10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Nohèdes Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Nohèdes Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Nohèdes Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nohèdes Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nohèdes Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Nohèdes Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Nohèdes Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Nohèdes Languedoc-roussillon:
Chambre d’hote La Chataigneraie
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a garden, La Chataigneraie offers B&B accommodation in Sahorre. This property offers free bicycles and a fitness room.The double rooms feature free Wi-Fi access, views of the mountains and a desk. The private bathroom is complete with shower and free toiletries.Breakfast including fresh-baked bread and pastries, cereals, yogurts and local products is served every morning. Guests can also enjoy the outdoor dining area and the BBQ facilities.La Chataigneraie offers a boules pitch, a shared lounge and a games room. Activities including cycling and hiking can be enjoyed in the surroundings and free parking is possible on site.
- Great pool, superb host, clean, terrific location!
- We booked a one night stay but on arrival we knew immediately that we wanted to stay for two nights. Sadly, couldn’t stay longer. An oasis of calm and tranquillity. Caroline made us so welcome…a perfect hostess. Hopefully we will return.
- We stayed one night in our way to the North. What a wonderful place! The house, the room, the pool, the gardens, everything is nice and in excellent condition. Caroline was helpful and welcoming. The surroundings are beautiful, at the very foot of the Canigó, the sacred mountain of the Catalan people. We’ll definetly be back soon!
Swimming pool, outside area with mountain view for breakfast, large and comfortable communal lounge, pretty garden, railway path at the bottom of the garden. Our hostess Caroline was unfailingly helpful and friendly. Great croissants.
We visited Vernet-les-bains for the St Jean celebrations and a choice of restaurants. We went to Villefranche and walked around the covered ramparts, which were cool in the heat of the day. We ascended the mountain path to the Abbey of St Martin and attended Sunday morning mass with the nuns, mainly to give thanks for our safe arrival after a hair-raising journey in the Abbey Land Rover. The walk back gave us great views and aching leg muscles.
- Relaxing place in beautiful setting. A mix between rurality with sound of cows and their bells – and modern comfort, and Caroline is helpful and accommodating in any way.
Mas des Baüs
Offering an outdoor pool and a spacious garden, Mas des Baüs is a B&B dating from 1900 located in Vernet-les-Bains.The guest rooms feature a private bathroom with a bath, a hairdryer and a bidet. You can enjoy a mountain and garden view from the room.At Mas des Baüs you will find a terrace, a shared lounge and a games room.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport is 28 miles away. The property offers free parking.
our room was very
spacious, comfortable and beautifully decorated. The bathroom was bigger than some rooms we’ve stayed in. Our host was amazing, even picked us up from the train station when we were unable to get a taxi.
- This is a quirky place in a town that seems stuck in late 19th century. The old house was beautiful and welcoming, but be prepared for shabby chic and a too-quiet town in the offseason. (The bed was new and fantastic!) Great location, wonderful views, and easy to walk around the city, or for driving to sites in neighboring towns. Staff is kind and helpful.
- Excellent value for what we paid. We’ll go back if we are in the vicinity
- Value for money, breakfast included in price, as good as any we have haf. We loved walking to the local village square where we had dinner & listened to a guy singing and music playing, people dancing
- This is an old, atmospheric, shabby-chic, type of hotel. Very unusual and interesting Edwardian/Victorian/Antique French type decor, in all, very charming. The room was large with a seating area, it was clean, the bed comfortable, with an old style but perfectly functioning bathroom, plus a fabulous view over the valley and up the mountains. This hotel might not be for you if you are more comfortable with the Hotel Chain type, plastic, every room the same wherever you go sort of hotel. So what if some of the paintwork needs a touch up, it all adds to the charm. We really loved it. The breakfast, which was included was extensive and fresh, we couldn’t believe it for the very reasonable price we paid. We only stayed one night enroute to another destination, if we had known what the place was like we would have booked for more nights and enjoyed the place and its environs for longer.
- our room was very
Domaine De La Tannerie
One of our best sellers in Prades! Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue, Domaine De La Tannerie offers accommodations in Prades, just 25 miles from Perpignan. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Font-Romeu is 21 miles from Domaine De La Tannerie, and Puigcerdà is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The hotel was more than I expected- the room was really big with african style interior, owners were really nice and actually the hotel in real life looks much more better than in pictures, so take it and you will not regret. Almost forgot about the breakfast- the breakfast is really big and tasty, comparing to other places in the France!
