10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Melejís Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Melejís Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Melejís Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Melejís Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Melejís Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Melejís Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Melejís Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Melejís Andalucía:
Casa Aire de Lecrin
Each heated and air conditioned room has free WiFi, a kettle with coffee/tea facilities and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms feature a balcony.The bed and breakfast has dining room which a sitting area around a fireplace and French doors opening onto the patio.Casa Aire de Lecrin is located in the small village of Pinos del Valle. Motril and the Andalusian Coast are a 30-minute drive away, as is Granada. Federico Garcia Lorca Airport is 34 mi from the bed and breakfast.
- Everything about this property is fantastic! The owners, Anna and Martin, love what they do and it shows in the lovely little details and comforts everywhere. The room was great as was the plunge pool, the rooftop terrace, the common area and the absolutely fabulous breakfasts. the property is tastefully decorated in Moorish style. There are numerous books supplied, beach towels which can be taken to coastal beaches if desired. In short – it’s great.
- house in Spanish style of b&b with European quality.
- Anna and Martin were incredible hosts, and the region was easily my favorite of Spain. In the mornings, they advised me on various hikes and beaches to see, as I stuffed myself with their delicious daily breakfast – flaky croissants, Iberian ham, artisanal cheeses, and fresh squeezed orange juice. Evenings were spent enjoying the beautiful rooftop patio with panoramic views of the surrounding valleys, and visiting the local watering hole that would make Earnest Hemingway proud. Highly recommend!
- Beautiful bed and breakfast with very well appointed rooms, fabulous breakfast and awesome Mountain View’s from the roof top terrace. Anne and Martin were very gracious, we would recommend this charming Casa Rural to all!
- The room we stayed in was tasteful and very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. The host was perfect.
An authentic, family-run, affordable establishment that features a sun terrace with panoramic views and is located in wonderful countryside surrounding ideal for outdoor enthusiasts and activity holidays.Just 31 mi south from the wonderful city of Granada and 25 mi from the Costa Tropical and at the entrance of the Sierra Nevada national park.
- Close to town centre. Friendly welcome from the hosts. Comfy room, although very small.
- Second time there and does not disappoint, great value for money, clean, excellent and accommodating staff.
- The location was great for exploring the local area. Easy to walk to bars and restaurants. Short drives to lots of interesting villages and historic sites.
- The stuff was very helpful and kind. The view was amazing.
Great location close to Tapas Bars but quiet at night. Comfortable bed, good en-suite bathroom, excellent A/C.
Fantastic value for money!
El Cortijo del Pino
The house has a patio with a rose-covered pergola for al fresco dining, offering views of Albuñuelas. The lounge on the ground floor features rustic furniture and paintings, as well as terracotta floor tiles and wooden beamed ceilings. There is central heating throughout.The charming dining room has a wood-burning stove and Art Déco table. The modern kitchen has a dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer. Outside, there is a barbecue.The city of Granada and the beaches of Costa Tropical are both just 30 minutes’ drive away. The ski slopes of the Sierra Nevada can be reached in about 40 minutes by car. The G7 walking route passes by the front door.
No reviews yet.
A terrace with sea views is offered in each unit.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, skiing and hiking are possible nearby.Granada is 20 miles from Cortijo Solera, while Sierra Nevada is 11 miles from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 27 miles away.
- Very special views. Food was excellent quality and generous portions. Friendly service but not at all intrusive, a lot of privacy was given to really enjoy the outdoor space. Very glad that we booked for 2 nights, could have stayed longer.
- The views were spectacular and if we had stayed in the summer relaxing by the pool would have been nice. Our host, not the owner, was extremely welcoming and did all he could to make our stay enjoyable.
Not sure how worth the views are. They’re amazing but to get there is a nightmare.
Once you get there you’re scared to take back the car
- Fantastic views while you have breakfast and dinner. Hosts friendly and helpful. If you are hiking, its a steep climb!
Great garden and skimming pool
Green Peaks B&B
All units are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchenette with a a dishwasher and coffee machine. There’s a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries in each unit, along with a hair dryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Green Peaks B&B has a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, cycling and hiking are possible nearby.Granada Cathedral is 6 miles from the accommodation, while Granada Science Park is 6 miles from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 14 miles away.
- The B&B is an excellent place to relax and recharge with amazing views of the mountains and city below. It is so quiet and renting a car would have been beneficial. The host was so accommodating and very happy to help. If we come back I would certainly bring my running shoes/hiking boots to explore the mountains
- Excellent hospitality from owner of B&B who went above expectation to help book sightseeing activity to make our stay more enjoyable.
