10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Nieul Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Nieul Limousin is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Nieul Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nieul Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nieul Limousin. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Nieul Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Nieul Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Nieul Limousin:
Château de la Chabroulie
In the heart of the Limousin countryside, Chateau de la Chabroulie features an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by nature. It offers spacious, elegantly furnished rooms.The rooms at Chateau de la Chabroulie are individually decorated with antique furniture. They come with a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi access.Guests can relax in the pool and in the Castle’s parkland. Every morning breakfast is served in the dining room or on the terrace, and there is a library lounge.Chabrouille castle is only 2.5 miles from central Limoges. The airport is 6 miles away and the TGV train station 2.5 miles away. For guests arriving by car, free private parking is available on site.
- It is a genuine chateau with a quite amazingly large room
Xtra large beautiful room with very comfy bed.
Breakfast was perfect too.
The owner even did drive me to the airport next morning.
Very good sleep.
Thanks a lot.
- Lovely property and good fun to experience staying in a chateau in France. Nice, clean room and helpful owner who recommended restaurants nearby.
- Beautiful chateau, interior and grounds. Close to Limoges.
- Friendly hosts who allowed us to swap rooms for one with a shower rather than a bath, even though it was less expensive than the one we had booked. Rooms were spacious and comfortable. Recommended places for us to visit both locally and en route to our next destination.
Chateau de Corrigé
Built in 1534, Chateau de Corrige offers bed and breakfast accommodation with far reaching views over the Limousin countryside. Free WiFi access is available in all guests areas.All rooms are styled with French furniture and feature complimentary toiletries and robes in the en-suite bedrooms.Tea and coffee making facilities are available Some rooms have a garden view.A homemade breakfast is served in the morning and includes jam, organic milk, eggs, fresh juices and fruit from the garden. Picnic hampers and evening meals are available on request and at an extra cost.Guests are able to enjoy the many outside areas for relaxing and dining. Limoges, its train station and its airport are set 12.4 miles from the castle while Oradour-sur-Glane is 5 miles away. The property offers free parking as well as an airport and train station shuttle available at an extra cost.
- Lorraine and Ben are excellent hosts, very welcoming, great attention to detail in their restoration of this wonderful Chateau in an idyllic setting. Lovely comfortable tasteful furnishings from the chairs to the top quality linens, towels and bathrobes. Excellent toiletries provided. Food from late arrival platter, breakfast to 3 course evening meal was truly delicious!!! Cant wait to return! Aisling and Donnacha
Wonderful stay. Hosts were delightful, property stunning… clean, very comfortable, characterful but with all the comforts. Breakfast was a treat, especially the fresh farm eggs.
Very highly recommended!
- Whats not to like, great property, better room, fantastic hosts. Lorraine and Ben have a product and service to be very proud of. We were the only guests, but still went to the trouble of cooking an amazing evening meal for us. Breakfast was plenty-full and set us up for the day ahead. We would go back in a heart beat…..
- Really great room and very comfy bed. Friendly, attentive service and lovely food.
- A friendly welcome to this lovely property situated in the heart of the Limousin countryside. The suite was very spacious and beautifully furnished, with style and quality. The views are some of the most beautiful anywhere. Sadly we didn’t have weather good enough to enjoy eating in the garden but maybe we will return another time when the weather is better. There is a track leading down into woodlands that makes a nice place to walk and it is also within easy driving distance to towns like Limoges and other smaller villages with good facilities. The dining room is gorgeous and worth having dinner here.
La Ferme de Leychoisier
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, La Ferme de Leychoisier is located in Bonnac-la-Côte in the region of Limousin, just 7 miles from Limoges. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The house (just off the A20) is beautiful, characterful and clean, with a positively gorgeous garden in the middle of a lovely farm. The room and ensuite bathroom were very clean and comfortable, and our host made us feel welcome. Good night sleep. Breakfast was superb, with fresh bread and fresh eggs from just down the way! Above all, we adored his very well behaved, very affectionate and handsome pets.
La solitude, la tranquillité , le confort.
Le lieu insolite. Le petit déjeuner .
Midden in de natuur gelegen, afgesloten tuin voor de honden maar ook mooie wandelpaden naar het meer.
Parking is aan de boerderij zelf met verlichting voor in de avond, zeer gastvrije mijnheer.
