10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Niedernai Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Niedernai Alsace is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Niedernai Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Niedernai Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Niedernai Alsace. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Niedernai Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Niedernai Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Niedernai Alsace:
Chambre chez Sandrine
Located in Niedernai, 14 miles from Strasbourg, Chambre chez Sandrine features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Colmar is 27 miles from Chambre chez Sandrine, and Riquewihr is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 8 miles from the property.
Uniquement la boisson du petit déjeuner fourni
Bonne literie …
- Sandrine è una padrona di casa gentile e disponibile. La camera è spaziosa e molto pulita, così come il bagno (in comune con gli altri componenti della casa). Vengono forniti in dotazione un forno microonde e un bollitore, per preparare thè e caffè in camera.
- La dueña Trato excelente. El alojamiento es una habitacion de una casa privada. Habitacion confortable con cafè y the gratis. Microondas disponible. Gran baño y aseo contiguo
Sandrine est adorable, pleine de bonne humeur et bienveillance. Sa maison est merveilleuse, très bien arrangée et avec une grande salle de bain partagée. Ses petits gâteaux de Noël faits maison sont délicieux.
Excellents conseil sur les restaurants et visites alentours. Merci 🙂
Sandrine est une charmante hôte, la chambre est agréable, un plateau avec café thé et bouilloire est présent dans la chambre ainsi qu’un micro ondes et à qq kilomètres Obernai un superbe village avec des salons de thé pour prendre un copieux petit déjeuner et ramener qq souvenirs.
Les draps sentent bon et les serviettes sont moelleuses, Sandrine met à disposition sa salle de bains avec ses produits, comme si on était à la maison !
Peut être à penser des gobelets à disposition pour se rincer les dents, et un miroir pour la chambre.
Un bon rapport qualité prix !
Nous avons passé 2 nuits chez elle et nous en sommes très content.
- Uniquement la boisson du petit déjeuner fourni
Petit Coin de Paradis
Petit Coin de Paradis is located in Meistratzheim, just 13 miles from Strasbourg. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city.Colmar is 27 miles from Petit Coin de Paradis, and Riquewihr is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect. Owners were very friendly, helpful and gave us lot of information and recommendations for nice places to visit. Room was clean and comfortable with everything you need. Breakfast was amazing with lot of home made products. Quiet location with comfortable private parking. We felt like at home.
- Marie-Claude and Valerie were excellent hosts. They have a beautiful house with a lovely garden. The place was sparkly clean and we really enjoyed our stay there. Wish we could’ve stayed there for longer. Both Marie-Claude and Valerie gave us many many tips which helped us to finalize our itinerary. The breakfast with homemade jams, breads and yogurt was amazing and was always ready at the agreed time. Overall, we had a lovely time at Petit-Coin-de-Paradis 🙂
- Everything was great.Very very clean,good food,nice location and very nice owners,ready to explain all about Alsace and all you can visit there.Hope to see you again😊
- It was a one night stay. Despite our late arrival, we were warmly welcomed. The room was very comfortable, the bathroom was shining like new. The best was waiting for us on the next day, at breakfast where we could try delicious homemade jams and pastries.
- Very pleasant owners, the room is in the upper floor of their home. Quiet, clean, and a delicious breakfast included.
La Villa Du Coteau
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, La Villa Du Coteau is located in Obernai in the region of Alsace, just 14 miles from Strasbourg. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Colmar is 27 miles from La Villa Du Coteau, and Riquewihr is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 9 miles from the property.
Nicolas and Hoby, the hosts, were really helpful and nice to us, providing advice on our trips, helping with the luggage, preparing a crib for our two-month daughter and even calling to a local pizzeria as we couldn’t go have dinner outside. Thank you so much!
The facilities are brand new and very clean. The villa is very well located: a few minutes away from the historic center of Obernai, which is also a very convenient base to explore the region.
The breakfast is excellent. We’ll miss the apple pie!
- This was a five star B & B. Lovely house, large comfy bedroom ( we had the suite on the top floor) and spotlessly clean. Owners Nicolas and Hoby very welcoming and you feel part of their home. Only a five minute walk into Obernai which has plenty of places to eat and drink. Highly recommend!
- I am so happy to found this hotel in Booking.com . It is Complete new hotel , very quiet ,clear, good fitment .also very friendly master of hotel and they even can speak Chinese! I think, that I and my husband will always go to Obernai and live in La Villa Du Coteau!
It was a great experience staying at the Villa.
It is a warm, friendly and inviting place to call home for your vacation. Our room was very comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. The location is a short walk into the village of Obernai. Excellent !
Very friendly hosts. Very easy communication and good tips for restaurants close by.
Very good breakfast.
We like the style of the house and the rooms. Very tasteful and high quality equipment.
- Nicolas and Hoby, the hosts, were really helpful and nice to us, providing advice on our trips, helping with the luggage, preparing a crib for our two-month daughter and even calling to a local pizzeria as we couldn’t go have dinner outside. Thank you so much!
Featuring free WiFi, Le Lodge offers accommodations in Bourgheim. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Strasbourg is 16 miles from Le Lodge, and Colmar is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 11 miles from Le Lodge.
- The place is in a quiet and good location to visit the whole Alsatian region. The owner is a very lovely, kind and helpful lady and also the cats of her:-) Breakfast was okay, not plenty, but tasty. The room had a gallery which was the bedroom, the stairs to go up are pretty scary, but possible to handle them. The kitchen is a common kitchen, it is fridge in the room, you can buy extra food or water and you can use it. Also it is coffee and tea for free. The kitchen has all the possibilities to prepare dinner, sit in the yard and drink something until late night. our room had a deck with chairs and a table at the exit, which was very comfortable, being able to stay out until late evening, have our morning coffee in quiet outside. All together is a nice place.
