10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Noalla Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Noalla Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Noalla Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noalla Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noalla Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Noalla Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Noalla Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Noalla Galicia:
Madeinfofan is located in Meis and offers a garden. This bed and breakfast provides free WiFi, a terrace, as well as a shared lounge.This bed and breakfast with garden views features a bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Cycling and hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Santiago de Compostela is 30 miles from the bed and breakfast. Vigo Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- The location: a beautiful guesthouse surrounded by vineyards. The decoration of the entire home is stylish, but at the same time very much in touch with the actual regional ambience. The owners make you really feel at home without being overly present. They approach you in an informal way, more as a friend than a guest.
- Lovely hosts that have put a lot of effort into creating a gem in the middle of a beautiful hill. The surroundings are awesome to explore. Could not recommend more
Exceptionally clean and comfortable stay with remarkable attention to detail.
The location is divine and set in a tiny vineyard / farming village that is tranquil and tempts one to stay on longer with great historical attractions and incredible nature walks close by.
The warm and inviting hosts stay on the property and are very helpful and attentive. Monica works in the travel industry and is happy to share her wealth of local knowledge.
Water from the local spring couldn’t be more delicious and the breakfasts of local produce are to die for!
I am looking forward to returning.
- Very friendly and welcoming. Nice home made breakfast. Great location. Very informative re the local area. A nice base up in the mountains. Excellent terrace. Nice gardens and a hammock to relax in. Lovely friendly dogs.
- El desayuno genial con productos artesanales y frutas y verduras de su huerta. Juan y Mónica muy amables y atentos y la casa preciosa con unas vistas geniales.
Pazo a Capitana
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by vineyards, this restored 15th century house and estate is located 650 feet from the historic center of Cambados. It offers rustic rooms with a free Wi-Fi zone, extensive gardens with fruit trees and a winery.The elegant rooms at Pazo a Capitana feature traditional décor. They are heated and come with plasma TV, telephone and full private bathroom.The property serves breakfast and there is also a bar-cafeteria and lounge area. Outside, there is a spacious terrace, ponds and streams which flow down through an abandoned mine.Pazo a Capitana offers visits and tastings at its Albariño winery and it is set 5 minutes’ walk from the Port. The Fefiñáns Palace within the Plaza Fefiñáns Square is 2,450 feet away.The beautiful beaches of the Rías Baixas are within a few miles and the estate is 31 mi from Vigo. Santiago de Compostel is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- This is a beautiful lovingly-restored property that is part of a working vineyard, which is full of surprises and a delight to explore. Our room was very comfortable and had a separate sitting area. The owner was very hospitable, bringing us a bottle of wine and some tapas as we sat outside reading. It is a very easy walk into the town.
- Rooms were beautiful as were the grounds. Fantastic 15th century building with modern twist.
- the atmosphere was like a retreat to the 18th century. An oasis of calm.
- The whole experience. You’re 5 minutes walk into town yet you feel you are in the country. Loved the fruit trees the birds hens everything to do with nature it was just amazing. The breakfast was exceptional. We will definitely be back and will recommend to all we know.
- The property was a beautiful hotel with lovely rooms and en-suite facilities.
Hostal Casa Martinez
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Casa Martinez offers accommodations in Bueu. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including hiking, snorkeling and cycling. Vigo is 5.6 mi from Hostal Casa Martinez, while Pontevedra is 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 16 mi from Hostal Casa Martinez.
- Casal anfitrião muito simpático e prestável. Local cómodo e agradável. Próximo de praias e do barco para Ilhas Cíes (deslocações de carro). PA muito bom e caseiro.
La estancia, el personal, la habitación y sus detalles, el entorno, la calidad del desayuno y su elaboración con productos cultivados y elaborados por el propio hostal. Destacar la gran calidad humana de los dueños y su acogida, pendientes de cualquier necesidad y disponibles para cualquier consulta, sencillamente todo fue perfecto.
Recomendable 100 x 100, Repetiré seguro.
- La ubicación, la casa, la limpieza y sobre todo la amabilidad y atención de Jesús e Ivone. Fué como estar en casa.
