10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Naranjal Panama Oeste – Top Hotel Reviews
Naranjal Panama Oeste is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Naranjal Panama Oeste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Naranjal Panama Oeste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Naranjal Panama Oeste. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Naranjal Panama Oeste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Naranjal Panama Oeste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Naranjal Panama Oeste:
Hawk’s Nest Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Hawk’s Nest Bed & Breakfast is located in La Laguna de San Carlos in the region of Panama, just 19 miles from Playa Blanca. The bed and breakfast has a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Penonomé is 23 miles from Hawk’s Nest Bed & Breakfast, and Playa Coronado is 12 miles away. Tocumen International Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- The hosts are the nicest people, everything is clean and the room was very nice and comfortable, the house itself is amazing and the views are breathtaking, will definitely come back!
Randy and Wanda are fantastic hosts.
Their home has amazing views and a lovely garden, plus a pool to relax in. Not far from Coronado and an easy drive from Panama
We are looking forward to staying again.
- Awesome location with an amazing view. The infinity Pool was incredible. The room was clean with a very comfortable bed and a great modern bathroom. The canadian owners were making your stay as you were with friends so do also their four lovely dogs. We had the best breakfast on our 3 weeks Panama trip.
- Great homely place, Randy and Wanda are incredibly accomodating and treat you as their friends throughout. Stunning scenery and a really perfect place to unwind.
I really liked that Randy and Wanda are awesome hosts. The 360º view from the house is amazing. Pizza prepared by Randy was one of the best in Panama. Every meal was home made. It is very peaceful and quiet and romantic.
I recommend travelers not to come in a compact car if possible. You can still do it but the street to reach the B&B has an inclined slope.
Park Eden Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Park Eden Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Valle de Anton, just 17 miles from Playa Blanca.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Penonomé is 17 miles from Park Eden Bed & Breakfast, and Playa Coronado is 17 miles away.
- Or host, Monica, was very welcoming, gave us a great lay of the land. Couldn’t have been nicer. Hammocks were so inviting. The yard had amazing landscaping and the birds were amazing. You have breakfast there. A beautiful outdoor spot, delicious. The place was quiet, a little off the beaten path which is what you want.
- We really relaxed and enjoyed our stay- Monica was most gracious and the grounds are so beautiful that I felt like crying when I had to leave. We were upgraded to a lovely cottage with a kitchen, a loft and all the amenities. It is well located, private, quiet and again, Monica made us feel so welcome, I would definitely recommend a short or long stay there.
- Very nice accommodations for our family of 4. Grounds are beautiful. Breakfast was nice. Staff were really helpful with suggestions for activities and restaurants.
- This Place is always the same great value and very friendly
- We are vegan and they didn’t offered any vegan options.
One of our best sellers in Valle de Anton! Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Villa SARAHLOUNA offers accommodations in Valle de Anton, just 18 miles from Playa Blanca. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Penonomé is 17 miles from Villa SARAHLOUNA, and Playa Coronado is 18 miles from the property.
It has a really beautiful garden with a cozy seating area and swings. The rooms are spatious and very clean. Everything is made with great attention to detail.
The pool is small but perfect for a quick refreshment. The owner, although struggling with the language and too many things to do is very kind and helpful!
- The photos don’t do justice to just how pretty the garden is! We stayed in garden bungalow which was very simple but but set right in centre of garden and pretty private. Main building rooms looked more traditionally comfortable but we loved our place. Pool well maintained and communal space clean. Owners were excellent host , friendly and very considerate of our comfort. And Rocco makes superb pizza just across the road!
The bathroom was very original with a shower like a cascade. Nice decorated sink.
Big room.Nice garden.Close to towncenter. Good pizza’s across the street.
Free parking.Free coffee.
- Verry nice garden and pool-small but clean and quite new.
- The pool and trampoline were definitely highlights for us travelling with our 4-year-old! The location was perfect for walking to everything in town, and to some of the recommended walks/hikes. There was no fridge in the room, but a large one in the community kitchen we could use. The hot water in the shower was great, too!
- It has a really beautiful garden with a cozy seating area and swings. The rooms are spatious and very clean. Everything is made with great attention to detail.
Cabanas Los Colibris
Cabanas Los Colibris is located in Copecito, 15 miles from Playa Blanca and 22 miles from Penonomé. The bed and breakfast has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Playa Coronado is 11 miles from Cabanas Los Colibris, and Santa Clara is 11 miles away.
- Beautiful garden,delicious breakfast and super friendly and helpful owners!
- Very clean and nicely done Cabanas. Nice, small pool to hang out. Perfectly for a couple of days to just hang out.
Very friendly hosts that can and will help you with everything.
Very serene, quiet natural spot with many places to sit in the garden.
- Very nice family running this newly refurbished cabañas. Lovely breakfast/bar area to chill. Good location between the beaches and el Valle.
- Inn keepers were helpful and accommodating. Multi-lingual and friendly.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, DondeJosé offers accommodations in Valle de Anton. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. All rooms have a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Playa Blanca is 18 miles from DondeJosé, and Penonomé is 16 miles away.
- Nice host. Let us use his kitchen. Good breakfast.
- Breakfast was to our taste with the best bread we have encountered in our 3 weeks in Panamá with good quality strawberry spread plus excellent coffee (endless supply), great pineapple drink, and orange juice. The host is the key to this little gem. He was always available, full of information and hints to improve every experience.
