10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Noailhac Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Noailhac Limousin is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Noailhac Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noailhac Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noailhac Limousin. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Noailhac Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Noailhac Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Noailhac Limousin:
Grange Del Sur
Located in Meyssac in the region of Limousin, 25 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Grange Del Sur features a terrace and views of the garden.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 10 miles from Grange Del Sur, and Rocamadour is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 12 miles from Grange Del Sur.
- The hostess sat with us at dinner and talked, about the area, its history, culture, and our visit. She took photos of all of us together before we left, and sent it by email once we returned home. She shared the recipes we particularly enjoyed. The place was artistically done, the food was wonderful.
The host, Christine, was charming and her guest house (comfortable, clean and quiet) is perfectly located to visit the beautiful, historic villages of southern Limousin, including Colonges-la-Rouge, Turenne and Ceremony.
With sufficient notice, Christine may prepare a wonderful regional dinner to delight her hosts.
- Our host Christine was fabulous warm friendly helpful we sat down to a wonderful 5 course meal which was a cost of course. Wished we could have stayed longer.
- Everything but especially the warm welcome that we received and the delicious food.
- The food ( dinner and breakfast) was amazing with a lot of attention given to preparation and presentation
Le nid de mésanges
Located in Chauffour-sur-Vell, 24 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Le nid de mésanges features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 12 miles from Le nid de mésanges, and Rocamadour is 15 miles from the property. Brive – La Roche Airport is 14 miles away.
- A wonderful welcome, delightful owner’s. Lots of local information given and a truly hearty breakfast. Exceptional value for money. The best equipped chambre D’hote we have ever stayed in. Wonderful location, views over beautiful countryside and woodland. I would have no hesitation in recommending this at all.
- Great breakfast. Welcoming attentive host Frederic. Very quiet, lovely rural setting. Comfortable room reflecting attention to details. Microwave, fridge, eating utensils, helped us out. Host referred us to nearby super marche.
- Very friendly welcome. Great to have fridge and kettle. Breakfasts were excellent – extensive choice, with lots of home made preserves, etc, and fresh fruit.
- Accueil très chaleureux, décoration style laura ashley, très douillet.Bouilloire disponible avec sachets thé, tisanes à volonté!
- Un accueil vraiment au top, un temps de partage très agréable et riche, un petit déjeuner à la française en grande partie bio et fait maison. Suzanne est une hôtesse parfaite et très attentionnée. Nous reviendrons 🙂
Chambres d’Hôtes Poquet
Located in Cressensac, 17 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Chambres d’Hôtes Poquet features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 10 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Poquet, and Rocamadour is 16 miles away. Brive – La Roche Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The hotelier was exceptionally welcoming and helpful, especially when I rolled in drenched from a flash hailstorm, struggling to muster any French language. The room was very comfortable with separate sitting room, shower room and toilet and a view over the fields. The restaurant food was delicious, the set menu offering good value too, and the breakfast was generous enough to keep me walking until mid afternoon. It’s also conveniently close to the Brive airport, an easy short walk mostly on back lanes. Happy customer.
- The welcome is just quite simply SUPERB, the food delicious and the breakfast (included in the price of room) FANTASTIC, best croissants ever tasted, best bread etc….EVERYTHING IS JUST PERFECT : trust me!
- The nice, clean room. The warm welcome of the hosts. The free parking.
Big and comfortable room with very nice balcony.
The staff were very helpful and friendly, especially with help us about places to visit. Excellent breakfast. Good restaurant, we really enjoyed eating there in the evening. Free parking available.
- We had our evening meal in the hotel restaurant which was excellent. Superb food and a good atmosphere. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We enjoyed drinks at the tables outside watching the world go by!
Château de Marsac
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Château de Marsac offers accommodations in Meyssac. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. Sarlat-la-Canéda is 27 miles from Château de Marsac, and Brive-la-Gaillarde is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Absolutely fabulous. Gorgeously decorated and lovely hosts. 5 Star chateau, highly recommend!
Beautiful simple breakfast.
Attentive host with excellent English.
- Accueil très chaleureux de Clarisse, la maîtresse des lieux, la demeure est réellement magnifique avec une vue superbe et dégagée. Les chambres sont rénovées avec beaucoup de goût. Le petit-déjeuner dans le jardin bénéficiait d’une vue magnifique et notre hôtesse était aux petits soins. La suite était très soignée et très propre.
L’environnement, le calme, la beauté des lieux.
Le bon goût de la décoration et de l’ameublement.
- cadre superbe, chambres situées dzns un chateau mais avec équipement moderne et une décoration design
Chateau de Lissac
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Chateau de Lissac offers accommodations in Lissac-sur-Couze. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 19 miles from Chateau de Lissac, and Brive-la-Gaillarde is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Beautiful old château with all the mod cons. Plenty of room with lovely decor. Massive kitchen, dining and salon. Terrasse outside with beautiful views of the lake. Lovely hosts. Got to see wild boars!
- Cecile (owner) and Elodie could not have been nicer and more welcoming. It is still a family home although vast and we were welcomed like family. Very tastefully modernised and not spoiled.
- This was a wonderful experience from start to finish.Your hostess Cecile, whose family have occupied this wonderful house for generations, was gracious and friendly, and, she went the extra mile to sate the hunger of 4 travellers, whose night of arrival sadly coincided with the closure of the restaurant over the road. We two couples shared the Rose suite which was beautifully furnished with large and comfortable beds. What a splendid sleep we all had. Our tasty and creatively prepared breakfast was served on a marvellous terrace by a lovely member of staff who added to the ambiance of a memorable all too brief one night stay. By the way if you don’t enjoy the views across the lake from the garden then I guess there is no pleasing you.
