10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Neuillay-les-Bois Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Neuillay-les-Bois Centre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Neuillay-les-Bois Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Neuillay-les-Bois Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Neuillay-les-Bois Centre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Neuillay-les-Bois Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Neuillay-les-Bois Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Neuillay-les-bois Centre:
Domaine de Treuillaud
Located in Villers-les-Ormes, 5 miles from Châteauroux, Domaine de Treuillaud features an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Saint-Aignan is 31 miles from Domaine de Treuillaud, and Le Blanc is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Amazing breakfast and attention to detail by the host. As well the calm around the house. Great faily room
A very convenient place to stay if travelling down to SW France.
Located 5 mins off the main road.
A warm welcome awaited us upon arrival and we were shown to our pristine room.
Drinks and some light snacks were offered and bought to the room.
The breakfast was lovely with a good range of fresh local products.
Would definitely stay again.
- Very clean room, practical location, close to the highway. Excellent breakfast. Very friendly owner.
We liked the charming house with big clean modern bathrooms. Lovely breakfast with homemade marmalade . Would have loved to have been offered some eggs. The plot is big and perfect for our dog, and we loved the possibility of playing the table Tennis .
We enjoyed a fantastick meal at a restaurant in the Town nearby (10min drive) called Jeux2Gruts.
- Wonderful breakfast. Modernised clean rooms. Lovely setting. Good two roomed family room.
Le Clos des Aubrys
Le Clos des Aubrys is located in Châteauroux, 29 miles from Le Blanc and 2.3 miles from Saint-Maur. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Deols Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Madame was very friendly. Our room was immaculate.
- We only wanted to book somewhere with a pool to break up our journey back to Caen from the Dordogne, but were completely unprepared for how lovely this B&B was. The photos don’t do it justice. The rooms were gorgeous, with such beautiful furniture. One of our rooms had bedside tables made out of washing machine drums! Just such lovely touches everywhere. The breakfast was delicious, home made jams, home made yoghurt, freshly baked pastries and cake. And the pool and garden were perfect for children with lots of toys and space to run around. Highly, highly recommended.
The host Sandra was very helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend this location. The decor is wonderful and this is the home of a very proud woman.
Nikki, Gary, Toby and Freddie
- Sandra was the most pleasant hostess you could wish to meet absolutely lovely, the breakfast was standard croissants, bread home made jams yogurts and a delightful orange and chocolate cake, I would highly recommend.
- Everything about Le Clos Des Aubrys was amazing: my husband and I appreciated the cleanliness, house features and decor, quiet location yet close to the highway, and we all loved the pool, yard, trampoline, swings, and cookies. Thank you to Sandra the hostess for a wonderful stay. Your attention to detail, kindness, and baking skills were very appreciated. We cannot wait to return!
Chateau St.Gaultier is located in Saint-Gaultier, 18 miles from Châteauroux and 31 miles from La Roche-Posay. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Le Blanc is 17 miles from Chateau St.Gaultier, and Saint-Maur is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 22 miles from Chateau St.Gaultier.
It is an amazing place.
Our hosts were very nice.
The breakfast was delicious
We liked everything!! We were made extremely welcome from the moment we arrived. Our room was very comfortable, and there were nice touches like having tea, coffee,water and biscuits available in the room. There was also a complementary bottle of wine! The setting was amazing.
Breakfast was the highlight. Freshly ground coffee, home made bread, lots of choice. Best of all were the tasty, soft-boiled eggs provided by the chickens we has seen wandering around the grounds.
Our hosts, Karin and Jesper could not have been more friendly, helpful or welcoming.
- Very comfortable room with excellent facilities. Breakfast was delicious with home made bread and fresh eggs from the resident hens. Our hosts were delightful. Fun to stay in chateau buildings and we also enjoyed sitting in the garden. The village is small and quiet but we had a good basic dinner in the brasserie and a beautiful stroll along the river.
- Really romantic, rustic setting and very green because of the spacious garden with a great view. Breakfast was great, fresh eggs from the chickens outside and freshly baked bread and home made jams. The service was very personal and friendly. Family rooms were neat and clean and the chateau is close to the (very few) restaurants in the picturesque little town.
- Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You are the best! Greetings to Millie!
- It is an amazing place.
Le Bout Du Monde
Located in Villedieu-sur-Indre, 12 miles from Châteauroux, Le Bout Du Monde features an outdoor pool, playground and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Saint-Aignan is 28 miles from Le Bout Du Monde, and Loches is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 12 miles from Le Bout Du Monde.
- The suite was massive! It spanned the whole of the first floor and was all wood floors and design items. The location was rural and the scent from outside was of apple trees.
- Very welcoming owners, excellent rooms, and enjoyable convivial evening meal with the owners ensuring everyone (French, Dutch, Belgian, and us) were included in the conversations. Excellent value meal and drinks. Never-ending coffee and excellent selection of breads and pastries at breakfast. Well kept grounds, very quiet. Really couldn’t fault the whole experience.
Our hosts, Catherine and Jean-Francois, were wonderful! They made us feel very relaxed, like part of the family, and were extremely helpful in every respect. The room was beautiful, with every modern convenience and very comfortable beds. We made good use of the pool and wonderful gardens. Breakfasts and evening meals were superb!
We arrived as strangers and left as friends.
- The surroundings – in the middle of farmland – so peaceful. The friendly hostess who made us delicious meals and welcomed us into her home.
- Comfy bed, modern room and great location. Dinner provided.
One of our best sellers in Châteauroux! Le Fassardy offers accommodations in Châteauroux. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the river or city. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Isabelle and Jacques are exceptional hosts. The accommodation proved to be very comfortable with real character. Jacques and Isabelle are a mine of information about the local area; and they impart such enthusiasm in all that they do.
- Magnificent period house run by a great family. Room had mezzanine level with great views and period furniture. Enjoyed a wonderful breakfast in their elegant, period dining room, it was like living in another century (in all the best possible ways). What an experience! The family are friendly, cultured and very welcoming and could not do enough to make our stay a pleasure. A fantastic experience. Our only regret was having only one night here … but we shall be back!
welcoming and informative hosts. Beautiful house, spotlessly clean. breakfast in a very grand
dining room and a super restaurant at the end of the little street where we enjoyed fab steaks. good location for a stroll into the town centre and within minutes of some lovely bars.
- Centre of town, A very big old house beautifully decorated and a lovely terraced garden, but most of all Isabelle who runs the chambre and speaks good English and has a wonderful sense of humour.
- Lovely property in the heart of Châteauroux- in a side street with lovely views but very little traffic noise. Madame Pignon, the owner, was very helpful, there when you needed her but not obtrusive. Our room was very spacious, comfortable and airy. Le Fassardy is very close to several restaurants- we ate at Le Jeux2 Gout which was superb.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Chez Stephanie offers accommodations in Châteauroux. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and Blu-ray player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Deols Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Modern and clean facilities. The equipment and contents are above and beyond European standards.
- Lovely host, english speaker, very personal interactions. Kids in particular thought the room, hot tub and tech was fabulous !!!! Great location and fab location.
- Nice room with unique features, impeccably clean, friendly host and centrally located. We stayed with our two young children on a travel through and it was very convenient.
- Property was fitted to a high standard and the price reflected such. If we had researched facility and location in advance we wouldn’t have stayed as the location justified a 80-90€ price range not 150€.
800 year old building with all the charm
Yet room had all ameneties you could wish for
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Terrasse offers accommodations in Saint-Gaultier, just 17 miles from Châteauroux.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.La Roche-Posay is 31 miles from La Terrasse, and Le Blanc is 17 miles from the property. Deols Airport is 21 miles away.
- Barbara was absolutely lovely. She is an excellent hostess and we were pampered. The view from our room was divine. Absolutely recommend this place to stay.
The accommodation was first class, actually better. Breakfast was also first class.
It was peaceful, overlooking the river with a balcony to relax on.
Barbara’s place is wonderful. We are travelling to many places including 5-stars hotels and this one is definitely our preferred one because it is as luxurious as a real 5-stars hotel suite, and with the best quality breakfast that will fullfil all your wishes.
