10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Neuvy-Bouin Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Neuvy-Bouin Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Neuvy-Bouin Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Neuvy-Bouin Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Neuvy-Bouin Poitou-Charentes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Neuvy-Bouin Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Neuvy-Bouin Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Neuvy-bouin Poitou-charentes:
Le Papillon is located in Neuvy-Bouin, just 23 miles from Niort. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Parthenay is 8 miles from Le Papillon, and Thouars is 24 miles from the property. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 35 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Wisteria House is located in Chanteloup in the region of Poitou-Charentes, just 29 miles from Niort. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cholet is 28 miles from Wisteria House, and Les Herbiers is 26 miles away. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Very different place to stay with a roast fire and home cooked dinner which was extra. Drinks from a small bar are also available if needed. Loads of Xmas decorations – we loved it all.
- We were made to feel very welcome and at home. We will definitely stay here again soon
- Wonderful. Tres bien. Tout vas très bien chez. 🍯 Len ni. Wx
- Melanie has done an awful lot of work to bring this property together – full marks. Still some left to do but almost there! Feeling a little fragile, Melanie prepared an evening meal exactly to meet out needs. A Sat-Nav system would have been a distinct advantage in finding the property – but Melanie came to the rescue when we were “lost”.
- Friendly hostess, very accommodating and welcoming. A rustic house in a rural, peaceful location in lovely gardens. Great breakfast. Melanie made us a packed lunch , which was great value. Would recommend!
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Chez Jasmin is located in La Chapelle-Saint-Laurent. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Niort is 27 miles from Chez Jasmin, and Cholet is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 38 miles from the property.
If we could we would give this `table d`hotes` bed and breakfast 11 out of ten! Lovely warm house and room, hosts Dave and Pam and the superb dogs and not forgetting Louis the purring cat make the stay a pleasure. Dave (From oop North) and Pam from Scotland have created a haven, with most products home made or `bio`. Dave, a professional chef, made us a superb meal and even managed to serve me a wine that, expert that I may be, I had never come across before (and it was excellent!)
A very nice country area, you will be pampered here in a non condescending style.
The bedroom was lovely, the main room was heated by a great log burner. Pleased to say no T V in room and note internet by cable only connection, if this matters to you.
Already planning a return!
- Dave and Pamela welcomed me as if I was part of the family. The room was large, comfortable and very well equipped and having Dave cook dinner for me was a real treat.
- The setting in a 400 year old home, in the countryside was beautiful! Our room was tastefully appointed with a very comfortable bed, an up scale bathroom and lots of space. Our hosts, Pam and Dave, were so friendly, upbeat, and so helpful and accommodating (Pam even went into town to buy me an electronic attachment for my GPS that I had forgotten). Two gorgeous Red Setters greeted us as if we were long lost cousins. To top things off, we elected to have Chef Dave cook dinners for us most nights, and the food was jaw dropping, lick your plate clean delicious. Our stay at Chez Jazmin was truly a highlight of our trip. We highly recommend Chez Jazmin!
- So,so friendly and helpful. The property was delightful and located well off the beaten track. The best bit was the food- we just ate such fantastic meals, organic & prepared with care and skill. Best meal of our trip. Dave & Pam, top people.
Dave is a chef and good at his craft.
Whatever he makes is extraordinary.
We were treated like family
- If we could we would give this `table d`hotes` bed and breakfast 11 out of ten! Lovely warm house and room, hosts Dave and Pam and the superb dogs and not forgetting Louis the purring cat make the stay a pleasure. Dave (From oop North) and Pam from Scotland have created a haven, with most products home made or `bio`. Dave, a professional chef, made us a superb meal and even managed to serve me a wine that, expert that I may be, I had never come across before (and it was excellent!)
L’éco-ferme de Fangorn
Located in Pougne-Hérisson, 22 miles from Niort, L’éco-ferme de Fangorn features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Parthenay is 9 miles from L’éco-ferme de Fangorn, and Thouars is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- L’environnement extérieur, la confort et la déco intérieur, les produits maison au petit déjeuner
- L’accueil, très sympa. L’isolement pleine nature.
- Les petites déjeuner. Confort de la chambre. Calme du lieu.
- cet hébergement en pleine campagne est extra : accueil très attentionné ( nous avions un enfant supplémentaire non prévu , aussi un couchage fut ajouté dans la chambre , un plus qu’un hôtel n’a pas ! ) , calme ( pas de circulation ) et repos ( chaises longues sur la terrasse ) assurés dans un logement propre , la nature est si présente que la nuit tombée nous entendions la nichée d’une chouette chevêche qui a élu domicile dans une bâtisse voisine ! c’est la maîtresse de maison qui nous préparait le petit déjeuner à souhait . Dans le jardin , un beau cerisier avec de belles cerises bien mûres pour un complément de vitamines , une curiosité du lieu c’est un châtaignier au tronc vrillé ! hôtel ? et pourquoi pas évolution en un gîte ?
L’établissement est idéalement situé pour visiter le nombril du monde , parthenay n’est pas loin non plus et beaucoup d’autre jolis villages.
Les petits déjeuner sont très bon et c’est du fait maison , nous avons pu goûter à la confiture de fraise des jardins 😋
Une belle terrasse où les enfants peuvent s’amuser et les parents se reposer 😊
J’ai apprécier de ne pas avoir la salle de bain en commun avec les autres personnes qui occupe l’autre chambre, mais le coin salon et repas commune sont bien .
