10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Neuvic Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Neuvic Limousin is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Neuvic Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Neuvic Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Neuvic Limousin. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Neuvic Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Neuvic Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Neuvic Limousin:
B&B Maison De La Tour Veilhan
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Maison De La Tour Veilhan offers accommodations in Neuvic, just 29 miles from Le Mont-Dore.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Super Besse is 30 miles from B&B Maison De La Tour Veilhan, and La Bourboule is 27 miles away. Aurillac Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- local food for breakfast. Excellent quality. A beautiful hotel which had been restored
- The house is beautifully decorated with very good taste. Our room was very spacious with a superb bed, the bathroom was beautiful. Gerard and Aline have been fantastic hosts and have prepared us the best breakfast ever, we surely want to return to Neuvic.
- la très grande chambre et la grande salle de bains , Les produits locaux au petit déjeuner . Le calme total . La situation au centre de la petite ville .
- die Zimmer sind schön hell und gross, das Bett perfekt
- Habitación muy espaciosa, el olor, la limpieza y la cama de las mejores que hemos probado; el desayuno y la amabilidad de los anfitriones ESPECTACULAR.
Located in Liginiac, 28 miles from Le Mont-Dore, Maison Chabrat features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Super Besse is 28 miles from Maison Chabrat, and La Bourboule is 25 miles away. Aurillac Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- The bedroom was spotless and the bed was comfy. The bathroom/shower was fantastic. It was nice and warm in the room, good for this time of year! We also enjoyed a delicious evening meal with the hosts. Breakfast was sufficient, good coffee!
The room (Le Bois) was comfortable, clean and very well decorated.
A very comfortable and large, double bed plus a single bed both with good quality duvets.
The bathroom is of a good size with modern fittings.
- Very friendly hosts, beautifully renovated property
- A qurky B&B with welcoming hosts, lovely garden space, near a lake, and very comfortable. Excellent bathroom and hot shower.
- Clean … Super bathroom.. Very helpful.. Good breakfast
La Canopėe 19
Located in Lamazière-Basse, 21 miles from Tulle, La Canopėe 19 features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Salers is 23 miles from La Canopėe 19, and Ussel is 14 miles from the property. Aurillac Airport is 35 miles away.
- Beautiful and scenic view from the room. The owner was very gracious and helpful. The breakfast was exceptional.
- Amazingly located in a quiet and picturesque area with fabulous views over the hills and the valley, ultimate relaxation, superb host; a place totally worth coming back to 🙂
- This architect designed house sits an altitude of 650 m. Nadine is the perfect hostess who speaks better English than I speak French. The two double bedooms and their shower room form an annex to the main house. The whole house and its furnishings exude quality. I had breakfast on the patio outside and I cannot remember ever having eaten breakfast with a more impressive view. It is situated in a small very rural village and clear directions to the house were provided. The SatNav lat/long is spot on. I believe there is somewhere to eat in the village during the peak season but I had to drive about 20 minutes to the local town to a restaurant which Nadine had booked for me; and very satisfactory it was too. This is a very special home.
- Very modern and new accommodation on a hill on the edge of the hamlet. Hostess charming and the breakfast superb. Bed extremely comfortable with separate entrance from private side of house. Would not hesitate to recommend this accommodation which has a second bedroom if required.
Nadine is a perfect host.
Her house is straight out of Vogue and when you eat breakfast on the terrace you will understand why it is named La Canopėe!
Her recommendations for restaurants and places to visit must be followed! Food in Auberge de la Marguerite was exceptional and our trip to Argentat was memorable.
I cannot recommend this experience highly enough!
PS she will have a private cabin ready later in the year which sounds fantastic!!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dreamcatcher House offers accommodations in Liginiac. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Le Mont-Dore is 26 miles from Dreamcatcher House, and Super Besse is 26 miles from the property. Aurillac Airport is 37 miles away.
evening meal (on request),
parking in front of building,
very friendly hosts,
nice view on local sights
- Friendly and attentive owners. It was a very welcome break during a long journey. The room was excellent and I felt at home. Try the restaurant – they make excellent food!
We have visited a lot of French Bed&Breakfast houses but dreamcatcher house is absolutely in our top3! What makes dreamcatcherhouse stand out for us?
1: The hosts, Alan and Justine are truely wonderful and kind people who take genuine interest in their customers and make you feel at home
2: They cook great food for their guests and there is a small menu from which you can choose, just like a small restaurant. The vegetarian burger is really superb!
3: The rooms, bathroom and garden are very good. And their livingroom is als available for relaxing.
I can really recommend a stay at dreamcatcherhouse!
Excellent place to stay and relax. Very Comfortable, Clean and the food at the restaurant is outstanding.
