10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Niort-la-Fontaine Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Niort-la-Fontaine Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Niort-la-Fontaine Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Niort-la-Fontaine Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Niort-la-Fontaine Pays de la Loire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Niort-la-Fontaine Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Niort-la-Fontaine Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Niort-la-fontaine Pays De La Loire:
Located in Lassay, 9 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne, Les écureuils features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Laval is 28 miles from Les ecureuils, and Alençon is 27 miles from the property.
- Lovely room. Warm welcome and host. Good breakfast.
- Very nice , clean room spacious as well ,,! The owners were realy friendly and realy made us feel at home ,,, The city of Lassay-les-châteaux is so close ,,
- Very warm room even in January, the host was very welcoming and attentive to details, the room looks even better than in the photos, very comfortable bed, quiet area two steps from the historical center, the location surrounded by a forest where we saw few squirrels. Perfect french holiday.
- Great place within walking distance to town. Lovely friendly hosts. I lost the address and the local bar man and friends located it for us took us to the digs .. Perfect. Thank you
- We had a lovely and relaxing stay at Les Ecureuils our hosts could not do enough for us to make our stay perfect. It was a pleasure to meet all the family including the hens and the pigs. Our room was clean and decorated beautifully with a modern decor. We sat outside for breakfast in the peaceful garden. The eggs were fresh from the hens. Delicious!! The location is excellent as it is a short walk into the centre of Lassay les chateaux.
Located in Sainte-Marie-du-Bois, 7 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne, La Cloue features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Laval is 30 miles from La Cloue, and Alençon is 26 miles from the property.
- The meals we had were very good all fresh produce from their garden, even down to the home made yoghurt for breakfast
- Made to feel very welcome, despite arriving late. Good breakfast, comfortable bed, lovely house and garden. Great place to stop after driving down from Calais. Off the beaten track but not too hard to find.
- Lovely location near to the historic and beautiful town of Lassay le Chateau. A warm and interesting hostess who helped us to make the best of our stay. Good breakfast with home made preserves and yoghurt. A great place to say for the money.
- The accommodation was extremely comfortable, the atmosphere relaxed, the food excellent and the staff extremely attentive and helpful.
Bed was extremely comfortable. Slept like a log as they say!
Cheryl and family were very friendly and helpful.
Home made bread one morning. Home made yogurt.
Views from the garden.
La Corbeliere is located in Ambrieres Les Vallees, 12 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne and 26 miles from Laval. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Vire is 31 miles from La Corbeliere, and Fougères is 28 miles from the property.
- Fabulous what else can we say!! Thank you so much to Les and Diane for their wonderful hospitality and for making us feel very welcome and spoilt..cannot fault a single thing…hope to return very soon! Met as guests departed as friends!! Many thanks again Sue and Tony xx
- Every detail of comfort and luxury attended to. Diana and Lesley are very focused on their guests needs and the breakfast was wonderful. We had a very relaxed, enjoyable stay.
- We couldn’t fault our stay at La Corbeliere. A lovely building in a very nice location. Just off the beaten track but not far away from the lovely town of Ambrieres Les Vallees. Our hosts were both lovely, very hospitable and couldn’t do enough for us, and the little touches helped make our stay very enjoyable and most relaxing. The room was perfect and the breakfast superb. Can’t recommend highly enough.
- The whole experience , excellent room and wonderful breakfast (ask if the home made granola is available) together with very warm, friendly and helpful hostes. The atmosphere is calm and relaxing …. just what you need after a long drive.
- What an absolute gem of a place. Everything is 5* Les and Diane were so welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. We arrived after an hour drive and playing golf and were welcomed into their home with a glass of champagne.The whole house is beautiful and the breakfast amazing – there should be some photos of that on the website. There was even home made granola which I got the recipe for and am now making myself. We will definitely return when next travelling through the area.
Located in Geneslay, 5 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne, La Corbonniere features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Alençon is 28 miles from La Corbonniere, and Vire is 28 miles from the property.
- spacious, very clean quiet and dark just what we wanted continental breakfast with real coffee this was one of our better nights out of 10 when driving through France this September will most certainly spend a few more nights here in the future . 1 more thing guys if you are like me and don’t stop in dog friendly places I smell a dog a mile away then this is the place for you the owners had a dog I spotted it never came near me but believe me no dog had stepped a foot in the accommodation . jimmi south wales
- As a family we absolutely loved La Corbonniere, the location was beautiful, our young boys were thrilled with the outdoor space and all the animals to look at. Breakfast was great, local produce, served with a smile! The accommodation was beautiful, spacious rooms and a great family bathroom and the peace and quiet was exceptional.
