10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Newark New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Newark New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Newark New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Newark New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Newark New Jersey. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Newark New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Newark New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Newark New Jersey:
Victorian Bed & Breakfast of Staten Island
Featuring a garden and shared terrace, this Victorian-style bed and breakfast is in Staten Island, New York. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A sitting area is featured in each room at Victorian Bed & Breakfast of Staten Island. The rooms also include access to a shared bathroom.Guests at Victorian Bed & Breakfast of Staten Island can enjoy access to a shared lounge area.The Staten Island Victorian Bed & Breakfast serves a daily hot breakfast. There is also a shared kitchen.The Staten Island Ferry is a 10-minute drive from the bed and breakfast. The Staten Island Zoo is just a 4-minute drive away. The property provides free parking.
- I loved this little bed and breakfast. It was beautifully decorated and the breakfast spread was amazing. The owner Daunta, was so kind and lovely to chat with over breakfast. 10/10 would stay again.
- Victorian decor, charming owner, lovely suite perfect for my brother and I. Breakfast was great, dining room exquisite with antiques and original wall painting by talented owner. Atmosphere very warm, much attention to personal comfort such as terry robes and slippers. We loved it!
- Very nice place in a decent street on Staten Island. Excellent base for traveling to both Brooklyn and Manhattan. Nice and spacious rooms with a soft bed. The owner serves a great breakfast.
- the friendly welcome from danuta ….. the classical music playing in the lounge …… the lovely breakfasts in the morning …..
- This House is a must visit. The whole experience is magic.
Chelsea Pines Inn
The Chelsea Pines Inn is a bed and breakfast hosting guests in Chelsea and the Meatpacking District. The five-story walk-up provides 24-hour concierge services and is 1,650 feet from the Highline.The Inn is decorated with film posters from the Golden Age of Hollywood. Rooms feature free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, an iPod docking station, and a refrigerator.The Manhattan Chelsea Pines offers an expanded continental breakfast with homemade bread, bagels, and espresso. Snacks from the cookie jar and candy bowl are available all day.Relax in the garden area or the greenhouse. Ticket service, airport transportation, and travel information are also provided for all guests.The popular Chelsea Market is 1,100 feet walk from the B&B. The 14th Street A, C, and E underground station is around the corner.
Chelsea is a great choice for travelers interested in food, walking and culture.
- Cozy breakfast. Very amiable staff. Met all our requests.
- Young dinamic staff. Wonderful location. Clean rooms.
- Great room, very clean and comfortable in a wonderful location
It was on the 14th street alright, but not as close to Union Square as you’d think, for the several avenues to cross was almost equal to staying somewhere on the 26th street. If that is the location of reference for you, as well.
They had some ice tea, water and cookies in the kitchen, which I did not use for breakfast but for two visits to taste.
- The room was comfortable and clean. The hotel was in a good location. The friendly staff held my bag all day so I could tour without it.
Colonial House Inn
This Chelsea hotel is smoke-free and 1 miles from Madison Square Garden. Colonial House Inn features a rooftop seasonal sun terrace and offers guest rooms with satellite TV service.Every room at Inn Colonial House offers an MP3 docking station and a flat-screen cable TV. An in-room sink and vanity are included with a hairdryer, and some rooms have a private bathroom. WiFi is also available.A deluxe continental breakfast is provided each morning, offering fresh pastries, fruits and more. Guests can enjoy a complimentary happy hour in the evenings hosted in the lobby. An on-site business centre is offered and bicycle rental is available for guests who wish to explore the city.Madison Square Park is 0.7 miles of this Inn Times Square is 1.5 miles away.
Chelsea is a great choice for travelers interested in food, walking and culture.
- The concierges were very responsive to needs. I am an older traveler and they responded immediately to my need for a room on a lower floor
The location and the staff were super friendly. For me, the little things count alot. Tony, the staff from puerto Rico and Lilia made my stay AWESOME!!!
I will be back next fall and I will stay again.