Les pommes de la propriété
La baguette de pain
L’accueil du propriétaire
La proximité de l’A20
L’adresse du restaurant donnée par le propriétaire
- Le petit déjeuner et la proximité de limoges. Bon accueil
Chambre d’Hôtes Les Chênes
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Chambre d’Hôtes Les Chênes offers pet-friendly accommodations in Chaptelat, just 6 miles from Limoges. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Bellegarde Airport is 5 miles away.
- Very quiet rural setting, plenty of room good breakfast
- Fantastic location. Peaceful and quiet with excellent security for motorcycle riders.
- Quiet and peaceful with massive gardens to view. Very safe and secure parking. Especially for motorcycle travellers
- This is an exceptional guest house. Really impressive house and lovely grounds- swing and slide which he kids loved. B and B is located in a secluded spot with secure locked driveway. If you drive a posh car for example or have bikes or a trailer then you will sleep without worrying about your belongings. The guest rooms were really big, good bathroom. Toilet even had car magazines! The hosts were really friendly and asked what drinks we would like in the morning and had even left us a bottle of mineral water in the fridge. The breakfast was excellent, home made brioche which was superb, fruit salad, home made yogurts, bread, jams, fruit juice and hot drinks. Had a long chat with the hosts after breakfast- good people.
- a lovely family home with spacious accommodation, the family were very welcoming and they came out on to the road when we phoned them to say we couldn’t find the entrance
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Le Mardaloux offers accommodations in Saint-Martin-le-Vieux, just 9 miles from Limoges. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 8 miles from Le Mardaloux.
- The accommodation was lovely in beautiful surroundings, there were 2 deer in the road a we drove up to the house. Philippe made us very welcome and greeted us with a glass of wine, he was able to give us a recommendation for a restaurant which he then booked for us. Breakfast was lovely in a beautiful room which appeared to be the family dining room. Our car was covered in salt from the roads and Phillippe kindly let us have a bucket of warm soapy water to clean the car.
Our room had a Nautical flavour (Captain’s Cabin), it comprised of a bedroom, lounge and bathroom, everything had been done to a very high standard.
The facilities available through a door in the lounge were, Table Tennis, Table top football, Cross-trainer, exercise bike, Hot Tub, Sauna and a Snooker table along with a very nice swimming pool just outside our room.
Tea/coffee making facilities were provided, TV (French only).
Continental breakfast was served in the main building and was quite substantial.
The property is off the beaten track and is quite difficult to find, Google maps helps.
The host Philipe more than helpful and although he didn’t speak much English was able to communicate with an App on his phone. I would certainly stay there again if in the area.
- Amazing place with Everything that one could need
Sylvia and Phillips are the best hosts nothing is too much trouble.
The rooms and facilities at the property are excellent if you get the chance share an evening meal with them it will be a real highlight
- Owners very friendly and charming The accommodation was first class Nothing was too much trouble.
Paul’s Barn in France
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Paul’s Barn in France offers accommodations in Nantiat, just 14 miles from Limoges. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 11 miles from Paul’s Barn in France.
- Excellent attention to details. Wonderful breakfast. Rooms very clean.
- Excellent hosts, evening meal, breakfast and facilities. Would definitely stay there again.
- Paul & Sue were excellent hosts, very kind, welcoming and provided warm hospitality. They also provided an excellent restaurant recommendation for dinner and provided a delicious breakfast the next morning. Their home is very comfortable, clean and inviting. The surrounding area is beautiful as well. Nearby is the village of Oradour-sur-Glane. Our visit to that historical village is the reason we passed through this part of France. Highly recommend you go there and then stay at Paul’s Barn.
- We were made very welcome, a comfy quiet night and a marvelous breakfast to set us up for onward journey. Many thanks to Paul & Sue
- Breakfast of fruit, yoghurt, pasteurised, cereals with orange juice tea or coffee…excellent.
Chambres d’Hôtes de l’Auraine
Located in Limoges, 28 miles from La Souterraine, Chambres d’Hôtes de l’Auraine features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
The place is very nice, with good breakfast.
Comfortable bed, nice garden and terrace.
The lady host recommended us a nice restaurant for dinner not far away.
This is a b&b in a French lady’s house in an nice neighbourhood. The room was nice and clean with a little patio area which was ideal for our dog – but you need to overlook her style of decoration! The continental breakfast was great and had everything from a selection of meats and also selection of many different cheeses, fresh bread/cakes, jams and a basket of fresh fruits and even dried fruits. Best continental breakfast we’ve ever had – although a bit awkward having the owner sitting with us at breakfast.