- El trato excelente de los propietarios, además completamente personalizado a las necesidades y gustos de cada uno.
- Trato excelente por parte de los dueños, la habitación amplia y limpia, un entorno tranquilo. Considerando su precio, muy competitivo, lo recomiendo sin dudar.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Desconectate is located in Aldán and offers a garden. The property has sea views.Including 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, this bed and breakfast comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Around-the-clock assistance is available at the reception.The property has a hot tub. The bed and breakfast provides a terrace.Vigo is 5 miles from Desconectate, while Pontevedra is 14 miles away. Vigo Airport is 10 miles from the property.
Tolle Terrasse mit super Aussicht auf die Bucht
Schöne Einrichtung und schöne Anlage, sehr geschmackvoll eingerichtet.
Tolles Bett und geräumige Schrankwand
Die Nähe zu den tollen Stränden am Kap ist ideal.
- Ubicación ideal para conocer la ría de Aldán con inmejorables vistas. Un sitio ideal para desconectar y disfrutar de un paisaje maravilloso
- Fantástico apartamento. Mejor incluso que en las fotos. Vistas impresionantes y decoración preciosa. Limpieza exquisita. Volveremos.
- Alojamiento con una ubicación, vistas y atención perfecto
La terraza con el jacuzzi y con sus vistas.
La amplitud de la habitación y baño.
La limpieza en toda la instalación
- Tolle Terrasse mit super Aussicht auf die Bucht
Located in Lérez, Habitaciones Pontevedra has accommodations with a flat-screen TV. Complimentary WiFi is available.All units come with a terrace with mountain views, a kitchen with an oven and a microwave, and a private bathroom. A balcony with garden views is offered in each unit.The bed and breakfast has a grill.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 30 miles from Habitaciones Pontevedra. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 15 miles from the accommodation.
- When I’m was there no body open the door.call the hotel number no body answer the phone because no body is there and this Place was sutdown.
Habitación grande con cama muy cómoda y baño nuevo
Muy practico tener microondas y nevera dentro de la habitación
- Fuimos un matrimonio con un niño y un perro. La casa está en un barrio de las afueras de Pontevedra. La señora encargada de atendernos fue todo amabilidad. No nos pusieron ninguna pega con el perro. La casa es enorme y bien cuidada. Nos sorprendió muy gratamente. Una estancia genial. Barrio residencial muy tranquilo y sin ruidos
- Nos alojamos dos adultos, un bebé y un perrito pequeño. Es una casa enorme y muy bonita. Nuestra habitación era muy amplia, y el baño era independiente, muy amplio también. Tenía hidromasaje el cual no funcionaba, pero tampoco era algo que necesitáramos. Se podía aparcar dentro de la vivienda, aunque aparcamos en la calle, en la misma puerta, ya que llegábamos tarde por las noches, para no molestar a los demás alojados. En todo nuestro viaje reservamos al menos 5 alojamientos, y sin duda este fue el mejor. Para repetir.
- Desde luego la casa tenía mucho potencial, sin duda las zonas comunes son de notable alto, muy buen tamaño, con todo lo necesario y con buena apariencia. La habitación y el baño privado también tenían buen tamaño, podemos destacar también la atención por parte del personal que aunque en un primer momento hubo confusión, supieron salir adelante y ser realmente amables y atentos con nosotros. Buena zona además de muy tranquila, facilidad para aparcar en la misma calle o incluso dentro de la finca donde disponen de espacio suficiente como para aparcar entre 4 y 6 vehículos. Destacar el gran potencial que creemos que tiene la propiedad si realmente se ponen las pilas y lo gestionan de un modo mejor.
