10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Nerja Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Nerja Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Nerja Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nerja Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nerja Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Nerja Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Nerja Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Nerja Andalucía:
La Casa del Burro
Featuring an outdoor pool with sun loungers, La Casa del Burro is located a 15-minute drive from the center of Nerja. This property offers a bar, terrace and free WiFi.All rooms in this bed and breakfast include a ceiling fan and seating area. All rooms have a private bathroom with shower; and free toiletries are provided.This property offers a garden with views of the city and the ocean, and a billiards table and shared lounge.The nearest beach is located a 10-minute drive from La Casa del Burro, and you can find restaurants and cafés in Nerja. Sierras de Tejeda, Almijara y Alhama Nature Reserve is 800 feet from the property.
- A very comfortable stay. the house met our expectations. Spanish style home, patio, comfortable terrace with seating and eating. large pool, nicely landscaped grounds and mango plantation. Convenient access to the city, well-marked access. Excitable hosts. Thank You for a great stay.
”Thank you so much for a very pleasant stay
It was easy to enjoy every minute and every hour of the day
You have created something unique
The place is awsome, fantastic and magnifique
So when the Burro calls us back Yes is the only word we can say!”
Christian & Sandra
- If you don’t mind going off the beaten track and want to avoid the tourists then La Casa del Burro is the place for you! It has amazing views, a huge swimming pool surrounded by loungers, lots of chill out areas on the terrace and lovely hosts! Frank and Ricky are wonderful hosts, make a fabulous breakfast and have a wealth of knowledge about the surrounding area. We stayed in the apartment with our 2 children aged 5 and 8 and they thought it was magical here! Totally recommend for a chilled out break but is only 15 minutes from Nerja. In all honesty the road is a little bit hairy in places but don’t be put off…. we even grew to quite like it!! And it was well worth the trek!
- The hostcouple was very friendly, made big effort for us to have a nice holiday. The view over Nerja and the sea was spectacular. The breakfast was delicious. We liked the big pool very much. The rooms had a high standard. Everything was just perfect.
Spacious room. Private . Good host ( Frank).
Relaxing environment .
Amazing view across Nerja and coastline.
Bed and Breakfast Andalusian Summer
Offering an outdoor pool, Bed and Breakfast Andalusian Summer is located in Nerja. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with a seating area. Private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. Extras include a private pool, bed linen and a fan.At Bed and Breakfast Andalusian Summer you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage. There is also an honesty bar available. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. The property offers free parking.The bed and breakfast is 1.1 mi from Burriana Beach, and 1.2 mi from Balcony of Europe and Playazo Beach. The famous Caves of Nerja are 2.5 mi away. Malaga Airport is 34 mi away.
The best hosts that we ever had 🙂
Delicious breakfast and stacked fridge with very fair prices. Pool area and other facilities are really clean.
Everything was great 🙂 We enjoyed relaxed friendly atmosphere and if we come to Nerja again, we will not think twice where to stay.
- You did get a fair choice at breakfast but the again I’m English and we do like a English breakfast but I must say the owners did go out of there way to please you
- Great peaceful location only a 20min walk into town centre. Owners were very welcoming,hostpitable,knowledgeable and provided lots of information on local area. Breakfast lots of choice and good quality. Nice comfortable room and pool area great.
very friendly staff..were more than fleixible with breakfast times if you wake up later. received very useful hints and recommendations from the staff about the city.
very easy to contact the staff..
- Very nice and helpful hosts. Nice breakfast buffet. Nice view towards Nerja, especially from breakfast balcony.
