10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In McDaniel Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
McDaniel Maryland is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in McDaniel Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in McDaniel Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in McDaniel Maryland. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in McDaniel Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in McDaniel Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Mcdaniel Maryland:
Wades Point Inn on the Bay
One of our best sellers in Saint Michaels! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Wades Point Inn on the Bay is located in Saint Michaels in the region of Maryland, just 15 miles from Annapolis.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has water sports facilities and free use of bicycles is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Largo is 29 miles from Wades Point Inn on the Bay, and Cambridge is 21 miles from the property. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 32 miles away.
- Beautiful and relaxing place to stay. Loved the breakfasts. It exceeded expectations.
- Extremely scenic & beautiful. The room had a fantastic balcony for star-gazing. Perfect get-away spot!
- View was outstanding. Grounds maintained well. Staff very friendly.
- Stunning views, quiet location, within 10 minutes drive of pretty St Michaels
- Beautiful property, warm and inviting staff…..the location on Wades Point gave the illusion of being at sea…The breakfasts were outstanding…Vanessa (the chef) took such loving care with the preparation of the food. Innkeeper, Beth was extremely helpful with suggestions for activities and restaurants….”Top Notch” all the way!
George Brooks House B&B
George Brooks House B&B is located in Saint Michaels, just 19 miles from Annapolis.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Cambridge is 18 miles from George Brooks House B&B, and Chesapeake Beach is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Overall this B & B was very nice. Loved having the pool right there! And the bicycles!
- Will makes his guests comfortable with attention to detail
- It has the possibility of being a lovely place to stay, but not unless things change regarding the health and safety of the guests. (my traveling companion has photos)
- The place was beautiful, the breakfasts were wonderful. We parked our vehicle and biked everywhere. The grounds were filled with flowers, teak wood furniture, a pool and hot tub, was so nice to come back after biking all day and take a dip in the pool.
- As soon as we checked in, the innkeeper Will was very pleasant. Once we were settled, he gave us a map of the town, and suggested all the establishments that we could ever need. What was dog friendly, what spots were good for a drink, who had the best crab dishes, etc. We were new to the area, so it was much appreciated!
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hambleton Inn offers accommodations in Saint Michaels, just 20 miles from Annapolis. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.Cambridge is 17 miles from Hambleton Inn, and Chesapeake Beach is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Incredibly hospitable owners. Warm and friendly. Clean. Fabulous breakfasts!
- The Hambleton Inn was everything my wife was looking for and so much more. Neither of us ever stayed at a B&B. The experience was amazing. Very close to town. The caretakers were very friendly. The room was fantastic. We highly recommend it.
- Breakfasts were delicious and Sherry and Charles were very nice.
- Excellent breakfast and plenty of it! Excellent location; beautiful view.
- Wonderful location, lovely and accommodating hosts and gourmet breakfasts.
Parsonage Inn Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Saint Michaels – and a guest favorite.
Located in Saint Michaels, 19 miles from Annapolis, Parsonage Inn Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Cambridge is 17 miles from Parsonage Inn B&B, and Chesapeake Beach is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Gas fireplace in room (have to pay extra for a room with one). Did not attend breakfast in the morning, so I can’t comment on that. Was within close walking distance to the restaurants and shops.
- Walking distance to many interesting shops and restaurants.
- Bed was very comfortable. Location was great . Our one breakfast was delicious. Needs some attention to details like chipped paint here and there, carpeting on the stairs needed vacuuming ( granted lots of use, but we arrived early, sooo. Hosts were very pleasant.
We had the B&B to ourselves because we stayed on a weeknight. The location is right on Talbot Street at the far edge of town across the Maritime Museum. The room we booked had been damaged by the previous guests, so we were upgraded to the nicest room in the B&B, the king room with balcony. It was much better to stay in the historic part of the house than the rooms off the parking lot. Though our room was at the front of the house, we didn’t hear the traffic. We liked the cute front little porch for sipping tea.
Excellent three-course breakfast. Fresh chocolate chip cookies when we retuned from dinner. We enjoyed free use of the bicycles to explore the town. We were told to feel free to keep our car parked there and used the amenities after we had checked out.
- Great location, room, service, staff and food. Go there!
Old Brick Inn
Old Brick Inn offers accommodations in Saint Michaels. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Annapolis is 20 miles from Old Brick Inn, and Cambridge is 17 miles away. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- The accommodations and staff are very welcoming and after only one day our room felt like home. The food is a bonus. Aunt Be was in the house.
- The staff and service were excellent. The room was beautiful and the location was outstanding.
