10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Neuville-lès-Decize Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Neuville-lès-Decize Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Neuville-lès-Decize Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Neuville-lès-Decize Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Neuville-lès-Decize Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Neuville-lès-Decize Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Neuville-lès-Decize Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Neuville-lès-decize Burgundy:
Le Colombier B&B
Located in Dornes in the region of Bourgogne, 10 miles from Moulins, Le Colombier B&B features a sun terrace and views of the lake. Free private parking is available on site.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Nevers is 21 miles from Le Colombier B&B, and Sainte-Marie is 29 miles from the property.
- The nature and pond around the house, excellent breakfast with homemade jams, very nice and cosy room, friendly and welcoming host
- Great country location. Own pond with ducks and chooks SO lovely. One minute Walk to a beautiful private lake! QUIET. Fabulous host. Thanks Debbie’
- Joli cadre champêtre avec très bon accueil de La propriétaire.
- Lit confortable. .maison .isolée et calme. .pour une nuitée. .ok
- Es war wie zu Hause, perönlich, freundlich und zuvorkommend.
La Demeure d’Aglaë
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, La Demeure d’Aglaë is located in Villeneuve-sur-Allier, just 10 miles from Moulins. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Nevers is 21 miles from La Demeure d’Aglaë, and Sainte-Marie is 30 miles away.
- The Chateau is charming, and set in a beautiful arboretum which the owner encouraged us to explore. The room was very comfortable and the breakfast was very generous. The owner went out of her way to be welcoming and helpful.
- Beautiful location, rooms very spacious, exceptionally clean, beautiful decor, recently renovated, very comfortable beds, quiet. Breakfast great quality and variety.
- There really wasn’t much to dislike. Diane was an absolutely lovely host. The breakfast was amazing….fresh, homemade and tasty. The chateau was spotless, comfortable and very interesting. Diane explained that she was the 7th generation to live there.
Très bonne accueil et site magnifique .
Le petit déjeuner était excellent et la chambre parfaite .
Heel mooi park
Le Relais de Chasse
Featuring free WiFi, Le Relais de Chasse offers accommodations in Chantenay-Saint-Imbert. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Moulins is 14 miles from Le Relais de Chasse, and Nevers is 18 miles away.
- Lovely large rooms, great garden. We took the hosts up on the offer of dinner and are so glad we did, it was a treat.
- Very charming guest house with easy parking, charming staff and a wonderful garden in the back. It was fabulous to enjoy a great breakfast in the garden in the sun/under an umbrella.
Hostess with the mostest, very welcoming, breakfast and dinner were excellent.
Bedroom Delightful and Clean.
- Good bed and bedding. Spotlessly clean. Extra effort on hospitality…glasses of lovely wine on arrival, fresh bread at breakfast, warm conversation with hostess.
- A great place to stay with friendly hosts. We booked this last minute after a long day of driving and so glad we found this one for the night. We were warmly greater with a glass of wine and a snack even though it was such a short notice. The room was nice, clean and comfortable and the breakfast was great. The street view was deceiving as to what was inside but most of all the owners were wonderful. Would stay here again for sure!
Château du Riau
Located in Villeneuve-sur-Allier in the region of Auvergne, 7 miles from Moulins, Château du Riau features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Nevers is 24 miles from Château du Riau, and Bourbon-Lancy is 24 miles away.
- A beautiful chateau situated in the country. Filled with history.
- Accueil discret et efficace digne de la demeure visitée
- La beauté du cadre, la délicatesse de l’accueil, l’intérêt de la visite
- De geweldige ambiance van een kasteel, het ontbijt in een prachtige zaal, de sympathieke gastheer vertelt graag over deze historische plek
La chambre était charmante et très confortable; la salle de bains aussi!
Le petit déjeuner délicieux, avec viennoiseries et confitures maison.
Les propriétaires très accueillants.
Une étape superbe!
La Ferme Du Chateau
Located in Tresnay in the region of Bourgogne, 11 miles from Moulins, La Ferme Du Chateau features an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Nevers is 21 miles from LA FERME DU CHATEAU, and Bourbon-Lancy is 28 miles from the property.
- The walk around the pond. The antique buildings. The fresh air.
- lit confortable , excellent petit déjeuner et chaleureux accueille des propriétaire .
- Le calme, la propreté, la grandeur des chambres, la gentillesse des hôtes
- Jolie batîsse au calme, chambre confortable, propre, bonne literie. Eve et Hervé très sympathiques. Je recommande
- L’accueil du propriétaire et son attention ont été royales! Rien à redire, sur aucun sujet
Château de Villars
Featuring free WiFi, Château de Villars offers accommodations in Villeneuve-sur-Allier. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Moulins is 8 miles from Château de Villars, and Nevers is 23 miles away.
- Beautiful grounds, huge room and such wonderfully friendly and welcoming hosts. Would go out of my way to stay here again. It would make a lovely summer stop and I’d arrive with a picnic to have outside in the extensive gardens!
- The proprietors were a joy to meet. They welcomed us warmly, made a dinner reservation for us at a nearby restaurant, and hosted us for a long conversation in the morning. The chateau is filled with interesting documents and pictures: a historian’s delight.
- Great 16th century chateau full of charm set in rural location. Our hosts were charming and very helpful. They arranged for us to eat at a nearby restaurant which was located by the river,
- Quite apart from the stunning property with it’s period furnishings, the patrons were extremely kind, friendly and helpful. We were held up by traffic and accidents around Paris so did not arrive until 11.30pm, when we had said @9pm and latest arrival time is 10pm. We had phoned ahead with our apologies and understandably they were not best pleased at being kept up, but on arrival were absolutely charming. The following morning we enjoyed long conversations with them and we really hope that we will have reason to break our journey here on future occasions (but to arrive in good time!)
