10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Neuville-sur-lʼEscaut Nord – Top Hotel Reviews
Neuville-sur-lʼEscaut Nord is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Neuville-sur-lʼEscaut Nord. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Neuville-sur-lʼEscaut Nord. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Neuville-sur-lʼEscaut Nord. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Neuville-sur-lʼEscaut Nord right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Neuville-sur-lʼEscaut Nord with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Neuville-sur-lʼescaut Nord:
Bed&B La Ferme De L’ostrevent
Bed&B La Ferme De L’ostrevent offers accommodations in Estrées. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.Lille is 23 miles from Bed&B La Ferme De L’ostrevent, and Arras is 13 miles from the property. Lesquin Airport is 19 miles away.
- Very contemporary design and build by the owner. Very helpful on arrival with recommendation for local restaurant. Car kept in secure courtyard. Very easy to find.
- Wonderful host, cozy place, just what we expected when booking accommodation in the rural area. Definetely would recommend this place to anyone seeking peaceful and relaxing weekend
- The owners were extremely welcoming and helpful: nothing was too much trouble! The parking was very secure and the breakfast was superb: we’d recommend the homemade plum cake. We will definitely recommend this property to family and friends and we hope to return for our overnight stop when we visit family in France in the future. One of the best places we have come across in recent years.
As always lovely.
I can especially recommend the breakfast.
- Very friendly and helpful owner, very nice breakfast, and good secure parking. Rooms comfortable and quiet
Le patio d’Eric
Located in Aubigny-au-Bac in the region of Nord-Pas-de-Calais, 26 miles from Lille, Le patio d’Eric features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Arras is 17 miles from Le patio d’Eric, and Tournai is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 21 miles from Le patio d’Eric.
- Room was very large, nearly the size of an apartment. Eric was most helpful. Plants thrive here. I enjoyed the silence at night.
- All in all, you feel like at home, as a part of the family. Very good breakfast. A beautiful garden with all kind of flowers and trees. A very silent place, where we would go again and again… ?
We’ve very mixed feelings about this place. The owner is friendly and welcoming. He speaks very little English and speak very little French but this did not get in the way due to his kind and helpful nature.
The shared areas are large and include a large area with sofas and a large dining area with several tables. The garden is also very pretty with areas to relax and eat.
The price about right when considering the things we weren’t so keen on.
The local town was not worth going out of your way to visit.
Safe off road parking for car/ motorbikes behind a locked gate.
- What a fantastic place to stay very chic. Really nice guys that run this small hotel. The rooms are individual and very tastefully decorated with lots of extras. You would not be disappointed staying there. The gardens are a pleasure to sit in. A place not to be missed.
- tout était impéccable. Nos moindre désirs comme demander un jus d’orange le 1er matin et de fait, aux autres petit dej Eric avait anticipé.
Watt’Home is located in Valenciennes, 28 miles from Lille and 20 miles from Mons.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Tournai is 18 miles from Watt’Home, and Douai is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 24 miles from Watt’Home.
The reception by the owner was very warm. He’s really nice. The lady who served my breakfast on day 2 was also very nice and friendly. The house is really magnificent.
I was actually expecting a hotel, but it appeared to be a “Chambre d’Hôte” wit a capacity of just one room. on the ground floor. The first floor is actually an elderly home 😉
- Excellently refurbished and furnished historical building right in the centre of the city. Best for short weekend visit in short distance of shops and restaurants. Cosy and family like reception. Possibility for an extra bed for a younger child. Lovely breakfast with personal attention for a reasonable price.
Accueil, gentillesse, lieu superbe et je pèse mes mots, chambre moderne, très belle salle de bain, petit-déjeuner chaleureux et copieux, situation géographique parfaite, concept top que je vous laisse découvrir.
Ce sera là et pas ailleurs lors de mon prochain passage à Valenciennes.
Encore merci, Vincent.
Prachtige kamer, grote badkamer , met douche in het ligbad.
Zeer vriendelijke eigenaresse.
Uitgebreid ontbijt tegen betaling: hou je niet van kaas of worst, dan rest alleen jam.
La décoration et le confort de la chambre
Le stationnement hyper simple juste en face
Le calme et l’ambiance reposante
- The reception by the owner was very warm. He’s really nice. The lady who served my breakfast on day 2 was also very nice and friendly. The house is really magnificent.
Maison d’hôtes La Rose Laitière
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Maison d’hôtes La Rose Laitière offers accommodations in Saint-Martin-sur-Écaillon. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Mons is 25 miles from Maison d hotes, and Tournai is 26 miles from the property. Lesquin Airport is 30 miles away.
- Warm welcome very nice to be given some hot chocolate after our journey. Excellent breakfast home made produce is excellent.
Very nice room, very nice garden and VERY VERY quiet in the middle of nowhere. Exactly what we wanted! Perfect!
Breakfast is full of delicious homemade food.
- Very beautiful setting. The room was perfect for the three of us and beautifully and lovingly decorated, reflecting the individual style of our hostess. The welcome by our hosts was extremely warm and made us feel at home immediately. The recommendation for dinner in a nearby town was also perfect. The rooms are situated on a working dairy farm and we even got a personal tour of the farm which was super interesting especially for our six year old daughter.