- Best accomodation base to visit the Mt. Canigou area. Sauna and hammam available.
- Friendly welcome. Both were kind and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble.
- Very friendly and helpful owners. Private parking. Sauna and steam room available at Christmas time.
- The Moroccan decor was especially nice. We didn’t have time to try out all the facilities but it was great to know they were there. Just a short walk to the centre of Prades !
Located in Villefranche-de-Conflent in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, 28 miles from Perpignan, l’ancienne poste features a playground and views of the city.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and a hairdryer. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Font-Romeu is 18 miles from l’ancienne poste, and Puigcerdà is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 27 miles from l’ancienne poste.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Mas Lluganas offers accommodations in Mosset. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room has a private bathroom.Perpignan is 27 miles from Mas Lluganas, and Font-Romeu is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 26 miles from Mas Lluganas.
- A lovely rural location – off the tourist track. A Fabulous evening meal. A delicious breakfast with a variety of foods and wonderful home-made jams.
It was a nice stay, really familiar place, comfortable and with excelent location. The dinner was perfect, the room was awesome and the breakfast surprisingly good! The staff there is so kind, we felt like being home.
- Food excellent quality, beds very comfortable, great views to the Canigou. Near to nice places.
- Place incredibly silent, at night. Beds are very comfortable. Beautiful small orchard.
Good rural location.
Friendly staff . Good welcome.
Basic but clean room .
B&B Villa du Pont
Located in Fuilla in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, 29 miles from Perpignan, B&B Villa du Pont features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are provided. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Font-Romeu is 17 miles from B&B Villa du Pont, and Puigcerdà is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Great host, lovely big breakfast, comfortable beds
- Quiet B&B in a peaceful location out of the beaten path. It’s part of the owner’s home so privacy is somewhat compromised. Room was very large, clean and the bed was comfy. WiFi was great. Breakfast was wonderful and the owners Christian and Joelle are really nice and helpful.
Christian and Jonelle are the most gracious hosts. Their home is located on the slopes of Canigou and makes a wonderful centre for touring in this wild area. Their house is well appointed and guests encouraged to use the little plunge pool. Villefranche, just down the road has a good choice of restaurants at all prices.
I would love to stay here again.
Very comfortable room, in a quiet location, with beautiful views of the mountains. I was not expecting that the room was actually two rooms joined, so had a choice of beds. The breakfast was amazing & plentiful & I loved using the pool which is beautiful. The owners couldn’t have been more friendly & welcoming & I stayed an extra night. Villefranche de Confluent is about a 3 minute drive away & has some excellent, reasonably priced restaurants, as well as being a beautiful little town. The property is around a 10 minute drive from the train station for the Train Jeune, so is very conveniently placed.
This is a room in a person’s house, but I felt extremely comfortable & like a member of the family while I stayed, whilst also enjoying peace & quiet & privacy, the best of both worlds!
Excellent accueil : Joelle et Christian savent recevoir et sont très serviables.
Chambres d’ambiance très cosy, très calmes (un tapis d’escalier pour éviter une possible chute sur les marches cirées serait un plus!).
Excellent petit-déjeuner avec des confitures “de luxe”
Tarif raisonnable. Aucune mauvaise surprise.
A recommander sans hésitation.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa Lafabregue offers accommodations in Prades. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Perpignan is 25 miles from Villa Lafabregue, and Font-Romeu is 21 miles away. Rivesaltes Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- It is an amazing place. The view from our breakfast table to the snowcovered Canigou was exceptional. The hosts were really friendly and helpful for advise on hiking tours and outings in the region. The rooms are very cosy. We would have loved to stay longer.
- Exellent place,it is a unique and confortable place! Our stay was really nice. Delicious breakfast
- Lovely old house with gardens. Our room with a terrace was especially nice.
- Beautiful house and garden with mountain views. Nice outdoor pool. Good breakfast (with mountain view!). Large comfortable bedroom. Run by friendly and helpful couple. An easy 10 min walk into town.