- The best hosts that we ever had 🙂
Estudio Costa del Sol
Offering free WiFi and mountain views, Estudio Costa del Sol provides accommodations located in Nerja, just 0.9 miles from Burriana Beach. This bed and breakfast provides a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.The bed and breakfast features a flat-screen TV, a well-equipped kitchenette with a microwave and a toaster, and a bathroom with a bidet and shower.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can help guests with any questions that they might have.Estudio Costa del Sol has a terrace. Guests can also relax in the garden.Balcony of Europe is 1.1 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B Villa Pérgola
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. B&B Villa Pérgola features an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub and is located in Nerja on Andalusia’s Costa del Sol. The property includes sun loungers and a garden with outdoor furniture.All rooms come with heating, a flat-screen TV, fridge, kettle, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The property also has a shared lounge with flat-screen TV.Villa Pérgola is 0.7 mi from Burriana Beach where there are also many restaurants, bars and supermarkets. There is a supermarket 1,800 feet away. It is 2.5 mi from Sierras de Tejeda, Almijara y Alhama Nature Reserve and 37 mi from Málaga.
- The greeting was very friendly. The breakfast was amazing, everything you could wish for. The property and grounds were beautiful.
- Miguel and Anna were wonderful hosts, it was a delight to stay in their beautiful home. The pool and surrounding area was fabulous. It was a pleasure.
- The owners were very friendly. The rooms are superb. Breakfast was good
Very good and personal service!
Villa Pergola shines, top notch cleaning!
- The Villa is well situated approximately 20 minuets walk from the centre of Nerja, although overpriced it’s ok.
La Perla de Frigiliana Bed & Breakfast Deluxe
This country property is located in the hilltop village of Frigiliana, 15 minutes’ drive from Nerja. It has a garden with outdoor pool, and rooms feature a Nespresso coffee machine or kettle.La Perla de Frigiliana has a shared living room. A continental breakfast is served daily, and further meals are available on request.The hotel offers horse riding, as well as scuba diving and reiki courses. You can also participate in a tapas cooking course.With good access to the A7 Motorway, the Perla is an hour’s drive from Málaga Airport. An airport shuttle service is available on request.
- Everything about this place exceeded expectation. Our hosts went the extra mile to make sure we were happy and comfortable. The place and location is like a sanctuary. We loved the honesty arrangement for drinks and snacks from the kitchen at very reasonable prices. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast fresh and delicious. The grounds and pool were beautiful and so relaxing.
- It was perfect. The location was fantastic, close to frigiliana but so peaceful and picturesque. We were upgraded on arrival which exceeded our expectations. The breakfast was delicious and the honesty bar had a lot of choice. The hosts were very friendly and helpful. A lovely, relaxing break .
- Everything was perfect! The breakfast, the pool, the beautiful building, the garden and the peaceful atmosphere 🙂
- There was so much that was good about La Perla de Frigiliana. The hosts Miranda and Benno were amazing, we were made to feel very welcome and the place felt like home. The location is stunning with a beautiful outdoor space consisting of well kept gardens and a lovely pool. We had the best room and it was lovely. The food, breakfast and evening platter was excellent. The location was away from it all and very quiet. Frigiliana town is lovely.
- Great hosts, beautiful scenery, very relaxing place
Casa Rural Miller’s of Frigiliana
Located in Frigiliana in the Andalusia region, Casa Rural Miller’s of Frigiliana provides accommodations with a hot tub. Free WiFi is featured.All units are air-conditioned and some of them feature a seating area with a flat-screen TV, and a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Casa Rural Miller’s of Frigiliana has a grill.Guests can also relax on the sun terrace.Malaga is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Nerja is 3.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- I was traveling with my 11 Year old son and our large dog. Being a large dog can sometimes be a problem even if the accomodation is labelled “pet freindly ” All of us, including Dougal the dog, were made to feel totally at home from the moment we arrived. We only had a very short stay and with valubile advice from the owner of what to do with the little time we had. We managed to really see quite a bit of the town while enjoying some great food, drink and a very long dog walk!!
- There was a very relaxed atmosphere. Home from home. Our dog was made to feel very welcome.
- An excellent hotel well thought out Tanya has an excellent model for the perfect hotel excellent attention to detail and style was spot on
- The owner is very friendly and informative.. Room was very comfortable and quiet. The continental breakfast included was excellent plenty of choice and delicious fresh bread. Thank you Tanya.
