10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Newtown Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Newtown Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Newtown Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Newtown Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Newtown Pennsylvania. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Newtown Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Newtown Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Newtown Pennsylvania:
Hammer Creek Hideaway B&B
Hammer Creek Hideaway B&B is located in Brunnerville, 11 miles from Lancaster and 15 miles from Paradise. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV and DVD player are provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Hershey is 21 miles from Hammer Creek Hideaway B&B, and York is 29 miles away. Middletown Airport is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Swiss Woods Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Swiss Woods Bed and Breakfast is located in Lititz in the region of Pennsylvania, just 12 miles from Lancaster. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as fishing, canoeing and hiking. Paradise is 17 miles from Swiss Woods Bed and Breakfast, and Hershey is 19 miles from the property. Middletown Airport is 24 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Historic Smithton Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Historic Smithton Inn offers accommodations in Ephrata. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Lancaster is 12 miles from Historic Smithton Inn, and Paradise is 13 miles away. Middletown Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Breakfast is a gourmet delight every day. The accommodations are warm and welcoming. It is a historic property which I find intriguing . Wonderfully comfortable bed and room is large and very accommodating.
- Innkeepers, Rebbeca and Dave, were awesome. Very pleasant, knowledgeable of the area. Would highly recommend! We also found that it was really nice to stay in a bucolic country setting.
- The bed was super comfortable ..great night’s sleep. The breakfast and service excellent. The proprietor gave us great directions to area events. Had a wonderful time! Thank you
- This is an excellent place to stay. Very clean, well appointed and breakfast was fabulous.
- The staff was very friendly. The property location very peaceful.
1777 Americana Inn & Lancaster Brewery
Located 15.3 miles away from Lancaster, this adults-only inn and brewery in a colonial home offers free WiFi and uniquely decorated rooms equipped with plush bedding.A refrigerator along with a seating area is offered in each individually decorated room at 1777 Americana Inn & Lancaster Brewery. Select rooms offer a fireplace or spa bath.A hot home-style breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries. There is an onsite craft brewery. Located in the backyard, Black Forest Brewery serves tavern ales, wine and dinner.Guests can relax on the porch area or in the parlour area by the fireplace.
- The owners are super friendly and laid back. We were not bothered by anyone, and there is so much to do within walking distance. The cottage was beautiful, and the brewery was neat, and had very friendly staff!
- The cottage was way more then we expected so cute n coxy.it was beautiful. We plan to visit again
- Loved the cottage; separate yet included in the B&B. Location was great, close to shops and bakery. Very cute place!
- Room was beautiful, decorated perfectly with a huge clean bathroom.
- The decor was beautiful, creative, classy. The brewery next door was a nice addition. Eric-te manager was friendly and helpful. Very good beer and chilli.
Lancaster Ridge Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the pool, Lancaster Ridge Bed & Breakfast is located in Ephrata in the region of Pennsylvania, just 13 miles from Lancaster. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Paradise is 12 miles from Lancaster Ridge Bed & Breakfast, and Hershey is 28 miles from the property. Middletown Airport is 33 miles away.
- It’s like waking up in a castle, in Ephrata PA.! Huge multilevel suite with comfy furniture overlooking indoor heated pool and outdoor gardens. Delicious breakfast served by delightful hostess. Peaceful retreat, also good base for visiting nearby attractions such as Hershey, Lancaster, Adamstown, and Ephrata. We will be back!
- Friendly, delicious, comfortable, fabulous property! We will return.
- Stunningly beautiful home on five acres, outstanding furnishings, breakfast and amenities. The home has an indoor pool and hot tub which we did not use, but we enjoyed sitting in the pool room, which is neither hot nor humid. Presently the home has three guest rooms. All the guest rooms are large and beautifully and tastefully decorated. Our king bed was comfortable, and everything was immaculate. There is not a thing I could think of that a guest would want that is not provided. Coffee/tea/hot chocolate available all day from a Keurig machine, along with home-backed muffins. Susan is a gourmet cook, and the two breakfasts we enjoyed would put any gourmet restaurant to shame. The landscaping is peaceful, restful and colorful with extensive flowering plants. The owners are friendly and helpful. Surrounding area is dotted with large estate-type homes and fields of varying crops. A wonderful place to stay.
- What a hidden gem in Ephrata. Beautiful accommodations including a pool and hot tub. Peaceful setting and wonderful hosts. Highly recommend.
- The room was very spacious and offered all the amenities you could want, comfortable bed, clean room, wonderful huge bathroom shower and dressing area. The breakfast in the AM was delightful. the presentation, the taste, the amount. No shortcuts at this place. The indoor pool was awesome, clean, large and the hot tub was the added bonus.
Brownstone Colonial Inn
This 1790 restored farmhouse in Reinholds, Pennsylvania features plank floors, handcrafted period furniture and gardens. Located among Mennonite farmland, this B&B is 2.3 miles from Galen Hall Golf & Country Club.A full country breakfast is provided each morning at the Brownstone Colonial Inn. It includes fruits grown on the premise, homemade pastries and jams, along with a hot dish. The original smokehouse boasts an open-hearth fireplace and brick floors.Antique shopping in downtown Adamstown is 5.9 miles from the Colonial Brownstone Inn. The Ephrata Cloister is a 20-minute drive away.Lofty windowsills and a private bathroom are offered in every room. Each room is uniquely decorated and features antique furnishings.Guests can relax by the fishpond or stroll through the gardens. Bicycle rentals may be arranged through the B&B.
