10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Montgomery Village California – Top Hotel Reviews
Montgomery Village California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Montgomery Village California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montgomery Village California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montgomery Village California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Montgomery Village California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Montgomery Village California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Montgomery Village California:
One of our best sellers in Calistoga! Located in Calistoga in the region of California, 29 miles from Bodega Bay, Villa Mimosa features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Santa Rosa is 12 miles from Villa Mimosa, and Napa is 28 miles away.
- Very peaceful and relaxing stay. The room was very clean, the breakfast was very good.
Peaceful setting, very private. Like a B&B, but better. Maria who took care of everything was wonderful!
Well cared for property.
- We were met on-site by the very friendly owner, great comfortable and clean place with a great view!
- The property was quiet and serene. This is a great location for couples looking to relax in Napa Valley. Maria was sweet and made an excellent breakfast. We look forward to returning to Villa Mimosa
- The staff was great and friendly. Very responsive to any concern we had and interested in making sure we had what we needed to enjoy our time on our timing.
Casual Elegance Bed and Breakfast
Casual Elegance Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Santa Rosa.Each room has a private bathroom.Bodega Bay is 20 miles from Casual Elegance Bed and Breakfast, and Napa is 24 miles from the property. Oakland International Airport is 55 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Gables Wine Country Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, The Gables Wine Country Inn offers accommodations in Santa Rosa. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Bodega Bay is 20 miles from The Gables Wine Country Inn, and Napa is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Amazing hosts, great location, extremely comfortable and superb breakfasts
- Amazing. The owners were absolutely delightful, knowledgeable, and extremely charismatic and wonderful. The house, the rooms, the grounds, the people were just stunning.
- Hosts Larry and Pam informative of this historical property, the area wineries and restaurants. Leaving we felt like we were old friends. We were steered to some excellent smaller wineries. Daily breakfasts creative and delicious. Comfortable, warm and friendly. We would return.
- Pam and Larry are super. Great breakfast and spot on excellent advice for restaurants and wineries. Truly wonderful deck inside a ring of redwoods – like a cathedral.
- The breakfast was lovely, ingredients from the garden were perfect for the setting. Hosts very accommodating with a late arrival. Property was quiet with some street noise during busy period.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Beltane Ranch is located in Glen Ellen in the region of California, just 29 miles from Bodega Bay. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Santa Rosa is 11 miles from Beltane Ranch, and Napa is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- the location, the room/cottage, the staff, the snacks, the ranch itself… everything is absolutely perfect and fabulous
The gardens were great.
I was so pleased to see this property saved from the October fires. Incredible grounds. Lovely outdoor seating everywhere. Friendly ranch cat! Great staff!
The bed with 9 pillows -wonderful!!
Breakfast exceeded my expectations. Come here for a peaceful stay and the sunsets.
- Like vacationing in another country, so close to home.
- Probably the best place I have ever been… in the world
- Breakfast was amazing. Very locally sourced and flavorful. Small wine refrigerator in our cottage with a chilled wine selection a pleasant surprise. Loads of charm. Gardens and view every bit as beautiful in actuality as online. Hosts very gracious in allowing guests to explore their property and vineyards. Really appreciated the extra fan as the weather took a huge temperature spike.
On a hillside of Sonoma Valley, the elegant adults-only Northern California bed and breakfast has an outdoor hot tub surrounded by modern lounge seating. Benziger Family Winery is less than a 5-minute drive away.Featuring private bathrooms with heated floors, each room at the Olea Hotel has free Wi-Fi, an iPod docking station and a flat-screen satellite TV. Guests can enjoy hardwood floors throughout and free spa toiletries in each room. Select rooms feature a fireplace or valley views.A free gourmet breakfast and a free desert and wine pairing are prepared daily by the Executive Chef at Hotel Olea. Stone massages and other massage services are also available.Surrounded by oak and olive trees, guests can enjoy plush outdoor furnishings with a glass of wine. Concierge services are available to book reservations at wine country restaurants like Bouchon and the French Laundry, just 15 miles away.Buena Vista Winery, Audelssa Estate Winery and many other wineries are all within a 15-minute drive of this elegant wine country bed and breakfast. San Francisco International airport is 50 miles from Olea Hotel.
- Kent at front desk is a sweetheart. Just an amazing stay. Beautiful grounds. Close to everything
- Kathryn was very informative and made arrangements for our trip, going over and above. Lovely relaxed and relaxing atmosphere. Will definitely be returning!
A beautiful setting. Breakfast is excellent. Bed sheets to die for!
- The hotel is welcoming with lovely extra touches. The breakfast is fabulous- two courses plus a breakfast bar of treats first. There’s a hot tub on the grounds and cottages well spaced out for privacy with luxury body products to use and an amazingly comfortable bed. The staff are super friendly and staying here feels like a holiday in itself.
- We had the friendliest reception at checkin that I’ve ever experienced. And though it wasn’t the free wine happy hour yet, we were immediately supplied with a glass of wine from several good labels. The gourmet breakfast included was remarkable and visually gorgeous too. Wish we’d had more time to enjoy the garden and firepit seating.
The Raford Inn
Located in Healdsburg, Wine Country, The Raford Inn features panoramic vineyard views and full service accommodations. This historic property also offers gardens, terraces, and a working estate vineyard. Free WiFi and business services are available.At the bed and breakfast, all rooms include a wardrobe or closet, a private bathroom, climate control, and a seating area.Guests at the Raford Inn can enjoy a full hot American breakfast.Healdsburg offers shopping, wineries, vineyards, Redwood forested mountains, and access to the Russian River.
