10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Neussargues-Moissac Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Neussargues-Moissac Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Neussargues-Moissac Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Neussargues-Moissac Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Neussargues-Moissac Auvergne. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Neussargues-Moissac Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Neussargues-Moissac Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Neussargues-moissac Auvergne:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Au Bredons offers accommodations in Murat.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Super Besse is 28 miles from Au Bredons, and Aurillac is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Good location, quiet, free parking, fast and working internet
- The room was basic, old and tired but it was clean and fit for our purposes which was a cheap one night stop over on our long drive from the South of France to the Eurotunnel. The drive through the Auvergne region was delightful and the countryside spectacular. The town of Murat is wonderful with great cafes and restaurants. No need for breakfast at the hotel. Get up in the morning and get croissants from the Boulangerie and coffee from the adjacent café, both 2 minutes walk from Au Bredons at the town square.
Le buffet du petit déjeuner était très copieux et varié, avec des produits du terroir “Cantal, Saint Nectaire”
L’établissement principal était très propre, le bâtiment secondaire d’époque, avec une insonorisation pas top top…pour une nuit ou deux ça passe!
Le personnel courtois, agréable et prévenant, sympathique !
- La situation de l’hôtel est très bien car il ‘est pas loin du Lioran et dans le centre-ville. Donc il est possible de tout faire à pied. La chambre triple et la salle de bain sont grandes ce qui est très appréciable.
Nous n’avons pas pris de petit-déjeuner.
Notre séjour a été excellent,juste le matelas à ressorts qui nous a fait sursauté quand mon mari se retournait.
La Maison d’Adelaïde
One of our top picks in Saint-Flour – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Maison d’Adelaïde offers accommodations in Saint-Flour, just 20 miles from Blesle.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Chaudes-Aigues is 13 miles from La Maison d’Adelaïde, and Laguiole is 27 miles from the property. Aurillac Airport is 34 miles away.
- Our stay was extraordinary. The only difficulty was leaving. We want to go back.
It was difficult to access the property. Also the room we booked turned out to be on the second floor although once the owner realised I had an arthritic ankle she moved to the first floor. We had to park the car in a public square 100 m away. Owner was very friendly and helpful and booked us a good restaurant.
Breakfast was typically French
Charming host,was very helpful with her knowledge of the surrounding area etc A wonderful promoter for St Flour and the region
Bed was super comfortable and room exceptionally clean.
Breakfast was a lovely spread of regional products
The rooms were very clean, the hotel is very peaceful and calm
Breakfast was good as well
Fabienne did her best to warmly welcome us
- The attention to detail, the beds were very comfortable, the bathroom was really beautiful, and the building was historic and had been updated very well. The host, Fabienne, was really friendly and informative about the area and the historic town and building, also spoke very good English which helped. Breakfast was all organic and really wonderful. Saint Flour makes a great stop midway to Spain and I would recommend it.
Chambre d’hotes grange de la bastide
Chambre d’hotes grange de la bastide is located in Laveissière, 28 miles from Super Besse and 22 miles from Aurillac. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Blesle is 22 miles from Chambre d’hotes grange de la bastide, and Saint-Flour is 14 miles away. Aurillac Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- We stayed 4 nights at Grange de la Bastide and really wish we could have stayed longer. The property is located high in the hills to the west of Murat with wonderful views and sunrises. Our room was an annex sited a little way from the house in the garden, it was warm and cosy and with excellent WiFi. It had a very well-equipped outside kitchen and dining area which we would have made more use of if visiting in the Summer with longer evenings. The property is very conveniently located for exploring the nearby Cantal mountains with superb walks, and also convenient for Murat and its facilities, including a good selection of eating places. We also really enjoyed our visit to Salers. Annemieke and Joost were lovely hosts, recommending walks and always really helpful. Breakfasts were excellent with lots of variety. The night-time skies are great for stargazing. We really look forward to staying again at Grange de la Bastide in the future.
- We felt the labor of love that went into their lovely place. The breakfast was beautiful and delicious! View magnificent!
– breakfast: food and setting – in a garden overlooking mountains
– hosts’ attention to detail
– extra facilities: kitchen with fridge, BBQ, loads of deckchairs and tables in the garden
Joost and Annemieke very attentive and pleasant hosts.
Quiet and calm environment.