Beautiful old home, attention to detail with all decor. Kind & informative host. Beds were very comfortable.
We loved hearing the spring peepers outside as we went to sleep.
- Colonial style home and decorating were simply fantastic. Bed and linens were comfy. Nice and peaceful!
If you are tired of staying in a motel or hotel, consider this B&B as a pleasant alternative.
I stayed two nights and had two breakfasts which were both terrific. The food was
served hot and there was always enough for anyone who wanted seconds. Brenda
and Mark make you feel right at home as soon as you walk through the door. The
rooms are clean and well appointed. I highly recommend the Brownstone Colonial Inn.
- Absolutely loved everything about Brownstone Inn. Gorgoues room, delightful breakfast, super friendly owners. I highly recommend this place.
- Outstanding owners! My family and I enjoyed the time we spent with the Millers. We plan on visiting again!
- Beautiful old home, attention to detail with all decor. Kind & informative host. Beds were very comfortable.
The Tea Kettle Inn
The Tea Kettle Inn is located in Manheim, just 9 miles from Lancaster. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Paradise is 17 miles from The Tea Kettle Inn, and Hershey is 17 miles from the property. Middletown Airport is 20 miles away.
- Owners Patty and Kevin are terrific people … enjoyed their company
The hosts/owners are extremely gracious and friendly.
The inn itself is beautifully appointment and peaceful.
There are some excellent restaurants and attractions nearby.
I will definitely be staying here again on my next visit!
Definitely a 5 star B&B !!!!!
- Such a comfortable, quiet, laid back place to stay. Kevin and Patty were so welcoming and friendly. Had wonderful conversations over our breakfasts. Food was wonderful, tasty and all homemade. The room we stayed in was comfortable, clean and cozy. My husband and I would highly recommend this B&B to anyone.
- Was very warm & homey. Proprietors were awesome. Breakfasts were amazing.
- Kevin and Patty couldn’t have been nicer! They really made us feel like we were guests in their home, and they went out of their way to make sure our stay was comfortable. The other guests were fun to spend time with, and the food was AWESOME! The room was comfortable and the food was AWESOME! (yeah, I said it twice…)
EJ Bowman House Bed & Breakfast
EJ Bowman House Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Lancaster. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Paradise is 11 miles from EJ Bowman House Bed & Breakfast, and Hershey is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 25 miles from EJ Bowman House Bed & Breakfast.
Charming home! Diane and Scott were fantastic hosts who go out of their way to make you feel right at home.
The location is also perfect for sight seeing – just about 10 minutes drive from Lititz.
- Beautiful, spotless home. Amazing, friendly, family-like hospitality! Great breakfast and conversation. Close enough to shopping, entertainment, historical sites, fun and fine foods.
- Beautiful house, clean and very well maintained. Friendly and hospitable hosts. Delicious breakfast and nice kitchen amenities.
- Nothing was left to chance. Scott and Diane thought of absolutely everything to make our stay extraordinary.
- Bed was tad high, very fluffy. Stepping out of the shower onto heated floor a treat! Custom made dining table that seats twelve (3 per side) unique and great for verbal in all directions was wonderful. Let Diane arrange activities, even before arriving. Go to OREGON DAIRY restaurant, super grocery and bakery that even makes wedding cakes … all this under one roof! Pretty incredible!
- Charming home! Diane and Scott were fantastic hosts who go out of their way to make you feel right at home.
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Amethyst Inn is located in Adamstown in the region of Pennsylvania. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.There is a gift shop at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and canoeing. Lancaster is 19 miles from Amethyst Inn, and Paradise is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was extremely delicious with three whole courses. Alice and Stew were very friendly and accommodating and the room was beautiful.
- It was very cute cozy and beautiful , my daughters and I loved it , great mother daughter getaway !
- The inn keepers were extremely nice and made us feel so welcomed. The room was super clean, it was just a wonderful place to stay. Definitely going back
- Thought the beds being comfortable were overrated.Bed was extra comfortable!!Probably the most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept in. It’s the best! Food was delicious. Mr Stew and Mrs.Alice are amazing. Already booked to go back in March. Got alot of great deals at the outlet. The only down fall was alot of outside activities are only available March-Oct over but still well worth the visit. There’s more antique shops then I can count. They went above and beyond to make sure we had a great time. Don’t know that another B&B could beat this one.
This was our second time to Amethyst Inn and we will be back. The service is amazing, the place is gorgeous, and the breakfast is out of this world good.
Worth every penny, and we can’t wait to go back.
The Artist’s Inn and Gallery
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Artist’s Inn and Gallery offers accommodations in Terre Hill. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lancaster is 16 miles from The Artist’s Inn and Gallery, and Paradise is 11 miles away. Middletown Airport is 38 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Newtown Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Newtown Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Newtown Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Newtown Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!