- Conveniently located near to Brive set in tranquil location overlooking a lake. Beautiful garden area to relax. Delightful hosts who were very obliging.
- The breakfast was great everything needed to start a busy day. A lovely experience in an amazing location, so much history, highly recommend.
B&B Le Saut de la Bergère
B&B Le Saut de la Bergère offers accommodations in Aubazines. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 30 miles from B&B Le Saut de la Bergère, and Brive-la-Gaillarde is 7 miles from the property. Brive – La Roche Airport is 11 miles away.
- Great little place to stay away from it all. Our hosts were amazing and we had the most amazing dinner – thank you so much for one of the most memorable stays on our trip.
- Had a terrace to ourselves off our ‘suite’ of bedroom and lounge. Fabulous host and delicious food. Supper eaten outside under the trees, sharing a table with other international guests. A very continental experience in these sad days of Brexit. If you have time, walk the canal.
- Hosts were entertaining and breakfast was basic, but enough.
- Excellent breakfast and delicious homemade jam, try the apricot! Hosts charming and very helpful.
- Friendly and quirky. Fantastic location. Need transport as it is on top of a hill
Le Moulin du Boisset
Located in Saint-Denis-lès-Martel, 22 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Le Moulin du Boisset features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the pool, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 16 miles from Le Moulin du Boisset, and Rocamadour is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Room very comfortable, the hosts were always very friendly and helpful making sure that your stay is very enjoyable. You feel like at home with friends.
The location is also excellent, within a short driving distance from many local attractions. Also worth noting, the hosts are very knowledgeable about the places to visit.
A very friendly welcome.
Freshly baked produce for breakfast, including walnut cake and delicious individual apple crumbles made by the owners.
- We liked everything beautiful setting wonderful hosts homemade breakfast.
- Patrick and Valerie were excellent hosts, the breakfast was first class . Very relaxed atmospheres s very pleasant surroundings.
- The location was amazing and the hosts were very friendly and helpful
- Room very comfortable, the hosts were always very friendly and helpful making sure that your stay is very enjoyable. You feel like at home with friends.
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Bois Trinquille
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Chambres d’Hôtes Le Bois Trinquille is located in Saint-Viance, just 24 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 3.6 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Le Bois Trinquille, and Rocamadour is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 3.1 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Le Bois Trinquille.
Superb breakfast with homemade products
Super comfortable beds
- The owners are incredibly friendly and made us feel very welcome indeed. Truly lovely people. Very clean property too.
- Owners so personable and went the extra mile in many ways. Free and dependable Wifi. Lots of electrical outlets for recharging devices etc. Quiet and calm–no noise. Lovely gazebo by pool, in shade (it was 94 F!) where we could have private picnic lunch and dinner. Huge bath with good shower, lots of hot water, nice towels.
- Really great location not far from the motorway. Lovely house and grounds. Room or suite rather was lovely. Great welcome even though there was a language barrier we understood each other. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty.. No hesitation in recommending and would definely stay there again.
- The hosts were attentive and very helpful. We ate outside alfresco with our own food from our picnic hamper. Joined for an appero by the host, who was so helpful. The swimming pool is very lovely as are the grounds, and the breakfast was superb. The room itself was a joy to be in. The decor is interesting and delightful. Would stay again with no hesitation.
- Great hosts
Bergerie de Lagarrigue
Located in Baladou in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, 18 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Bergerie de Lagarrigue features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 16 miles from Bergerie de Lagarrigue, and Rocamadour is 9 miles from the property. Brive – La Roche Airport is 17 miles away.
Location in the quiet countryside
Tea making facilities
Owner’s effort to accommodate
- Helpful host; comfortable and generous rooom; nr beautiful village of Martel (restaurants etc).
A lovely place to stay with everything you could want, Barbara & her husband we’ve just wounderfull hoists, just wished we stayed longer.
We have been all over France & there is nothing to compare to this area – just so places to see & Visit.
Thanks for making out holiday special.
- A lovely location with atmospheric accomodation. The bed was very comfortable. Our breakfast was served in the room and was second to none. We’d love to stay there for more than one night.
- A warm welcome, a beautifully decorated room, cozy, comfortable and completely handicapped equipped in a tranquil setting — a perfect place.
- Location in the quiet countryside
Château de La Grèze
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Château de La Grèze is located in Brivezac in the region of Limousin. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 18 miles from Château de La Grèze, and Rocamadour is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 21 miles from the property.
I only have positive comments about my visit. The bed was massive, the room was warm, the water hot, the breakfast was home made and enjoyable. The host was friendly and spoke english enough that we could get by.
Would I stay there again ? Absolutely !
- The chateau was beautiful inside and out. Our room (Carrenac) was lovely and very comfortable with a lovely view of the countryside. Breakfast was very impressive and the hostess, Anne, was charming and so helpful.-We would love to stay there again!
- Fabulous in every way. Total peace and quiet. Nothing but praise for the way we were welcomed and looked after. The homemade breakfast was quite simply the best and most copious we have ever experienced, DELICIOUS. The Chateau is obviously loved by it’s owners who are immensely proud of their achievements and so they should be. Thank you for a delightful, friendly, comfortable holiday. Our advice, don’t hesitate, book, go, enjoy. Oh, I forgot brilliant swimming pool!
- Spacious comfortable rooms. Excellent breakfast. Friendly host.
Beautiful chateau restored to former glory
Welcoming hosts, delicious food much of it homemade
Very beautiful region around Beaulieu in the Dordogne valley.
Enjoyed the pool.
- I only have positive comments about my visit. The bed was massive, the room was warm, the water hot, the breakfast was home made and enjoyable. The host was friendly and spoke english enough that we could get by.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Noailhac Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Noailhac Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Noailhac Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Noailhac Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!