10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Noeux-les-Mines Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Noeux-les-Mines Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Noeux-les-Mines Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noeux-les-Mines Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noeux-les-Mines Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Noeux-les-Mines Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Noeux-les-Mines Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Noeux-les-mines Nord-pas-de-calais:
Showcasing a hot tub and indoor pool, Annette’s Home is located in Mazingarbe in the region of Nord-Pas-de-Calais.You will find a kettle in the room. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lille is 19 miles from Annette’s Home, and Ieper is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 19 miles from Annette’s Home.
- What an excellent find. A great stop over en route home from a ski trip.
- Annette is the perfect host. The individual room was perfect, with bathroom/shower included, and very comfortable and clean. The breakfast is superb. My two dogs were very welcomed. Highly recommendable, specially if you travel with dogs.
- Swimming pool was lovely. Annette’s welcome and breakfast was great
- The room was very comfortable. Wonderful relaxing place to stay. Annette (and her jack russel) were wonderful hosts.
Annette was very nice; helpful and wished to do her best atall times.
Access to a private nice garden with fruit trees and comfy seating.
Garage facilities for motorcycle.
Les Béthunoises Luxury Spa
Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Les Béthunoises Luxury Spa is located in Béthune in the region of Nord-Pas-de-Calais, just 20 miles from Lille.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Ieper is 24 miles from Les Béthunoises Luxury Spa Béthune, and Arras is 18 miles away. Lesquin Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Really nice place to stay, very comfortable room and breakfast was great. Almost in the centre of town so very convenient for bars and restaurants.
- the bed is very comfy and the sauna function of the shower of the room is top
- Very friendly welcome with helpful info of local restaurants. Comfortable bed, quiet room and excellent breakfast.
- A memory foam mattress is always appreciated, as are bathrobes, slippers, and a fresh breakfast with plenty of choice. The addition of a sauna and hot tub is a pleasant bonus in a property of this size, as is the proximity of Les Bèthunoises to the bars and restaurants of the Grand Place.
- Really well appointed furniture and fittings. Well decorated. Good breakfast
Bethune City Relax Spa & Sauna
Bethune City Relax Spa & Sauna is located in Béthune, just 20 miles from Lille.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ieper is 24 miles from Bethune City Relax Spa & Sauna, and Arras is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 21 miles from Bethune City Relax Spa & Sauna.
excellent location to the main square with bars and restaurants and the market.
Comfy Bed. Good continental breakfast.
- The boutique hotel was just perfect for an overnight stay. It was really clean, super comfortable and quiet. The rooms are really well decorated, and you can have an our in the jacuzzi spa free of charge as a guest (but not the sauna). Breakfast was wonderful!
- The breakfast was very plentiful and nicely presented. The owners recommended a local restaurant 20 minutes walk away which was very good.
- Large comfortable, well appointed room in a very quiet location but very convenient for the town centre. Breakfast was excellent and the hotel owners are extremely helpful. Wouldn’t hesitate to return.
- Very good rooms,large bed ,Warm and friendly.If you looking for a hotel front from the road you wont find it because it looks like a house front.I was there on work but would go back privately.Good restaurants easy walking distance.Good wifi.
- excellent location to the main square with bars and restaurants and the market.
Ferme du Beau Marais Chambres d’hôtes
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Ferme du Beau Marais Chambres d’hôtes is located in Béthune in the region of Nord-Pas-de-Calais, just 20 miles from Lille. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ieper is 24 miles from Ferme du Beau Marais – Béthune, and Arras is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 21 miles from Ferme du Beau Marais Chambres d’hôtes.
- The location is in walking distance to our site, but also close to the city center.
- We loved the freedom and space in the charming apartment. Eating delicious breakfast in the garden was a treat. Madame Havet was most hospitable and helpful.
Nice farm house 800m outside of the center located next to a park with lots of bird life.
Breakfast is severed in an elegantly decorated dining room. Anita is a friendly, french speaking lady, who is ambigious to make your stay comfortable e.g. flexible breakfast times.
- Very welcoming owner who was genuinely happy to make my experience a positive one
The very friendly reception by the lady owner/staff. The ensuite bathroom also.
Breakfast very nice too.
Villa Louvre Lens
One of our top picks in Lens.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa Louvre Lens offers accommodations in Lens.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Lille is 18 miles from Villa Louvre Lens, and Ieper is 29 miles from the property. Lesquin Airport is 16 miles away.
- We would highly recommend staying here. Our room was very clean and the bed was lovely and comfortable! The owners were very friendly and helpful. The town was within walking distance of lots of bars and restaurants. We will definitely book again if we ever visit Lens again.
- Very clean, stylish and well equipped room. Great breakfast and very charming owner.
