10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Noailles Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Noailles Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Noailles Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noailles Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noailles Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Noailles Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Noailles Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Noailles Midi-pyrénées:
Bastida de Beata
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Bastida de Beata is located in Noailles, just 10 miles from Albi. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Castres is 31 miles from Bastida de Beata, and Cordes Sur Ciel is 3.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Castres-Mazamet Airport, 35 miles from Bastida de Beata.
- Beata is charming and made our stay in her pretty house and garden very comfortable. Large bedroom with large comfortable double bed and french doors into the garden, and beautifully presented breakfast in the loggia. The location in the centre of the little bastide of Noailles, is good for visiting the wonderful hilltop town of Cordes-sur-Ciel (7 km), where we had an excellent dinner in Hostellerie du Vieux Cordes.
Very welcoming hosts
Clean and tidy with lovely garden
Very quiet and rural
Hosts gave use plenty of daily option and spoke good English
- L’accueil, les conseils, les petites attentions, tout était vraiment bien.
- accueil chaleureux , maîtresse des lieux attentionnée , petit déjeuner très copieux , endroit calme , animaux acceptés sans supplément , grand jardin très agréable
- Très bon accueil, propriétaires d’une très grande gentillesse, très bel endroit décoré avec beaucoup de goût, très beau jardin. Lieu paisible et très reposant…
Le Puech des Amandiers
Located in Villeneuve-sur-Vère, 7 miles from Albi, Le Puech des Amandiers features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Castres is 29 miles from Le Puech des Amandiers, and Saix is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castres-Mazamet Airport, 33 miles from Le Puech des Amandiers.
- Veronique and Paul are friendly and welcoming and made us feel at home. Their expert local knowledge helped us make the most of our trip. The property is a beautiful old stone farmhouse with a good size swimming pool. The goats, chickens and donkey are also incredibly friendly. They greet everyone. We especially enjoyed the local produce and veronique’s home baking. There was something traditional and different for us to try at breakfast almost every day, yum!
Wonderful location for visiting Albi. Beautiful property but owners simply charming.
- We liked everything. A wonderful welcome,with a great family atmosphere. Our room beautifully equipped, the food was excellent, we could not have been made to feel more at home. The family running this Auberge is quite remarkable and deserves the highest rating.
- Wonderful hosts, could not be more welcoming. We were treated like part of the family straight away and offered lovely local cheese and wine! Wonderful themed room with excellent fancy shower. Can’t wait to return with our daughter next time as she will love the animals and garden!
- très bonne literie, petit -déjeuner extraordinaire. Un accueil au-delà de toute attente, du partage, des conseils d’experts pour visiter la région 🙂 Des expériences culinaires inattendues également !
La Maison Bakéa
One of our top picks in Cordes-sur-Ciel.Located in Cordes Sur Ciel in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, 14 miles from Albi, La Maison Bakéa features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or patio. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Montauban is 30 miles from La Maison Bakéa, and Villefranche-de-Rouergue is 20 miles away. Marcillac Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Fantastic continental breakfast and charming, super-helpful host, who told us all about the history of the house and gave us great recommendations. Stunning historic house in a beautiful position. Exceptional attention to detail and exceptionally clean. Amazing sitting room.
Amazing place. The host is very welcoming and kind. She made sure we felt like at home.
It is really worth a stop!
- Maison Bakéa is a hidden gem, a house from the Middle Ages filled with historical furniture and artefacts. Our hostess Marie was incredibly welcoming, showing us around and explaining all the features of the house. Our room was so comfortable, spotlessly clean and well appointed. Breakfast was all homemade including the croissants! We will definitely be back!
- Fantastic. Everything has been simply over my expectations. Location unique, the furniture the history behind every single piece. The story of the Maison itself and the lovely Madame, she makes your stay if possible even more enjoyable.
- Amazing property in a fantastic location. Wonderful host who was most helpful.
La Maison au Puits
One of our top picks in Cordes-sur-Ciel.La Maison au Puits is located in Cordes Sur Ciel, just 14 miles from Albi.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Montauban is 29 miles from La Maison au Puits, and Saint-Cirq-Lapopie is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Comfortable and clean room, tasty breakfast, charming place
- The dinner and breakfast were excellent! the follow on travel recommendations were great. Would like to go back tomorrow and stay for a year. Best place we stayed at our entire vacation and the food was pretty special
- Very comfortable, large room. Nico and Christianne are excellant hosts. Dinner was superb.
- Very charming hotel run by Nicholas and Christiana, a lovely couple.
Our room was beautifully designed, actually not just our room but the whole property had that feeling about it. The room was very clean and the bed and bed linen were sooo (no spelling mistake) comfortable.
Our hosts, Nico and Christianne made us feel very welcomed. You could tell they really enjoyed what they do. We had heard of Nico’s cooking expertise but unfortunately we had too little time to experience this.
D’Ici et D’Ailleurs
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, D’Ici et D’Ailleurs offers accommodations in Cordes Sur Ciel.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Albi is 13 miles from D’Ici et D’Ailleurs, and Montauban is 30 miles away. Marcillac Airport is 35 miles from the property.
Excellent and individualized service.
- Do not miss this one! We had a fantastic room, it was huge with a private bathroom. Thierry our host was amazing & the breakfast was beautiful, fresh croissants, homemade jams, meat, cheese, smoothies, coffee. On arrival we phoned Thierry and he met us at the barrier to let us in, we drove up parking nearer the accommodation. There were stunning views from some rooms and the terrace, but our larger room was street side. Such a great location at the top of Cordes sur Ciel. We literally walked up one street and we were at the main square. We had a nice meal at the restaurant with panoramic vie of the valley. It was end of September and quiet at night, but suited us as there were no problems on roads or parking. 10/10 For this little gem in an amazing area.
