10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Murla Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Murla Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Murla Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Murla Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Murla Valencia Community. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Murla Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Murla Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Murla Valencia Community:
B&B Casa Rural Cavall Verd
B&B Casa Rural Cavall Verd is located in Murla. Free WiFi is available.Some units include a terrace and/or a balcony with city views.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby.Benidorm is 16 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 42 miles from B&B Casa Rural Cavall Verd.
- Ability to take dog, helpfulness of owner and small balcony
The best place we stayed in during our holiday.
Very beautiful boutique hotel in a charming village.
The host Joaquin was very attentive and helpful.
He answered all our questions about the places to see in the neighbourhood and recommended us a very good restaurant to celebrate our wedding anniversary. He also asked the restaurant staff to serve us a very good champagne on the end of the dinner.
The room and bathroom were spacious and very clean. Thank you so much, Joaquin! We will come back!
- He loved eating the wonderful breakfast served by Monica.
- beautiful property, absolutely spotless clean,great value for money one of the best value places I have stayed at highly recomend
- Todo en general, ideal para desconectar, estar cómodos y una estancia agradable.
Located in Alcalalí, 16 mi from Benidorm, this rustic townhouse features free WiFi, a fireplace, a sun terrace and views of the mountain.The air-conditioned rooms have wooden beams and include a TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Casa Rosa is within walking distance of local restaurants. Gandía is 17 mi from Casa Rosa, while Calpe is 8.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 42 mi from the property.
- Great room, great breakfast and friendly and helpful owners. The air conditioning in the room was excellent as was the internet.
- gorgeous view from the room terrace, great village and great surroundings
The hosts could not have been anymore helpful and friendly. Would recommend
When we first arrived we had a twin room. Unfortunatly , my husband was 6ft 4 and could have broken the beds and also the shower cubicle was so small, he couldn’t fit in it and as there wasn’t a bath, it would have been a problem. Julie and Steve the B&B owners, went out of their way to move people around so we could have a King sized room with a bath and shower.
We also had wonderful breakfasts cooked with anything we desired.
Wonderful service and our hosts made us feel very welcome.
- Steve and Julie made our stay very special. They are very helpful and friendly and run a great B&B. Very clean,comfortable beds, and a lovely terrace which had. beautiful views, and was a real suntrap. Great breakfasts too!
Number 45…all seasons, all reasons
Located in Tárbena, Number 45…all seasons, all reasons provides accommodations with a kitchen. Complimentary WiFi is available.The bed and breakfast offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hair dryer and shower. A dishwasher and oven are also offered, as well as a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Number 45…all seasons, all reasons has an outdoor pool.Grill facilities are included and guests can also relax in the garden or on the shared lounge area.Benidorm is 11 miles from the accommodation, while Gandía is 19 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 37 miles away.
- fab room. Fab location. FAB breakfast. Lovely people.
- We had a lovely stay here really friendly.its kept very clean and the breakfast is a most .we would definitely recommend it and look forward to staying again some time.
It was a lovely surprise. The place, the house, the pool. Everything was taken care of in the smallest detail.
The breakfast was simply spectacular.
I definitely recommend this hotel.
All the best Sally
- We only stayed for one night but wished it was for longer. Lovely welcome, clean bedroom, comfortable bed and delicious breakfast. Sally and team were friendly and very helpful. The patio area and swimming pool were a lovely surprise and provided a little oasis.
- The house is nicely decorated and spotless clean. The room is not large, but there is plenty of room to seat, in summer in the garden or on the terrace, and in winter in comfortable armchairs around heated fireplace. Take enough time for breakfast, which is really delicious and rich. The host is extremely friendly, but not intruding; with her daughter they helped me get my boarding pass – thanks again for this and everything.
Casa de Pozo
Located in Jalón, Casa de Pozo provides accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden with a terrace.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.Benidorm is 16 miles from Casa de Pozo, while Gandía is 18 miles away. Alicante Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Friendly owners, great location, absolutely spotless and very comfortable.
- Impeccably clean and run by a really friendly Swedish couple. Absolutely 10 out of 10. No criticism whatsoever. Although I don’t normally, this is a Casa rural I will return to.
- Lisa and bo were extremely friendly and helpful. the property is a lovely period house, so thick walls, which is always a bonus. Lovely and clean.