- not quite sure what the genius perks are!! It was a lovely place to stay, especially when we could breakfast outside; kitchen very well equipped and good to be able to cook there; good to be next to the stream and in a tranquil village, 5mins to a wine producer and a boulanger in the village; excellent breakfast; architecture mix of old Alsace and modern – very good; 3-4 miles bike ride to Barr to a good dinner ; the smell of the Tilleul tree outside was tremendous (early June)
- Our hostess was very nice and gave us valuable tips regarding the area and sights to see.
- Quiet place, very nice garden with all the facilities to enjoy it. Possibility to use the shared kitchen. Great breakfast. The owner is really nice and pay attention to your comfort. Highly recommended and near beautiful places to visit!
- Magnifique maison! La chambre etait très confortable et le petit dej très bon et copieux! La localisation est parfaite pour decouvrir la route des vins. Merci à Helene pour son accueil!
Maison d’hôtes Les Séraphins
Maison d’hôtes Les Séraphins offers accommodations in Valff.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Strasbourg is 15 miles from Maison d’hôtes Les Séraphins, and Colmar is 25 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- We were two couples with bikes spending three days cycling in the region. The accommodation was wonderful in many respects. Thierry is kind, helpful and prepares lovely breakfasts. We appreciated the charm of the property, the beautiful rooms, super comfy beds and the outdoor space. We also really enjoyed the two restaurants which are minutes walk away from the house. Overall a wonderful stay and we could not have asked for more.
- Excellent atmosphere, very homy and agreeable, wonderful owner, beautiful rooms, in the middle of Strasbourg and Colmar, perfect for day trips with the car or bike tours
nous pourrions dire en un seul mot : tout
l’endroit est chaleureux et accueillant, la chambre confortable est un havre de paix.
le maître de maison est au petit soin pour ses visiteurs et est de très bon conseil pour d’éventuelles visites de la région.
- Un excellent séjour, et un grand moment de convivialité partagé avec l’ensemble des personnes présentes
- Wir haben jetzt vor Weihnachten 3 wundervolle Tage im Elsass verbracht.Es war alles rund.Das lag zu einem großen Teil mit an dem kleinen süßen Hotel in Valff .Der Hotelier super nett,man hat sich vom ersten Moment an total wohl gefühlt. Sehr schöne individuelle Zimmer. Super leckeres Frühstück in einem bezaubernden Raum. Frühstück in der guten Stube wie bei einem guten Freund zu Hause. Besitzer hat sich dazugesetzt und viele interessante und informative Dinge erzählt. Einfach klasse. Die Krönung: Wir haben zum Abschied nach 3 schönen Tagen eine Flasche Cremant und noch eine selbstgebackene Winzertorte geschenkt bekommen.Wir waren total gerührt. Wir kommen auf jeden Fall wieder. Danke für soviel Gastfreundlichkeit und Herzlichkeit.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Le TooCool is located in Bourgheim in the region of Alsace, just 16 miles from Strasbourg. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Colmar is 24 miles from Le TooCool, and Riquewihr is 20 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Maison d’Hôtes Vers les Cent Ciels
Located in Obernai, 15 miles from Strasbourg, Maison d’Hôtes Vers les Cent Ciels features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Colmar is 27 miles from Maison d Hotes, and Riquewihr is 22 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- This apartment was amazing! We had four adults and two children and there was plenty of space for everyone. Breakfast every morning was amazing with many options and wonderful fresh bread. Our host was extremely helpful and sweet! I highly recommend this apartment.
- We stopped over twice on our road trip to Italy. It’s in a really nice quiet residential no through road with a nice wooded walk just a minutes walk down the bottom of the road. Great if you are travelling with a pet and very spacious acommodation. Muriel the host made us very welcome. It’s a 10 minute or so walk down hill into centre of town, but I would recommend a taxi back as it’s quite a hill!
- Just a wonderful stay! Owner was super nice with us. We got 2 rooms, so it was a whole 1st floor of her private house. Very quiet area.
- Great host. Quiet location. Close to Obernai town.
We spent 5nights in this property and did not want to leave.
Perfect for dogs.
La Haute Corniche
La Haute Corniche offers accommodations in Obernai. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Strasbourg is 15 miles from La Haute Corniche, and Colmar is 27 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- I am speechless how comfortable, well-furnished and simply beautiful this place is… Amazing view from the terrace… Personal-served wonderful breakfast… Tips for good Restaurants and interesting places in the area. Free Minibar. A swimming pool! Huge Bathroom! Nespresso machine! Light jazz music everywhere. Just perfect and so romantic! Thanks to the Host – Anthony, our stay was more than great!
- Beautiful ambience, wonderful room, excellent facilities, super clean, delicious breakfast, super friendly owner/staff. All in all a fantastic stay.
Everything was perfect. Friendly and helpful manager. Beautiful room and delicious breakfest.
We wil consider to come back on day!
- Parking ok but tricky to find in the dark. Reception very friendly and the facilities and breakfast excellent. Would highly recommend to anyone coming to Obernai.
- Excellent! Design to die for. Hidden gem with great service.
Le Moulin de Krautergersheim
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, Le Moulin de Krautergersheim is located in Krautergersheim in the region of Alsace, just 11 miles from Strasbourg. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Colmar is 29 miles from Le Moulin de Krautergersheim, and Riquewihr is 24 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hôtes Sous-Les-Pommiers
Chambres d’Hôtes Sous-Les-Pommiers is located in Boersch, just 15 miles from Strasbourg.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Colmar is 28 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Sous-Les-Pommiers, and Riquewihr is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Niedernai Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Niedernai Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Niedernai Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Niedernai Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!