- The owner could not have been more helpful. Attention to detail in the bedroom, which was extremely comfortable and well equipped. Stunning views from the terrace. Excellent breakfast with individual stone-capped bottles of fruit juice, wide choice of jams etc. Etc.
- The breakfast was excellent, and the staff very pleasant.
The terrace and view were beautiful. The accommodation was very comfortable and the location couldn’t be beaten.
Most of all we loved our host who was so genuinely kind and helpful.
- Excellent and individualized service.
Chateau Cestayrols is located in Cestayrols, just 9 miles from Albi. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Castres is 29 miles from Chateau Cestayrols, and Saix is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castres-Mazamet Airport, 33 miles from Chateau Cestayrols.
The hospitality was excellent, thoughtful and kind. We could not have had better hosts.
The building is beautiful with spacious rooms and fine furnishing. A peaceful garden and good swimming pool.
Generous hospitality ,friendly owners,
Wonderful pool and grounds.
Excellent local restaurant next door.
a really excellent B&B in a renovated part of an old small chateau in the centre of a charming village at 15 km from Albi
the owners ,an older Australian couple, were very friendly and welcoming
an ideal place for a quiet week in the middle of the Tarn departement
- Nos hôtes ont été d’une extrême gentillesse à notre égard. Splendide maison décorée avec soin.
- Le château se trouve bien en centre ville, ça n’empêche pas que l’on profite pleinement le calme parfait de la campagne provinciale. Nous adorons le petit déjeuner préparé avec le jus d’orange pressé bien frais, la piscine assez profonde pour faire quelques brasses et l’accueil chaleureux du couple propriétaire malgré leur âge.
- The hospitality was excellent, thoughtful and kind. We could not have had better hosts.
Maison D’hôtes De La Boissière
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Maison D’hôtes De La Boissière is located in Andillac. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Albi is 14 miles from Maison D’hôtes De La Boissière, and Montauban is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Blagnac Airport, 37 miles from Maison D’hôtes De La Boissière.
- Wonderful place, beautiful garden and pool, very comfortable room nicely decorated. Breakfast on the terrace was great, we loved our stay at La Boissiere.
- Beautiful place, stunning views and very friendly family. The breakfast was delicious – wish we could have stayed longer!
- Fantastic place to stay with family. Very nice place, large room, ultra-clean, extremely well-decorated….and very friendly owners. Hope to go there again as soon as possible.
- Acueil attentionne, grands espaces, piscine somptueuse, petit dejeuner parfait
- Mooi verblijf met heerlijke kamer en badkamer. Heerlijk zwembad en zeer goed ontbijt. Vriendelijke eigenaren
Aux Vents d’anges
Located in Cahuzac-sur-Vère, 11 miles from Albi, Aux Vents d’anges features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Castres is 30 miles from Aux Vents d’anges, and Montauban is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castres-Mazamet Airport, 34 miles from Aux Vents d’anges.
- Beautiful property with spacious room very well decorated. Very friendly and accommodated our baby well ( had equipment, made him a special breakfast, gave him an ice lolly!). Pool was lovely, breakfast good quality, would stay again.
- The most welcoming and friendly hosts you could possibly meet. Delicious breakfasts with fresh pastries, fruit and eggs straight from the hen coop that morning…. and much more. The property is spacious and peaceful with a fantastic swimming pool and outdoor terrace.
- Everything was excellent. Extremely comfortable, beautifully restored rooms and gracious and helpful hosts. Superb breakfasts. Highly recommended.
Maison d’hôtes dans un ancien domaine viticole de caractère, accueil chaleureux, chambres spacieuses et refaites à neuf, salle à manger- kitchenette-bibliothèque communes aux quatre chambres. Par beau temps petit déjeuner au bord de la piscine. Parking couvert à disposition, tranquillité. Situation géographique pour vadrouiller dans la région, excellente, si vous avez une voiture. On est quasiment mieux qu’à la maison, nous conseillons vivement!
Hester et Carlos
Tout était parfait : accueil, chambres, petits déjeuners…
Tres beau cadre. Nous avions réserves 3 chambres pour 2 nuits.
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Secret du Chat
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Chambres d’Hôtes Le Secret du Chat offers accommodations in Cordes Sur Ciel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.Albi is 14 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Le Secret du Chat, and Montauban is 30 miles away. Marcillac Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Friendly host, clean room and bath, beautiful view from balcony , excellent local produce breakfast wo
- Everything was excellent. Hosts, room, facilities, breakfast of farm fresh yoghurt pastries homemade jams and custom cooked scrambled eggs. Quirky stylish decor, A cellar of wine and views to die for!
- Everything. The hosts are wonderful . the hotel is the perfect French chateau beautiful gardens rooms food is fabulous. It was all a dream
The building is very ancient which is a wonderful experience for Australians but is clean with spacious modern bathrooms and attractively furnished bedrooms and sitting areas.
Our hosts were warm, welcoming and charming, the dinner they provided was superb and breakfast was also excellent. We love Cordes and wish we could have stayed longer in this lovely bed and breakfast to explore the area more fully.
- Marie and Alain were perfect hosts. Nothing was too much trouble and we had a wonderful supper with them and our fellow guests one evening. The room was lovely and included a well mini-bar fridge and Nespresso machine. We were there to take part in a bike race which could have been a bit of a bore…..Alain didn’t blink, he just smiled opened his garage and gave us the keys.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Bastide Servadou is located in Senouillac. The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong and darts at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Albi is 9 miles from Bastide Servadou, and Castres is 27 miles away. Castres-Mazamet Airport is 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Noailles Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Noailles Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Noailles Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Noailles Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!