Limens Beach Center
Located in Cangas de Morrazo, 5 miles from Vigo, Limens Beach Center provides a garden and free WiFi.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.A terrace is available for guests to use at Limens Beach Center.Pontevedra is 15 miles from the accommodation, while Sanxenxo is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This comfortable guest house is located in the historic center, overlooking Vigo Marina. It offers bright rooms with free Wi-Fi, 3 minutes’ walk from Santa Maria Cathedral.Rooms at Hostal Real feature simple, traditional decor and include a TV and heating, while bathrooms may be shared or private. Many rooms also have a balcony.There are several bars and restaurants located on the same street and the famous Oyster Street is a few minutes’ walk away. The Mercado de Piedra Market is 5 minutes’ walk away, as is Puerta del Sol.The property is 350 feet from Charlie Rivel Park and 10 minutes’ drive from Samil Beach. You can go surfing and diving, or catch a ferry across to the Cies Islands.The Real guest house is 15 minutes’ drive from Vigo Airport and around 1 hours’ drive from Santiago de Compostela and Ourense.
- We had the private room and bathroom. It was very nice and the hostess was great. The room has all the basics and very comfortable bed. Good location, near the marina and restaurants etc
Location! Close to port for Vigo Island trip, close to old town
Very friendly owner.
- Excellent central location for exploring, restaurants, bars etc. Lady running the place could not have been nicer. Shared bathrooms kept very clean. Excellent value for money given the location.
- Everything was ok, the host was very kind and helpful, the room clean.
- Homely and spacious room, very convenient location in old town.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located within 2.5 miles of Estación Maritima and 0.6 miles of Galicia Sea Museum in Vigo, Hotel Playa has accommodations with free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Workers’ Commissions is 0.9 miles from the bed and breakfast, while National Social Security Institute is 1.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 7 miles from HOTEL PLAYA.
- Fantastic location, just a short walk from several beaches, and “terrazas” and restaurants overlooking the see. Friendly and welcoming staff. Our room, while in need of refurbishment, had an incredible private terrace with views out over the ocean and nearby port.
- The staff was very accommodating and super generous.The room was spacious with a fabulous deck where we enjoyed a glass of wine looking over the trees to the ocean. The personal touch of drawings and special artistic touches was an added bonus. I would recommend this place to my friends and family.
- Had a dehumidifier in bathroom so we were able to dry our washing. .
- Estaba muy cerca de la playa. La habitación estaba muy bien, incluso tenia terraza.
- Ótima localização, simpatia dos funcionários, que demonstraram ser muito prestáveis e compreensivos.
Alojamiento Ideal grupo
Located in Vigo, Alojamiento Ideal grupo has accommodations with free WiFi, within one mile of Estación Maritima.All units include a fully equipped kitchenette, allowing guests to prepare their own meals. Some units have a seating area and/or a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.SOS Children’s Villages is 1,200 feet from the bed and breakfast, while General Union of Workers is 0.4 miles away. Vigo Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The owner of the hostel is very perfect man. Thank you 🙂
- Very nice place to stay, well located and comfortable.
- Good for an overnight, cheap accommodation not too far from the centre. Wifi worked well, kitchen to use for guests. Don’t expect luxury for this price.
- Nice accommodation with shared kitchen, laundry facilities, living room. Very good for longer stay.
- Nobody else was there when we were so we had the whole house to ourselves + washing machines and drier are free.
International Hostel Lapplandia B&B.
Located in Vigo with Estación Maritima and ONCE nearby, International Hostel Lapplandia B&B. Provides accommodations with free WiFi.A microwave and coffee machine are also provided.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby and International Hostel Lapplandia B&B. Can arrange a bicycle rental service.General Union of Workers is 900 feet from the accommodation, while Vigo Official College of Physicians is 900 feet from the property. Vigo Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The host was really nice and gave a lot of recommendations where to eat ect. They are still renovating, but for me that was not a problem. Good breakfast!
The breakfast is great. I felt like a queen when woke up with the table set and a bunch of food served.
Hosts are helpful and friendly. Location is a plus. It is on down town and closed to the train station like 3 mins. Had a good time
- I was given a very warm welcome with coffee and biscuits, as well as lots of tips on where to go and what to do in Vigo. Breakfast was nice. The bed was very comfortable!
- Very nice and helpfull owner. Great localisation. Comfy bed. Soy milk available for breakfast!
- Hostel was cute, our room was in pink colour, people were nice. Now there is reconstruction, but it’s not problem. After it I’m sure it would be really beautifull stay for less money.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Noalla Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Noalla Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Noalla Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Noalla Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!