Loads of mountain walks and things to discover.
Fabulous medieval town to visit – Salers.
We were charmed by the nearby small town of Murat.
What wasn’t there to like with the great location and fabulous hosts.
We had the ‘outdoor’ room away from the house with adjoining kitchen and BBQ.
The views and breakfast are not to be missed.
A lovely quiet getaway but close enough to restaurants if needed.
Will have to come back.
La Grange à Beija
La Grange à Beija offers B&B accommodation in Massiac. Free WiFi access is available for guests.All rooms features a furnished terrace, views of the garden and a desk. They offer a private bathrooms with free toiletries, hairdryer and towels.Breakfast is included and served every morning.At La Grange à Beija you will find a garden and a shared lounge. The property offers free parking.
The hosts – Mauicette and Andre – most accommodating
The home made pastries
Rural location – peace and quiet
What charming, charming hosts Mauicette and Andre are. Sadly we did not meet their daughter this trip.
La Grange is in a beautiful setting and the decoration of the bedrooms and bathrooms is stunning, the attention to detail second to none.
Although we speak little or no French (nothing to be proud of) and Mauicette and Andre little English, we were able to enjoy a lovely home cooked evening meal with just them and us, the wine flowed and we were full to the brim.
Actions sometimes speak louder than words and we chatted, signed and laughed all the evening.
Breakfast was wonderful, fresh eggs, bread and homemade preserves included, although unable to do it justice as still full from the night before!
Thank you both, we enjoyed our stay, take care of yourselves and we hope to see you again on another of our journeys from UK to Spain (or back!)
- Madam who owns this French Gete has seen many Summers and her welcome and care whilst we stayed was superb. Drink upon arrival. Offered a further drink later in the evening. The room was modern French designer style and was excellent. We shall long remember Madam as how to look after guests. The home made breakfast of jams and free range eggs from the hens scratching in the garden. Madam had risen early and made us home made brioche! Wonderful, wonderful stay.
- The room was fab. Best sleep on our stay. Owners went out of their way to help us even providing a landline phone for free as we had a problem with our car. Very quiet and plenty of walking available. It is in a remote mountain location so be aware you would need to drive anywhere you went
- Charming property in a tiny hamlet with excellent facilities. Delightful and very hospitable host and delicious breakfast largely home-cooked with eggs laid by the family chickens. A good stop-off point on our journey home from the south of France, just a few miles off the motorway.
- The hosts – Mauicette and Andre – most accommodating
Les Ecrivains Voyageurs
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Les Ecrivains Voyageurs offers accommodations in Le Lioran, just 30 miles from Super Besse. The bed and breakfast has ski-to-door access and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Ski equipment is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Aurillac is 18 miles from Les Ecrivains Voyageurs, and Blesle is 26 miles away. Aurillac Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Grande et superbe chambre d’un chalet situé au bord d’une piste qui rejoint la station située à 100 m. Propriétaire très pro et sympathique. Parking au pied du chalet.
- Trés bon accueil , situation de l’établissement idéal, service de qualité, nous avons passé un très bon séjour
- L’accueil remarquable de la propriétaire Véronique, aux petits soins pour ses visiteurs, la qualité de la literie, la décoration soignée, la mise à disposition d’un espace cuisine pratique pour des repas rapides, l’emplacement idéal sur les pistes, au milieu des sapins et au cœur de la station du Lioran, qui n’a rien à envier aux Alpes! Tout pour un séjour parfait ! Nous reviendrons !
- L’accueil chaleureux et les bons conseils de notre hôte Véronique. Le confort ( literie excellente ) et la déco douillette de la chambre, la vue sur les pistes et la proximité de la station. La kitchenette commune bien utile le soir.
Tout était parfait.
La localisation,le confort,l’accueil
Les hôtes étaient charmants et à disposition
Bon petit déjeuner
Located in Saint-Jacques-des-Blats, 15 miles from Aurillac, Les Sources features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Blesle is 29 miles from Les Sources, and Saint-Flour is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 18 miles from Les Sources.
- I adore the fact that there are three cats downstairs. The cosy room; our view from the room..the good breakfast. There is a place to park. It’s quiet and the staff are always available
- Very pleasant stay – nice room, great location and very nice hosts. We would love to stay again
- Hôteliers très accueillants et sympathiques. Repas du soir et petit-déjeuner de qualité.