Moreover, we had a last-minute special request for our accomodation, and Barbara took care of it immediately.
If you are around, or plan for some rest in the area, you should definitely book Barabara’s place. You will surely love it.
- This is the most amazing conversion carried out with style and love. Beautiful location looking out over the river. A warm welcome and outstanding care.
- Superb accommodation with delightful view of the river in a quiet village – ideal stop over off the autoroute . Barbara was a delightful hostess and the breakfast beautiful . Highly recommend .
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa 16 offers accommodations in Le Poinçonnet, just 3.2 miles from Châteauroux. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Deols Airport is 7 miles away.
It was very clean with good facilities, a lovely comfy bed, breakfast was good and the hosts were very friendly. A good stopover on our way to the south of France.
We will definitely stay here again.
- The hostess of Villa 16 is as enchanting as her property! Everything one could want for a romantic retreat in the French countryside. Don’t miss this delight of a hotel! Cannot wait to return-
The welcome was excellent and most friendly. The front of the house and the interior are lovely. The room is incredible – it is large, most comfortable and very well set out. The bathroom is likewise excellent.
Breakfast was excellent – typical contintental but very good quality and plenty to choose from.
Very much recommended.
- Décoration très sympathique. Chambre et salle de bains spacieuses. Cuisine à disposition dans la chambre avec tout ce qu’il faut à disposition.
- Très bel endroit, beaucoup de charme, hôtesse accueillante et discrète. Adresse à ne pas manquer à Châteauroux!
- It was very clean with good facilities, a lovely comfy bed, breakfast was good and the hosts were very friendly. A good stopover on our way to the south of France.
Located in Châteauroux in the region of Centre, 2.4 miles from Saint-Maur, Le Lavoir features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The nicest host and hostess. We loved them. Everybody going to Châteauroux should stay there. Thank you jean Paul and Chantal for your hospitality
- Fresh bread and croissants with home made jams . Loads of tea and coffee. We were served in a room with a view over the garden. The river Indre runs along the bottom of the garden.
- The position was excellent with a delightful riverside garden. The owners were pleasant and helpful and the breakfast was of a high standard.
The hosts are really lovely and friendly people, they make you feel like home and make a very lovely breakfast. The room is very stylish in a romantic way and the entire house looks very classy! We had a beautiful view on the garden with the swimmingpool and palmtrees, a nice bathroom and tea and some refreshments were available in the room. After I have forgotten two pairs of sunglasses when I left, I was called immediately by the host who directly offered to send them back to me.
We have only stayed there for one night on the way back home from the south, but next time we would love to stay at least two nights, to explore the little town and enjoy the garden and swimmingpool.
- Lovely room overlooking the garden and the river beyond. Thoughtful hosts provided a pretty environment. It was lovely to sit out on the terrace to eat breakfast. There were flowers everywhere and little touches to make the stay comfortable.
Château de Mazières
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Château de Mazières offers accommodations in Tendu, just 13 miles from Châteauroux. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Le Blanc is 24 miles from Château de Mazières, and Saint-Maur is 12 miles from the property. Deols Airport is 17 miles away.
- Lovely suite. Tranquil and historic grounds. Simple but perfect breakfast.
- Everything. Really lovely place to stay. We had the suite and it was just beautiful. Breakfast was lovely too. Overall – fabulous.
- Le cadre est superbe mais perdu dans la campagne, introuvable sans GPS . Les bâtiments sont magnifiquement restaurés et je comprends qu’il y ait essentiellement des mariages dans ce château . A cette saison, il manque une piscine pour attirer des familles . Et nous avons regretté de ne pas avoir un dîner sur place, car nous avions beaucoup roulé et avons dû repartir chercher un restaurant à Argenton. La propriétaire est au demeurant, fort sympathique et accueillante.
- Un cadre magnifique calme et serein, des chambres aménagés avec beaucoup de goût..
- Le charme et l’élégance du lieu, l’accueil réservé et le calme absolu
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Neuillay-les-bois Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Neuillay-les-Bois Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Neuillay-les-Bois Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Neuillay-les-Bois Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!