10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Niederbronn-les-Bains Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Niederbronn-les-Bains Alsace is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Niederbronn-les-Bains Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Niederbronn-les-Bains Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Niederbronn-les-Bains Alsace. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Niederbronn-les-Bains Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Niederbronn-les-Bains Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Niederbronn-les-bains Alsace:
Maison d’hôtes La Renardière
Maison d’hôtes La Renardière is located in Reichshoffen, just 24 miles from Strasbourg. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a computer and a CD player are provided. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Baden-Baden is 29 miles from Maison d’hôtes Renardière, and Kirrwiller is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Beautiful typical house with extra room full of books and recommendations to discover the surroundings. Very nice staff
- Very helpful and friendly host. Excellent breakfast
- The owner was a delightful woman who went out of her way to ensure our comfort.
- Wonderful host – lovely bedroom, although not ensuite but not shared bathroom.
- Excellent Alsatian village location, friendly reception, authentic home in small town on a babbling stream with beautiful views out of the open window and a modern bathroom. We had three rooms in a third floor suite setting. Our host helped us making reservations for dinner and served us the most amazing breakfast. She was also very helpful in learning more about our Alsacian ancestors who originated from this area in northern Alsace, France.
Chambres d’hôtes “La Bouill’hôte”
Located in Langensoultzbach, 26 miles from Strasbourg, Chambres d’hôtes “La Bouill’hôte” features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Baden-Baden is 27 miles from Chambres d’hôtes “La Bouill’hôte”, and Karlsruhe is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 29 miles from Chambres d’hôtes “La Bouill’hôte”.
- Large garden with a lot of opportunities. Warm welcome by the owner. Free use of coffee and tea. Great choice of home made marmelade during breakfast.
- A very quiet attractive location ; good bathroom, on a bike route, well appointed
- A wide variety of delicious homemade jams for breakfast every day, as well as breads, cheeses, and meats.
- B&b settled in a very quiet and beautiful village. The room was comfy, clean and spacy, bathroom facilities provided. In the morning the lady served us nice french breakfast with home made marmelades and in the evening she recommended close restaurant. Would definitely recommend to stay and explore Alsass area.
- Beautiful countryside, great host, outstanding breakfasts!
Chambres d’hôtes au Freidbarry
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres d’hôtes au Freidbarry offers accommodations in Schillersdorf, just 22 miles from Strasbourg.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Obernai is 28 miles from dhôtes au Freidbary, and Kirrwiller is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 23 miles from Chambres d’hôtes au Freidbarry.
- Beatuful old house with a real fireplace and cozy terrasse for enjoying a sunset. The host is friendly and welcoming.
- Lovely renovated property. If you are in the area its a great choice. Welcome drink a nice bonus. Very good breakfast.
Serge was a great host and helped carry our bag.
The building and some of the adjacent areas are still undergoing renovation but this did not distract from this fanatic build with its large common area and outside gardens. Our room was very comfortable with a great shower.
Breakfast was around the big table and there was a wide choice of breads, cakes, cheese, meats for everyone. Wonderful multi national group at breakfast exchanging stories.
In the village there is a restaurant (2 keys) which served local as well as typical French cuisine: recommended.
There is free coffee, tea and drinks available.
- We liked the location and the look of the property itself.
- It located in a very small quiet village. The owner called us in the afternoon to check when will we arrive. Room is very cosy and the property itself is very nice. You can have some drinks on the house and breakfast is ok. Wifi is very fast. Its a good stop over stay
Chambres d’Hôtes S’burehiesel
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Chambres d’Hôtes S’burehiesel is located in Schillersdorf. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Strasbourg is 22 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes S’burehiesel, and Obernai is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 23 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes S’burehiesel.
- Lovely room, great setting, and very friendly host. Would definitely stop there again.
Superb guest-house and very warm welcome from Manu &Christian!
- The rooms are in a newer building behind the owners’ house. The common area on the ground floor, including the kitchen, is spacious and very nicely done. The individual room, on the second floor, was comfortable and well-maintained. Breakfast was good. Host was friendly and helpful. Location is excellent for car touring.
- Beautiful house with beautiful people. We arrived late in the afternoon and the restaurant in the village had the kitchen closed but they still made something nice for us. Next morning we had the breakfast at the property and it was delicious. Thank you for everything.
- Emmanuelle Lohmuller has a beautiful location in the town of Schillersdorf. The barn dates from 1779. The accomodations are just perfect. Clean bright and comfortable. The bathroom is very nice with separate toilet room. Walking in the town was such a treat…………we could have stayed a week. Looking behind the tall wooden doors to the livestock in town!! What a treat. Our breakfast was very good, yogurts, juice fruit and big flakey rolls. We would love to return to their property.
Ferme Auberge du Moulin des Sept Fontaines
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Ferme Auberge du Moulin des Sept Fontaines offers accommodations in Drachenbronn. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV is provided.Strasbourg is 28 miles from Ferme Auberge du Moulin, and Baden-Baden is 23 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 32 miles away.
- Converted barn/house from the 1700s. Beautiful property and comfy room. Tons of character. Family room had plenty of space for our family with three young children. Crib was already in the room for our youngest. Staff was so friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was ample with fresh (still warm!) milk straight from the cows on property. Fresh bread with butter and fruit spreads all made onsite. Quiet property with room to walk with our kids. This property was an adventure within a vacation. Such a great experience for our family.
