10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Naranjos Agrios Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
Naranjos Agrios Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Naranjos Agrios Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Naranjos Agrios Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Naranjos Agrios Guanacaste. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Naranjos Agrios Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Naranjos Agrios Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Naranjos Agrios Guanacaste:
Lucky Bug Bed And Breakfast
Lucky Bug Bed And Breakfast is located in Nuevo Arenal, 18 miles from Fortuna and 19 miles from Monte Verde. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find ticket service at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and canoeing. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 43 miles from Lucky Bug Bed And Breakfast.
- The couple who run the hotel go above and beyond to take care of their guests and the local fauna.
- Huge, beautiful rooms – clean, comfortable and absolutely charming. It is a short walk to the restaurant down the driveway lined with plants and gorgeous tropical flowers. There were all kinds of birds and wildlife to be seen and heard sitting on the deck of the restaurant overlooking a small pond. And the breakfast! Delicious. The shop beside the restaurant is a treasure trove of handmade crafts that are used to decorate the property. Monika and Rob were very friendly and helpful. Thanks for a wonderful experience!
- This is a little slice of heaven away from the crowds. We sat on the balcony and watched toucans eat from the mango tree. Lots of other birds and butterflies. Lovely breakfast. The gift shop has cool original art. The proprietors are warm and friendly.
- This bed and breakfast was creatively decorated with interesting art and small touches such as handmade soap wrapped in a banana leaf that made it feel special. The property was amazing ~ on a private lake with lush gardens everywhere. The breakfast was outdoors overlooking the lake with many birds visible. The couple who own this place were extremely helpful about what to do and where to eat. Monica has a passion for butterflies and created a butterfly habitat that guests are allowed to visit. Howler monkeys could be heard each morning. It was a wonderfully unique experience.
- Beautiful setting, gardens, lagoon and grounds. Room was clean and nice with small balcony overlooking lagoon. Attractive artwork and furniture. Proprietor couple very friendly. Graciously upgraded my room as property was not very full at time of my stay. Recommend if looking for a quiet day or two in Nuevo Arenal area.
One of our best sellers in Nuevo Arenal! Located in Nuevo Arenal, 16 miles from Fortuna, Heliconia Hall features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Monte Verde is 17 miles from Heliconia Hall, and Santa Elena is 16 miles from the property. Liberia Airport is 45 miles away.
Bill,the owner was very nice and available for questions ,etc. The room and the rest of the property were fantastic. The whole place is like a work of art.
The room/suite had eveything for a very comfortable stay.
- The hospitality of the owner and the amazing overview of the lake.
- The owner is such a sweet man- offering a lot of insight to the area and help to any questions we had. He made us delicious breakfasts that one morning even included fresh jam made from lemons on the property. The views are to die for and the room has anything you could need or want to cook for yourself or just relax and watch netflix. We felt like we were staying with family.
- Bill was a gracious, friendly, and attentive host, with many tips and suggestions about where to go and what to do. The setting is quiet and private, a kilometer or so out of Nuevo Arenal. The view from the porch is amazing, and we spent mornings drinking coffee, watching birds, and viewing Lake Arenal. This was an awesome place to stay!
- Heliconia Hall is just an amazing villa with fantastic lake Arenal view. The host, Bill was very welcome and friendly
- Bill,the owner was very nice and available for questions ,etc. The room and the rest of the property were fantastic. The whole place is like a work of art.
Gingerbread Restaurant & Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Gingerbread Restaurant & Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Nuevo Arenal. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Fortuna is 16 miles from Gingerbread Restaurant & Hotel, and Monte Verde is 17 miles from the property. Liberia Airport is 45 miles away.
- The owner was very personable and an excellent chef, we didn’t have one meal that wasn’t fantastic. The staff were very friendly and efficient, and they all worked well together. This hotel is well positioned just to the east of Nuevo Arenal with easy access to most tourist activities in the area.
- Great location to explore Arenal and then get back to MonteVerde.
- This place is a gem. It is a bit remote and having a car is an important asset if you plan to stay here. We had a great room with a lake view from the balcony, but the real heart of this place is the restaurant and lounge. Our dinner and breakfast the next day were to two best meals we had during our 10 day stay in Costa Rica. The owner, Eyal, is a delight. Not only for his work in the kitchen, but just an great person to have a conversation with about virtually any subject. We went out of our way to stay here on the recommendation of a friend and it was definitely worth the detour.
- Food in the restaurant was outstanding. They even packed up our leftovers to eat while we continued traveling
- The hotel and restaurant are amazing, especially Eyal Very sociable person and an amazing personality
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Monte Terras offers accommodations in Tronadora. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Fortuna is 19 miles from Monte Terras, and Monte Verde is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- They prepared a typical Costa Rican breakfast for us. Yummy! Everything was thought of including extra towels.