- Lisa and Bo were lovely hosts and Lisa really spoilt us Breakfast was brilliant with flaky Coisants and locally made Marmalade for the toast and coisant., with lots of coffee. PERFECT! The beds were very comfy and everything was spotless
- Lovely stay in a by Swedish owned “casa de pozo”, very personal service with well-prepared breakfast and super flexible: checked-in passed 11 o’clock in the night without a problem.. Had the private bed room with airco and huge shared bathroom, all very clean and in perfect condition. Great price/quality ratio, very recommendable!
Casa Con Destino
Located in Jalón, Casa Con Destino has accommodations with an outdoor pool, free WiFi, a garden and a terrace.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes buffet and à la carte options.Guests can use the hot tub.A bicycle rental service is available at this property and cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Benidorm is 15 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Gandía is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 43 miles from Casa Con Destino.
- Everything was of a high standard and nothing was too much trouble for our host! The room was very comfortable and very clean. The breakfast was delicious and the service first class.
- Casa con Destino really is a hidden gem. A beautifully decorated and tranquil property making it the ideal place to relax. The owners are very welcoming and make every effort to ensure a perfect stay -great breakfasts too!
- Beautiful renovation village house which has an exceptional warm welcome from the owners . Very clean, outstanding breakfast & lovely garden with a small pool to relax in. Really enjoyed our stay here a very individual property & experience
- Wonderful property and location very central to Restaurant & Bars. Fantastic hosts who looked after all your needs, breakfast excellent with so many choices, could not fault it anyway and I have recommended this property to family & friends.
Firstly before I’d even arrived in Jalon I received a text from the owners welcoming me and my partner to Spain and to invite us to check in. Not sure where to start really but I would safely say the best B&B/Boutique Hotel I’ve ever stayed in. The owners attention to detail was quite incredible, spotlessly clean, and renovated to such a wonderful standard. The hidden secret garden to relax in, and the rooms with beds comfortable and exceptionally clean. Then the food, the breakfast was multiple courses with such fantastic ideas that were fresh and delicious. You didn’t need lunch after this!. Apple, honey and these beautiful little coconut cubes in yoghurt was awesome
Quite simply an amazing home with amazing owners.
Save time in looking at other places and go and try this place
Loved it and thank you for making our 3 night stay a fantastic one
Dave and Nina UK
Casa la Naranja
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa la Naranja offers adults-only accommodations in Pedreguer. The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool and views of the sea. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private terrace and views of the garden. They also have a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property. An array of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing, cycling, hiking and horse riding.Denia and Javea are 9.3 mi from the property. Benidorm is 29 mi from Casa la Naranja, while Gandía is 19 mi away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 63 mi from the property. Valencia Airport is 69 mi away.
- Excellent service, very nice installations. The place is run by its owners (lovely couple) who do a great job to make you feel at home.
Our hosts Jolande and Theo were so welcoming and attentive. The bedroom was roomy, spotlessly clean, with aircon and ceiling fan and with an excellent en-suite bathroom. the kingsized bed was supremely comfortable.
There was an excellent pool which we enjoyed using.
Free on-site parking in secure grounds.
They have only been operating for about a year and our experience suggests that they will be very successful.
- Perfect hosts. Fantastic property. Immaculate throughout. Owners are lovely people who are very helpful & knowledgeable about the area & restaurants.
- Los anfitriones muy serviciales, atentos y estuvieron pendientes en todo momento de nosotros. Disfrutamos mucho de la piscina.
- La casa y su entorno con la piscina era muy bonito. Teo y Joane encantadores. Todo muy bien
Finca el Tossal
Set in the hills 30 minutes’ drive from Altea, this attractive hotel has a charming terrace with a pool and amazing views. It offers stylish rooms with free WiFi.The individually-decorated rooms at Finca El Tossal feature rustic décor and hand-made wooden furniture. Each one comes with flat-screen satellite TV, a DVD player and fantastic views.The hotel offers a 4 course dinner menu on some nights of the week. There are tables and chairs on the terrace so you can enjoy a drink while looking out onto the valley.You can drive to the beaches of the Costa Blanca in 30 minutes from Finca El Tossal. Alicante Airport is just over an hour’s drive away.
The owners and staff managed to achieve an amazing combination of a relaxed informal atmosphere while at all times attending to our needs with the utmost professionalism. We were made to feel welcome and very much at ease from the first moment we arrived.
Highly recommend for a relaxing break. 5 *
- Food very good and good price, nice atmosphere, nice and quiet location with magnificent views. Hosts were entertaining and caring for their guests. My wife was pregnant and had back problems, the host arranged an appointment at their own tnerapist. Swimming pool nice and quiet.