- This place is fantastic and we plan to go back again. Beautifully decorated and very comfortable and relaxed, this is a wonderful place to stay in Frigliana. Very well situated and a wonderful host. I can’t fault it! Breakfast is self serve with a great array of fruit, toast, meets, eggs, cheese and more. The beds are comfy and the rooms air conditioned.
Alojamiento Colina del Sol
Located in the town of Torrox, a 7-minute drive from the coast, Casa Colina del Sol features a garden with citrus fruit trees, swimming pool, and barbecue facilities.The property includes a shared lounge with TV and a dining room where breakfast is served. There is free Wi-Fi throughout and free public parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private balcony, and all of them are equipped with satellite TV, desk, wardrobe, and kettle. Bathrooms are private and include a shower.The property is just off the A-7 Motorway and Málaga Airport is a 40-minute drive away. The coastal town of Nerja is 11.3 from the property and Baviera Golf Club can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
- Everything there was amazing! The owner is such a nice person always available to help. Breakfast was delicious, all fresh and tasty. I wish I could stayed more! Loved my time there!
- The couple who own the property were very friendly and welcoming. They were available if we needed anything. The breakfast was wonderful and included fresh fruit and fresh squeezed juice from their fruit trees.
- The views, the room with private terrace, the friendliness of the hosts and the home grown fruit and home made jams for breakfast.
- Lovely Spanish couple who made our stay there very enjoyable and helped us with every request we made. They really couldn’t have been more helpful and even though we had a slight language problem José used a translator on his mobile and everything was understood. Spotlessly clean family run hotel, which was very comfortable.
- Quiet location, walking distance from seafront, restaurants, shops et c. Lovely traditional Spanish property owned by charming couple who were always extremely helpful, including helping me sort out a car problem. Tested my limited Spanish language skills too!
Villa Morera Bed & Breakfast
Offering impressive panoramic views, Villa Morera Bed & Breakfast is located 1.9 mi from central Nerja. Set 1.2 mi from the beach, this property has an outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace.Featuring free WiFi, each air-conditioned room has a seating area, a private bathroom and views of the Mediterranean or the surrounding mountains. Bed linen and towels are included.Free parking and luggage storage are available.You can find shops, supermarkets, restaurants and bars in Nerja Town Center, 1.9 mi from Villa Morera. There is easy access to the A7 Motorway and Malaga Airport is within an hour’s drive of the property.
An absolute gem! Hans and Karen were superb. The Bed and Breakfast is fantastic, gorgeous rooms, amazing views and delicious breakfast.
Feels like a home from home with all you could need. Lovely morning greetings from Lola and Ruby the dogs too. Definitely recommend a stay here.
- Delicious breakfast, beautiful room, grounds and views, lovely hosts.
- Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt. Alles ist sehr liebevoll eingerichtet. Das Frühstück perfekt. Wir würden jederzeit wiederkommen, herzlichen Dank für den tollen Aufenthalt!
- Un oasis de tranquilidad entre Nerja y Frigiliana. Desayuno espectacular con smoothie de frutas. Habitación amplia, cómoda y fresca. Los anfitriones Hans y Karen muy amables y dispuestos a ayudar siempre.
- zwembadje; ontvangst en afscheid; ligging boven Nerja; vriendelijke prijzen drankjes
- An absolute gem! Hans and Karen were superb. The Bed and Breakfast is fantastic, gorgeous rooms, amazing views and delicious breakfast.
Bed and Breakfast Villa Corte Azul
Offering an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, this adult only Villa Corte Azul is located in Frigiliana in the Andalucía Region, 30 mi from Málaga. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a seating area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the sea or mountain. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Villa Corte Azul features free WiFi throughout the property.There is luggage storage space at the property.Nerja is 2.4 mi from Villa Corte Azul, while Almuñécar is 12 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 29 mi from the property.