Amazing view, cabins are big, bed quality is very good, it was very clean, and Kase the owner war very nice to us.
- Great hospitality by the owner, very comfy room and bed, very clean, great breakfast, nearby restaurant and ambiance of a small town. This is a very convenient location to explore the Arenal area.
- Nice place, better people!! We had a confortable short stay!
- It was a nice secluded place with awesome pancakes.
Chalet Nicholas Bed & Breakfast
Located in Nuevo Arenal in the region of Guanacaste, 18 miles from Fortuna, Chalet Nicholas Bed & Breakfast features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Monte Verde is 19 miles from Chalet Nicholas Bed & Breakfast, and Santa Elena is 17 miles from the property. Liberia Airport is 43 miles away.
- We found the hosts very knowledgeable and accommodating to our needs. The location is very convenient and only few minutes away from the town of Nuevo Arenal and about an hour from the Arenal volcano. The property grounds are beautiful and create very peaceful atmosphere. The room was comfortable and has everything you need with a separate bathroom. The breakfast was outstanding.
- Cathy and John are wonderful hosts. They clearly enjoy sharing the beauty of Costa Rica and the Arenal area with their guests. And their guests are interesting people as well – we went out to dinner with another couple from the B&B and had a great time swapping stories on travels. I would say there were two highlights to the stay – conversations with Cathy and John, and feeding little bananas to the tropical birds every morning.
The hosts were very welcoming and informative.
The grounds are gorgeous!! Flowers everywhere!
Best of all, we loved the birds that come to the feeder throughout the day! They were one of the highlights of our trip!
- very nice stay in Chalet Nicholas, John and Cathy are so nice! I recommend! breakfast is awesome!
- Loved the amazing views, being surrounded by nature, and the wonderful staff and hosts at the hotel.
Casitas Tenorio B&B and Farm
One of our top picks in Bijagua.Featuring free WiFi, Casitas Tenorio B&B and Farm offers accommodations in Bijagua. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Liberia is 27 miles from Casitas Tenorio B&B and Farm, and Pital is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Excellent lodge with fantastic view. Donald and Pip made our stay unforgettable. Good bird watching.
- Very friendly and helpful People, animals on the farm
- The casita was perfect….spacious, clean, comfortable and private…. The dining area was open to the garden full of birds.
- Onsite bird watching at breakfast that is unmatched. Through careful plantings and smart design, they have nurtured an outdoor spectacle for you to view local birds in their natural habitat. There are wonderful nearby activities, and your hosts go beyond the norm to make sure your stay is enjoyable. Take the free 30 min farm tour onsite. Peaceful/quiet. Breakfast with local/organic emphasis. Easy parking.
- Great location, super clean, lovely hosts and amazing birds at breakfast!!
Agouti Paca B&B is located in Martirio, 23 miles from Liberia and 26 miles from Pital. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Wonderful place in the middle of nature! The hosts were very friendly and welcoming. The food was delicious. Would definitely stay there again.
- I stayed one night with my parents before we visited the Tenorio national park the next day. The family room was really big with a lot of space for a family. We entered the room and fell in love with the place. The house is located off the main road in the middle of a beautiful green garden. We had facilities on the balcony to prepare coffee and cook some meals. I would highly recommend the place to stay one or more nights to relax or as hub for some tours in the area.
- Everything was amazing!!! Room was huge, breakfast was great, lovely view, comfy beds. Quiet environment. Three friendly dogs. We abso loved it here. Thank you!!
- Amazing house with a lovely view, really feel like you’re in the nature, when you look around you see trees! No aircon but the room was very roomy and open so it wasn’t too hot to sleep at all. The owner very was friendly and gave us tips for places to go near by.
- Homestay with locals at the farm. Huge room at the top of the nice farmhouse, very well organized and clean, fantastic hosts, delicious breakfast, great location close to Tenorio National Park. Walking distance to local pub and restaurant. Also, great value for your money. Highly recommended.
Hostel La Tejona/LagoArenal
Hostel La Tejona/LagoArenal is located in Tilarán, 21 miles from Fortuna and 16 miles from Monte Verde.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 40 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Donna Rosa B&B
Located in Nuevo Arenal in the region of Guanacaste, 17 miles from Fortuna, Casa Donna Rosa B&B features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the lake or pool. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and Blu-ray player is featured.Monte Verde is 18 miles from Casa Donna Rosa B&B, and Santa Elena is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 44 miles from Casa Donna Rosa B&B.
No reviews yet.
Soda y Cabinas El Parque
Soda y Cabinas El Parque offers accommodations in Bijagua. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Fortuna is 28 miles from Soda y Cabinas El Parque, and Liberia is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Naranjos Agrios Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Naranjos Agrios Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Naranjos Agrios Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Naranjos Agrios Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!