10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Napa California – Top Hotel Reviews
Napa California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Napa California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Napa California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Napa California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Napa California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Napa California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Napa California:
Candlelight Inn Napa Valley
One of our top picks in Napa – and a guest favorite.
In a 1929 English Tudor inn, this adults-only Napa Valley bed and breakfast features spacious, unique rooms and a three-course breakfast. Guests can enjoy the outdoor pool and patio.Each room at the Candlelight Inn Napa Valley has an individual classic design, but all include a private bath with bathrobe. Rooms are also equipped with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV with DVD and CD players.Breakfast is served each morning in the Candlelight Inn’s European-style breakfast area. The first course serves fresh fruit and yogurt and the second course offers choices of pancake or French toast dishes. The final course features gourmet creations including a spinach and mushroom strata with tarragon.The innkeepers are happy to provide dining recommendations and help plan a day in wine country. Free newspapers, beverages and snacks are also available throughout the day.The Candlelight Inn Napa Valley is less than 3 miles from the Napa Valley Wine Train and less than 5 miles from the Napa Municipal Golf Course.
- Price was right! Food was delish (those banana pancakes!)! Hosts were incredibly hospitable! Our room (Winemaker) was spacious, with a comfy bed and a huge private bathroom! Grounds were impeccable! The other guests were fun to hang out with too– spent a lot of time in the living room by the fireplace! Free snacks and drinks in the fridge were an awesome touch! Location was spot on: nearby lots of activities but also quiet. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
- Friendly and personable staff, lively personalities, fun to converse with, and loaded with recommendations. House is charming, historic and cozy. Good base for exploring Napa Valley. Breakfasts were tasty, and the hosts offer complimentary wine, cheese, fruit plates and port in the afternoons/evenings. Very enjoyable, would return!
- Breakfast was great! spa tub was relaxing. very nice they had cheese plates in the fridge if we needed a quick bite.
Didn’t use WiFi, we were there to relax and enjoy the environment. We chose the CLI because it was located near downtown Napa, close to Hwy 29 and city center.
Every aspect of our stay was warm and inviting, from our hosts to the support staff. Meals were unique and varied, we throughly enjoyed each course of each meal. Complimentary wine, fruit and pastries were a nice touch at the end of our days activities. After several days we came to know our hosts, their thoughts and recommendations for each day.
We will never need to search through the long list of B&Bs, next trip will be the Cande Light Inn, without question.
- All the details of what we might need were planned and provided. The linens were luxurious. The breakfasts were wonderful. All the staff were friendly and helpful.
Located 15 minutes’ walk to Napa Valley Wine Train, this Napa, California B&B features a fireplace and free Wi-Fi in all rooms. A wine tasting room greets guests. A free gourmet breakfast is offered.Featuring a fireplace, each room features hardwood floors, a seating area and an en suite bathroom at McClelland-Priest B&B. Linens and towels are also provided.Self-guided winery tours are available. The gourmet breakfast is provided daily at B&B McClelland-Priest.Napa Valley Opera House is 2,300 feet away. San Francisco International Airport is 1 hours’ drive away from McClelland-Priest B&B.
No reviews yet.
1801 First Luxury Inn
One of our best sellers in Napa! Located in Napa, 29 miles from Berkeley, 1801 First Luxury Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV and DVD player. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. Santa Rosa is 25 miles from 1801 First Luxury Inn, and Sonoma is 9 miles away. Oakland International Airport is 40 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Napa Inn
Located one mile from the Wine Train and Oxbow Public Market, this Napa B&B offers on-site spa services. Guests can relax and socialize with an evening wine reception. Free Wi-Fi is available in each suite.Each luxurious suite at The Napa Inn features cable TV and a DVD player. Guests can have flower arrangements and wine delivered to their suite for an additional charge.Served in the dining room or on the outdoor terrace, guests can enjoy a breakfast of apricot shortbread or vegetable quiche. Other items including homemade granola, sticky buns and fruit are available.The Napa Inn is a 15 minute walk from Opera House Uptown Theater. Buoncristiani Family Winery is just steps away.
- Lovely place and the staff is so helpful, friendly and go above making guests feel welcome! Will definitely return!
Innkeepers were engaging and accomodating:) Well run, offering comforts of home!
Lovely breakfast..I was given granola recipe!
Loved large bathroom w/claw foot tub..room was spacious,lovely bedding.Througout Inn,intriguing colors and wall treatments are done by artist/owner!
It was wonderful having some delicious snacks offered at the late hours we returned.
- Fantastic breakfast. Snacks layed out in the evening was a good little touch.
- Cindy was great! She was very attentive and took care of all our needs. The location is fantastic for walking to restaurants and spas!
- Everyone at the Napa Inn was very friendly and accommodating, Loved our stay!
Cedar Gables Inn
Cedar Gables Inn offers accommodations in Napa.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries.Berkeley is 29 miles from Cedar Gables Inn, and Santa Rosa is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 40 miles from Cedar Gables Inn.
- Room was very nice!…well kept, clean, unique, spacious.
- There was no running hot water. The sink water was brown.
+Breakfast from Martha was fantastic!