- The manageress could not have been nicer. She spoke perfect English and was very helpful. At breakfast she took time to talk to me and gave the impression she was keen to ensure her guests felt well looked after. The room was comfortable and had a large wall TV with Netflix and Tea/Coffee facilities. Breakfast was excellent – much continental choice and she offered to cook eggs/omelette etc fresh. Free parking is available on the street, felt safe, there is private parking for 5 euros.
- On arrival the owner and staff were very welcoming and helpful with car parking and luggage. Our stay was prefect, fabulous room, well stocked mini bar (although a dry white wine would have been appreciated rather than a medium!). Breakfast was delicious with a very good variety of food. Omelette and boiled eggs we had were cooked perfectly.
- Great couple running the place. Warm and welcoming.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Heure Bleue is located in Givenchy-en-Gohelle in the region of Nord-Pas-de-Calais, just 21 miles from Lille.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Arras is 7 miles from Heure Bleue, and Tournai is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 19 miles from Heure Bleue.
- Very comfortable large bed. Excellent breakfast. Friendly and helpful hosts.
- The room was very clean and modern and extremely quiet and comfortable. We chose it because of it’s proximity to the Vimy memorial.
- Owners were very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and very clean. Quality bed.
- Good value dinner, bed and breakfast and lots of it. Bed was very comfortable and overall a very clean facility
- Very tastefully converted old barn. Spacious room with good facilities. Delicious breakfast and attentive but not overbearing hosts. Would thoroughly recommend.
Located in La Couture, 17 miles from Lille, Parenthèse features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. Ieper is 20 miles from Parenthèse, and Arras is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 19 miles from Parenthèse.
- Despite arriving much later than anticipated due to problems with the Eurotunnel, the dogs and I received a warm welcome! Accommodation very comfortable and breakfast extremely generous. Would certainly recommend.
- Lovely hosts and great facilities with beautiful garden. Ideally situated close to the coast and Eurotunnel but in rural France
- Excellent breakfast with fresh produce and plenty of choice
- Delightful and friendly welcome of us and our dog Marley
- The room accommodations were first rate. The breakfast was excellent. The hostess was friendly.
Manoir de la Peylouse
Showcasing a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point, Manoir de la Peylouse is located in Saint-Venant, just 23 miles from Lille. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom.Free use of bicycles and ski equipment are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Ieper is 21 miles from Manoir de la Peylouse, and Arras is 25 miles away. Lesquin Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Excellent throughout, very clean and the host was a wealth of knowledge. Very interesting place would recommend.
- The mansion has historic significance while being well maintained; and our host was well informed. He shared enthusiastically. There is amazing artwork throughout the home & the grounds are amazing!
- Super house decorated with very interesting objets d’art, including some wonderful original features. The house also has an interesting WW1 history. The host is very welcoming and friendly. Lovely gardens with view from our bedroom. Large and characterful room. Breakfast very good. Good restaurant in the next village.
- The Manoir has great character, charm and an interesting history with a welcoming proprietor
- Excellent breakfast and host booked meals for us at local restaurants all of which were outstanding. The garden is terrific, large with lots of seats spread around.
Le Château de Philiomel
Le Château de Philiomel is located in Lillers, just 26 miles from Lille. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is available.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Ieper is 27 miles from Le Château de Philiomel, and Arras is 23 miles from the property. Lesquin Airport is 28 miles away.
- The owner was very helpful and the bedroom comfortable. The location was great for ease of access from the eurotunnel and great for taking the dogs for a little stroll on arrival.
- The whole experience was wonderful.It is so peaceful and the room was huge with a beautiful view of the lake.I had no problem finding the place.Just typed in the address and my tomtom took me straight to the imposing entrance gates.The owner was very courteous and helpful.My dog loved running around the park!
- Glorious gardens, faded glamour of the chateau. Huge bedroom and bathroom with a bath! Very accommodating host/ owner. Fresh and delicious continental breakfast.
- It’s a lovely old building with lots of history (if your looking for modern this isn’t for you). The freshly squeezed orange juice at breakfast went down a treat.
Lovely big room with comfortable bed. Very quiet location. Quality of buffet breakfast very good.
When requested, were given fresh milk for our tea in the bedroom.
La Grange De Salomé
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Grange De Salomé offers accommodations in Salomé, just 12 miles from Lille.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Ieper is 22 miles from La Grange De Salomé, and Arras is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 12 miles from La Grange De Salomé.
- Everything was good, in particular the room was bright and spacious and the shower great. Very quiet and peaceful. Very friendly hosts.
- Delightful place to stay. Extremely comfortable and spacious room. Matthieu made us very welcome.
- Beautiful room and friendly staff, good breakfast, Family run business.
- Room was stunning, clean and very well appointed. The kitchen area was open 24 hours so you could help yourself to tea, coffee etc.
- everything was perfect, very good quality, very nice rooms and quiet place
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Noeux-les-mines Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Noeux-les-Mines Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Noeux-les-Mines Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Noeux-les-Mines Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!