very clean and comfortable. Great views from our room
- Very friendly owner! The rooms are decorated with great care to small details! Wonderful view from the balcony! Breakfast with a view on the sea was unforgetable!!! Thank you so much! We’d like to come back!
- Breakfast served on the enclosed balcony of the bedroom.
- Très bon accueil, ils sont très gentil, bon petit déjeuner, superbe vue, je recommande vivement
Le coin ou l on prend le petit déjeuner avéc la vue sur la mer
Le charmant accueil
Le Cèdre du Liban – M. & Mme Ricoux
One of our top picks in Le Val-Saint-Père.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Cèdre du Liban – M. & Mme Ricoux offers accommodations in Le Val-Saint-Père. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.Saint Malo is 30 miles from Le Cèdre du Liban – M. & Mme Ricoux, and Le Mont Saint Michel is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 33 miles from Le Cèdre du Liban – M. & Mme Ricoux.
- Christian & Elham were generous hosts and we loved our super king sized bed.
- Wonderful hosts great breakfast , a great ,garden tour,we would stay again.
- Breakfast was good however the room was not pleasant to have breakfast in.
The owners are extremely nice and helpful.
The breakfast is very good with nice home made products. Good parking possibility. Nice and quiet location with an easy walk to the city center of Avranches and a 20min drive to Mont St. Michel.
This is a good value for money address. We would 100% recommend this B&B.
- The staff are super helpful and go out of their way to ensure you have a super stay. We were thoroughly at home and look forward to another visit. The home made jams are amazing and breakfast is very filling. Well done. Highly recommended.
Featuring free WiFi, La Merveille offers accommodations in Le Luot. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Le Mont Saint Michel is 12 miles from La Merveille, and Cancale is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- It was lovely to be greeted by Roger and his family when we arrived,,they were very attentive and every need was met.Our little dog was greeted like an old friend.A lovely evening meal,very relaxing and very enjoyable food,everything you could need for breakfast.When we left we felt we were leaving friends,will be returning.
- Wonderfully warm welcome. Great evening meal. Extensive breakfast. We were offered the Full English Breakfast!
- Old converted barn. Nice size en suite room, plenty of parking space and pet friendly.
- This is really nice intimate B&B Hotel. The owner Roger is a great guy. He is English so language for me was not a problem. Used the place as a base to visit Normandy. Really enjoyed my stay
The room was very comfortable, and plenty on offer for breakfast! There’s also a very friendly dog.
I will Stay here again 🙂
Le Puits Au Quertier
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Le Puits Au Quertier offers accommodations in Équilly. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.Le Mont Saint Michel is 14 miles from Le Puits Au Quertier, and Cancale is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 37 miles from the property.
It was amazing place in the
Middle of nature. The stuff were amazing.
- The hosts were very friendly and provided us with usefull information about the region. Breakfast was very nice. The room was lovely renovated, large, very clean, and tea/coffee was available.
- Comfortable and large rooms, bath and toilet facilities, breakfast. Friendship and kindness
- Our hosts Jean Louis and Marie Claude were so welcoming and friendly and couldn’t do enough to make us feel at home – even helping us picnic on their lawn the evening we arrived.
- Fantastic breakfast, great hosts who could not do enough for you. Recommended some local restaurants and printed off directions from the internet for us. Brilliant service. Spa bath was very relaxing!
- It was amazing place in the
Château La Rametière
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, Château La Rametière is located in Plomb, just 12 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is room service at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Cancale is 25 miles from Château La Rametière, and Granville is 15 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect! Great room, great breakfast, friendly hosts!
We really enjoyed our stay. Christine our host was wonderful. She was really helpful with any questions that we had. The rooms were beautifully furnished and very spacious as was the rest of the house. We felt right at home. Thank you Christine and her family for your lovely hospitality?
Row & Alea
- A very warm welcome and help with dinner reservations in surrounding towns was a bonus to our stay in this interesting Chateau. We were very happy with our comfortable beds and bath, and a delicious breakfast was available for a small extra charge.
