10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Narvon Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Narvon Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Narvon Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Narvon Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Narvon Pennsylvania. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Narvon Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Narvon Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Narvon Pennsylvania:
The Inn at Twin Linden
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Inn at Twin Linden offers accommodations in Narvon. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Lancaster is 19 miles from The Inn at Twin Linden, and Paradise is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is New Castle [Greater Wilmington] Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Harvest Moon Bed & Breakfast
Welcome to the Harvest Moon, a Lancaster bed and breakfast. Come and enjoy a turn of the century Bed and Breakfast, nestled in a timeless part of the world where values and a sense of culture run deep. Come to a place where the romance of horses and buggies roaming the country roads still exists. Come hear our church bells which are still being tolled, and enjoy the area’s fine home baked PA Dutch food which is prevalent in our area restaurants.
- Breakfast was amazing. Bed was very cozy. Loved the room and the decor. The owner was very nice and a great resource for local information. I will definitely stay there again the next time I am in the area.
- Host was very professional and friendly. Food was delicious. Handy to all local attractions.
- The B and B is so warm and friendly gives you that lovely feeling. Carl is the perfect host
The host, Carl, was very helpful and attentive. Went out of his way to ensure my daughter and I had a good time during our stay. The French toast with blueberry for breakfast was fabulous. The coffee and cookies for anytime consumption were most welcome, every time we came in from the cold.
Carl recommended good places to see, and eat at. We loved our dinner and ice cream at Lickety Split, just a few minutes walk from the B&B.
The Murder Mystery themed party on New Year’s Eve was good fun, accompanied by wine and delicious homemade pizza, with adequate vegetarian choices.
The inn was charming, in full festive Christmas mode. The room was extremely comfortable, and the bathroom very clean. Enjoyed the toiletries provided during our stay.
- Cleanliness, comfort, Christmas decorations, meal, friendliness.
Brownstone Colonial Inn
This 1790 restored farmhouse in Reinholds, Pennsylvania features plank floors, handcrafted period furniture and gardens. Located among Mennonite farmland, this B&B is 2.3 miles from Galen Hall Golf & Country Club.A full country breakfast is provided each morning at the Brownstone Colonial Inn. It includes fruits grown on the premise, homemade pastries and jams, along with a hot dish. The original smokehouse boasts an open-hearth fireplace and brick floors.Antique shopping in downtown Adamstown is 5.9 miles from the Colonial Brownstone Inn. The Ephrata Cloister is a 20-minute drive away.Lofty windowsills and a private bathroom are offered in every room. Each room is uniquely decorated and features antique furnishings.Guests can relax by the fishpond or stroll through the gardens. Bicycle rentals may be arranged through the B&B.
Beautiful old home, attention to detail with all decor. Kind & informative host. Beds were very comfortable.
We loved hearing the spring peepers outside as we went to sleep.
- Colonial style home and decorating were simply fantastic. Bed and linens were comfy. Nice and peaceful!
If you are tired of staying in a motel or hotel, consider this B&B as a pleasant alternative.
I stayed two nights and had two breakfasts which were both terrific. The food was
served hot and there was always enough for anyone who wanted seconds. Brenda
and Mark make you feel right at home as soon as you walk through the door. The
rooms are clean and well appointed. I highly recommend the Brownstone Colonial Inn.
- Absolutely loved everything about Brownstone Inn. Gorgoues room, delightful breakfast, super friendly owners. I highly recommend this place.
- Outstanding owners! My family and I enjoyed the time we spent with the Millers. We plan on visiting again!
- Beautiful old home, attention to detail with all decor. Kind & informative host. Beds were very comfortable.
The Inn at Kitchen Kettle
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Inn at Kitchen Kettle offers accommodations in Intercourse. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM and shops at the property.Lancaster is 10 miles from The Inn at Kitchen Kettle, and Paradise is 2.2 miles away. Middletown Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable, and the location was great as we could walk to many of the shops in Intercourse. The room had a one cup Keurig with some cups available to use so if you are a coffee drinker, it was quite convenient, plus you could get your Kitchen Kettle stainless steel travel mug filled free in the Kitchen Kettle Village. I would definitely stay again.
- Everything, very clean, nice staff and comfortable.
- Since my last visit to the Inn, they have upgraded the coffee in the room.
- The room was spacious with a loft like feel. We had complimentary jam, crackers and chocolates in our room. The room had a fridge and microwave as well. We were given stainless steel travel mugs to receive complimentary coffee throughout our stay. Breakfast was included and because we stayed over to Sunday 1 dozen cookies as the village is closed . Fabulous!!!!!
- The room was peaceful and calm, The location outstanding.
After Eight Bed and Breakfast
In the center of Pennsylvania Amish Country, this bed and breakfast features free Wi-Fi and beautiful grounds with a gazebo. The Lancaster Tanger Outlet Center is less than a 10-minute drive away.Rooms at the After Eight Bed and Breakfast all include a cable TV and private bathroom. Classic country décor and antique furnishings are found in every brightly colored room at the bed and breakfast.The After Eight serves a full breakfast that includes juice, fresh baked goods, fruit, and a hot item. Beverages and homemade snacks are available in the afternoon.Go for a hot air balloon ride at Lancaster Balloonport Inc., just 14 miles from the bed and breakfast. Lancaster’s Central Park is 9 miles away and offers horseback riding and swimming.
