10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Nandaime Granada Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Nandaime Granada Region is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Nandaime Granada Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nandaime Granada Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nandaime Granada Region. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Nandaime Granada Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Nandaime Granada Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Nandaime Granada Region:
El Respiro Ecolodge
One of our top picks in Granada – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, El Respiro Ecolodge offers accommodations in Granada. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Salinas is 30 miles from El Respiro Ecolodge, and Managua is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 22 miles from El Respiro Ecolodge.
- The food was excellent, especially the scrambled eggs. Its hard to get excited about eggs but these were truly the best I’ve ever had. 😉 Also nice pool area. and great luggage storage. The bed was very comfortable! And we saw howler monkeys from our outside sitting area. 😉 We enjoyed walking around the property. We also enjoyed the one dinner we ate there. Both the food and the conversation with the other guests was excellent.
- Absolute paradise at the base of Mombacho Volcano. We stayed in the casita just down the hill from the main house. The casita is worth a few extra dollars if you are looking for privacy. You can cook your own meals or have Roman the owner cook for you. You can purchase any supplies you need in Granada which is only 10 minutes away. The property exceeded our expectations!
- We spent a week in Nicaragua and a week in Costa Rica, El Respiro was one of our favourite places. We heard Howler monkeys every morning and evening and I loved laying in a hammock watching the vultures. Access is up a steep bumpy track, Emi and Romain can organise transportation for you and a taxi into Granada is only 7 USD. Breakfasts were excellent, very filling and different each day. The bed was very comfortable, complete with mosquito net. You even have views from the semi-outdoor rainwater shower! We were so relaxed here, it was wonderful to be somewhere so peaceful surrounded by nature.
- Stunning scenery and views, amazing food (and flexible for gluten-free dietary requirements), very welcoming hosts
- One of the most beautiful spaces we have ever stayed. We reserved La Casita, and it felt like we had the entire mountain all to ourselves. The view was magnificent and the hosts provided us with everything we needed to relax and unwind in peace. The outdoor shower was soothing. The kitchen had everything we needed to feel just like home.
Pizzeria Colisseo B & B
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Pizzeria Colisseo B & B offers accommodations in Jinotepe, just 18 miles from Granada. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Salinas is 27 miles from Pizzeria Colisseo B & B, and Managua is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in La Laguna.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Casa Marimba is located in La Laguna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including canoeing and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Granada is 6 miles from Casa Marimba, and Managua is 21 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 16 miles away.
- Very nice staff, lovely details in the rooms and outside. Beautiful green garden.
- Location, beautiful views of lake and mountains around the crater, comfortable well-appointed room; we chose room with delightful private terrace. All areas of the accommodation were attractive with cushions and hammocks. All the staff were friendly and helpful, and all the food was innovative and delicious. Perfect spot for relaxation and enjoying nature. There are 3 buses daily but only from Masaya, not Granada. Staff will arrange taxis to/from Granada.
- Such a beautiful place with amazing food and social areas.
- The location by the lagoon was amazing (like a paradise!), the food was delicious and the staff were very nice and helpful.
- The location is amazing. Free use of kayaks. The staff were lovely. They look after the local cats who are lovely to see playing and lying around (the owners of the place pay for their care themselves even though they are stray cats, how lovely is that?). The food was good, the cocktails were great. There are lots of places to laze around. This place is truly relaxing.
One of our top picks in Granada.Miss Margrits offers accommodations in Granada. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Managua is 26 miles from Miss Margrits, and El Rosario is 21 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 21 miles away.
- The place is in a great location and is very comfortable. It is a wonderful place to stay.
- It’s well located in the old town of Granada. It’s a tastefully converted old building with a charming and relaxing feel to it. And there is only room for a dozen or so guests, who share a big breakfast table so they automatically mingle. It works well.
- The staff were very kind and helpful. There was a marvelous omelet with breakfast. Everyone at Margrit’s is so welcoming that it feels like being home. The bed is the right balance of firm without being too hard.
- Peaceful, really nice place and great bedrooms/bathrooms. Staff is helpful
- It is clear that a lot of love and care went into the renovation of this schoolhouse turned guesthouse. The property is immaculate, with beautiful attention to detail and artistic woodwork throughout. We loved reading the coffee table book that the owner created on the history of the build! The outdoor bathroom in our room along with the high ceilings and comfiest king bed made this a truly luxurious stay. Would definitely stay again!
Casa Silas B & B Nicaragua
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Casa Silas B & B Nicaragua offers accommodations in Granada.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Managua is 26 miles from Casa Silas B & B Nicaragua, and El Rosario is 22 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- I loved the little courtyard and the paintings on the wall. Every morning a delicious breakfast was served by the friendly and helpful hosts. The area was very quiet at night, good for sleeping!
- The owner was magnificent in all ways. Because Rob is a Canadian, he was almost like a tour guide for us in Granada.
- It was a little ways (2 blocks) from the centre so we didn’t get the noise when events were occurring
- Safe clean esthetically pleasing and good location!!
- Great hosts very helpful. Super comfortable room.
Casa de la Plaza
Casa de la Plaza is located in Granada, just 26 miles from Managua. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.El Rosario is 21 miles from Casa de la Plaza, and San Marcos is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from Casa de la Plaza.
- Real kind hosts. They were a tremendous help in organising and planning our time in Granada. Always friendly and the breakfast was delicious. Cold filtered drinking water was always on offer.