Pour la chambre triple j’ai apprécié aussi les lits séparés ( mais proche pour un coupe) puisque j’étais avec ma fille et mon père .
Merci à Lorraine et son mari qui nous ont bien accueilli .
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, La Schaafraniere is located in Saint-Aubin-le-Cloud in the region of Poitou-Charentes, just 24 miles from Niort. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Parthenay is 6 miles from La Schaafraniere, and Thouars is 23 miles from the property.
Lovely peaceful, countryside setting. Hosts were welcoming and friendly
Room was clean and the house was a lovely old property
- Great hosts, beautiful house in the countryside , biological – self grown and very delicious food. Close to Marais Poitevin and only around 100km from La Rochelle.
- Lovely rural home but a bit remote and difficult to find! Delicious breakfast. Nice garden and walks from the house. Friendly lady owner. Some English spoken.
- Very warm welcome given to us as we appeared on our bicycles. Lovely old property , tastefully decorated & furnished in a contemporary style. Amazingly comfortable bed. Had a good evening meal & simple breakfast.
- L’accueil, le service, la présence des propriétaires et leurs connaissances de la région leur participation au repas et convivialité.
- Lovely peaceful, countryside setting. Hosts were welcoming and friendly
La Roche Parthenay Farm
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, La Roche Parthenay Farm is located in Vernoux-en-Gâtine. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a shared bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Niort is 21 miles from La Roche Parthenay Farm, and Les Herbiers is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 41 miles from La Roche Parthenay Farm.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hôtes Bienvenue
Located in LʼAbsie in the region of Poitou-Charentes, 22 miles from Niort, Chambres d’Hôtes Bienvenue features a sun terrace and views of the garden.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Les Herbiers is 26 miles from Chambres dHôtes Bienvenue, and Parthenay is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Dean was a very lovely and accommodating. We have stayed in many chambre d’hotes and this is by far the best one!
- Everything !! Lovely huge suit, bed to die for. Lovely place. Great host
- we could not have been made more welcome by the owner Dean, our room was lovely, good size bathroom, had a room that overlooked the garden which had fabulous long windows that you could open wide, breakfast is more than adequate and Dean was a mind of information with helpful tips and advice to help us, would definitely recommend here and would most definitely stay again and would recommend to friends and family.
Friendly reception, no fuss. Lovely big room and bathroom. Perfect location for our needs as the rally we were following passed through the town. Easy to find and plenty of easy safe parking.
Excellent breakfast set us up for the day.
Highly recommended for any type of traveller
Dean is a lovely host. He is both welcoming and very respectful of privacy. Great rooms…spacious and elegant, with lovely furniture. Beautiful huge bathroom. Warm and very elegant homely atmosphere.
Behind the Chambre D’Hote is a beautiful public garden, formerly belonging to the Abbey, to walk in and picnic.
Very charming peaceful place. Highly recommend.
les epis du vent
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, les epis du vent offers accommodations in Adilly, just 26 miles from Niort. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Parthenay is 4.3 miles from les epis du vent, and Thouars is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Chateau Farmhouse
Featuring free WiFi, The Chateau Farmhouse offers accommodations in Le Beugnon, just 18 miles from Niort.Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Parthenay is 13 miles from The Chateau Farmhouse, and Thouars is 31 miles away. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Extremely comfortable beds and fluffy towels. House is tastefully decorated. Maria, the host, is a lovely person, very discreet and flexible. The place is calm, perfect to get some rest. The restaurant is just round the corner.
- The towels were the thickest and most luxurious towels ever! I am convinced they sewn together overnight by elves!
- accueil chaleureux, literie excellente, petit déjeuner copieux
- Le blanc immaculé du linge-draps serviettes de toilette, rideaux, le silence, les poules dans le jardin, les fruits délicieux dans la grande cuisine. Délicatesse et respect de l’hôtesse.Une ambiance sereine.
- La propriétaire est très accueillante et sympathique. Elle est à l’écoute de ses hôtes. Les chambres sont “cosy” et décorées avec goût. Les viennoiseries et le pain de la boulangerie du village d’à côté sont délicieux.
A B&B located on the edge of Scillé, less than a 5-minute drive from L’Absie in Deux-Sèvres, La Folie is surrounded by the countryside. Free WiFi access is available throughout the property.Rooms at La Folie include a seating area, a desk, a wardrobe and a hairdryer. One bedroom has an en-suite shower room and the other has a separate private bathroom with shower over.A continental breakfast is served daily. Restaurants, bars and shops can be found just 0.6 miles away.Guests can also enjoy a shared lounge with TV having both french and UK channels. Within a 15-minute drive, swimming, walking, fishing and tennis can be enjoyed. Le Puy du Fou Theme Park is located a 45-minute drive from the property.
- a family home from home feeling,great breakfast,great for exploring the area.
- Chambre et salle de bain spacieuses- accueil chaleureux et très discret.d’une propreté remarquable.
- On a trouvé facilement maison fraîche pas trop chaud personnel accueillant à refaire
- Accueil chaleureux, chambre et salle de bain propres, bonne literie.Très bon rapport qualité prix.
- chambre ravissante avec accès sur salon commun et cuisine commune. Petit déjeuner compris avec un beau choix pour un si petit endroit. Accueil sympa par la patronne
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Neuvy-bouin Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Neuvy-Bouin Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Neuvy-Bouin Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Neuvy-Bouin Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!