- It was a last minute booking for a change of travel plans. The host couldn’t have been nicer. We got a much larger room than expected. It was clean and spacious. Beautiful views. Really appreciated his suggestions on the best places to visit Amish Country in one day.
- The grounds were beautiful. Plenty of lounge space, plant life, a gazebo, fountains, just glorious. Inside was so full of fall and Halloween decor that it was a dream for me. I’m a Halloween nut. The breakfast was great and so were the other guests! Last, but certainly not least , was our host, Robert! Funny, charming, helpful and a great cook! Just everything you would want an inn keeper to be. This trip was a birthday gift for my sister. She enjoyed the B&B so much that she didn’t want to leave!
- Robert was an excellent host. Very funny and helpful. The property is charming and the beds so comfortable.
- Room was very nice and clean. The bed and breakfast experience was lovely and it was such a nice and cozy place.
- The host was personable, knowledgeable about the area, and maintained a beautiful home. The gardens were spectacular.
Bird-in-Hand Village Inn & Suites
Featuring a complimentary continental breakfast and evening snacks, this Bird in Hand bed and breakfast features rooms with a cable TV. The Sight & Sound Theatre is a 10-minute drive away.A DVD player and a sitting area are available in each room at the Bird-in-Hand Village Inn & Suites. A microwave and refrigerator are included as well. The private bathrooms all have a hairdryer and free toiletries.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the Bird-in-Hand Village Inn & Suites, which has pool access at a sister property. Meeting rooms are available on site.The Water’s Edge Mini Golf is just over half a mile from Bird-in-Hand Village Inn & Suites. The National Toy Train Museum is only 4 miles away.
- Location was fabulous. The staff were always smiling and super accommodating. The lady who ran the breakfast at the ressler house was very personable and you could tell she loved her job and helping others. Lots of little added amenities added to the stay. Loved having a couple different breakfast options to choose from
- The suite was beautiful. I have paid twice the amount for rooms that did not compare. We were delighted with the decor, comfortable bed, minor touches like dishes and cups. The bathroom fixtures were beautiful. I loved my stay at the Bird-in-Hand Suites.
- Absolutely loved everything! Will definitely be back!
- The staff who greeted us were very informative and friendly. The room was tastefully decorated and very comfortable with an amazing view of horses grazing in a field. The full deck was a nice bonus to enjoy the summer night. I would highly recommend this property.
- The layout and welcoming look of the room. The temperature in room. The front desk staff were very friendly and informative.
Historic Smithton Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Historic Smithton Inn offers accommodations in Ephrata. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Lancaster is 12 miles from Historic Smithton Inn, and Paradise is 13 miles away. Middletown Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Breakfast is a gourmet delight every day. The accommodations are warm and welcoming. It is a historic property which I find intriguing . Wonderfully comfortable bed and room is large and very accommodating.
- Innkeepers, Rebbeca and Dave, were awesome. Very pleasant, knowledgeable of the area. Would highly recommend! We also found that it was really nice to stay in a bucolic country setting.
- The bed was super comfortable ..great night’s sleep. The breakfast and service excellent. The proprietor gave us great directions to area events. Had a wonderful time! Thank you
- This is an excellent place to stay. Very clean, well appointed and breakfast was fabulous.
- The staff was very friendly. The property location very peaceful.
Greystone Manor is located in Bird in Hand, just 6 miles from Lancaster.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Paradise is 3.5 miles from Greystone Manor, and Hershey is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Super comfy bed. Definitely what I needed before my competition.
- Beautiful and as expected for a B & B. Breakfast was yummy. Staff was professional.
- The bed was soft foam and wonderful and Angela and hubby great hosts and decorated for Christmas! Chickens on property was great….
- Feeling of home. Warm and comfortable. Beautifully decorated for Christmas!
- The bed was awesome so comfortable it was a wonderful experience
Living Spring Farm Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Living Spring Farm Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Mohnton. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Lancaster is 21 miles from Living Spring Farm B and B, and Paradise is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 39 miles from Living Spring Farm Bed & Breakfast.
- It was a nice comfortable experience and we enjoyed the owners company at breakfast.
- The owner was friendly and we enjoyed talking t her. We felt at home and used the wonderful screened in porch and Keurig. The Rose room is very unusual in its layout but I s a fun treat.
- Beautiful old stone farm house, great breakfast, and very good off street parking.
- The whole experience was great from the professionalism and outgoing personality of the staff to the comfort of the place.
- Me and my girlfriend when for the first time and can wait to go back.
Country View Pa Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Country View Pa Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Cains. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Lancaster is 16 miles from Country View Pa Bed and Breakfast, and Paradise is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is New Castle [Greater Wilmington] Airport, 32 miles from Country View Pa Bed and Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Narvon Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Narvon Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Narvon Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Narvon Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!