- ! I enjoyed the home and loved the hosts! The home is charming and comfortable, the location excellent. Light and airy, with an especially sweet eating area in a small interior garden. The bedroom was very comfortable. Michael and Sharon are perfect hosts, welcoming, flexible, and Generous. They had informational materials available for guests, and were so very helpful in answering questions and sharing their knowledge of the local area and of Nicaragua. I will definitely return!
- Sir Michael’s breakfast is absolutely amazing. His attention, his concern about the guest’s comfort made the visit remarkable. Casa de la Plaza has a cozy facility, where Sophie (the hairy member of the staff) spreads her love to the visitors.
- Thank you to Michael and Sharon, our gracious host and hostess. Very helpful with maps and knowledge of Granada. Lovely room, private deck. Michael’s house special breakfast, the best
- Excellent bed, good fans. Liked the balcony. Breakfast was delicious. Tour with Vladimir to the islets really good
Casa del Agua
One of our best sellers in Granada! Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a terrace, Casa del Agua offers accommodations in Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or pool. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Managua is 26 miles from Casa del Agua, and El Rosario is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from Casa del Agua.
The pools were fab. Breakfast was amazing. Free bike rental a bonus. Availability of well-stocked kitchen with help-yourself popcorn, cereals, coffee etc. Total of 5 fans in our room ( plus a.c)!
The women who manage the hostel were friendly and Gerry was a helpful host and good source of advice.
- Gerry is a great host amd very helpful. wonderful and spacious rooms and great to have free water, popcorn and bikes all day. Ih and the fresh pancakes for breakfast are delicious!
- GERRY’S PANCAKES WERE REALLY GOOD, FRESH FRUIT WITH BREAKFAST, STAFF WAS SO FRIENDLY AND HELPFULL, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SEE OR DO IS WITH IN WALKING DISTANCE, SECURITY GAURD WATCHING OVER THE PLACE AND CARS AT NIGHT, GERRY WAS A GREAT HOST VERY WELCOMING, AND HELPFULL WITH RECCOMENDATIONS, TOURS AVAILABLE RIGHT FROM THE PROPERTY THEY PICK YOU UP ON THE FRONT PORCH, GREAT STAY
- Charming Colonial building. Our room was the best of our 4 week travels around Nicaragua-the deluxe double. I felt like I was in the Renaissance period. Everything about this place is desirable. The tiny pools, the amazing fruit breakfast display topped on Jerry’s crepes, free bicycles, excellent wifi, a stone’s throw from the zocolo….. the perfect place in Granada.
- Very convenient location. Clean and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and the hotel is small – about 8 rooms, so it is intimate. The kitchen was a great amenity to have access to. The owner has good knowledge of the area, bus schedules, etc. And can arrange local tours for you. We had a 7 year old and there were several other kids – we would consider this a kid-friendly hotel. There are also bikes available for free use to get around Granada.
- The pools were fab. Breakfast was amazing. Free bike rental a bonus. Availability of well-stocked kitchen with help-yourself popcorn, cereals, coffee etc. Total of 5 fans in our room ( plus a.c)!
One of our best sellers in Granada! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Siesta offers accommodations in Granada.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Managua is 26 miles from La Siesta, and El Rosario is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from La Siesta.
- It was such a peaceful and beautiful setting. There was a quiet lounge underneath the hostel with hammocks. The staff was extremely lovely and knowledgeable. Then comunal kitchen was very useful.
- Boris is a great host!! The place was great with a common kitchen, hammocks. Free gym pass for the gym around the corner
- Really good stay. Nice rooms, good beds and Boris is a really cool Guy! Thank you!
It is a very nice place to stay, rooms are comfortable, lots of nice places to sit outside, very nice breakfast options and a very helpfull owner!
On the last day I suddenly got very sick and we couldn’t have asked for a better help! They brought te breakfast to our room, we were able to check out late, unfortunatly they were fully booked so we had to leave to a hotel nearby and the owner even walked with us and carried my luggage when I was feeling so sick. That was so very kind!
- Staff very very friendly and helpful,nothing too much trouble.Front door always locked but someone there at all times to let you enter.Breakfast had great system(write your selection on a board before bed).Location good,not in middle of action.Inside property there are hammocks and chairs to relax in.Each dorm bed has own fan.
Hotel Casa Antigua
Hotel Casa Antigua is located in Granada, 26 miles from Managua and 21 miles from El Rosario.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.San Marcos is 17 miles from Hotel Casa Antigua, and Santa Teresa is 22 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 21 miles from the property.
Very neat antique property with very accommodating and courteous staff Without furt
her exploring will return As I was very satisfied
- It is a very quiet restful place. The people are very very nice and the breakfast is amazing.
- Great family, very friendly, helpful, and welcoming. The location was also close to everything.
- I could recommend casa antigua. The breakfast was delicious, the owner were so lovely and helped all the time, if I had a question. They gave me a lot of information and I was like a family member, when I came home after an adventure day 🙂 thank you! I had a really great time!
it was convenient to be met at the airport by someone from the hotel (cost $40.00).
Beautiful courtyard upon entering the hotel, friendly staff, convenient location about 7 min walk to the main square. Excellent Nicaraguan breakfast. Would stay there again.
- Very neat antique property with very accommodating and courteous staff Without furt
Museito de Carlos
Featuring free WiFi, Museito de Carlos offers accommodations in Granada, just 27 miles from Managua. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. El Rosario is 22 miles from Museito de Carlos, and San Marcos is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Nandaime Granada Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Nandaime Granada Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Nandaime Granada Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Nandaime Granada Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!