- Chambre tres agréable, petit dejeuner extra, accueil super
- Bon acceuil personnes agréables. Repas très bons.petit déjeuner également.
L’auberge de Vazerat
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, L’auberge de Vazerat is located in Massiac in the region of Auvergne, just 29 miles from Le Mont-Dore. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Super Besse is 25 miles from L’auberge de Vazerat, and Blesle is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Wonderful home cooked evening meal and breakfast using locally sourced fresh ingredients- and of course the wonderful wine!!
- The owners a young couple gave excellent service. The simple meal was excellent and the local wine too. Since it was a very cold night we needed extra heating in the room and very quick we got a heater and extra blankets.
- Het diner met keuzemenu was geweldig! Ontbijtbuffet eveneens prima
- Het ontbijt was prima en vooral de gastvrije houding van de eigenaren was opvallend positief.
À proximité de l’A75 dans un paysage exceptionnel
Les chambres au calme sont meublées avec raffinement
Un souci de faire plaisir et un professionnalisme très pointu
Tout est dans le détail et l’extrême qualité
Un air de campagne…
Un air de campagne… Offers accommodations in Mentières. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Blesle is 15 miles from Un air de campagne…, and Saint-Flour is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Accueil chaleureux et intéressant ,environnement agréable en pleine nature, aménagement et décoration de très bon gout dans une ancienne grange, literie excellente, propreté. Endroit très calme tout en étant proche d’une sortie d’autoroute.
- Le lit, la chambre, la salle de bain, tout était super propre et tout neuf.
Een super onthaal van de gastvrouw, vriendelijk, gelijk koffie en appelsap voor ons klaargezet.
Een hele mooie kamer met een zeer goed bed.
Daarnaast konden we gebruik maken van een zitkamer, eethoek en keuken👍🏻👍🏻
Kamers nieuw sinds juli 2017, heel mooi. Super vriendelijke gastvrouw.
Heel goed bereikbaar, perfecte tussenstop
La gentillesse de notre hôte. L’équipement de la chambre. le silence du lieu
La situation proche de l’autoroute
B&B au calme
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, B&B au calme is located in Alleuze. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Blesle is 27 miles from B&B au calme, and Saint-Flour is 7 miles from the property. Aurillac Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Bâtisse chambres d’hôtes
Offering a sun terrace and views of the lake, La Bâtisse chambres d’hôtes is located in Lavastrie in the Auvergne Region, 31.1 miles from Aurillac. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and there are 2 shared lounge.You can play tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for horse riding, fishing, hiking and biking. Chaudes-Aigues thermal baths and gourmet restaurant are 11.2 miles from La Bâtisse while Saint-Flour is 12.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aéroport d’Aurillac Airport, 32.3 miles from La Bâtisse chambres d’hôtes.
We liked everything. Karine and Philippe are lovely hosts and we enjoyed the company of the other guests over a delicious home cooked dinner. The environment is lovely both inside and out and the 2 dogs and a cat just added to a wonderful overall experience.
We would recommend this hotel to those who like to stay off the beaten track as it well worth the extra effort to get there. We definitely intend to visit again in the future.
- A beautiful place and a very warm welcome. Super comfortable, wonderfully renovated and a lovely view. It snowed and the owner was so kind and towed me to the main road. I am really grateful for such generous help.
Cleanliness and comfort of rooms
Variety and quality of food
Warm welcome from the owners !
This place is a gem , if you’re travelling through to Spain or exploring the region you must have this place on your list
The hosts Karen and Philippe have made this into a beautiful place to stay
The rooms are spacious and spotless with stunning views over the valley
The home cooked dinner was delightful followed by a wonderful cheese board
They even put up with my poor French 😂thankfully Karen’s English was good
Satnav was bang on the money straight to the door
We will be back very soon
- Trato exquisito, hotel familiar, tranquilo. Paraje incomparable.
- We liked everything. Karine and Philippe are lovely hosts and we enjoyed the company of the other guests over a delicious home cooked dinner. The environment is lovely both inside and out and the 2 dogs and a cat just added to a wonderful overall experience.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Neussargues-moissac Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Neussargues-Moissac Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Neussargues-Moissac Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Neussargues-Moissac Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!