- Good location, historical building, charming and cozy and staff very kindly.
I had to book this place in the last minute because of a bad experience in The Jane hotel.
The reception received me very well and I had support to bring my luggage up because the place doesn’t have elevator. The area is super calm, very close to very nice places and if you feel like having a very nice brunch or buying something in an organic market you can go to Foragers Table that is just on the corner.
Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. A great breakfast, and happy hour in the afternoons. Very comfortable and impeccably clean rooms and bathrooms. There is a great vibe that is relaxing, fun, and laid back. Will definitely stay here again next time in New York.
Very comfortable bed, clean facilities, everyone from the front desk to housekeeping was incredibly friendly. The 23rd/8th street subway station is one block away which makes it incredibly easy to get anywhere in the city.
Interfaith East Village
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Interfaith East Village offers accommodations in New York City, just 1.5 miles from The Highline Park.There is a shared kitchen at the property.One World Trade Center is 1.6 miles from Interfaith East Village, and Empire State Building is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 7 miles from the property.
East Village is a great choice for travelers interested in food, restaurants and museums.
- Bedroom big and confortable, the house is very clean and beautiful, great location, nice breakfeast, very friendly and polite host.
Location near my daughters apartment
Local, they use income from B and B to feed homeless
- THE GENERAL ENVIRONMENT INSIDE THE HOTEL WAS EXCELLENT. IT’S VERY PEACEFUL.
- It was clean and warm with a good bed to sleep in.
- Comfortable and homely feel, there is a spiritual component to the property and may not be for all travellers. However was peaceful and spaceous
Harbor House Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Harbor House Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Staten Island, just 11 miles from New York City.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brooklyn is 7 miles from Harbor House B&B, and Queens is 12 miles away. Newark Liberty International Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- the view was spectacular. Mo upgraded our room and was super friendly.
- The room was always clean and quiet that all I ask for a place to stay
- The location was interesting, across from waterfront with views of Freedom Tower from the porch and across from alice austin museum ,a little gem worth a quick visit.
The host was amazing!! He had turned up the heat in my room before I even got there so the room would be nice and warm for me! He even made me a goodie bag to go on my check-out morning with snacks for my long drive back to Montreal!
The room had a great view and was very cozy!! I would definitely go back there again!! 🙂
- Awesome historic property. Nice comfortable room. Killer view of the city. Great neighborhood. Management was a pleasure to communicate with and very helpful. We hope to return for another stay soon.
Central Park Studios
One of our best sellers in New York City! The Rio Hostel on Central Park is just steps from Central Park and 5 minutes’ walk from the American Museum of Natural History. It boasts free WiFi access.Each room at The Central Park offers cable TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator. The rooms are located in the back of the building with no street noise.Free bicycles are available for guests to use at the Manhattan Central Park guest house. There is a dog and cat on-site.Several dining options are within 5 minutes’ walk, including Dallas BBQ, Wine and Roses, Arte Café.Strawberry Fields in Central Park is 5 minutes’ walk away. The 72nd Street underground station is 8 minutes’ walk from the guest house.
Upper West Side is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, culture and walking.
- The position was great, it is a lovely and quite neighborhood. The staff is kind and they try to satisfy your needs as soon as possible.
Location was excellent for the price.
Had a fridge.
The TV had Netflix which was a nice surprise.
- Central location, in the middle of everywhere. Subway near the hostel and shops, VERY NEAR to Central Park (5 minutes on foot). – Bathroom very clean. – Staff are very polite, and willing to help us when we needed a doctor or health care.
- Air conditioning. Refrigerator. Location next to Central Park, and the 72nd Street Subway stop. Pioneer food supermarket nearby.
- The location was fantastic, and the staff was great! Charles was very responsive to any questions I had, and Julia was wonderful in helping me get settled in (especially considering I showed up at 1 AM). She would even check in with me to make sure everything was OK during my stay. The location is very close to several restaurants and the 72nd St Station. Overall, a great experience for me.