Excellent Alsatian breakfast served with fresh fruit, yogurt & kugelhof.
Quiet place in the country.
- We loved our stay here. It looks like a medieval German farm that has been upkept really well. We loved how big the room was, and the facilities. Great value for money and great service!
- The location is a fantasically located traditional alsatian farm. The food is traditional, country-side style. The rooms are simple, but calm and very large. The selection of local wines just right.
- Room 4×8 meters, bed 2x 120 x 200 meters large bath room own entrance parking place restaurant bit simply all together the best place to stay
Maison d’hote douce nuit
Maison d’hote douce nuit is located in Obermodern, just 21 miles from Strasbourg. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Obernai is 27 miles from Maison d’hote douce nuit, and Kirrwiller is 2.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 22 miles from Maison d’hote douce nuit.
- We arrived at this property expecting to go into the house shown in the picture advertised. A lovely Alpine looking house with shutters. Do not be fooled. This is not where you will be staying. The gate at the front of the property is the only way in and you are in fact staying at the house at the back of the property which is not so attractive. It took half an hour for us to work out where we supposed to stay as the lady at the first house only spoke German. We were about to leave when the German lady led us to the house at the rear and called out to the person we were supposed to stay with. She also only spoke German and very little English. We were however able to make ourselves understood eventually and we were shown to a room. The room was very small but clean and the bed comfortable. The breakfast was nice.
- Good location for purpose of visiting nearby village.
- La proximité avec Kirrwiller (cabaret), le calme de la maison d’hôtes.
- Très agréable accueil (maison d’hôte “familiale”). Chambre très confortable. Situation parfaite par rapport au village de Kirrwiller où nous devions assister à une soirée.
Très propre et au calme, je recommande sans hésiter !!!
Personne très accueillante !!!
B&B La Chambre de Marie
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, B&B La Chambre de Marie offers accommodations in Bouxwiller, just 21 miles from Strasbourg.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Obernai is 25 miles from B&B La Chambre de Marie, and Kirrwiller is 2.6 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- The antourage is fantastic, the host is very helpfull, breakfast was awesome
- We had a very pleasant short stay in Bouxwiller. The room is beautiful and in fact a small apartment tastefully equiped and full of lovely antiques. Sylvie is a great lady and breakfast was fresh and variated! We will be back!
- Sylvia, our hostess was very helpful and friendly.
- The wonderful hospitality of the host Sylvie, as well as the delightful, charming room.
- Excellent stay. Spacious accommodation with a fully functioning kitchen. Private parking space and nice location.
Chambre d’Hôtes chez Nadine Hamm
Chambre d’Hôtes chez Nadine Hamm is located in Weiterswiller, just 24 miles from Strasbourg. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Obernai is 27 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes chez Nadine Hamm, and Kirrwiller is 6 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The building is typical Alsatian architecture and is kept very well. The apartment was spacious and functional. I felt at home!
- Friendly host, amazing old house and delicious, simple breakfast
- Actually super romantic, although tragically for me.
- a lovely interesting old house, kind hosts, and a delicious breakfast. excellent family accommodation with a great shower.
The place has great atmosphere.
Zen Temple is in walking distance.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Villa Thalassa offers accommodations in Bitche, just 23 miles from Saarbrücken. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and a hairdryer. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.Kirrwiller is 17 miles from Villa Thalassa, and Haguenau is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 37 miles from Villa Thalassa.
Fresh croissants and bread for breakfast.
Chinese canopy bed.
- Fresh croissants and bread in the morning – very good service!
Wonderful breakfast delivered each morning.
Enjoyed the privacy of this comfortable home.
Bitche is a lovely town.
Everyone we met was very friendly.
Able to find nice hiking trails.
- Excellent location that is walking distance from citadel and other interesting sites. House is beautifully decorated.
- Robert was such a fantastic host. I wish all of our stays could have been this good. We arrived after a long flight, and long drive. It was quiet, peaceful, and just great.
- Fresh croissants and bread for breakfast.
Chambres d’hôtes La ParentheZ’
Chambres d’hôtes La ParentheZ’ is located in Haguenau, just 14 miles from Strasbourg. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Baden-Baden is 20 miles from Chambres d hotes, and Obernai is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Wonderfull spacious room and property, clean and comfortable, excellent breakfast
- lovely home and lovely room.. clean and comforatable.
- Comfy bed, high quality linens, very clean, friendly host, and excellent wellness facilities
- Our room was fit for a king, i stood in awe. Lots of space and luxurious. Loved the bed with fine linen and the best mattress money can buy. The bathroom alone with a large sit or lay down tub in the corner, was larger than some of the ‘apartments’ i’ve stayed in on this trip. The location is in a safe and quiet residential area, albeit a few km from town – not an issue if you come by car as underground parking in town is free for the first hour and 80 cents an hour after that. Parking Houblon is comfortable for large cars too unlike some other ones in France. At the property there is free and easily accessible parking on the grounds outside. I much enjoyed the talks with the landlady – she synchs up on your frequency and makes you feel at home. Excellent breakfast too. Besides this was the best value for money i’ve ever had, i’m sure.
- Lovely host and a very pleasant stay while we were travelling between places.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Niederbronn-les-bains Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Niederbronn-les-Bains Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Niederbronn-les-Bains Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Niederbronn-les-Bains Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!