- La cena era equivalente a la de un restaurante de una estrella Michelin.
- Lovely beds, lovely views, lovely food, lovely people.
- Everything was great! Our beautiful room, the garden with jacuzzi, the breakfast in the sun on the terrace and the splendid diners in the cosy restaurant. Thorsten en Sonia are great and made such a unique place. I’d recommend to anyone!
- The owners and staff managed to achieve an amazing combination of a relaxed informal atmosphere while at all times attending to our needs with the utmost professionalism. We were made to feel welcome and very much at ease from the first moment we arrived.
Providing free bikes, casa steffi has accommodations in Adsubia. Complimentary WiFi is available.A terrace with sea views is offered in each unit.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.Benidorm is 22 miles from casa steffi. Alicante Airport is 44 miles away.
- The house has great views of the mountains up to the sea and it was great to have the swimming pool in front of my room.
- Piscina frente a la habitación es estupendo. Sitio de relajación con buenas playas a menos de 15minutos
El desayuno muy completo
La piscina y las vistas de maravilla
La zona tranquila
El propietario muy atento
Las vistas son espectaculares, el alojamiento esta en plena montaña y en días despejados puede llegar a verse la isla de ibiza.
Salir de la habitación y tener la piscina a tus pies no tiene precio.
La ubicación es excelente para visitar Gandía, Javea, Oliva y pueblos de montaña.
Esun sitio muy tranquilo, no hay ruidos, solo se escuchan los animales.
Wir waren im Juli bei Casa Steffi zu Gast.
Das Zimmer war sehr sauber, das Frühstück war sehr lecker und der
Cappuchino mal richtig gut.
Wir fühlten uns sehr wohl in der familiären Atmosphäre und genossen die himmlische und sehr ruhige Aussicht vom Privatpool aus.
Uns war der Aufenthalt so sympathisch, dass wir sicher wieder kommen werden.
One Thousand Waves
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Set in the Benissa Coast district in Moraira, 550 from Baladrar Bay and 16 mi from Benidorm, One Thousand Waves features a pool and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for golfing and horse riding. Gandía is 25 mi from One Thousand Waves, while Calpe is 3.7 mi away. Alicante Airport is 45 mi from the property.
- Very friendly hosts. All round excellent peaceful hotel
- Dave and Ruth are fabulous hosts they really go above and beyond to make you feel welcome and at home, they recommended good restaurants and bars and were always on hand to give advice and directions on best places to visit including where to park and eat whilst there . Our stay was everything we hoped for and more . Stunning property and garden with inviting pool and in a neighbourhood which was accessible to restaurants, supermarket and beaches .
- Fantastic in every way. Couldn’t have been happier with the hotel and the wonderful hosts Ruth and Dave.
- Everything was OK. Calm and relax during all day. Dave and Ruth hospitality was great, it was they were sharing their home.
- To be honest everything.It was perfect.Great looking premises,a lot of attention to detail.Fet relaxed as soon as I walked in.Dave and Ruth make you feel like you have been friends for years.Would definitely go again.
Mardenit – Adults only
Providing city views, Mardenit – Adults only in Orba has accommodations and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Complimentary WiFi is provided.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hair dryer and shower. Some units are air-conditioned and include a terrace and/or a balcony, as well as a seating area.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Guests can use the hot tub.A grill is available on site and snorkeling can be enjoyed within close proximity of Mardenit – Adults only.Benidorm is 17 miles from the accommodation, while Gandía is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 43 miles from the property.
Lovely property, really well cared for by Ruben and Magda. Breakfast on the terrace was gorgeous with lots of lovely fresh local produce.
Would love to visit again.
- Room was lovely, very comfortable bed. Magda did breakfast every morning which was typical Spanish, very tasty and beautifully presented. Right in the centre of Orba.
- Very original and modern house hidden in a true (not touristy) Spanish village. Interesting surroundings away from the beaten track. Ruben is a very nice host always ready to help. House is conveniently located 15 min drive from the beach. Breakfast is locally sourced.
- El servicio y las habitaciones,desayunos,instalaciones,etc..
- Todo es impecable. A destacar la amabilidad y la limpieza.
- Lovely property, really well cared for by Ruben and Magda. Breakfast on the terrace was gorgeous with lots of lovely fresh local produce.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Murla Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Murla Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Murla Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Murla Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!