10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Nocé Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Nocé Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Nocé Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nocé Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nocé Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Nocé Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Nocé Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Nocé Lower Normandy:
Chambres d’hôtes de La Chevalerie
Featuring free WiFi, Chambres d’hôtes de La Chevalerie offers accommodations in Nocé. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find babysitting services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Alençon is 28 miles from Chambres d’hôtes de La Chevalerie, and Verneuil d’Avre et d’Iton is 26 miles away.
- Home made yogurt and 3 different jams along with plenty of coffee for breakfast.
- The hosts were very welcoming and helpful. The breakfast was truly amazing with a lot of their own produce used.
- Peace and quiet. This is what we were looking for. Not much to do – just relax and breathe deeply. Delicious breakfast with home made products was a final touch. Worth to visit again.
- Olivier and Clare were very welcoming and treated us like guests in their own home. They spoke good english but were happy to let me practice my French on them. The breakfast was excellent, everything was really fresh and beautifully presented.
- Super comfy twin beds, absolutely delicious petit dejeuner, very convivial and helpful owners. Totally recommended. Was there with my aunt.
Le Bistrot des Ecuries
Located in Rémalard, 30 miles from Alençon, Le Bistrot des Ecuries features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.
A large country style double room (not a family room) in an old character farmhouse, very nice bathroom.
The owner very charming, loaned me her kettle .
- Le cadre, le petit dej et la gentillesse de l hotesse
Les chevaux et le chat !
La gentillesse de la Proprietaire
- accueil très chaleureux et sympathique. Bonne qualité du restaurant et joli cadre mais un peu cher.
- De bonnes produits régionaux font la base des repas. La renovation de l’ancien ferme sehr présente très professionelle, surtout sous l’aspect écologique.
- A large country style double room (not a family room) in an old character farmhouse, very nice bathroom.
Le Pautonier is located in Saint-Aubin-des-Grois, 26 miles from Alençon and 30 miles from Verneuil-sur-Avre. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
- Lovely host Basile – good breakfast and he spoke better English than he thought!
- The attention to detail was amazing and the breakfast was locally sourced and was very tasty. The Bed was very comfortable.
At least the bed was comfy and the bedroom was warm.
The owner, Basil, was very friendly and helpful.
- L’accueil, le petit-déjeuner, le style de l’hébergement, le calme du lieu.
- Le cadre à la campagne, le calme, l’hospitalité et les discussions avec le propriétaire sans être trop intrusive et ses très bonnes indications pour les restos. Merci aussi pour les aides fournis pour réparer mon vélo. Je recommande cette location pour les amoureux de la campagne, les paysages bucoliques et le silence des lieux.
Located in La Chapelle-Montligeon in the region of Basse-Normandie, 25 miles from Alençon, Le bourgis features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 56 miles from Le bourgis.
- The accommodations were comfortable and spacious. The breakfast was delightful. Everything on the table was locally produced – butter from a farmer nearby, an assortment of homemade jams – all served at the host’s dining table overlooking a beautiful garden. And, our host was warm, friendly, and eager to help us explore the region.
- “The property is so beautiful with a lovely garden. A 10/10 for the services and hospitality, nothing was too much to ask and they made us feel so welcome. Thank you!
Warm & friendly hosts.
Enjoyed the rustic and arty atmosphere.
Lovely local produce for breakfast
- the house was very nice but not to everybody’s liking as it is very old and therefore full of old stuff around. The garden is amazing!!! Beds are comfy and clean; breakfast perfect.
La décoration/ la bâtisse
La nature tout autour
Chambre d’Hôtes du Domaine de la Haute Poignandiere
Located in Saint-Germain-de-la-Coudre in the region of Basse-Normandie, 27 miles from Le Mans, Chambre d’Hôtes du Domaine de la Haute Poignandiere features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- The two hosts were wonderful and did everything they could to make us enjoy our stay with them. It is a great place to relax and visit the area, which is beautiful. The local food coming from the farms was an extra.
- Thoroughly excellent stay couldn’t have been more pleased. The facilities are first class with every convenience to hand. The hosts are extremely accommodating and made the stay that bit more special.
- This was just a superb Chambre D’Hotes in a beautiful rural setting. Everything was perfect. The room was so comfortable, well equipped, and clean. The breakfast was delicious, with homemade jams and honey. And then a lovely swim in the heated pool. The hosts (Corinne and Jean -Fred) were exceptionally friendly and helpful and made us feel so welcome. To top it all, we met their lovely dogs. This is a little piece of paradise, to which we hope to return. We can also very highly recommend the local restaurant La Tete Noire (suggested by Jean-Fred) which is in easy walking distance and offers delicious reasonably priced food. Thank you Jean-Fred and Corinne for a wonderful stay.
- Beds are very comfortable with memory foam matresses, the surroundings are superb, at night there is no light polution so night looks like night. Jean-Fred & Corrine make you feel very welcome, Try Jean Fred’s homemade Cider 🙂
- I liked most the gentility and the commitment of Jean-Fred and Corinne to do everything right for their guests. At the same time they always stayed in the background and you felt yourself as if you were at your own home.