- There was really nice views further at the mountain ..we have seen mountain goats its great to drive up and to take a walk of 20 min to those nice views. The room was nice and clean, it felt like home.the hotel it self has a beautiful view as well.
- The location was astonishing and the property itself was beautiful
- amazing place to stay! I enjoyed four days here and would have loved to make it 10. Most of it all is superb and the owners did an amazing job in restoring the place. The pool is a fantastic get-away after a hot day in the Sierra Nevada or Granada city and the Alhambra (20mins by car). Rooms are very clean and well maintained. Breakfast is perfect too; fresh fruit, milk and cereals, some bread and toppings. Juice, tea and coffee. Perfect!
Offering garden views, each heated room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower, bidet and hairdryer. Some of the rooms feature air conditioning.Traditional dinner with local products is available under request. Guests can enjoy a bar, terrace and garden. There is also a shared lounge with a library, TV and a wide selection of DVD movies.The Pradollano/Sierra Neevada skilift is 16 mi from the property, which is set next to the Sierra Nevada National Park. Guests can also reach the coast in 40 minutes by car.
Close to Grenada
Close to Sierra Nevada
- Warm enough indoor pool. Extremely clean like in museum) Realy nice owners. Good living room with musical instruments and training simulators. Home bar with good drinks. Tasty herbal tea.
- Hosts go an extra mile to make you feel welcome and comfortable + share lots of local knowledge on the region, its history, fauna and flora and foods. The house and common areas are huge. The breakfast is homemade, fresh and tasty. Location is convenient if driving from the coast to Granada and sleeping on the way (or just visiting the region).
But, the wife liked the homemade jams (and I am sure that when asked more savory items would be provided)
Very nice supper available on request
Philippe and Evelyn are very hospitable
- Ausstattung der Unterkunft und Frühstück, sowie die Lage als Startpunkt für Ausflüge nach Granada, in die Sierra Nevada und an die Küste.
- Close to Grenada
Casa del Patio
Some units feature a seating area and/or a terrace.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Casa del Patio has an outdoor pool.A bicycle rental service is available at the accommodation, while skiing and cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Sierra Nevada is 15 miles from Casa del Patio, while Nerja is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 23 miles from the property.
The room was comfortable and the bed comfortable.
We really enjoyed the Nespresso machine in the room and the daily complimentary coffee refill.
We also enjoyed the complimentary shower gel, etc from Rituals and the fresh new towels.
Sandra and Eduard were most helpful in answering our many questions and offering directions
We were pleased that they were able to offer us 2 additional nights.
- The comfort and size of the room was wonderful and having a private terrace was outstanding. Sandra and Eduard were so welcoming and helpful with hiking information and interesting places to visit. They have great local knowledge and easily cater to your interests. The pool was such relief after hiking and the breakfast preparation was above expectation. Perfecto! A true sanctuary.
- LA TRANQUILIDAD Y EL RELAX DEL ENTORNO Y LA AMABILIDAD DE LOS DUEÑOS.
- Nos encanto el trato de los dueños, la limpieza, estaba todo muy arregladito y estupendo.
- Todo fue superior a mis espectativas. Para repetir y aconsejar a los demás
- The room was comfortable and the bed comfortable.
This bed and breakfast with garden views features a bathroom with a shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is offered.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Granada is 6 miles from Chalet Trolio, while Sierra Nevada is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. There’s also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a dishwasher.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property. The restaurant at the bed and breakfast specializes in international, Mediterranean and Spanish cuisine.The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 32 miles from La Roka.
- Wonderfully clean, comfortable rooms with nice bathroom and super views across the sea! Lovely hosts.
- Absolutely beautiful rooms…so clean with the most amazing views. The hosts were so accommodating and friendly. Loved my stat here…didn’t want to leave.
- Gente super amable. Vistas increíbles. Habitación super cuidada y muy limpia. Lo recomiendo 100%, y si es para una escapada romántica, más aún.
- Todo desde las vistas, el trato de los dueños, todo en general nos ha encantado
- Todo, desde la intimidad y tranquilidad del alojamiento, la decoración, el balcón, el cuidado que hay en cada detalle, la amabilidad y atención de los anfitriones, pasando por la comida del restaurante y la maravillosa azotea, en la que se está agustiisimo y tiene unas vistas preciosas. De 10!!
At the bed and breakfast the rooms come with a wardrobe and a private bathroom. Some units at Casa Albaïda offer sea views and a patio.The accommodations offers an outdoor pool. You can play billiards at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for skiing.Malaga Airport is 61 mi from Casa Albaïda.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Melejís Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Melejís Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Melejís Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Melejís Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!