10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Noaillac Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Noaillac Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Noaillac Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noaillac Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noaillac Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Noaillac Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Noaillac Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Noaillac Aquitaine:
Les chambres de carreau
Les chambres de carreau is located in Meilhan-sur-Garonne, just 28 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free private parking is available on site.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Libourne is 31 miles from Les chambres de carreau, and Marmande is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 34 miles from Les chambres de carreau.
No reviews yet.
Located in Saint-Sauveur-de-Meilhan, 28 miles from Saint-Émilion, Chateau Bouynot features free WiFi access and free private parking.Libourne is 31 miles from Chateau Bouynot, and Marmande is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 34 miles from Chateau Bouynot.
- The surrounding, the welcome and accomodation, the place and its design/clean looking. Everything was good for one night / breakfast (and more !)
Amabilité, le contact et le service de la maitresse de maison.
Maison d’hôte conviviale ou un stop après une longue route est agréable.
Merci pour le panier en dépannage.
- Accueil parfait des propriétaires pour ce lieu d’exception. Très bonne literie et rénovation faite avec beaucoup de goût et de qualité. Excellent petit déjeuner maison. Domaine magnifique ! Nous recommandons et reviendrons les yeux fermés !
Etablissement très agréable et très propre
Spacieux et lumineux
Équipements de qualité
Décoration sophistiquée mélangeant le côté rustique et le côté contemporain
l’espace, le parc,la décoration
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, L’auberge Meilhannaise is located in Meilhan-sur-Garonne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. Saint-Émilion is 27 miles from L’auberge Meilhannaise, and Libourne is 30 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 32 miles away.
- The hosts were really accessible and friendly. They were a bilingual couple, French and English. There was an excellent restaurant a short walk from L’auberge.
- Owners so helpful great storage for bikes. So French in everyway, it is an artistic renovation work in progress, and rooms are large an beautiful.
- Rooms were large and individually decorated with artisan painted walls & pictures. Facilities were of a good standard but no TV in room. Not a problem in our case. We were provided with a meal in the evening at short notice, most of which came from the garden & was more than adequate. Breakfast was small,but acceptable. The hosts were very friendly & helpful. Looks a little rustic on the exterior, but very comfortable and welcoming.
- Room was spacious. Very modern mural and paintings on the walls. The bed was very comfortable and the shower was excellent. Had a lovely evening meal and breakfast. The setting for the meal was amazing.
A warm welcome from the owner who served us a cold beer in the garden. Very welcome after a long, hot and hilly cycle ride.
Lovely, individually decorated rooms with very nice bathrooms
A good evening meal provided although we had not booked it in advance – just as well as there are no other restaurants/bars in the village!
Excellent breakfast, again served in the garden
Family-run and unpretentious, this is still a bit of a work in progress but with good potential and any shortcomings are compensated for by charming hosts
Le Clos d’Any
Located in Fontet in the region of Aquitaine, 24 miles from Saint-Émilion, Le Clos d’Any features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Libourne is 27 miles from Le Clos d’Any, and Marmande is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 32 miles from Le Clos d’Any.
- Any was a superb host and made our party feel at home. Our rooms were comfortable and well-appointed, the terrace, swimming pool and gardens beautifully kept, and her hospitality was first class. I would thoroughly recommend a stay.
Le clos d’ Any is absolutely superb
It is a short distance from the canal footpath and if you need a quiet relaxing place to recover from cycling this is it
There is a swimming pool beautiful grounds and very comfortable rooms with a superb shower
The evening meal was excellent with a special vegetarian meal cooked for us
We reallly liked the African room we stayed in
Le repas du soir ete vraiment super at la proprietaire etait tellement gentille.
We held a wonderful stay and were made to feel most welcome. A beautiful place to stay that I would highly recommend.
- All luxuries required and very friendly host. Easy location. Invited to be included in evening meal on arrival
- Great house and room. Friendly host. Great dinner and breakfast, room very comfortable. Would suit a group
Le Petit Bois
Le Petit Bois offers pet-friendly accommodations in Mongauzy. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.Saint-Émilion is 25 miles from Le Petit Bois, and Bergerac is 30 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hôtes Domaine les Massiots
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Chambres d’Hôtes Domaine les Massiots is located in Lamothe-Landerron. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool and darts at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Saint-Émilion is 25 miles from Chambres d Hotes, and Bergerac is 29 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 29 miles away.
- Beautiful old house with a very welcoming host. We had very interesting conversations in both French and English. We were given a wonderful meal of traditional French cuisine. Plus a selection of local wines. All in all it was a wonderful location. I forgot to mention the swimming pool!!!.
- EXCELLENT ACCUEIL, DISPONIBILITÉ PARFAITE. TRES BON PETIT DÉJEUNER, et TABLE D’HÔTES. CADRE AGRÉABLE.
- Nous aurions peut-être pu apprécier si on nous avait accueilli.
- j’est adorer le petit dejeuner etait tres copieux
- L’accueil, la convivialité de la propriétaire, le cadre magnifique. Tout était parfait.
Chambres d’hôtes Art et Remparts
Featuring free WiFi, Chambres d’hôtes Art et Remparts offers accommodations in La Réole, just 22 miles from Saint-Émilion. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Libourne is 25 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Art et Remparts, and Marmande is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 32 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Art et Remparts.
- An old mansion with huge rooms with beautiful old furniture. Excellent breakfast in hugh dining room, big garden and yet is the house in the middle of the old town. Very special. A treat!
