10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Niagara Falls Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Niagara Falls Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Niagara Falls Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Niagara Falls Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Niagara Falls Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Niagara Falls Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Niagara Falls Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Niagara Falls Ontario:
Ambiance by the Falls B&B
One of our best sellers in Niagara Falls! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Ambiance by the Falls B&B offers accommodations in Niagara Falls, just 11 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Buffalo is 17 miles from Ambiance by the Falls B&B, and Niagara Falls is half a mile from the property. Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is 40 miles away.
The hosts were very very nice and the room was very clean and had everything we needed. It’s so sweet.
The breakfast was excellent and I mentioned that I don’t like very oil food the first day,then the next day they offered me a very healthy and less -oil meal.How sweet it was ~
An very happy stay~
- The hosts were very friendly and the room was very clean and had everything we needed. The breakfast was exceptional and we enjoyed the offering each morning. We were within walking distance of everything, even Fallsview Casino which looks like a bit of a distance, but is actually only a 20-30 min walk which can be done easily along a nice walking path that follows the falls. Niagara Casino is only a 5 minute walk away, as is Clifton Hill. Overall, a very nice place to stay while in Niagara Falls.
The place is perfect, the house wonderfull, the ownwers absolutely sweet and helpfull.
Super localization, nice neighborhoood.
- The hosts are very nice. Breakfast is great with delicious food. The blue room is spacious and comfortable and beautifully decorated. The location is very good with a nice walk to the falls. A very comfortable stay.
- The breakfast was amazing every day. Our hosts were friendly and concerned for our comfort at all times, even providing additional blankets when the temperature was predicted to drop overnight. They have tons of informational pamphlets and maps as well as coffee, tea and fresh fruit available at all times. We walked pretty much everywhere but the Wego bus system is very user friendly and has a bus stop about a block from the B&B at the Bird Kingdom.
- The hosts were very very nice and the room was very clean and had everything we needed. It’s so sweet.
Susan’s Villa offers accommodations in Niagara Falls. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom.The area is popular for golfing and biking. Niagara-on-the-Lake is 11 miles from Hotel Reservation Susan´s Villa, and Buffalo is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 40 miles from Susan’s Villa.
- The location was exceptional, within walking distance of the Niagara Parkway & the Falls. Also close to a number of cafes & bars on Queen St. The house itself was very warm & inviting, a large outdoor patio section, private parking available which was a big help in such a busy touristy neighbourhood.
- Except for the location of this property there is absolutely nothing we liked and nothing to recommend it.
- The property was well located and clean. Beds were comfortable. Parking was also free and convenient. Wifi worked well.
- Very good customer service. The staff are lovely people. The suites are big enough for me and I love my stay here. I have actually brought two people here and they love it too. Awesome people they have got!
- During my vacation last year, I wanted to get away from the busyness of New York to a calm place where I can enjoy nature and find inspiration for my next book. My tour guide, recommended I stay at Susan’s villa. I must say that this place is a real treasure. I’m coming next year.
Ellis House Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Niagara Falls! Located in Niagara Falls, 11 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ellis House Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Buffalo is 18 miles from Ellis House B&B, and Niagara Falls is one mile away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and considerate hosts. Many thanks for the nice stay. We’ll be back.
- The room was beyond our expectations for what they had provided. As mentioned the hospitality was very good. We got upgraded due to someone cancelling so that was an added bonus.
Better than could ever expect! Breakfast was equal to the best my mom ever specially prepared. Felt just like a home!
Room was perfect and the location is just right.
- The hostess, Vindhiya, is very accommodating and very knowledgeable of local attractions and amenities.
- Ellis House Bed and Breakfast answered all my needs during my weeklong stay in Niagara Falls. The Executive Apartment was a very well appointed space with it’s own kitchen and washer and dryer. The bed had a great quality mattress and the linens were top notch! The very best part of the stay was that the host, Vindiya, was very intuitive to all of my needs as a guest. She makes the best breakfast that I looked forward to every morning. I will recommend this place to all of my friends.
Bedham Hall B&B
Overlooking the Niagara Gorge, this bed and breakfast is one mile from Niagara Falls. It serves a full English breakfast.A private bathroom is available in all suites and 3 rooms have jetted tubs. All rooms at Bedham Hall B&B have a fireplace. Free Wi-Fi and parking are available.Bedham Hall Bed and Breakfast is half a mile from the bus and train stations.The Falls bus stop is 150 feet away. Clifton Hill is 2.2 miles and the Skylon Tower is 2 miles from Bedham Hall. Guest can relax on the grounds. The entire house is decorated with antiques.
