10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre Centre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre Centre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Neuvy-saint-sépulchre Centre:
l’étoile de la fontchevrière
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, l’étoile de la fontchevrière offers accommodations in Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Châteauroux is 16 miles from l’étoile de la fontchevrière, and Guéret is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 19 miles from l’étoile de la fontchevrière.
No reviews yet.
Aux Couleurs de Neuvy
Aux Couleurs de Neuvy is located in Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre, just 15 miles from Châteauroux.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Guéret is 30 miles from Aux Couleurs de Neuvy, and Saint-Maur is 17 miles away. Deols Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Très calme, salle de bain toute neuve et très tendance, lit de très grande taille et très confortable.
- Accueil du proprio et la flexibilité pour une arrivée hâtive.propreté, Belle,salle de bain.
Accueil très chaleureux et attentionné.
Les propriétaires nous ont même renvoyés le doudou de la petite oublié dans la chambre! Pour bébé, le lit parapluie était déjà installé. Nous avons aussi eu droit à la baignoire bébé sur pied!
- L’accueil , le soin apporté à la décoration, la propreté, et surtout l’écoute des propriétaires aux éventuelles idées des clients.
- Das Zimmer liegt über einem Laden dessen Besitzer die Zimmer vermietet. Das Zimmer war geräumig und sauber, Frühstück gibt es direkt gegenüber im Café. Der Vermieter ist ein Original und macht vieles möglich.
La Chambre De La Basilique
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, La Chambre De La Basilique is located in Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Châteauroux is 15 miles from La Chambre De La Basilique, and Guéret is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- We had a beautiful spacious room in a recently renovated house with balcony and kitchenette. The shower was excellent and the bed was very comfortable. It felt clean, safe and welcoming.
- A warm welcome by very friendly hosts who know perfectly how to treat their guests. Moreover, they created much atmosphere in the ancient house, which is a real ‘maison de caractère’. Our room was rather spacious and comfortable and even equipped with some most interesting books. Almost a pity that the surrounding region offers so much beauty and history to visit that it leaves you no time to read.
- Grande chambre, salle de bains moderne, bon petit déjeuner
- La beauté des lieux chargé d’histoire, chambre spacieuse avec fauteuils, table basse, coin évier, bouilloire et cafetière. La visite de la basilique toute proche, centre ville et commerces à proximité
- L’accueil et le confort de la literie sont irréprochable.
Le Chalet des 4 Saisons
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Le Chalet des 4 Saisons is located in Mers-sur-Indre, just 14 miles from Châteauroux. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Orval is 29 miles from Le Chalet des 4 Saisons, and Saint-Maur is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 16 miles from the property.
Great hosts in stylish and well equipped home. Superb evening meal and breakfast and wifi.
Second visit and just as good as first time.
- Beautiful accommodation, Sophie the host was very helpful and friendly, breakfast was very good and her attention to detail is excellent.
- best breakfast in France and I have lived here for 20 years… AAAAAAAAAA++++
- Lovely facilities (inc good wifi) and family who made us very welcome. Spotless and superb rooms and very generous evening meal at very reasonable price. Breakfast was equally generous and tasty.
- A great deal of attention had been paid to style but this didn’t translate into much in the way of real character or substance. This, though, is a very pleasant hotel but probably more suited to younger clients.
- Great hosts in stylish and well equipped home. Superb evening meal and breakfast and wifi.
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, La Grange is located in Nohant-Vicq in the region of Centre, just 17 miles from Châteauroux. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Orval is 25 miles from La Grange, and Saint-Maur is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- We had a most enjoyable stay here. Our host, Christine, was unfailingly charming, friendly and helpful, always ready to have a conversation with her guests while at the same time allowing them their space and privacy. The accommodation is ideally situated in a tranquil, village setting, yet very close to many tourist attractions such as the house of George Sand and the Jacques Tati museum. The house, room and bathroom were immaculately presented and also provided a common seating and dining area where guests could relax while they enjoyed a delicious breakfast that catered for all tastes. It should be noted that guests should be prepared to drive rather than walk to find local restaurants, but there is an excellent boulangerie just over the road where you can buy your picnic lunch. The garden at this accommodation is quite magnificent and I recommend allowing yourself time to enjoy it. We would have loved to stay at this excellent B&B for far longer. Thank you so much, Christine.
- Lovely room in beautifully converted barn (grange in French means barn) run by friendly innkeeper well located by George Sand historic home in Nohant. Had a very pleasant overnight stay. Breakfast was tasty and ample. We arrived late for check in but that was not a problem and owner left a door open for us and kept an eye out.
It was lovely to access the garden and be outside. The breakfast was excellent with home made preserves, gateaux with home grown fruits. Plenty of coffee or tea and excellent breads too. Christine was very accommodating in that she provided us with ice and glasses for Pastis which we had with us.
The room was very clean and pleasant.
- Garden Wifi welcoming friendly owner room excellent breakfast with wide selection of food often not found in French B&B’s
This accommodation is situated right in front of a historic old church. The back garden is spacious with running chickens. I defiantly felt a sense of being in countryside…
Lovely landlady! I hope that she liked my little present..; )
Domaine de la Touche
Located in Mosnay in the region of Centre, 12 miles from Châteauroux, Domaine de la Touche features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Le Blanc is 28 miles from Domaine de la Touche, and Saint-Maur is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The owners were not (in any way) multilingual and conversation was, at best difficult, and almost impossible most of the time. My friend and I have only a smattering of French but one would have thought that the owners might, at least. have a basic command of a language other than French.,
- Proprietors were very friendly and welcoming. The property is rather secluded which is fine. Room was large.