- It is owned by a charming couple who added to the enjoyment of our stay. We had a good breakfast. The chateau is very individual and perfect for a one night stay.
Château de Planchevienne
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Château de Planchevienne offers accommodations in Magny-Cours, just 23 miles from Moulins. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Nevers is 8 miles from Château de Planchevienne, and Sainte-Marie is 21 miles away.
- absolutely amazing place to stay. We loved the experience of staying in a Chateau.
- Great location if you’re visiting Magny Cours, excellent rooms in a lovely old Chateau
- A beautifully renovated chataux, gives you the feeling of aristocratic life. Excelent kitchen which is at disposal of guests.
- Laza, jó fej vendéglátók. Az első pillanattól otthon éreztük magunkat. A kert és a kastély egyaránt fiatalos, stílusos, hangulatos és kifejezetten gyerekbarát :), ami azért nagy érték mert sok hasonló kvalitással rendelkező szállás nem fogad gyerekeket. Sajnos a főutak valóban közel vannak, és szürkületkor sok varjú repül az égen, (de ez nem felróható). Ez a pár perc lárma számunkra nem volt olyan zavaró, hogy ne élvezhettük volna utána zavartalanul az éjszakai csillagos eget, a romantikus atmoszférát. Sajnos csak egy éjszakát maradhattunk.
- vriendelijk – gastvrij – lekker ontbijt – heel mooi ingerichte kamers
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Château Oliveau offers accommodations in Mars-sur-Allier.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Moulins is 22 miles from Château Oliveau, and Nevers is 12 miles away.
What makes this so special is the hosts – they are a charming Dutch couple, very friendly, very helpful.
The place is a really sweet little mansion in the French country-side. The area is very quiet (the property’s only neighbour is a small farm) and you can walk in the surrounding park or walk down to the river. There are currenly only 2 rooms available (3rd is being renovated as far as we understood from the owners) so there are no crowds of guests at breakfast, which is unusually lavish for a French B&B. The rooms are very spacious and the bathroom is simply enormous. Beds are cozy, there is no shortage of towels, bath robes and all the toiletries. A must visit place for a family who seeks a bit of quiet for a weekend.
This is the highlight of a a five week long trip. From the start the warm smile from Edith to the lovely wave when we departed nothing could be faulted.
The huge bedroom and equally large amd spacious bathroom are out of this world, luxury second to none.
On arrival we had a drink and snack outside the chateau chatting to Edith and other guests. We felt so welcome and relaxed looking out over the grounds and farm landscape.
The breakfast was so delicious, the tart Edith baked is hmmm! we even got a slice each for on the road.
I will most definitely be making a return trip to this outstanding B&B.
B&B? More like luxury 5star accommodation.
Thank you Edith for making a stop over into memorable experience.
The room was elegant and tastefully decorated. The en-suite room was a comparable size to some hotel rooms we have stayed at.
Michel & Edith were exemplary hosts!
Safe and secure parking.
So much potential.
- 15 minutes from Nevers in delightful rural setting. Away from bustle of city life. Open bedroom shutters in morning to wonderful private view of the fields
What a lovely place this is!
I had been cycling for over 10 days when I got here and although I only stayed for one night, it completely recharged my batteries to continue riding.
Michel and Edith who own the chateau are very friendly, charming and very hospitable.
The chateau itself is beautiful, inside and out. The place is simply divine.
The following morning the breakfast table was beautifully laid out and was one of the best breakfasts I ate in the whole 5-weeks of riding. Edith had baked a apricot tart, that very morning, and was the highlight of the excellent things on offer.
There’s nothing more I can say apart from, I hope to return, and to stay for longer.
- What makes this so special is the hosts – they are a charming Dutch couple, very friendly, very helpful.
Château de Clusors
Located in Saint-Menoux in the region of Auvergne, 9 miles from Moulins, Château de Clusors features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Nevers is 28 miles from Château de Clusors, and Bourbon-Lancy is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- A beautiful Chateau, fabulous room, delicious breakfast and lovely hosts Christine & Henri. Fellow Farmers who we intend to re-visit. We can highly recommend a stay at Chateau Clusors.
The breakfast was delicious with a good selection of croissants, bread cheese and cold meats
It was a very interesting place to stay and the owners are happy to give you some of the
history of the chateau
- The hosts were lovely and went out of there way to make us feel welcome and to tell us about the family history.
- it was really great ; the location is close to many interesting places to visit for the ones that love the nature and being outdoors. the chateau is beautiful and most important authentic ; i have seen other places travelling back home, however i would not change for a second the option that we took staying here : beautiful, quiet, nicely decorated…a piece of paradise ; Christine and Henri are very welcoming hosts . Highly recommended ! the highlight was the fireplace on the Easter morning, the nicely decorated rooms and the pieces of history and art that we learned from the hosts ! Thank you very much!
- My words cannot possibly do justice to how amazing this place is. More like a B & B than a hotel – Owners Henri & Christine were sensational, with Henri giving us a tour of his ancestral home. The pool was an added bonus. Breakfast was perfect. (A car is needed to stay here)
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, les bredins offers accommodations in Saint-Menoux. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Moulins is 8 miles from les bredins, and Nevers is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 55 miles from les bredins.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Neuville-lès-decize Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Neuville-lès-Decize Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Neuville-lès-Decize Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Neuville-lès-Decize Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!