- L’accueil chaleureux, le logement et le cadre. La sympathie de la propriétaire et sa grande disponibilité. L’excellent petit déjeuner.
Tout simplement magique, une déco parfaite, un cadre parfait et que dire du petit déjeuné !!!!!
Les propriétaire sont très gentils, accueillants et arrangeants.
Du pâté maison, du fromage blanc produit par les propriétaires, des confitures maison, du pain frais excellent et des brioches pour le dimanche matin.
Recommandé à 200% !
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, La Boussieroise is located in Boussières-en-Cambrésis. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Arras is 27 miles from La Boussieroise, and Tournai is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hermitage Henry is located in Maresches in the region of Nord-Pas-de-Calais, just 19 miles from Mons. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and bike rental is available. Tournai is 23 miles from Hermitage Henry, and Valenciennes is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 28 miles from Hermitage Henry.
- an incredibly nice surrounding and welcome, a place to be at ease!
- Wow! This place is amazing, and our hostess was lovely. Gorgeous countryside and an amazing place to stay. Super comfortable rooms with great bathrooms (!). We chatted with our lovely hostess over breakfast every day and got some good recommendations of places to visit/where to park/eat etc. Hermitage Henry has a shared lounge and games room + hot tub and sun beds – though we didn’t get a chance to enjoy these as much as we’d have liked. There are two or three villages and several towns nearby within easy driving distance. It really is a lovely place to stay. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED IF YOU BOOK TO STAY HERE!
Very tastefully decorated House, standing alone above the village of Maresches.
Breakfast was very good and one was well looked after.
- The place is very well designed with a lot of attention to detail. Still everything is very comfortable. Rooms are big and there is a lot of space in the common area. The hosts were extremely friendly, welcoming and helpful. All in all, top experience.
- l”espace. le modernisme. l’attention de nos hôtes.
Au Château Des Thermes
Located in Saint-Amand-les-Eaux, 20 miles from Lille, Au Château Des Thermes features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Arras is 30 miles from Au Château Des Thermes, and Mons is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 16 miles from Au Château Des Thermes.
- Great place, individual, unique, full of character. Great owner who couldn’t do enough for you.
- The mansion is very authentic; a very special experience overall.
A place full of character very quirky , and very unexpected in terms of it’s location.
Pascal was a great host, and was very informative about the chateau’s history, on our arrival Pascal was away, and his brother in law Fred was there to greet us, he was also charming and a wonderful provider of information on the local area.
The grounds are lovely, and we enjoyed a couple of glasses of wine there.
Breakfast is typically French, with excellent coffee.
- Unusual and quirky place to stay. Some rooms – especially the breakfast room – were stunning. Host had breakfast with us and although his English was non-existent we managed to communicate.
- Secure parking, pleasant host , reasonable location
Chambre d’Hotes La Chaiserie
Set in a 2-hectare park with farm animals, Chambres d’Hôtes Les Glycines offers individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi access. It is located in the village of Romeries, a 30-minute drive from both Cambrai and Valenciennes.Each room features a private entrance, accessible from the terrace and with views of the park. Rooms have a TV and a private bathroom with a bath and shower. A continental breakfast is served daily in the living room.You can enjoy a walk in the park, and it is possible to arrange a guided visit with the owners. Free, private parking is possible on site. Valenciennes Train Station is 14.3 miles away.
- Set in a very nice and green environment with spacious rooms.
The host very nice.
A lots of animals, many in freedom.
Nice place for resting and contacting with animals/ farm style.
Good breakfast, generous and variety.
- The accommodation was a newly converted part of the property. Very spacious and clean with a lovely view over the garden.
- something different with all the animals which is fun. The owner is friendly
La tranquillité, les déjeuners copieux et excellents,
Les prairies,les animaux
La proximité avec le village voisin
Et surtout la gentillesse de notre hote
La Couture du Charme
La Couture du Charme offers accommodations in Saméon. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Lille is 18 miles from La Couture du Charme, and Arras is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- If you have found this place then don’t hesitate…made very welcome and accommodation is large, spacious, clean so hits most of my needs.
- High standard on hygiene, comfort and design. Nice, a bit simple breakfast. The scenery in de garden is beautiful and very nice for children to play.
- Great family hosting a very tasteful accommodation. We stayed there as a halfway stop to Paris.
- J’ai adoré l’accueil familial et chaleureux de la famille, la verdure de l’espace, la chambre spacieuse, propre et confortable, très bien décoré et aménagé, rien à redire, tout était parfait!
- Beau, fonctionnel et surtout très propre. L’accueil n’est pas laissé de côté et les hôtes veulent bien faire pour leurs clients, très bon séjour.
L’enfance de l’art – St Python
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, L’enfance de l’art – St Python offers accommodations in Beaudignies. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Mons is 22 miles from L’enfance de l’art – St Python, and Tournai is 27 miles from the property. Lesquin Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Neuville-sur-lʼescaut Nord Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Neuville-sur-lʼEscaut Nord to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Neuville-sur-lʼEscaut Nord but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Neuville-sur-lʼEscaut Nord. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!