One thing we did discover, which we wished the owner had told us about, was that if you have a dog with you there is a lovely walk just behind her property. Turn right at the end of her small road then turn right down an alleyway a few doors along.
A warm welcome.
The breakfast was delicious!
The home was on a housing estate but was quiet and was not overlooked.
- Has its own little patio with table and chairs, comfortable bed very clean
- Breakfast was an absolute feast fit for the Queen! The bed was amazing, remote control to raise & lower head end & foot end both sides independently!
- The place is very nice, with good breakfast.
La Croix De Camargue
La Croix De Camargue is located in Oradour-sur-Glane, 12 miles from Limoges and 29 miles from La Souterraine.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Dominique and Christian were wonderful host, they made us feel right at home. Our room was so amazing to stay in, not only was it large and well furnished but it was beautiful. We really enjoyed our talks at breakfast . Dominique and Christian’s cat and dog were so playful and we enjoyed them so much. We look forward to staying at their Band B again when we travel to the area.
- This establishment is located in the centre of a small hamlet, just 3kms from Oradour. You are given a full floor to yourselves and have complete privacy. Wifi access is free and the continental breakfast consists of jams and honey completely manufactured in house by the lovely Dominique and her husband.
- Dominique was THE most fabulous host. Friendly beyond words. We wanted for nothing – her home made jams at Breakfast were utterly delicious . Email the dog and Souris the cat were particularly friendly – lots of tail wagging and purring!!!! The bedroom was huge – with a very comfortable double bed, heating throughout, an exceptionally clean massive bathroom with a lovely powerful shower. Can not rate this Chambres D’Hote highly enough and will most definitely return.
- Dominique was the perfect hostess and the location was idyllic.
- This has to be the most amazing place we’ve ever stayed in. The house was a beautiful, 200 year old farmhouse that had been lovingly restored. The suite (three rooms!) was huge, charming and very comfortable. Dominique was just lovely and she produced a wonderful breakfast with loads of her homemade preserves. This place can’t be beaten – and she charges way too little!
Chambres d’Hôtes à la Fontanille
Located in Panazol, 1.4 miles from Limoges, Chambres d’Hôtes à la Fontanille features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room includes a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 6 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes à la Fontanille.
- Rooms are beautiful and the breakfast served by the owner (Who is a really nice man) was different but really nice
The room was furnished to a very high degree. Good quality carpet. 2 comfortable arm chairs. Very good firm bed. Separate kitchen area with cooking facilities and microwave. Excellent breakfast. Double glazing cut out the nearby road noise.
More like a gite, than a B&B
- Plenty of space. Good WiFi and TV. Parking alongside property. Good breakfast, with fresh croissants and baguette. No pillows, but these were supplied once requested.
- Petit déjeuner servi dans la kitchenette attenante à la chambre c est très agréable
Tout était absolument parfait.
Précisions utiles :
– cette chambre dispose, en plus de sa salle d’eau, d’une petite cuisine équipée privative qui permet, le cas échéant, de préparer des repas de manière totalement autonome.
– sa situation aux portes de Limoges, à proximité immédiate des grands axes routier la rend extrêmement facilement accessible et pratique pour se rendre aisément et rapidement dans le centre ville de Limoges.
– en outre, la possibilité offerte aux voyageurs de se garer dans le jardin, au pied de la maison, permet de laisser sans risque ses bagages dans le véhicule durant la nuit..
– enfin, dernier point : la tranquillité et le silence qui règne dans cette maison, associés à la qualité remarquable de la literie assurent un sommeil étonnamment réparateur.
Bref, cette adresse est une trouvaille.
Petit Coin pres du Moulin
Located in Oradour-sur-Glane in the region of Limousin, 12 miles from Limoges, Petit Coin pres du Moulin features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared kitchen and shops at the property.Bellegarde Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Welcomed by the owner, who told us about the area and suggested a local walk. Breakfast very traditional French style. The cat is called “Kitty” and there are lots of cuddly toys decorating the bedroom. The owner kindly made us soup for evening meal when we found that all local restaurants were closed that evening. The location is very convenient for visiting the Oradour memorial village/museum.
- Room was decent. Breakfast was OK. Owners very nice and helpful.
1. The owners were most welcoming
2. Microwave, kettle, tea and coffee in bedroom
3. Access to fridge
4. Large rear garden
- Yannick was a great host, friendly and informative. Ideal for a visit to Oradour-sur-Glane.
- Host went out of his way to assist, including doing our washing. Very informative.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Nieul Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Nieul Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Nieul Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Nieul Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!