- Elegant residence, warm welcome and lovely property.
- The atmosphere of the guest house is bringing you in a timeless space, where elegance meets warmth and cosines. Mrs Christine is a perfect host. The gardens, the view, the rich breakfast were all elements of a great stay.
Les Goubelins is located in La Lande-dʼAirou, 16 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel and 27 miles from Cancale. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.Granville is 14 miles from Les Goubelins, and Saint Lo is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 39 miles from the property.
The room and furnishings were excellent, the greeting friendly and the breakfast next morning was
The location. Ease of parking.
The house was beautifully furnished, with a lovely ambience.
- Very nice host. The room is very clean and nice in a classical style. We love everything. Great for family with children as well.
- Stylish old house. Comfortable and clean room. Very friendly and helpful hosts. Wonderful breakfast with many home made products.
- Great out of the way place with beautiful gardens. The hosts were extremely friendly, and accommodating. Room was spacious, and bed was comfy. Breakfast was delicious and generous.
- The room and furnishings were excellent, the greeting friendly and the breakfast next morning was
Au Château offers accommodations in La Lucerne-dʼOutremer. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint Malo is 28 miles from Au Château, and Le Mont Saint Michel is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 33 miles from Au Château.
You have to visit this place. The hotel is a beautifully restored estate. The room we had was huge and very nicely decorated and with views to the garden from the windows on three sides. The garden is huge and the perfect place to relax in one of the sofas with a drink, or two.
Good breakfast and lovely hostess.
- It was awesome in every way. The grounds are beautiful and the rooms perfect. The owners treated us like family and made great dinner recommendations and reservations. The breakfast was excellent. It was like coming home to the to the best place you could image living.
- We thoroughly enjoyed EVERYTHING about this place! We didn’t want to leave!!
- Very friendly hosts, attention to detail & lovely room.
- Very friendly, excellent breakfast served at a time you ask for, gave us great local information also booked & recommend restaurants for us, would highly recommend this Chateau.
- You have to visit this place. The hotel is a beautifully restored estate. The room we had was huge and very nicely decorated and with views to the garden from the windows on three sides. The garden is huge and the perfect place to relax in one of the sofas with a drink, or two.
Domaine de l’hôtel au franc
Located in Fleury, 17 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel, Domaine de l’hôtel au franc features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Cancale is 28 miles from L’hotel au franc, and Granville is 14 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 40 miles from the property.
We definitely enjoyed our stay (3 Days) at Domaine de l’hotel. The location is within 30-45 min drive from main attractions such as Saint Michele, Ganville, Saint Malo, Avranches and Genets.
Very friendly and proffessional hosts (Chantal and Christian). There was no Communication issue in english. Every morning, Christian was advising us on driving routes and attraction places in details.
One of our great memory was having an organic breakfast made by the hosts from the fresh garden in an exccellent environment with 1980s music.
I strongly recommend staying at Donaibe de l’hotel.
- Very nice Gite that we stayed in, plenty of room and well decorated. Friendly owners and an outstanding breakfast. Nearest town for dinner is just over 10 mins away by car, with plenty of choice.
- l amabilité, la gentillesse et la disponibilité des hôtes, le petit déjeuner.
- tout était parfait : les hôtes sont très gentils et accueillants, le site est très agréable en pleine campagne et le prix plus que sympathique… de plus, petit déjeuner très agréable… les produits bio sont à l’honneur et délicieux
le bon accueil,les volumes des pièces,le petit déjeuner avec des produits biologiques et commerce équitable,nos horaires ne nous ont pas permis de profiter plus,, mais nous l avons regretté
un grand merci aux propriétaires qui se sont accommodés a notre horaire
- We definitely enjoyed our stay (3 Days) at Domaine de l’hotel. The location is within 30-45 min drive from main attractions such as Saint Michele, Ganville, Saint Malo, Avranches and Genets.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Noirpalu Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Noirpalu Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Noirpalu Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Noirpalu Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!