- Immaculate rooms, gardens and spaces to relax; great views; well designed and furnished pool area; very good selection of fresh food at breakfast and relaxed serving times (up to 10:30am); very comfortable and large beds; safe and secure accommodation; good facilities in the rooms; very warm welcome and attentive, friendly interactions with our lovely host Yvonne.
- Best of our Andalusian trip. Great owners, delicious breakfast, beautiful villa, room, views. Definitelly value for money and I can’t recommend it more.
It is a cozy bed&breakfast run by a Dutch couple. Yvonne and Mark are very friendly and helpful. The room and bathroom were big and comfortable. Breakfast is delicious, with freshly baked bread, fresh orange juice, nespresso coffee, fruits and joghurt, good quality ham and cheeses.
Swimming pool is just big enough, sunbeds are comfortable and the lounge area outside is the best part – perfect for spending a warm evening there, sitting on the comfortable couch, sipping wine and looking at stars (bring a mosquito repeller though ;-). Good choice in the honesty bar, very reasonably priced as well.
Frigiliana village is ca. 1,5 km away. For eating, book a terrace table at “El Casino”, “El Mirador” or ask Yvonne to advise you on where to eat, she really knows a lot about the area. I also recommend the Cala El Canuelo beach, but set out early as there may be a long queue to the bus that brings you down to the beach (protected natural parc).
- We liked absolutely everything!!! The best accommodation we have ever stayed at. New, modern, stylish, absolutely clean, relaxing with all the facilities you can think about to make your stay even more comfortable (beautiful pool and lounge area with fridge full of drinks, umbrellas, sunbeds, coffee and tea facilities in room, every room has own terrace with wonderful view, books and magazines, etc…) Excellent fresh made breakfast! And very nice owners Yvonne and Mark. She is always there with great tips where to go, very helpful and very friendly! We felt like in paradise there😊 The location is also great- Nerja and Frigliana both very nice places are very close but you have to use car (to Frigliana it is possible to walk but only during days). Thank you for everything!!
- Fantastic personal service from Yvonne and Marc. Beautiful room, well equipped with spacious balcony. Superb pool and useful honesty bar. Breakfast was fantastic and used local fresh ingredients. Every need was catered for, wonderful place to stay within walking distance of town….superb in every way.
Featuring 5 rooftop sun terraces, a seasonal plunge pool and attractive views of the Mediterranean Sea and the mountains, La Vista is a bed & breakfast located in Cómpeta. Free WiFi is available.La vista is a 200-year old Andalusian house set within walking distance from local bars, shops and restaurants. Sierra de Alhama, Tejeda y Almijara Nature Reserve are a short walk away. There, guests can find various hiking and biking trails.All rooms are individually decorated and have an private bathroom with shower. Bed linen and towels are included. Fans are available upon request. A continental breakfast is served at the property.Nerja is 35 minutes by car, while Málaga is 35 mi away.
- The location is extremely good. The house is just a few minutes away from the city centre. The pool on the roof really hit the spot after a tiring day we had in the town. Plus the roof provides a fantastic view on town. Furthermore, we had a really lovely breakfast.
- Loved our hosts Jolene and Graeme, very welcoming & friendly. This little b&b was very beautiful, clean and close to the centre of Competa. Breakfast was wonderful also! Thank you for a fantastic few days!
- The plunge pool on the roof terrace was great to cool off in and the breakfasts were very enjoyable.
Perfect hosts and gorgeous house. Super comfy bed and all spotlessly clean. Lovely breakfast with fresh bread from the bakery outside the front door. Plunge pool on the roof terrace a huge bonus in the Spanish sunshine.
- Lovely B&B in the center of Competa, which is a beautiful, lively Andalucian town. Graeme & Jolene were amazing, even adjusting the breakfast for my girlfriend who has celiac disease (gluten-free). The B&B is an old house with a beautiful terrace, with amazing views down the Coast, and a nice relaxing plunge pool. We loved it, can definitely recommend it to anyone.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Nerja Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Nerja Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Nerja Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Nerja Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!