- Bed was extremely comfortable. wonderful breakfast.
- Staff was very hospitable and helpful. Breakfast was great. Room was comfortable.
- Lovely Victorian home. Our room was on the top floor and large. Everything was very clean with a nice large bathroom. Breakfast was good and sufficient.
- Lovely custom breakfast. Our room had sitting room and fridge.
- Property was absolutely spotless! Our host was a delight, and the location was within walking distance to all the main attractions. Breakfast was excellent. This definitely somewhere I would want to come back to stay.
Niagara Grandview Manor
One of our best sellers in Niagara Falls! Housed in a 19th-century building in Niagara Falls, Niagara Grandview Manor has a restaurant and a tennis court. Free Wi-Fi access is available. All the rooms offer a view of the Niagara Gorge.Each unit here includes a TV, air conditioning and a sitting area. There is also a refrigerator. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are featured in the bathroom. Extras include a Blu-ray player and cable channels.Each morning, a complimentary breakfast is prepared and served in the dining room.At Niagara Grandview Manor, there are free bike rentals available. Other facilities at the property include a shared lounge, a ticket service and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including cycling and hiking.The bed and breakfast is just under half a mile from Casino Niagara, just over half a mile from Journey Behind the Falls and just under 1 miles from Greyhound Canada. Toronto Pearson International Airport is 49 miles away. The property provides free parking.
- A very charming house with friendly and welcoming staff, delicious breakfast and cozy rooms. It is located about five minutes from the center and fifteen minutes from the falls, so the rooms are really quiet.
. Omelettes looked better. Also the crepes looked excellent.
The sweet bar was very good. Dana checking us in is very good at what she does.
- Excellent breakfast. Clean rooms. Great location. Free parking is a bonus.
- STAFF EXCELLENT,ROOM EVERYTHING JUST GREAT11111 CLEANESS OF COMPLETE ROOM AND RESTAURANT EXCEPTIONAL! CHEF COOKED BREAKFAST FABLOUS, SELECTION OF BUFFET PRIOR TO CHEF COOKED BREAKFAST OUTSTANDING SELECTION… CREDIT AND PLEASURE TO EVERYONE THAT SERVED AND LOOKED AFTER US!!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH ERNIEÉJILL
- Our king garden level room was beautiful and clean with a fireplace which made the room so warm and toasty! Overall very nice place with EXCELLENT a la carte breakfast and coffee available all day. Easy 10 minute walk to the falls. Free parking. Great customer service from beginning to end. Everything was perfect!
A Moment in Time Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Niagara Falls! A Moment in Time Bed and Breakfast is located in Niagara Falls, just 12 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A TV and DVD player are provided.Buffalo is 18 miles from A Moment in Time B & B, and Niagara Falls is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 40 miles from A Moment in Time Bed and Breakfast.
- Fantastic bed and room size (shiriff tower suite).
- old world feel, century house with the up dates ,quite warm comfort. nice relaxing night . Chris the waitress was awesome nice and polite. keeps a nice clean house and bedding and towel smell super fresh.
- We were not greeted at arrival, was told at 8:30pm to “be quite” as we were listening to a bit of music while getting ready to go out. The room was not very clean, dust everywhere and bed spread was falling apart. Breakfast was a bit bland, but the muffins were fantastic. Was a neat experience, but could use a bit more attention to cleanliness, as well the owner could have been a bit more hospitable. All in all, we had a great time in Niagara, and may send my parents or grandparents to visit next time.
- It was beautifully decorated and well maintained. Very quaint and relaxing.
Good location, you can easily walk to the falls.
Jacuzzi was appreciated in the room !
Nice old house and very very good breakfast with advice on the surrounding activities.
Cozy Inn Bed & Breakfast
Cozy Inn Bed & Breakfast is located in Niagara Falls, just 12 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Buffalo is 17 miles from Cozy Inn Bed & Breakfast, and Niagara Falls is 1.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 41 miles from Cozy Inn Bed & Breakfast.
- Good size of the room and the bathroom, comfortable bed, super generous breakfast – full of varieties.
- This is a functional B&B at a good price, a little way away from the heart of Niagara Falls. Johnson, the owner, is so friendly and truly concerned that you enjoy your stay. He provides an amazing breakfast so go down hungry!
- The room has new furniture, everything is very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful, with fresh fruit and a great surprise 😉 Also the host was extremely kind and friendly, helping us to make our stay perfect. Thank you very much!