Chambre d’Hôtes “Orchidees”
Located in Nogent-le-Rotrou in the region of Centre, 30 miles from Verneuil d’Avre et d’Iton, Chambre d’Hôtes “Orchidees” features a sun terrace and views of the garden.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Cosy B&B with separate facilities. Close to the chateau.
- Geschmackvoll eingerichtete Unterkunft, sehr viel Platz, sehr sauber, Besitzer sehr freundlich, tolles Frühstück mit viel Auswahl, gute Lage in der Nähe des Chateaustraße, Stadtzentrum gut zu Fuß zu erreichen
De B&B bestaat uit een kamer met slaapkamer op bovenverdieping. Inrichting Poolse chic. Alles keurig verzorgd. Servies en een magnetron. Ruime badkamer met douche.
Een gul en uitgebreid ontbijt.
- Die Unterkunft befindet sich in einem Anbau mit seperaten Eingang. Die Austattung der Möbel und Bad ist schon älter, alles aber sauber. Die Gastgeber sind sehr nett und haben einen wunderschönen Garten. Die Unterkunft befindet sich ca 2 km oberhalb des Stadtzentrums in einem ruhigen Wohnviertel.
- Sehr großer Unterkunft mit DZ unterm Dach und zwei Stockbetten im EG. Gastgeber sind sehr zuvorkommend.
Au Jardin de Lisa
Au Jardin de Lisa offers accommodations in Cherreau. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Tours Val de Loire Airport is 53 miles away.
- The owners were really friendly – we were even offered a cup of coffee on arrival on the terrace. The room was very nicely furnished with a comfy bed. The breakfast was excellence with lots of choice.
- Very friendly host. total silence during night. Exelent breakfast.
- The room was very nice and comfortable. The host was absolutely helpful and friendly, and the breakfast was amazing!
- Great room, beautifully furnished and very very clean. Very good shower room. No evening meal but a dedicated kitchen is available for guests. Rural location , very quiet about 2 miles from shops and restaurants. Very highly recommended.
- Propreté irréprochable, qualité de literie exceptionnelle, superbe table de petit-déjeuner.
Hotel des Tailles
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel des Tailles offers accommodations in Mortagne-au-Perche, just 22 miles from Alençon.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Argentan is 30 miles from Hotel des Tailles, and Verneuil d’Avre et d’Iton is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 52 miles from Hotel des Tailles.
- A really unusual house, almost a manor furnished with beautiful antiques in a very artistic and tasteful way. We had a very warm welcome, nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was delicious and there was a big open fire burning in the room.
- The decor in the hotel was done with flair, wit and style. Breakfast was delicious with fresh fruit, croissants, pain au chocolat and pain feuillete, a speciality of the region, all laid out on a beautifully laid table.
- good breakfast , Fresh brioche , croissants , fruits jams etc . Very flexible on times
- Le petit déjeuner est bien. L’hôte est plutôt sympathique.
- Très bel endroit pour se ressourcer. Magnifique bâtisse. Décorée avec beaucoup de goût et très cosy à la fois. Accueil très sympa.
La Maison de Printemps
Featuring free WiFi, La Maison de Printemps offers accommodations in Bazoches-sur-Hoëne, just 19 miles from Alençon.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Argentan is 26 miles from La Maison de Printemps , and Verneuil-sur-Avre is 25 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 49 miles away.
- A very large quirky comfortable room. Good breakfast. Dog friendly. Quiet village location.
- The hosts are lovely and very helpful. They were happy to help us with recommendations for restaurants and things to do in the low season. We had a lovely few days thanks to their suggestions. The breakfast provided is absolutely delicious. Thank you again!
- It’s in a remote, quiet village in a fantastic country location.
- A warm and friendly couple who went out of their way to make you feel at home.
- The room was spacious and comfortable in a lovely quiet village. The breakfast was good and best of all, the hosts were so friendly and welcoming.
Chateau de la Grand Maison
Chateau de la Grand Maison is located in Bellême, 30 miles from Le Mans and 22 miles from Alençon. Free private parking is available on site.
Old chateau. Very large lounge with open fireplace.
Quiet accommodation. Very private, we had the place to ourselves. Quite quirky and old but letting suits all well appointed.
Dépaysement assuré de part l’atmosphère …. le château est resté dans son “jus” ce qui nous a transporté le temps d’une nuit et d’une matinée dans une autre époque.
Surtout ne pas oublier de remettre une bûche dans le feu de la cheminée gigantesque du salon 🙂 : ambiance assurée !
Cadre et la décoration avec beaucoup de charme;
Les salles de bain
Ambiance comme à la maison
- La vue de la chambre, la salle de bain très style “chateau”, le calme, le thé devant le feu dans la cheminé en arrivant, le café avec les croissants le matin…bref, un weekend fort sympathique
- Magnifique endroit, notre hôtesse était charmante, la chambre (très) spacieuse et le petit déjeuner parfait
- Old chateau. Very large lounge with open fireplace.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Nocé Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Nocé Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Nocé Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Nocé Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!