No reviews yet.
The Chanric Inn
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, The Chanric Inn is located in Calistoga in the region of California. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bodega Bay is 30 miles from The Chanric Inn, and Santa Rosa is 12 miles from the property. Sacramento Airport is 55 miles away.
- Our host Joel was very hospitable and every detail was perfect. I was worried about the size of the room, it’s an old house, but it was generously sized and impeccable.
- Open, modern, stylish home. Gracious, quiet host. Incredible gourmet breakfast – included. Champagne upon arrival – included. Chocolates available at all times – included. Complimentary yummies after returning NY Eve Ball.
- Beautiful place, inside and out. Amazing breakfast. Very generous with pouring champagne and wine. Looking forward to next visit
- Excellent food, beverages and outstanding service- thanks Noel’
- This B&B was meticulous! The grounds were gorgeous and Joel ( the owner) bent over backwards to make us feel welcome & comfortable. The location in Calistoga was absutely perfect & an added bonus was the Calistoga shuttle that took us to any location & picked us up as well. We used this service for dinner basically & drove to the vineyards (which I highly recommend) to take in the breathtaking landscape of Napa Valley. Also the 3 course champagne brunches were exceptional. All made with fresh local ingredients & freshly squeezed fruit juices. AMAZING!
The Pink Mansion
One of our best sellers in Calistoga! Built in 1875, this Victorian B&B boasts an indoor pool with a fireplace and a parlor with crystal chandeliers. Rooms feature garden or forest views. Calistoga city centre is just 10 minutes’ walk away.A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided in each room at The Pink Mansion. Featuring vintage décor and Brazilian walnut hard wood floors, each room boasts a private bathroom and a plush bathrobe.The Pink Mansion offers a gourmet, home-made breakfast every morning for select rooms.Guests can relax in the in-door heated pool or the outdoor hot tub at The Pink Mansion Calistoga. In-room spa services are available. Free Wi-Fi and movie rentals are available for guests’ convenience.Numerous wineries are within biking distance of the hotel. Calistoga Bike Shop is 1,300 feet from this B&B. Sterling Vineyards and Vincent Arroyo Winery are both 1.6 miles away.
- Very professionally managed with attention to subtle details. The property is very well managed and was able to accommodate last minute requests. Wirh regards to the highest ranking in accommodation and cleanliness it rewards the highest!
- They do an excellent gourmet style breakfast in a communal, all sit down together style. No self service or different time options available (except possibly by special arrangement) but it is well worth the trouble. They have a pool available and the owner was very friendly and concerned for the guest’s welfare.
- The house was really nice and quaint. Tapa was beyond welcoming and helpful, and was flexible with our schedule. The wine/snack hour and breakfasts were amazing, and it was fun to eat with other guests!
- Staff and management were extremely helpfull and accomodating.
- The breakfast was amazing. The location is great because not in the downtown street, but only 2 blocks away so easy waking into the town main street.
Calistoga Wine Way Inn
Adjacent to downtown Calistoga, this historic bed and breakfast is a 5 minute drive from Chateau Montelena Winery. The inn features evening wine tasting receptions and a multilevel redwood terrace.The colorful rooms at the Calistoga Wine Way Bed and Breakfast are individually furnished with American and English antiques. Each includes a private bathroom and CD player.A gourmet breakfast is served in the dining room every morning along with the inn’s signature blend of coffee. There is a sitting room with a fireplace and the outdoor terrace features views of the property’s garden and Mount St. Helena.Schramsberg Vineyards is less than a 10 minute drive from the property. Downtown Napa is 30 minute drive from the inn. Castello di Amorosa Winery is less than a 5 minute drive away.
- Breakfast was delicious! Coffee and tea and wine a nice touch!
- The bed was very comfortable and Max’s breakfasts were wonderful.
- Charming welcome, Max is receiving us like a friend, the house is fantastic, the backyard&flower are beautiful. Luc and Constance
- Room was large and very comfortable. Bathroom was well appointed with nice toiletries. There was wine and cookies in the afternooon. The breakfast was delicious and the owner made sure that there was food that worked with our food allergies/preferences.
- Thoughtful hospitality and wonderful breakfast. Matt rocks!
Located in Calistoga, 30 miles from Bodega Bay, Embrace Calistoga features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad are available. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.Santa Rosa is 12 miles from Embrace Calistoga , and Napa is 25 miles away. Sacramento Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- The hosts, Brent and Chris were wonderful. The breakfast was the best ever, the wine and cheese in the early evening was delicious and also served to meet and talk with other guests. Everything was terrific and I highly recommend.
- This is a 7 star b&b experience. The attention to detail, the breakfast and the personal level of service and desire to ensure you have a great stay and get what you want from your stay in Calistoga and the Napa valley is beyond comparison.
- Brent and Chris are amazing hosts as well as outstanding chefs. We felt welcome from the moment we walked onto their porch. Plenty of great conversation and laughter
- The hosts Chris and Brent were wonderful best breakfast I have had anywhere all home made and 4 courses.
- The hosts were wonderful – we wanted to go back just to spend more time talking to them. Food at breakfast very good, plentiful and unusual. Everything about the inn is terrific – only complaint is that we stayed in the smallest room which was a little cramped – although it did have its own very private deck and a gorgeous bathroom.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Montgomery Village California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Montgomery Village California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Montgomery Village California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Montgomery Village California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!