- The room was excellent – perfect for our family. The beds were very comfortable and we all slept very well. The breakfast was excellent and served outside with a beautiful view of the farm.
- Pas tres loin de Bagnoles en Orne, une place magnifique!
la literie ainsi que la chambre étaient tout simplement parfaite (espace, propreté, salle de bains,)
Même les draps sentaient bon la lessive . Rien à dire.
Super séjour !!!
Je conseille fortement.
Chambres D’Hôtes De Froulay
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Chambres D’Hôtes De Froulay is located in Couesmes-vauce. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. Bagnoles de l’Orne is 13 miles from Chambres D’Hôtes De Froulay, and Laval is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 56 miles from Chambres D’Hôtes De Froulay.
- Beautiful accommodation, friendly hosts. Lovely breakfast.
- We arrived on our bikes as a family of 4 and this b&b was just off the velo francette route. The location was good and the hosts were lovely and very accommodating. Highly recommend for cyclists and families.
- Therese and her husband were very welcoming hosts. Quiet rural location.
- Warm welcome from genuinely hospitable owners who offer very nice accommodation and a great breakfast.
- Very helpful owner- nothing was too much trouble. Despite only being there one night on a trip from the South back to the ferry, we had use of a kitchen.Lovely clean spacious room with large mezzanine for the children. They enjoyed the use of the outdoor table tennis.
La Haute Metairie
Located in Saint-Julien-du-Terroux, 5 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne, La Haute Metairie features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Alençon is 24 miles from La Haute Metairie, and Flers is 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, La Corbière is located in Céaucé, just 12 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Laval is 29 miles from La Corbière, and Vire is 27 miles away.
- The family room was clean and comfortable. Our host was friendly & very generous especially with the cider and calverdos! We also had a delicious 6 course home cooked dinner.
- Quiet, peaceful and rustic. Large family room with nice bathroom. Lovely fireplace with antique furniture and resident dog! The host was delightful and generous, we sat with him, chatted away and drank some fine calvados!
Very quiet spot to get away from it all.
Run by a delightful gentleman. Will be high on our ‘great holiday memory’ list.
Merci Michael …. and “Jokey” le chien!
- It was very quiet and peaceful facilities were clean and good . Great host very good food and drink and plenty of it we didn’t leave the table half full . The Bed was comfy and we slept very Well as we were both tired after traveling from Nottingham . The bathroom was nice and clean . All in all a good stay and would come again
- It was honest and very homely. Host was very helpful
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Le Perron is located in Soucé in the region of Pays de la Loire, just 12 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.Laval is 28 miles from Le Perron, and Vire is 27 miles from the property.
- Excellent continental breakfast included in the price. Peace and quiet guaranteed. Truly off the beaten track.
- We had travelled up from Italy and found this oasis of calm with a warm friendly host and the perfect peaceful stopover so much so we were able to stay two nights and had a lovely dinner to our liking. Francoise was a perfect host.
- Very friendly owner,rural,peaceful and close to cycle route.Lovely breakfast and the owner very kindly cooked us an evening meal.
- Lovely owner, who went out of her way to make us feel comfortable. She even went out of her way to make us supper on our first night there as we had come a long way and it is very rural. Lovely little dog too!
- Needs a bit updating an old bike next door rusty with flat tyres could have been left from the La Résistance . Really quiet and in the woods not aplace for one who is nearly 90 .
Camelia is located in Juvigny-sous-Andaine, 3.7 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne and 28 miles from Alençon.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vire is 27 miles from Camelia, and Flers is 14 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 54 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Lenard Charles Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Lenard Charles Bed & Breakfast offers pet-friendly accommodations in Juvigny-sous-Andaine, just 4 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Alençon is 29 miles from Lenard Charles B&B, and Vire is 26 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 54 miles away.
- Amazing place. The croissants and pains author chocolate were simply to die for. Susan, the landlady baked them herself. Susan and Andy couldn’t be more attentive. Even the dog was awesome!
- Exactly what we wanted, basic and inexpensive accomadation with lovely hosts and in a beautiful location. Happily use this place again, thank you.
- Really wonderful owner , the children played with their dog, and were even looked after while we went to get , some new tyres
- The staff were very friendly, our rooms were cozy, and the late check-in was a plus. They gave us great recommendations for where to eat around town.
- Nice relaxed atmosphere. Very friendly, informative and chatty hostess who was prepared to offer little extras to improve the qualty of the stay. Good view from room window. Plenty of off road parking. Generally quiet location.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Niort-la-fontaine Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Niort-la-Fontaine Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Niort-la-Fontaine Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Niort-la-Fontaine Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!