- Relaxed atmosphere. Peaceful surroundings. Beautiful views & helpful owners
Located in Prades, 25 miles from Perpignan, Castell Rose features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and darts at the bed and breakfast. Font-Romeu is 20 miles from Castell Rose, and Puigcerdà is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 25 miles from Castell Rose.
- Really beautiful building with stunning views of the surrounding countryside and mountains. We were they during winter and the room was warm and cosy. The owners were extremely friendly and welcoming, full of ideas of what to do and where to go. There is a short walk into the nearby town where there are a few restaurant options.
- A room with a view of Mt Canigou and a comfy bed – heaven! Very friendly and helpful owners, who guided us to a wonderful hike and a delicious dinner.
The super welcoming and lovely owners.
The garden and the decorum of the room and bathroom.
The breakfast in the garden.
Private parking and super speedy wifi.
- Very helpful friendly owners. Excellent breakfast. Comfortable rom with nice view,shoptalk into town to restaurants etc. Good base for little yellow train.
- clean, friendly, informative, happy to help, even booked our meals out for us and gave recommendations on where to go with maps!!
One of our top picks in Prades – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Maison 225 offers accommodations in Prades, just 25 miles from Perpignan. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Font-Romeu is 21 miles from Maison 225, and Puigcerdà is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 24 miles from Maison 225.
- Very friendly and helpful people running this property in a very professional but homey way. You feel welcomed and valued. Everything was comfy and the coffee/tea facility and breakfast were excellent.
Very comfortable bed, good shower and warm cosy room.
Breakfast excellent especially muesli and fruit, scrambled eggs and home made cakes!
A warm welcome from hosts and nothing was too much trouble.
Particularly liked the free access to tea, juice etc in the communal dining room.
Nicest owners ever! Sharon and Declan are the best!
Great room and very comfy bed. Building is wonderful!
Oh and breakfasts!!! Wide variety of bread, local produce. great coffee!
- A lovely B and B with great hosts who were very friendly and helpful. The room was really comfortable, with chairs and a small tablet to sit at. Sharon provided a great breakfast with lots of choice. You are also welcome to make tea and coffee and take them up to your room which was a real bonus after we had been out all day.The garden and pool behind the house were a nice surprise, it was just a shame we were here in November so couldnt make use of them. We will be back in the area next year as we house hunt and will certainly stay here again – highly recommended.
The breakfasts were superb
The hosts were excellent and spoke fluent English
The entire facility was lovely
One of our best sellers in Vernet-les-Bains! Located in Vernet-les-Bains, 28 miles from Perpignan, Villa Delphina features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Font-Romeu is 18 miles from Villa Delphina, and Puigcerdà is 25 miles from the property. Rivesaltes Airport is 28 miles away.
- The hosts were absolutely charming and the villa was perfect. It was better than expected with a wonderful bathtub, comfy bed and all things you could need at hand. The places to visit nearby were many and wonderful.
- The bedroom and bathroom were sublime. Breakfast a tour de force
- I feel extremely lucky to have had the opportunity to enjoy staying in this beautiful residence with it’s wonderful host, Annie. Stunning views of surrounding mountains from our room and the garden. Excellent breakfast which included Annie’s tasty preserves. Delighted to stay in small French town that has not been overrun by tourists.
- Such kind and friendly hosts. The rooms were immaculate, and the bathroom clean with lots of supplies. Breakfast well thought out and beautifully presented. Thank you so much and we hope to visit again so we can explore the area. We would definitely recommend.
The accommodation is phenomenal, a true mansion experience. The flower garden is to die for – I wish I was staying longer so that I could spend an afternoon just sitting in the garden, looking at the mountains and drinking wine (insteat of running around sightseeing). Also I could spend hours lounging in the amazing antique bath tub!
The location, Vernet les Bains, was also a fantastic surprise. On the one hand, it’s basically a village with a view of the snow-capped mountains. On the other, it’s actually a charming town with several cafes and small shops, so you’re never isolated. The town is about equidistant from the Mediterranean beaches (and Collioure/Perpignan) and the depth of the Pyrenees, ideal for hiking (Mont-Louis, Carlit/Bouillouses). But even much closer there are plenty of historic, picturesque sites, from waterfalls to abbeys to ‘most beautiful in France’ villages, so you dont actually have to drive more than 15 min to have so much to do.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Nohèdes Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Nohèdes Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Nohèdes Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Nohèdes Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!