Gorgeous area. Owners are very friendly and helpful.
A wonderful holiday.
The owners were amazing, friendly, helpful and very accommodating.
The room was clean and fresh. The food was exceptional.
Will certainly be going back again.
- evening meal (on request),
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Pont
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Chambres d’Hôtes Le Pont offers accommodations in Égletons, just 17 miles from Tulle. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the lake or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Salers is 29 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Le Pont, and Ussel is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The kindness and professionalism of Carolina and Francois
- Caroline and Francois were perfect hosts. The room was large and very comfortable with a great bathroom. There was a lot to choose from for breakfast – well worth the 5 euros extra. The location near the lake was peaceful – I recommend a walk round the lake. Very beautiful. A friendly, welcoming place to stay!
The owners were very friendly and helpful. The house was really nice, the bed very comfortable.
The breakfast was excelent.
- Carolina and Hans were wonderful hosts. Chatty and informative. Wonderful people. The setting of the B&B was right on the lake. Thank you for making our stay so memorable.
- The location was excellent (by the lake with a walking trail), the proprietor’s were wonderful and the breakfast was great.
Chambres d’hôtes Le Moulin des Farges
Located in Meymac in the region of Limousin, 31 miles from La Bourboule, Chambres d’hôtes Le Moulin des Farges features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the lake, pool or river are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is available.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. Tulle is 25 miles from dhôtes Moulin Farges, and Ussel is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- The house itself is an old watermill on top of a hill and in the middle of a forest. The owners created a little piece of paradise. The house and the grounds looked wonderful. From our room we could see the swimmingpool and the hill slope. Very friendly ((English) hosts.
- The proprietors were very welcoming and lovely. The property is beautifully situated in a protected wood – peaceful and quiet!
- Beautiful corner of Haute Correze. Peaceful, lovely welcome and laid back stay.
- This is an old mill in a secluded and beautiful setting. The English owners have made an impressive building extremely comfortable and well furnished. They go out of their way to welcome visitors, and offer help if necessary. Both dinner and breakfast were outstanding. The pool is welcoming also! A splendid overnight stop. Thank you Andy and Georgina!
- A really quiet and tranquil feel to the whole place
Bed & Breakfast A L’Australienne Au coeur des volcans d’Auvergne
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bed & Breakfast A L’Australienne Au coeur des volcans d’Auvergne offers accommodations in Champs Sur Tarentaine, just 17 miles from Le Mont-Dore. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Super Besse is 16 miles from Bed & Breakfast A L’Australienne , and La Bourboule is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Very simple and warm contact with owner and his family; Good advices
- Very friendly host and welcoming family. Great advice about places to visit in the Auvergne which to us was the most beautiful place in France we visited. The B&B is in a great location on the edge of a small village, walking distance to bars and shops.
- Emmanuel was friendly and open. We had a welcome drink on arrival. He worked hard at making sure we were comfortable and felt at home. A great one night stay.
- Our hosts were very welcoming & gave us great hospitality. They knew the area very well & again made suggestions for places to visit.
- We forgot two jackets there and the host had them in the post immediately. Very good service.
Le Relais des Capucines
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Le Relais des Capucines offers accommodations in Largnac, just 25 miles from Le Mont-Dore. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Super Besse is 24 miles from Le Relais des Capucines, and La Bourboule is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Tres bon accueil de l hote chambre agreable et petit dejeuner tres copieux
Accueil irréprochable. Propriétaire très agréable, calme.
Dynamique de la petite Charlotte qui nous a beaucoup fait rire.
Chambre chaleureuse, très propre, literie impeccable.
Cadre extérieur superbe.
- Literie parfaite .le calme. Super petit déjeuner.
- un accueil agréable, une prestation parfaite et un petit déjeuné de très bonne qualité.
- Trotz Anreise zu später Stunde wurden wir herzlich empfangen. Unser Hund war kein Problem. Frühstück typisch französisch und lecker. Zimmer geschmackvoll eingerichtet. Wir kommen gern wieder.
Located in Ussel, 21 miles from Le Mont-Dore, Bessoles B&B features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Super Besse is 22 miles from Bessoles B&B, and La Bourboule is 18 miles from the property. Aurillac Airport is 40 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Gîte de 2 à 18 personnes
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Gîte de 2 à 18 personnes offers accommodations in Saint-Exupéry-les-Roches, just 22 miles from Le Mont-Dore.Each room is fitted with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for windsurfing. Super Besse is 23 miles from Gîte de 2 à 18 personnes, and La Bourboule is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 43 miles from Gîte de 2 à 18 personnes.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Neuvic Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Neuvic Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Neuvic Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Neuvic Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!