A recently refurbished, wonderful maison d’hotes from 16th/18th century in a central place a La Réole – an historical village in a strategic position (30 minutes by train to Bordeaux, 50 by car to Saint Emillion, 1.30 to coast). The owners, Michel and Solange are simply delicious, very welcoming and really in love with their village and its history. Everything is very clean, really nice furniture and decors (Michel is a real connoisseur), the structure has a big private garden, breakfast is very good with home made marmelade; bonus: every room is big, very calm and confortable and has a private, actual saille de bain.
Perfect for short and long staying, it’s super recommended! We hope to come back soon
Tip: ask Michel to tell you the history of La Réole and have a tour, it’s very interesting!
Believe me, it’s even better than it appears in my words and in photos
Excellent location right on the “Chemin des Arts” trail and a couple of blocks away from the venue for the Viva-Cité festival. Remarkable architecture and furnishing. Very friendly host. Home-made (and some home-grown) jams at breakfast.
Wonderful mediaeval city; good well-signed walking circuit.
- La localisation de l’etablissement, la grandeur de la chambre et de la salle de bain.
- O hotel, na verdade um antigo palácio, com aposentos enormes, banheiros muito bem montados, e um serviço de café-da-manhã excelente, num ambiente magnífico. Dá pra sentir um pouco do que seria a vida da aristocracia rural francesa daquela região.
B&B Les Contreforts
Located in Pondaurat in the region of Aquitaine, 25 miles from Saint-Émilion, B&B Les Contreforts features a terrace and views of the garden.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Libourne is 27 miles from B&B Les Contreforts, and Marmande is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 35 miles from B&B Les Contreforts.
- Everyone agrees : a stay at Les Contreforts is a truly memorable experience. We loved it and Benoit and Wouter seem to really enjoy having guests as well. We had a most relaxing and funny time together. Benoit cooked us a welcome meal using vegetables from their garden and including a traditional Bordeaux-style dessert. As for the house – there can’t be another like it anywhere. “Italian frescoes” are just some of its quirky charms. Rush there if you can – a stay at Les Contreforts is a real treat.
- Personal care like when you come back to visit your old friends, romantic exterior, strong genius loci and marvelous interior like in big chateau!
- Beautiful location, wonderful hosts, stunning decor, extremely comfortable bed with top quality bed linen and towels, delicious breakfast, special guest living room, super fast wifi and close to many lovely towns.
- Warm welcome, comfortable bed and excellent breakfast, we wouldn’t dream of staying anywhere else.
- Stunningly elegant house with amazing antique furniture, beautiful and peaceful garden, fast and reliable internet in all rooms, delicious breakfasts, excellent quality beds and bedding, exquisite decor, private salon for guests and incredible attention to detail by the wonderful owners who have thought of everything to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. This was our third visit to Les Contreforts and we wouldn’t dream of staying anywhere else!
Château Rouge 47
Château Rouge 47 is located in Sainte-Bazeille, 27 miles from Saint-Émilion and 29 miles from Bergerac. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Libourne is 30 miles from Château Rouge 47, and Marmande is 5 miles away.
(1) absolutely loved the property itself, a beautiful large ‘chateau’;
(2) the room itself was similarly fabulous, large with a comfy bed, overlooking the pool at the rear of the property, and with a huge en-suite;
(3) the pool was a delight for me, and the continental breakfast went down a treat with Gabe!!
(4) Sandrine, one of the Hosts, was very helpful when we informed her that we were in France with a view to setting up a business….
- Hosts Sandrine and Eric were attentive and lovely. Adele and Leyla fun. Our room was spacious and the bed was really comfortable. Swimming pool was fantastic. Everywhere was spotlessly clean. Breakfast was generous and delicious, especially the home-made jam and we could choose what time we wanted to eat. A beautiful chateau in extensive grounds.
Everything, the owner, their family, the breakfast, the place.
It is a great place.
- Beautifully decorated. Rustic characterful house, well renovated. Comfortable bed and shower. Owners friendly and spoke English which helped when we ran out of French
- C’est mon troisieme séjour au Chateau Rouge. J’aime toujours autant cette charmante demeure et l’accueil chaleureux des propriétaires et de leur petite fille.
- (1) absolutely loved the property itself, a beautiful large ‘chateau’;
A La Convivialite
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, A La Convivialite is located in Romestaing, just 28 miles from Sos. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and spa center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV, DVD player, and PS3. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom with a hot tub and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Marmande is 8 miles from A La Convivialite, and Langon is 16 miles away. Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- This was a convenient location for a stopover on our way south. The dinner and conversation in the evening was excellent. Hervé and Laurence are lovely warm and welcoming people, they also have two friendly dogs, who were pleased to welcome us.
- The family were very hospitable and made us feel very welcome. The breakfast they prepared for us was far beyond expectations.
- Habe selten so viel Herzlichkeit erlebt. Die Gastgeber machen alles für dein Wohlbefinden. Grossartige Frühstück und sehr gutes Abendessen. Es ist rustikal dafür aber einmalig.
- La chambre d’hôte ne peut pas s’appeler autrement que “la convivialité” tellement Laurence et Hervé mettent tout en oeuvre pour nous accueillir avec une gentillesse extrême
présence d’une bouilloire dans la chambre
la gentillesse des hôtes
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Noaillac Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Noaillac Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Noaillac Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Noaillac Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!