- The owners were very welcoming and friendly. The lady who was helping was friendly and very kind too. It’s very cozy and homy place. The food was amazing, the best you could imagine or have.
- Very friendly & nice hosts. Amazing breakfast. Close walk to Niagara Falls
Trillium Bed & Breakfast
This quaint Niagara Falls bed & breakfast features rooms with private bathrooms and a hearty homemade breakfast in a dining room overlooking the Niagara Gorge.Rooms come equipped with free Wi-Fi and alarm clocks at the Trillium Bed & Breakfast. The rooms have unique décor and pastel bedding.Guests can relax on the porch overlooking the Gorge, with a view of the American Falls in the distance. The property features air conditioning.The Trillium is within a 15-minute walk of Queen Victoria Park, which features views overlooking Niagara Falls. The Casino Niagara is within a 5-minute drive of the property.
- Cozy, immaculate, free parking, 15 minute walk to tourist district, 3 minute walk to WEGO public transportation system, wonderful hostess
- Fairly Close to Falls and was able to walk. Owner was nice and very helpful on what to do and directions. She tried to please us with breakfast and what we like. Our bedroom and bathroom was very clean. We enjoyed talking to her.
- Friendly, hospitable and helpful hosts. They let us check in and park at the parking before the usual check in time. Very clean and comfortable room. We also used the kitchen facilities. In walking distance to the falls.
- The area that the Bed and Breakfast is located is ideal for all sight seeing, beautiful and quiet and the hospitality was excellent! Bed was very comfy as well! Mary is a brilliant hostess and she even offered to drop us off at the station when it was raining! We had a wonderful trip to Niagara Falls and we definitely recommend Trillium Bed and Breakfast.
- It’s home style place. The owner Mary is really helpful and warm-hearted. The room is clean and tidy, and the breakfast made me energetic for the whole day!!! Furthermore, the wifi is speedy.
Butterfly Manor is located in Niagara Falls, just 11 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is luggage storage space at the property.Buffalo is 18 miles from Butterfly Manor, and Niagara Falls is one mile away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Excellent bfast, kind staff, spotlessly clean, tastefully decorated house and rooms. We love it here. Feels like home.
- Excellent location for a good rate. Nice room for couples, clean, comfortable bed and has bathroom inside the room. Criska and Ron gave us an excellent service, good breakfast. Worth staying at Butterfly Manor.
- Loved the coded lock on the door, so we didn’t have to carry keys. Everything was super clean. Staff worked very hard at being friendly and serving us and the breakfast was excellent. Bed was super comfortable (quality of sheets?). Room was a great size and comfortable. Decent walking distance from the falls and really easy to access. We had great parking and felt very safe. The house is very beautiful and seems really new and well-built.
- The staff was friendly and hospitable and the breakfast was DELICIOUS!
- The place us close to the fall,very clean. staffs are very pleasant to talk to, and they gave us great suggestions.Breakfast is very yammy. we will be back there in our next travel to the falls.
Niagara Classic Inn
Niagara Classic Inn is located along historic River Road. This section of the Niagara Parkway is home to a large number of historical homes. Guests will enjoy impressive views of the Niagara Gorge and River from the balcony. On-site parking is provided at no extra cost.Guest rooms feature central heating and air-conditioning, free WiFi, flat screen TV’s, air conditioning, refrigerators and a seating area. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are featured in the bathrooms. Towels and bed linen are provided, as well as daily maid service.Every booking comes with a complimentary, cooked-to-order breakfast, served in the dining room of the adjacent sister property, the Niagara Grandview Manor. Guests can choose from entrees like traditional eggs Benedict or fresh-baked quiche Lorraine.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Free bicycle rentals are available when the weather permits.This B&B is in a quieter area less frequented by tourists, but is just 10 minutes’ walk along the river to the Maid of the Mist attraction, and 5 minutes’ drive from Fallsview Niagara Casino.
Breakfast selection was lovely.
close to everything.
- Isolated from the tourist area, but still within walking distance. The room was two parts with a pull out in one and bed in the other so can accommodate a family or two couples. Excellent breakfast.
- Nice, clean rooms. Friendly staff. Delicious breakfast. 10-15 minute walk to the falls.
- Wonderful place, building, staff, service and room. Breakfast was excellent. Would love to stay here again.
- The jacuzzi tub was glorious! And breakfast was great – omelettes cooked to order, an array of tasty pastries, fruits, etc.
- Breakfast selection was lovely.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Niagara Falls Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Niagara Falls Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Niagara Falls Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Niagara Falls Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!