+A short 5-10 min walk to downtown.
+Building is a cute antique
+4 off street and easy on-street parking
- Gorgeous room. Delicious breakfast. Friendly staff.
- Great location, near several other more elegant B&B. Price for the 1 night was very low b/c there were so few of us during 1st week of December. We were upgraded at check-in, to a much larger room, at the owner’s discretion, with a beautiful claw foot king bed and a lovely fireplace.
This bed and breakfast is located in Napa, California, only minutes from area wineries. A free full breakfast and evening wine and snacks are provided daily.Blackbird Inn serves freshly baked cookies every day. Free water, coffee and tea are available throughout the day. Guests can also borrow a movie from the front desk or use the concierge services.Guest rooms at the Blackbird are individually decorated and offer a private bathroom. A gas fireplace and private patio are also included.The Napa Valley Wine Walk and the Napa Valley Wine Train are only a short distance from the Blackbird Inn. The Culinary Institute of America at Greystone is also nearby.
- The staff was super friendly and they upgraded us to a bigger room for no reason! The breakfast was delicious and we had everything we wanted. A quick 10 min walk to the city centre, lots of good restaurants and wineries in the area.
- it was a complete ‘Chraftsmen’ renovated B&B.
- Wine and snacks offered every night at 5pm. Gave a great chance to meet other travellers.
- It’s a gorgeous place with lots of wood and stained glass. Great lobby with cookie jar and coffee or tea available. The room was great with a super deep bathtub and had a small private deck with a fountain outside. Comfy bed. There is a small parking lot behind the Inn.
- Great wine tasting in the evening. Plenty of nibbles at whatever time. The breakfast was wonderful. Great facilities in the room with a large comfortable bed.
Cabernet House, an Old World Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cabernet House, an Old World Inn offers accommodations in Napa, just 30 miles from Berkeley.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Rosa is 25 miles from Cabernet House, an Old World Inn, and Sonoma is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 40 miles from Cabernet House, an Old World Inn.
Breakfast was wonderful as were the other guests.
The room was charming. my wife loved it and the bed was as cumphy as can be
- Great breakfast and accommodations. Friendly staff, beautiful house,
- Eric front desk staff was awesome. We didn’t know they had wine hour. Rooms are very cute a cozy. We had a fireplace. Quiet area.
- The bed was so comfy and the breakfast was delicious!
Having stayed here before, we can say that despite new ownership, the new cook is super sweet. The food is still great. And overall there indeed appears to at least an attempt to try and be an accommodating, comfortable b&b.
Also, the proximity to downtown can only be beat if you actually stay downtown. Our advice? Stay closer to the vineyards and use your time to check out downtown. You’ll maximize your tastings while spending less on ubers. In other words, while you’re getting lit on all the wine, you don’t have to worry about throttling down to make the drive back to downtown.
- Breakfast was wonderful as were the other guests.
Inn on Randolph
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Inn on Randolph is located in Napa.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Berkeley is 29 miles from Inn on Randolph, and Santa Rosa is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 40 miles from Inn on Randolph.
- Beautiful scenery with lots of charm and atmosphere. The main house was welcoming. The cottage where my wife and I stayed was awesome and very private. The breakfasts had a lot of variety, great in every aspect, and unique. Great B&B experience! Definitely be back when we do another wine tour.
- The management and staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the breakfasts varied and substantial
- This place made for a dream 3-day vacation. Staff was very friendly and professional, and the Inn itself had old-world charm mixed with all the modern amenities. Breakfasts were top-notch, and they paid special attention to my girlfriend’s dietary restrictions (dairy allergies, no red meat). Since the next occupants weren’t due to arrive till later, we were given a gracious grace period to check out.
- Room was super clean, very well done, the place was amazing!
- Excellent staff and services . The staff will go an extra mile to make your stay comfortable. Cleanliness of the room.
La Belle Epoque
La Belle Epoque is located in Napa, just 30 miles from Berkeley.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.Santa Rosa is 25 miles from La Belle Epoque, and Sonoma is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Door to room would not stay shut/ so couldn’t lock room door
- Tracy is amazing in all that she does, which is everything!
- Beautiful place and delicious breakfast. Also great location.
Perfect B&B in downtown Napa! We stayed here 2 weeks after the fires and did not have any difficulties getting around the town or to the wineries we wanted. The Napa area is ready to have visitors again, so please go!
Tracey, the host of the property was accommodating and wonderful. She has many suggestions for us in regard to wineries to visit and places to eat downtown. You could tell she really wanted all her guests to have the perfect time in Napa. Room was comfortable and had many personal touches. Property was a 5-10 minute walk from First/Main streets, which have a number of tasting rooms, wine bars and beautiful places to eat.
- Property and room were very clean. Bathroom was spotless! Towels felt new and fluffy. Bed was easy to sleep in. Breakfast was delicous. Poached pear with filling!
Beazley House Bed and Breakfast Inn
Beazley House Bed and Breakfast Inn offers accommodations in Napa. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Berkeley is 29 miles from Beazley House Bed and Breakfast Inn, and Santa Rosa is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Napa California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Napa California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Napa California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Napa California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!