- José is very friendly and caring. He provides his whole house, so it is more a homestay than a hostel. There are only two rooms (and Josés room), everything is clean and comfy.
- José is the most helping and caring host I’ve ever met. He tried to make our stay as comfortable as possible providing free drinks, great breakfast, bikes, laundry, information and much more. If you need anything, just ask him – he has it all or gets it for you!
- Nice place and easy to find on a paved road with street lights in walking distance to the town center. Google maps incorrectly shows it off any road. Jose took us hiking, around town, and to his favorite restaurant. While Jose knows a good bit of English, it was a great opportunity for us to practice our poor Spanish. This was truly the highlight of our visit to Panama.
Niyati offers accommodations in Valle de Anton.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Playa Blanca is 18 miles from Niyati, and Penonomé is 16 miles from the property.
- Very nice and helpful host. Delicious breakfast! Nice garden (one more hammock would be great).
- Wonderful place, lovely staff, definitely recommended do go there!
- Un lugar exótico de ambiente único, con macas, columpio y un riachuelo pasando practicamente por el territorio del hostal. Una perra Mona y gata Princess Stefany saludan y divierten a los huespedes. Los chicos que trabajan en el hostal son muy simpáticos.
- Muy buena atención, te hacen sentir bienvenido desde que llamas hasta que te retiras. Las habitaciones tienen buen tamaño, son cómodas y relajantes pues se escucha el agua del riachuelo.
- El clima y la temperatura del lugar, y también el riachuelo que corre por detrás de las cabañas, me gustó mucho verlo limpio. Manténganlo así. La atención estuvo excelente.
Casa de Los Suenos B&B Coronado Panama
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Casa de Los Suenos B&B Coronado Panama offers accommodations in Playa Coronado, just 22 miles from Playa Blanca. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Taboga is 29 miles from Casa de Los Suenos B&B Coronado Panama, and Ancón is 29 miles away. Tocumen International Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Very well taking care of, beautiful garden, nice staff. Clean, in order. Like being at home.
This is by far the best B&B we have stayed at to date! It’s so much more than a bed and breakfast and Brenda and Moe treat you like family. The facilities were amazing, the food was great, and you are in walking distance to the beach. We highly recommend this B&B above all others in the area.
Aaron and Lupita.
- Brenda and Moe were fantastic! The breakfasts are very good and big! The pictures don’t do the place justice.
- Murray and Brenda were the most gracious hosts. Went above and beyond to make our stay welcoming and relaxing. I would highly recommend this property. We will return.
- The owners were extremely friendly and accommodating. The other guests were fun to sit with and talk. This was my first experience with a B&B. We just happened to stumble upon this place and we could not have been happier.
Las Catalinas B&B Coronado
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Playa Coronado, 23 miles from Playa Blanca, Las Catalinas B&B Coronado features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. Taboga is 29 miles from Las Catalinas B&B Coronado, and Ancón is 28 miles from the property. Tocumen International Airport is 50 miles away.
- This is a great little hideaway near the ocean; quiet, comfortable, and accommodating. Yuri was able to do some laundry for us during our stay, which was a bonus surprise and very helpful. Breakfast was really great and fresh, expertly prepared. We will be back.
- Friendly staff looking after all our needs. Felt like being at home.
- A very charming and tranquil oasis, in a region better known for ‘resort’ type of accommodations. Located in a very pricey neighborhood where one wouldn’t expect to find such a ‘homey’ setting. Staff was very pleasant and attentive. Very short walk to the beach. Quaint but clean! Most comfortable bed yet! Exceeded expectations based on pricing. PS – Those fancy martini and exotic drink photos on the website? They do this refuge an injustice.
- The place is very nice. I like that it is so close to the beach! The place has a feel of home, you feel like you are in your own beach house.
- Staff were friendly, helpful and accommodating. It was a quick walk to the beach which was not heavily populated and had lovely views with the mountains in the background.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Situated in Playa Coronado, Litoral offers accommodation with a garden and a terrace. This bed and breakfast offers a shared lounge. Guests can make use of a bar.At the bed and breakfast, every room is fitted with a wardrobe. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and free toiletries.A vegetarian or American breakfast is available daily at the property.Litoral offers an outdoor pool.Playa Blanca is 22.4 miles from the accommodation. Tocumen International Airport is 51 miles away.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Carlos, 16 miles from Playa Blanca, Charming house features free WiFi access and free private parking. The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling and windsurfing. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Penonomé is 27 miles from Charming house, and Playa Coronado is 6 miles away.
Cassandra and Josh are super nice and help you out with everything! Breakfast is extraordinay! You can rent beach towels for free!
Thomas and Alyssa
Nice host, we arrived by bus and she picked us up late at night.
It was Christmas and we got drinks for free
- The room is small but very nice with AC and a private bathroom. The couple was really lovely and gave us good advices and made a nice breakfast. Very quiet
- The breakfast was plenty and delicious, the host was incredible, always looking for us to feel comfortable. The room was very tidy and pretty as well as the bathroom. The greatest asset is the pool, warm temperature, amazing. We stayed there for hours up until almost 9 pm and enjoyed it a lot. Very relaxed atmosphere.
- not far from the highway, close to the beach. Comfortable queen size bed. Friendly hosts.
- Cassandra and Josh are super nice and help you out with everything! Breakfast is extraordinay! You can rent beach towels for free!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Naranjal Panama Oeste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Naranjal Panama Oeste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Naranjal Panama Oeste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Naranjal Panama Oeste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!