- Location was great, property very clean, friendly and helpful staff + plus free snack for guests. Breakfast was great.
- Location was great. The room was very nice and the breakfast was excellent.
- The location was ideal you could walk to everything! The staff very friendly and accommodating. Wonderful breakfast with choices.
Miles River Guest House
Located in Easton, 24 miles from Annapolis, Miles River Guest House features a sun terrace and views of the lake. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint Michaels is 6 miles from Miles River Guest House, and Cambridge is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Sandaway Suites & Beach
This waterfront bed and breakfast overlooks the Chesapeake Bay and Choptank River. It features a private beach area with relaxing chairs. The Oxford-Bellevue Ferry is a 1-minute drive away.Each room at the Sandaway Waterfront Lodging features water views and free Wi-Fi. A small sitting area is included in each of the uniquely styled waterfront rooms.Guests at the Waterfront Sandaway can request in-room massage services. Kayaks and bicycles are available for rent.Wake up to a light continental breakfast delivered to the rooms every morning. 24-hour coffee, tea, and snacks are also provided.Bike the 25.3 miles Easton Bike Loop, which begins just 4 miles from the Sandaway. Shopping and dining in the town of Oxford or Saint Michaels is 7 miles away by car ferry.
- We loved the porch and view to the beach. The garden with the view to the beach was really nice, as the porch in our room. Since it was a raining, we really enjoyed that part of the room. We also loved the view we had from our bed. Oxford is a very nice town and we also enjoyed walking around, as well as the ride in the ferry from Royal Oak/Osprey Point. We loved the area and the inn is in a perfect location to relax and disconnect from everything! Highly recommended!
- Very welcoming, great location on the water in a beautiful historic town! And I took the small ferry to get there just for fun.
- The view from the room was fantastic. Everything was clean and comfortable. The staff was wonderful and friendly. The grounds are immaculate.
- Location spectacular, and the carriage house cozy and quiet. Staff friendly and helpful.
- The views were spectacular, quiet and charming town with a perfect beachfront property. We enjoyed the delivered breakfast option and found it filling and delicious even though not a hot breakfast. The sheets were soft and so comfortable, and there were unlimited snacks, water, coffee, tea, etc. available to us. The private screened-in porch that came with our room was lovely.
The Oxford Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Oxford Inn offers accommodations in Oxford, just 27 miles from Annapolis. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Saint Michaels is 8 miles from The Oxford Inn, and Cambridge is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 43 miles from The Oxford Inn.
- The breakfast was very good, and the coffee was excellent!
- Breakfast was wonderful, fresh, eggs, coffee and fruit great. table settings very fresh and beautifully set. Table coverings, no stains on table cloths, very fresh looking.
- Owner very personable and held breakfast for me since I slept past the 9:30 deadline. Delicious
- Room was comfortable. Hostess was friendly. Easy to get to.
- bed was comfortable. was able to open windows for fresh air. location to water and restaurants was within walking distance.
Black Walnut Point Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Black Walnut Point Inn offers accommodations in Tilghman Island, just 23 miles from Annapolis. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Waldorf is 31 miles from Black Walnut Point Inn, and Saint Michaels is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 39 miles from Black Walnut Point Inn.
- The owners, Bob and Tracey, were wonderful. Breakfast was great. Beautiful view of the Choptank River and the Chesapeake Bay.
- Stunning location, calming, peaceful. Superb views
Pecan or Blueberry Pancakes with Bacon is always the best way to start a perfect day.
Every Window has a View
Every Square Inch is Private, Secure and Quiet
- Beautiful views, wonderful hosts, daily housekeeping services. Nice areas to walk, stroll. Extremely quiet,secluded, private.
- Fantastisk beliggenhed! Smukt gammelt hotel, de venligste værter!
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hummingbird Inn is located in Easton, just 27 miles from Annapolis. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Saint Michaels is 8 miles from Hummingbird Inn, and Cambridge is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 43 miles from Hummingbird Inn.
- Excellent breakfast, prepared by Host Eric. Only spent one night, rainy weather, looking forward to another stay.
- Lovely house, great location and a very attentive innkeeper.
- Eric is a fantastic host! We had a great time talking with him and the other guests. Breakfast was also delicious.
- Eric was a wonderful host. It was a warm and inviting place mere blocks from downtown; we were able to walk to dinner. The rooms were lovely and comfortable and the breakfast was fabulous!
- It was a beautifu home in a great llocation for our anniversary weekend the room was spaciousand very comfortable Our host Eric made us feel right at home and prepared a wonderful breakfast
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Mcdaniel Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in McDaniel Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in McDaniel Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in McDaniel Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!