Illumination Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a sun terrace, Illumination Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Brooklyn, just 6 miles from New York City.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queens is 5 miles from Illumination Bed & Breakfast, and Bronx is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 7 miles from Illumination Bed & Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Oyo Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free Wi-Fi access, Oyo Bed and Breakfast is just a 5-minute drive from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Access to the A and C metro lines is just half a mile away.Each guest room and suite features a kitchenette equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and stovetop. Bed linens and ironing facilities are also provided.Air conditioning is included in this non-smoking property.The Brooklyn Oyo Bed and Breakfast is 2.5 miles from the Brooklyn Museum. Brooklyn Bridge Park is a 10-minute drive away.
Crown Heights is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, sightseeing and convenient public transportation.
- This is a great location at a great price, in the heart of Brooklyn. The rooms are reasonably sized for the price in a NYC location. Wifi works without hassle, kitchenette is always available in case you want to make a snack or store some food in the fridge.
- The owner and her son were very friendly and so very helpful. Lovely people
- Room so small only held twin bed less than half a bed of floor space
- Fairly clean, good location, felt safe, very nice employee.
- We may have had the best room in the place,great view, overlooking the street action but not noisy. The staff were lovely and the shared bathroom was not too inconvenient. Good location, considering we were late booking on a holiday weekend, think we did okay. The breakfast facilities were hilarious.
Serenity at Home
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Serenity at Home offers accommodations in Brooklyn, just 8 miles from New York City.Queens is 6 miles from Serenity at Home, and Bronx is 12 miles from the property. John F. Kennedy International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Great feel, quiet place to return to after days in Manhattan. Zenobia was a great host.
- The host is soooo nice that is feel like we are in our home!what a lovely house! Strongly recommend this guest house!
- Access to Manhattan,although I did walk to and across Brooklyn Bridge (a Bucket List tick)
Zenobia, the owner of the house is a warm, friendly, loving woman who helps you making the visit of NY special.
In the morning café was always ready.
We have had a wonderfull time overthere, especially the breakfast on our special day was great…
- Very nice owner, she makes you feel welcome, nice discussions
Lefferts Garden Bed and Breakfast
Under one mile from the Brooklyn Museum in a historic brownstone building, this New York bed and breakfast has free Wi-Fi and parking. Prospect Park is a 5-minute walk away.Rooms at the Lefferts Garden Bed and Breakfast are simply decorated in neutral colors and dark wood furnishings. Some rooms have a flat-screen TV and coffee-making facilities.The Bed and Breakfast Lefferts Garden features original woodwork and classic decor throughout the building. Air conditioning and heating are provided.Prospect Park Zoo is less than one mile from the property. The Barclays Sports Center, home of the Brooklyn Nets, is a 10-minute drive away.
- This was a bad experience. The place is not zoned for a B&B. The final bill showed I stayed at a Hilton. There is no breakfast other than make you own pot of coffee with cheap powered creamer. There was no heat in the room at night. The owner was only present from 7 to 8am and 4 -7pm. Our room did not get serviced every day. We used the same towels for 4 days. It was not worth the steep price we paid. No recommendation from us.
- Bedroom with adjacent sofa area was extremely comfortable and provided space making my stay very pleasant. Having the bathroom right next door with a large shower was also comfortable. Loved the stained glass and decor of the house.
- The structure has been carefully restored. The owner proudly says the accommodations are inexpensive in spite of that.
- I love the place and look forward to go back. Overall the place was quiet, clean and the staff are friendly/professional. I didn’t get the room that I booked because of my credit card. That’s why I rated 1/4 for the room facilities. It was a walking distance to the stores and restaurant for us. Parking is an issue in Brooklyn. I mentioned it for those of us who have never been to Brooklyn.
- Enjoyed my stay…Michelle is very nice and accommodating and besides the creeky stairwell it’s a great place to stay while visiting Brooklyn.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Newark New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Newark New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Newark New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Newark New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!