10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Monachil Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Monachil Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Monachil Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monachil Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monachil Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Monachil Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Monachil Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Monachil Andalucía:
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a barbecue, Cabezas rubias offers accommodations in Monachil. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Granada is 3.4 miles from Cabezas rubias, and Sierra Nevada is 9 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Rural Fuente La Teja
One of our best sellers in Güéjar-Sierra! Featuring a garden, Casa Rural Fuente La Teja is located in Güéjar-Sierra. Granada is 9 miles from the property.All units include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area and/or terrace. Some units also have a kitchen, fitted with a microwave, a refrigerator, and a stovetop. Every unit has a private bathroom with a bidet. Towels and bed linen are featured.Casa Rural Fuente La Teja also includes an outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, followed by a drink at the bar. The property also has packed lunches.The property has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment and bike rental are available. You can play ping-pong at the property, and the area is popular for skiing. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Sierra Nevada is 6 miles from Casa Rural Fuente La Teja, and Lanjarón is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 19 miles from Casa Rural Fuente La Teja.
- Location was excelent, staff were really friendly and helpful
A lovely hotel ,very homely Anna and Paco made us and our children feel very welcome.
Delicious home cooked food.
We will definitely be returning.
- I had to leave early as my elderly mother had an accident back in England, my hosts couldn’t do any more to help even driving me all the way to Grenada airport excellent Anna and Pacco!!!
- Amazing scenery, beautiful house, friendly people, quiet, great value
- A wonderful rural location. Nice friendly staff. Very cosy cottage. Beautiful stone bath. Normal Andalusia breakfast for 3 euros. Would stay again.
Rosa de Comares
Located in Granada, 12 miles from Sierra Nevada, Rosa de Comares features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms have a sauna or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lanjarón is 19 miles from Rosa de Comares, and Motril is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 11 miles from Rosa de Comares.
- View from the balcony unforgettable. Good walk to the Alhambra.
- the owner was not not sympathatic. the woman who srved the breakfast never anser to the good morning we said to her
- Excellent hotel, excellent place, excellent ambience !
- It was in a nice area, old town with cobbled roads, a bit uphill but well worth the extra five minutes.
- In check in he was very helpful in explaining the root to Alhambra and printed my tickets
Mirador de Granada
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and ski storage, Mirador de Granada is located in La Zubia in the region of Andalusia, just 6 miles from Granada.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Sierra Nevada is 8 miles from Mirador de Granada, and Nerja is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Beautiful view. Antonio was very kind and helpful. Very clean and comforable appartement.
- We were welcomed so friendly by Antonio and his wife. We even got an upgrade from our initial booking. They really made us feel very welcome and the Mirador itself is a fantastic place to stay. VERY large rooms / appartment, beautiful views, good service, wonderful location very close to Granada yet in a fantastic green area. Fulle recommend it!!
- The view is amazing, the tranquility also. Good location to explore both the Granada area and Sierra Nevada. Decent rooms. Dinner is possible at Restaurante La Guitarra, 2 streets down the road.
- Der unfassbar herzliche Empfang durch Antonio und Pilar und die Liebe zu ihrer Stadt, die man ihnen anmerkt. Die wunderschöne Lage des Ortes, in Fußnähe zu einigen der attraktivsten Wanderwege der Sierra Nevada. Die großzügige Gestaltung und Einrichtung des Hauses, mit allem, was man braucht. Dass die Basics fürs Frühstück reichlich vorhanden waren (Obst, Milch, Kaffee, Tee) und Antonio täglich das knusprigfrische Brot brachte.
Las vistas desde la terraza eran impresionantes, se veía todo Granada, el atardecer teniendo la estufa al lado… La habitación super amplia.
Los dueños encantadores, se desvivían por nosotros y que todo estuviese a nuestro gusto.
One of our top picks in Granada.Located in the Albayzin neighborhood in Granada, 12 miles from Sierra Nevada, Casa Bombo features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Lanjarón is 19 miles from Casa Bombo, and Motril is 30 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Liked the friendliness of staff and they were very helpful.
- Beautiful decoration and cozy atmosphere. Helpful and friendly staff
- Stylish room. Awesome view to the castle of Alhambra. Breakfast was pretty good for the non-chain small hotel.
- We loved the staff, room, view and breakfast. Parking available added extra adventure!! The Alhambra view amazing!!!
- The views from the property overlooking Alhambra are amazing! It is located in the heart of the old town with narrow and lovely streets. The staff is super friendly and helped us with all of the questions that we had. Room was clean and warm. I also liked the design of the interior of the room.
Featuring free WiFi, Fundalucia offers accommodations in Quéntar, just 8 miles from Granada.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Sierra Nevada is 8 miles from Fundalucia, and Lanjarón is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 17 miles from the property.
The perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of modern living- oozing with character and comforts
My second visit and not my last!
- Qurky hippy vibe but comfortable enough with a good kitchen. Really an albergue
- Fantastic environmenet, idyllic atmosphere, it’s the island of peace. If you would like to relax, far from your problems, don’t hezitate to stay here.
- Beautiful place and great atmosphere. Lovely dog and great pool. Perfect for exploring the Sierra Nevada or a short drive or Bus to Granada
A cosy place with a nice and helpfull manager but the property was a little difficult to find, easy and cheap going by bus 359 to Granada every second hour. The beds a little bit hard.
Otherwise we enjoyed our staying.
- The perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of modern living- oozing with character and comforts
Green Peaks B&B
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Green Peaks B&B is located in Granada in the region of Andalusia, just 6 miles from Alhambra and Generalife.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Albaicin is 6 miles from Green Peaks B&B, and Plaza Nueva is 6 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 14 miles away.
- The location was astonishing and the property itself was beautiful
- amazing place to stay! I enjoyed four days here and would have loved to make it 10. Most of it all is superb and the owners did an amazing job in restoring the place. The pool is a fantastic get-away after a hot day in the Sierra Nevada or Granada city and the Alhambra (20mins by car). Rooms are very clean and well maintained. Breakfast is perfect too; fresh fruit, milk and cereals, some bread and toppings. Juice, tea and coffee. Perfect!
- Scenic location in an area that was not busy. Good for parking and hiking.
The view is spectacular.
It was nice that we had access to the kitchen.
- Amazing place to stay, would highly recommend it to anyone who likes peacefull mountain stay and enjoys marvelous views. Very friendly host, we were late, but she was kind and waited for us until late evening. House itself is very cleand and cosy, has everything needed. Much better than all those avarege hotels. With no doubt,I would stay here again next time I am in Granada.
Gala Placida Suites 1923
Located in Granada, 11 miles from Sierra Nevada, Gala Placida Suites 1923 features a sun terrace and views of the garden.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and Xbox 360. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Almuñécar is 30 miles from Gala Placida Suites 1923, and Lanjarón is 18 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 11 miles away.
- Women at the reception made our stay wonderful! She’s very friendly and speaks great English!
- Very confortable room in such a good location. The staff is very helpfull and the wifi works perfectly.
- Good Location, good staff, good stay, excellent hotel.
The ‘receptionists’ , Angelica and Maria were outstanding, very helpful and interesting to talk to. They were always available and eager to help us.
The best pastelleria (bakery) in Granada was directly across the road.
The large suite we had was beautiful, with a comfortable bed, huge antique mirror and spacious sitting area.
- A fantastic and unique place. Good staff, great historic rooms, and INCREDIBLE PREMIUM breakfast. Everything is perfect.
Carmen Real del Realejo
One of our top picks in Granada.Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a terrace, Carmen Real del Realejo offers accommodations in Granada, just 1,300 feet from The Alhambra and Generalife.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or city are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.There is room service at the property.Granada Cathedral is 1,950 feet from Carmen Real del Realejo, and Albaicin is 1,000 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from Carmen Real del Realejo.
- Beautiful house with a private pool and the staffs are very friendly and helpful
This property is very easily found and parking was near. It is very clean and has a boutique style decor. Rooms are spacious with toiletries provided
Food is available for evening meals and breakfast the usual continental cold variety. All in all a pleasant stay
- Good location although difficult to find, Roberto every helpful. There was fruit and cake left in the kitchen to help yourselves.
- The staff are beyond helpful with every detail and kind. The receptionist gave me recommendations upon arrival with an annotated map – so thoughtful. The property has the best location for exploring Granada, especially the Alhambra, which is a brief walk away. Breakfast was superb, you’re immediately handed fresh orange juice and the buffet is traditional, high quality and delicious. Room and property is spotless and beautiful. Planning to stay here on my next trip!
- Robert was always helpful and ready to organize i.e parking place in very busy period. Perfect location to see the city and Alhambra.
Nevada Housing is located in Granada, just 12 miles from Sierra Nevada.Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Almuñécar is 31 miles from Nevada Housing, and Lanjarón is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from the property.
The room was very cheap.
It was not really a hotel but it looks more to a student house.
The room was small but comfortable enough for a short stay.
The property is located in the city centre, not far from the Alhambra by bus or by walk.
- Just the guy at the reception, he was nice and friendly and available when I called him
- The place of the rooms (Calle Cruz) is in the city center, close to everything, but hard to get with several luggage items because it is no traffic zone. There were one kitchen for the floor with several fridges.
Common kitchen and free washing machine
Perfect location to visit the city
Roof to chill on evenings
Staff is nice
- A private room with a shower for 10 euros, what a steal!
- The room was very cheap.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Monachil Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Monachil Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Monachil Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Monachil Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!