- Very relaxed very friendly family integrated with guests as we all helped each other with learning a new language. A real French experience
- Lovely old farmhouse with outbuildings, surrounded by large garden and orchard, in dreamy, country location, dogs welcome. Very clean. Nice breakfast with homemade jam (though rather runny!)
Les hôtes sont adorables, discrets mais aux petits soins.
Le PTD est top ! La chambre se trouve dans une aile isolée de cette grande maison donc tranquillité garantie !
Chateau de La Lande
Located in Crozon-sur-Vauvre in the region of Centre, 25 miles from Châteauroux, Chateau de La Lande features a sun terrace and views of the lake. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guéret is 21 miles from Chateau de La Lande, and Saint-Maur is 26 miles away. Deols Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Great chateaux antique decoration with many free salons for customers
- Really liked the welcoming by the amazing staff, really helpful. They also cooked a brilliant dinner from the garden vegetables, that we had outside on the sunny terrace, just amazing. Breakfast was also excellent. What a fantastic break.
- We loved this beautiful chateau. The welcome we had was exceptional. Everyone we met during our stay were lovely. The food was gorgeous and the rooms very spacious. We travel regularly throughout Europe and we can honestly say this was one of the best stays we have ever experienced. We look forward to going again to meet these very special people.
- Wonderful personal service, attention to detail, authentic feel , food delicious, lovely breakfast. Obviously a labour of love
- The chateau is beautifully restored, the owner welcoming and charming, as are her helpers. The food was delicious and elegantly presented. The room was lovely, the bed comfortable and the ambiance exceptional. We were delighted with our stay, and will definitely come again, and recommend the chateau to our friends and acquaintances.
Appletons Farmhouse B&B
Offering a seasonal, outdoor swimming pool, Appletons Farmhouse B&B is located 5 miles from Argenton-sur-Creuse. It provides free Wi-Fi access, a private garden and free private parking.All of the guest rooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries are provided in all of them.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every day and evening meals made with homegrown products can be requested. Appletons Farmhouse B&B you will also find a communal living room with a fireplace.Brenne National Park and Georges Sands’ House are about 18.6 miles away. The A20 motorway is 5 miles from this B&B.
- The garden is wonderful and the place is very calm.
- The hosts were very friendly and welcoming. We were offered a nice glass of wine and were offered more wine during the nice dinner. Interesting conversations.
- On arrival, I was warmly received by Edward and offered a delicious glass of red wine (very greatful after the long trip I had made)!! Lovely company too. I slept wonderfully and really felt that staying at Appletons was like a “home away from home”
- wonderful welcome, generous hosts. Spent a perfect evening with good company, good wine and delicious food.
- We were greeted by one of the hosts who was understanding of our problems even though we arrived at 11.35 pm (after we experienced a tyre blowout on the motorway). He was very helpful assisting with bags & showed us to our room. He gave us plates & glasses for our food as we had not eaten. The bed was comfortable and breakfast was okay. Satnav found the place without problem which was good because we were late by some 3 hours. Originally planned to have dinner at the property which sounded good.
Domaine du Breuil
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Domaine du Breuil offers accommodations in Chassignolles, just 24 miles from Châteauroux.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Guéret is 24 miles from Domaine du Breuil, and Orval is 29 miles from the property. Deols Airport is 27 miles away.
- The host were amazingly accommodating as we were really late. They looked after us like royalty and we had a wonderful stay.
- I really liked the friendly and welcoming personalities of the owners. They did everything and anything to make our stay comfortable and successful: like a fresh egg in the morning, letting us store a few things in the fridge and hanging some clothes on the line to dry.
Les propriétaires sont très sympathiques, la maison est très jolie et le terrain aussi. Il y a pleins d’animaux!
Le petit déjeuner est complet et la chambre agréable et calme
- Merci à Denis et sa compagne aux petits soins avec nous .
- Nos hôtes étaient attentionnés et serviables. Le cadre intérieur (décoration) avait beaucoup de charme. La chambre propre et confortable, le lit large , tout cela était bien appréciable pour un séjour de plusieurs nuits.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa 16 offers accommodations in Le Poinçonnet, just 3.2 miles from Châteauroux. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Deols Airport is 7 miles away.
It was very clean with good facilities, a lovely comfy bed, breakfast was good and the hosts were very friendly. A good stopover on our way to the south of France.
We will definitely stay here again.
- The hostess of Villa 16 is as enchanting as her property! Everything one could want for a romantic retreat in the French countryside. Don’t miss this delight of a hotel! Cannot wait to return-
The welcome was excellent and most friendly. The front of the house and the interior are lovely. The room is incredible – it is large, most comfortable and very well set out. The bathroom is likewise excellent.
Breakfast was excellent – typical contintental but very good quality and plenty to choose from.
Very much recommended.
- Décoration très sympathique. Chambre et salle de bains spacieuses. Cuisine à disposition dans la chambre avec tout ce qu’il faut à disposition.
- Très bel endroit, beaucoup de charme, hôtesse accueillante et discrète. Adresse à ne pas manquer à Châteauroux!
- It was very clean with good facilities, a lovely comfy bed, breakfast was good and the hosts were very friendly. A good stopover on our way to the south of France.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Neuvy-saint-sépulchre Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!